teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

logs.tf/1728131
logs.tf/1728179
tf2r.com/kqu3c1e.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
youtube.com/watch?v=X9fLbfzCqWw
youtu.be/Vvn2r-Pa1y0?t=2m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for anime

soldier post

3th for remember when community servers were actually good

These ops are starting to get really weird

>Called scout
>doesn't actually scout anything
VALVE?!

still better than fempyro ones

Don't worry
They are going to get weirder

i want to go back to when we had dumb gmod images of mercs in the op

(obviously)

Time change, grandpa.

>a soldier or other person sent out ahead of a main force so as to gather information about the enemy's position, strength, or movements.
Usually it's a CnD spy doing this if anyone actually cares that much, the scout doesn't even make first contact. I don't think the TF Team was expecting the game development to go the way it did.

>6s competitive is dead
>only circle jerks alive
>will never get new people but a handful ofn cyka blats
this is a nice timeline

>laugh maniacally
>server crashes and isn't up for 7 min
I am growing stronger.

>handful ofn cyka blats
I actually know most of them. Comp scene is really fucking small novadays.
Also cyka blats meme is cancer.

>6s competitive is dead
i just played with 4 completely new guys in a newbie doublemix
some of them were actually good, they want to play more 6s in the future

i thought we said we were done with this autistic fucking OP artist

i'd rather have this than another retarded fempyro picture

>lies
post log

>no viva's op
one job

sure
map 1: logs.tf/1728131
map 2: logs.tf/1728179
it was pretty messy but fun

tfw you have to do all the frag

not really

40 minute warning for raffu: tf2r.com/kqu3c1e.html

>euro
I dont think you matter at all
arent you all muslims, ur electronics are expensive, and most of europe is poor and nonwhite?

And all of them have +2k hours. So they are not new.

Also, if it is true they want to play again, that s because they are poorfags and cant afford to play csgo, and probably they have pentiums and are running tf2 at ultra low settings

thanks for proving my point tho

Overwatch > TF2

that's a fact

that's a samefag
that's a shopped image

>i have severe autism, dont tell my mom i browse alt-right alt-reality sites
sorry i didnt know, take care

>le alt right bogeyman
europoor at his finest

my flag isn't even there

feels bad

success breeds jealousy eurocucks

Tyrone, please go.

>2 people agreeing on something
>"hurr durr samefag"
tf2 fanboys are pathetic

>2 people

Post Pyros

Is it too late for Europe? Can their continent ever be saved from das Juden and the Musselmen?
Multiculturalism was forced on them by the (((USA))) because Americans are jealous of not having any culture of their own, and thus must destroy that of the Europeans.

tf2 sucks please stop playing it

oh i forgot
most of you are eurofags that cant afford new game
LMAOing at your lives

Steam is down again?

Yep.

haha

this is awful holy shit where do i even start

Oh.

I don't get phlog pyros

i started using it when it came out and just haven't stopped
it's a rooted bad habit for me

>phone didn't charge overnight because the whore's socket is too big for the cord and it fell out
>steam cannot connect to the servers blah blah blah
>restart
>please enter your security code

FUCK YOU

>actually connected his phone
Absolute madman. Use SDA with a dummy card, you silly goose.

saved

Cause I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep
Up above in my head, instead of going under

fug

>be american
>have to pay for a "quality" 6's service

hopefully one of the new leagues like tfcl takes off

a lot of "post pyros" posts lately. it usually feels more balanced i guess.

>I'm in too deep
me ingame, at any given moment
also good song

That doesn't look like a rabbit you fucking faggot

Oh so its not just me then?

how do people stomach playing such a middle of the road class like soldier? his single target damage is mediocre and his mobility & longevity is shit unless you use the gunboats. if you use the gunboats to make yourself more mobile you're stuck with only a 4 shot potato launcher that does 60-110 damage on average and fires projectiles that move slowly at a subpar rate.

okay, rockets "reliable" splash damage and knockback, but why the fuck wouldn't i just play sticky jumper + iron bomber demo and fucking FRAG at that point? the mobility is even better and the damage output is both more rapid and less RNG.

pyro, demoman and heavy are all objectively superior power classes because they either do everything better or have more specialized roles that almost always need filling. you LITERALLY cannot prove me wrong.

Hey my names Vebre
I'm new here

saved

I haven't heard that song in actual years. Not since middle school, even.

