Buick Reatta

Why does Veeky Forums never talk about this car?

Because I'm on the road everyday for hours at a time, and I've only seen three of these things ever. They are domestic unicorns.

WHen i first saw this car i thought it was a concept that never got produced. hard to believe its actually a buick. actually kinda want one.

Would you rather have a perfect-
Buick Reatta
Cadillac Allante
Chrysler TC

Saw one of these for sale in at a store by my house once

Reatta. I'll never have to masturbate again, I'll just look at the dashboard when I want to get off.

>Cadillac
>Chrysler
Not too fond of the side of the highway.

Anyone ever make a cool version of the tc with a built 2.2? I think they're turbo from the factory correct?

Honestly I'm all for American cars. It if it's 1989 I'm buying a 325i convertible if I want to spend 30k on a sporty car

Anyone ever make a cool version of the tc with a built 2.2? I think they're turbo from the factory correct?

Honestly I'm all for American cars, buTif it's 1989 I'm buying a 325i convertible if I want to spend 30k on a sporty car.

Allante with a 4.5/4.9 would be neat to have now. Certainly not when new for 55k

None of the above

1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Pace car with the HUD

That's a Buick?

>Hey man, nice rx- oh

whats reasonable to pay for one of these in good condition?

does not even resemble an fb/fc if thats what youre getting at

I'd go with the Reatta. I would DD one but they're so old at this point. I still see a few around though, very sexy cars.

Maybe 3kish. They're not particularly valuable.

>The info display is literally a Pipboy

That's badass, too bad about the maroon

GM made a lot of disposable forgettable cars back in the 80s. This was one of them.

>fwd
>3500lbs
>pushrod v6
>4-speed auto

Because it's an ugly piece of shit that The parents of Boomer's wanted, but then hated driving because it's a slow, ugly, fwd two seater the size of a park avenue, and now usually found in trailer parks with milk crates full of tools and rags and Mountain Dew bottles all over the interior.

But it has pop up headlights and CRT / Vacume floucescent displays! So you faggot millennials will jizz all over them for maximum irony points at your next skinny jeans vapefag blowbang.

>be GM brand manager
>let's take the baroque boat Rivera and cut the back seat out! Two seats = sports car according to surveys of retired WWII vets.
>make it to production
>cut corners the usual GM way. Blame the union slobs for fucking up engineering cucked by sixteen layers of cost accountants.
>release complete garbage
>a few retired police chiefs buy them to take to the golf course in Florida and arizona
>die because old
>methy youngest daughter inherits car and trashes it
>be seen broken down in pep boys lot offering head to any cholo who can change her alternator so she can get to her dispatcher job daddy set her up with before dying
>hits gas in forward instead of reverse, and ends up crashing into pep boys
>be on th 6 o'clock news that night
>wtf is that car?
>go to google, learn about regatta

This is the only way anyone ever remembers GM's halfassed tryhard attempts to make an interesting car.

Bcause the Allante exists

Because it was a piece of shit when it was brand new.

Twenty shotgun pellets to the face would be greatly prefered

>Transverse V6
>FWD
Need I say more? (yes). Okay:
>E-Body
>Automatic only
>Poor build quality
>Parts relatively hard-to-find; only 21k were ever made and production ended in '91.
>Looks like a LeSabre (uggu) mated with a FC RX-7 (kawaii).

Also, they are obscenely heavy for a 25-plus-year-old 2-door - 3,400 to 3600 lbs.

>>be seen broken down in pep boys lot offering head to any cholo who can change her alternator so she can get to her dispatcher job daddy set her up with before dying
kek'd

T O U C H S C R E E N C R T
O
U
C
H

S
C
R
E
E
N

C
R
T

There is one parked in my street right now. Been there for 10 years. It's ugly, fwd, GM, and auto