↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-

The Title Key Database has temporarily relocated to the following links
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
-SigHax is literally happening in 5 hours. -Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded thanks to new kernel exploit. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new exploit and SoundHax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
-Update Luma to resolve 11.4 issues or going online. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v7.0.5
-CFW only fix for Homebrew requires O3DS users on 11.4 to rename an 11.2 payload to OLD-11-4-0-37-USA.bin, or EUR/JPN.
-NTR 3.5 update adds firmware 11.4 support, including N3DS video streaming.
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/
-A new developer took over freeShop. gbatemp.net/threads/468436/

>Vita
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/
-The Vitamin source code has been released. twitter.com/MajorTomVita/status/860878134345859072
-Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

3dbrew.org/wiki/MCU_Services#MCU_firmware_versions
github.com/SciresM/33-and-a-half-c3
emuparadise.me/Nintendo_DS_ROMs/List-All-Titles/32
hownew.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was SigHax worth waiting for?

>Speaking of, and also noting this is not related to the core B9S release, I hope you own a 2DS or a magnet.

this is actually somewhat plausible
maybe it's some mcu exploit that abuses sleep mode?

the fuck is this supposed to mean

Probably not.

Ferrohax confirmed

sleephax well the mcu does have its own flash memory. shit this might be it.

They tried taking down his Github, you better donate.

To be honest it should make the guide even easier than ever for latefags and rxFools. No wonder Luma is dropping Menuhax support.

Ive heard rumors that the mcu firm wasn't signed or checked in any way by the mcu.

Oh I'm sure, but for current A9LH users, it's not that big of a deal.
Maybe it'll make hacking a 3DS even more retard proof.

It will. No more people closing their shells on New3DS 2.1.

Good goy.

afaik it altogether eliminates the 2.1 OTPussy grabber step

Correct.

What are some great 3DS games? As I finally finish some games, I want to learn from some great ones I haven't heard of yet. I like rpgs

We don't work in light speed.

Luma is garbage.

the mcu can be updated by the system 3dbrew.org/wiki/MCU_Services#MCU_firmware_versions
this seems to be the way there doing this
there is also this for the brave your could solder to the spi pads.

The MCU won't be touched at all.

I know a few devs were looking into MCU fw stuff, for control over individual CPU cores, wouldn't be surprised if they found something good.

really then how are you doing this. did nintendo fuck up so badly that vectorhax was not needed.

I've been playing the english translation of Labyrinth no Kanata, and it's pretty interesting, albeit slow-paced.

Yes.

does it work without ntrcfw now that luma has the region free locals feature. and how did you patch it.

Should FunKeyCIA work with the new 3ds titlekeys link? It's not

I have the Region Free version of FE Echoes, if I want the DLC Do I need to look for the Region free version?

so if what you're saying is true this shit will be as meme worthy as the truncha bug or sonys ecc fuckup.

You need to edit FunKeyCIA.py and replace titlekeys.com with titlekeys.gq
Or edit your hosts file to point 3ds.titlekeys.com to the IP of titlekeys.gq
Or just enter the titlekey manually from the site

>truncha

Does the fact that I've mentioned ownership of a magnet not already tell you this is going to be insanely meme-worthy?

For what it's worth, github.com/SciresM/33-and-a-half-c3 may be empty right now, but when release happens within the next 6 hours there'll be a full presentation explaining all the juicy details in there.

I did change the py file to look at 3ds.titlekeys.gq though

maybe i did something wrong, let me check

well fucking magnets how do they work.

Recommendations for someone looking to fill up their old R4 Card (DS/32 gb)

Um, what's going on? Someone mind telling everyone else what this pair of faggots is talking about?

see last thread
bootrom code execution in less than six hours

emuparadise.me/Nintendo_DS_ROMs/List-All-Titles/32
Everything.

why the wait

What's the current holdup? Last minute bug squishing?

Sighax soon, and apparently an arm9 exploit that involves a literal magnet
Can't wait for the meme storm

And why are you not releasing right now? You clearly don't seem to have anything to work on.

What is Sighax ,and if I have cfw already why should I care?

Don't want to brick anybody's consoles because I made a fuckup, so testing thoroughly.

What should I update first for 11.4, luma or my 3DS? Does it matter?

you shouldn't

there might be some dank memes though
post a webm

Haven't used my a9lh 3DS in a while, when I try to turn it on the blue power light appears for a split second and that's it. I reformatted the SD and it's fat32.

Luma.

It doesn't matter, but you might not be able to boot 11.4 without the newest Luma.

good idea don't want a repeat of the waninkoko brick.