>3 years since love&war
>he hasn't moved onto the peechute

Remember this classic?
youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

We're posting early 00s nostalgia now? youtube.com/watch?v=X9fLbfzCqWw
We used to have a guy named Stacy and a girl named Stacy in the same class in middle school. Fun times.

Post spies

Good hatte. Also daily reminder that Google's image captcha thinks street signs are cars, if you keep failing those and somehow don't use legacy Captcha.

i (quantum) am the one not sperging around about being called a weeb

>hopefully one of the new leagues like tfcl takes off
RGL looks pretty interesting tbqh.
7v7 Prolander, but with pick/ban on classes and weapons.
youtu.be/Vvn2r-Pa1y0?t=2m

There's a fairly heavy emphasis on getting newer players into comp. There's even a guy giving out free invitations to a couple of players (about 30 he said I believe) looking to join Rec league too. It's going to be interesting to see how that's plays out.

haven't been called out on my avatar once yet (I have when I had the mascalzone)

garbage cosmetics to support your unusual.

>Have to pay to enter a meme tournament

Vibri is cute, though.

who? sorry i don't have time for circlejerking samefagging namefags. i know of keli the spurg with the even uglier max's head, but that's it.

onew

>Being so new you can't recognize /tf2g/s solely by their loadout

Is there any good decorated sniper rifle or should I just used the stock?

you're delusional if you think any new tf2 league is going to take off when even the biggest ones are currently struggling.
this game is basically dead and so is the competitive scene.

You listed a few reasons why I switched to demo a day ago. The sad thing is, it gets even worse. Even if you discount secondaries and therefore all the wonderful options to mess with people, probably the best melee weapon in the game and the increased run speed, just the iron straight upgrade by itself is better than the rocket launcher. You don't even need to be good. Just firing your grenades in the general direction of the enemy and sometimes getting a hit is better than the rocket launcher, because the amount of burst damage, the unpredictability and the area denial, even if you miss. The only thing you lose is juggling people in mid range and as you face better enemies, people know how to deal with that and then the bomber easily wins out. I absolutely suck at aiming with anything grenade launcher and I'm still doing better than with Soldier just after playing for a few hours. Especially since half of the maps consist of chokes that give you kills for free. Dealing with the heavy medic premade is also so much easier. And hell, the jumps you really need, you could easily do with the bomber. It's fucking retarded. If you have a little bit of experience of how the general game works, it plays itself. The demo is hard to play meme needs to die.

just when you think you're getting good you get stomped into the ground by someone better than you
how does that make you feel

Makes me want to try even harder, to be honest.

i just leave the game and hop on into another

>Being a shitter with a quitter attitude

>shit talking this other guy on the server
>tell him to add me for mge
>he actually does
>has 5k+ hours and multiple medals

What sniper loadouts/weapons are best

oil up friendo

Machina/Heatmaker + Danger Shield + any melee

Heatmaker
SMG
Shahanshanah

Did I say it was going to take off? No, all I said was that I found it interesting.

happened to me more often than i would like to admit, one time i challenged a guy that frequently mixed with top high players thinking he was a shitter
it went 20-19 and we added each other and he even invited me to some mixes with them
i haven't talked or played with them for a long time though which is a shame because i got a lot better

tfw never played mge because too afraid of being bullied

tfw only played mge as scout once, destroyed some dude with 3 scorching miscs and went back to pubbing

mge sucks for scout practice, it only teaches flick aim snd mashing wasd wildly and scout vs. scout dm isn't actually very important

Good for divebombs, fail at anything else. Crouching don't save your arse everytime and you feel the lack of airblast when you can't pin down enemy Medic after you jumped down.

Has its merits but in my opinion Backburner is better.

>his single target damage is mediocre and his mobility & longevity is shit unless you use the gunboats
Or... You can pack a Shotgun for better single target damage, protect your Medic and wallpogo away once Medic have another powerclass around like Demo or Heavy to clutch and heal. You can even leave him with Scout to piggyback when you need to dive.
>pyro superior class to anyone
Pyro will keep being a Dispenser dog for a long time. His best bet is sweeping away projectiles from Medic and flare harassing Snipers.

>*kills random robot 10 miles away from slaughter point and doesn't pick up money*
>''What the fuck scout stop missing money!''
>''Sorry.''

It's the little things that make mvm a fun experience. Any other ways to subtly sabotage my mvm team?

>game about to start
>vote kicked just as bots are about to spawn

It's the little things that make mvm a shit game mode that should be removed.

Did you read the chat? Unless it's a 6 queue and one DC'd accidentally, they're not gonna kick you without some sort of say so