Post your dream car

Post your dream car

>blocks your beta path

The truck for the "alpha" who only goes to the office and take his wife's son to the mall

first car i'm getting after college and the first car to mark the start of my fleet of shitboxes

Either this or a snek

Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious
L.O.T.U.S

it's not going to be my only car obv who cares

The post for the "OP" that only puts cocks in his mouth.

The Lotus would be more reliable, desu.

Vroom vroom

Poorfag for life

i've seen e38 with several hundred thousand kms
eh its not as bad as you might think
i'd have an indestructible fj cruiser just in case

>Fuck guys, Chad is stuck, yet again. Who invites this guy?

>i'd have an indestructible fj cruiser just in case

Nothing is indestructible. They are about the same as every medium sized SUV out there.

In fact my country only has 3 of them and 2 are in the junkyard. My lawyer friend only drives here to her practice and her weekend house. She said the was thankful of the two in the wreckers because she has been scavenging parts from them.

>In fact my country only has 3 of them
What sorta shithole do you live in?

please

>tfw ill never find a dying z and nurse it back to health while it calls me papa

I realize they are getting more and more rare. If you're willing to deal with rust, I'm sure you can still get one at a reasonable price (under $3k) to nurse back to perfection.

Anyone know the proper price on a decent '67 V8?

this guy has the right idea. old 911 are the best

150k+

Oldschool OJ Simpson Mobile.

(1979 Bronco Ranger XLT)

>not restoring it to find out it's a modified, dangerous car

oh user, that is no 911...

Call me a weeb, call me a fag, I don't care. It's my dream car

I really, really want an older alpina. Too bad they're basically nonexistent in the US

three carfus

512TR

Red on black interior, white on red interior or black on black interior.

Fell in love with this car when I first saw it in NFSU2 when I was 10. Didn't know about Initial D or what made the 86 so special until 2 years ago.

I'll settle for this.

BMWs of that era will never break down fully but will always have some annoying electrical issues.
It's reliable af if you can ignore the constant messages about some irrelevant sensor not working and shit.

850csi
>It's too heavy
>Even with the 5.6 it's slow
>Why put in back seats when there's literally no room
I don't care fuck off this is the car I want to retire with

First car when I get it, and also my daily driver

yeaaaah.. good luck with that

I wish I could get an A70 Poopra, but finding one with the good i6 engine and turbo is going to be hard. As if them being extremely heavy and having unreliable headgaskets wasn't already bad enough.

Meh, I could go for a Z31 Shiro instead. Almost 1000 pounds lighter while only 10-15 HP weaker than a Poopra. I'm sure a couple of simple mods like dual exhausts, better intake/exhaust headers, and better cold air intake, anything to bypass smog restrictions, could easily bring it up to around 300ish HP.

>unreliable head gasket
Just re torque down the head to the correct torque. It's not hard.

Underage pls git out

Apparently I have a deep seated need to be a Japanese gangster. Infiniti M45...

Drove my buddys 850i last night its slightly modded. Slow as fuck and honestly sounds like a tuned honda.