Jam your SD card in there like you're fucking a seductive prostitute, but for sole purpose of procreation. These SD card slots are awful.

>magnets

I updated Luma first but I'm sure it doesn't matter either way. You will have problems going online if you haven't updated Luma tho, just do it before or after, it won't matter you nigger

can't find arm9loaderhax.bin

Appreciate the updates. Guess I'm still a little concerned over prerelease teases potentially getting delayed/not happening after you showed some Wii U stuff you were working on with salt and that never happened, not blaming you personally for that.

>involves a literal magnet
What the shit, I thought he was talking about torrents

Yeah. I got a pre-patched cia off of Nicoblog, but the patch should work fine with luma's game patching.
That being said, you should install luma locale switcher, launch the game once so it sets up some files, then change the region and language to JPN JP so the names of the other characters actually show up, then starting a new file. But other than those, it should be fine even without changing the region.

Post what games are you playing or some you've played and enjoyed a lot before

FE SoV, SMT, Pokémon ROM hacks

Thanks.

>literal magnets

sighax is stupid, I just want the buttrom. They better release it.

See , you can likely dump it yourself if you have both flags unset.

>reddit still hasn't noticed

Osisd3

The bootrom disables itself before the firmware starts running, though?

3.60+ when

>sighax/b9s releases today
>Gateway completely and totally coincidentally has a new update featuring sighax support ready in two weeks
Calling it now

So the reason it seems to have failed is because enctitlekeys.bin isn't on the new site, is there somewhere else it can look for that file?

Starve yourself a little more. You're not ready for f00dhax until you're desperate enough to download and eat pictures of burgers and ramen.

Try changing https to http

downgrading when?

But it's on the SD
thanks for the suggestion but no dice

Does 3DS need a specific SD cluster size?

What will they call it? Gateway SonicBoot?

It probably did, but since a few months back every post has to be approved, and they're usually approved with several hours of delay. That meaning that literally the only worth of the sub, being news, isn't worthy anymore.

Sigway

Thanks, heroic user. Someone needs to fork the py file and update it with the correct link.

Post 3ds games plz.

Where can I find the DLC for P4: DAN and New Little King's story?

How do I set up pirated DLC for a 3DS game (which I got through the titlekeys site)? I've never tried before

and ublock doesn't want to play nice with the url shortener they use great

google.com

If the region of the game and DLC matches with your 3DS'es, nothing.
If it does not, download Luma Region Switcher according to your version, and change the game's (not the DLC's) region to the region of the game.

When old stuff isn't on freeshop is it because it didn't get a 3ds release?

There's a heroes of ruin demo but no copy of the actual game

Either the game didn't get an eShop release, or the game's not on the titlekey database for reasons (one example of this is Project X Zone 2)

Another important title that never got an eShop release is the Fate kaleid/liner Prisma Illya game. It's bad, though, but still notable.

It should always have a titlekey cause the very cartridge Rom has a titlekey. Maybe you misspelled it? Either way, use chaosgamez to download cias of rarer stuff, DLC, undub, etc.

Stupid question and I already know the answer but it's not possible to get a game's key if it's from cia is it? Nobody seems to fucking add jap games so updating them's a chore typically.

Um what I meant is that I still need to copy the file somewhere right? This is for the Ace Attorney Dual Destinies DLC. It doesn't download through the store, and I used FunkeyCIA because I haven't set up ciangel or freeshop and would prefer not to.

I don't think that game got a digital release.

But also note that not all games that exist on the eShop are available on freeshop. Only games that people have bought and dumped/uploaded the title key of can be downloaded in freeshop.

>cartridge Rom has a titlekey
kys you fucking retard

I still can't find the NLKS DLC, senpai.

>It should always have a titlekey cause the very cartridge Rom has a titlekey.
>it's not possible to get a game's key if it's from cia

How much longer until SkyrezM delivers?

Five hours and seven minutes

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the adfly link, sorry. It's only one, so it's not too bad.

fags never deliver

Five hours.

Are you saying I can add the jap games I got as cia files to the key site and avoid having to manually update them? If so why the fuck haven't more people done it?

lurk moar

drop the trip and stop trolling. You are a literal nobody.

It depends on how the CIAs were made. Usually the pirates are retards, so they repackage the CIA without preserving the titlekey. But a well-made CIA from a proper ticket (albeit anonymized) should work. You'd have to test it. Wait for the bootrom dump stuff in five hours and then you won't need a physical 3DS to do it since you can get the common keyX.

hownew.ru/

why did you link your shitposts in the OP? nobody gives a shit, retard.