/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #297

"Yandere" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but were you looking at that girl, Master?!

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

2nd for your avatar in your game of choice a shit.

>Stevenshit roids again

fuck you

There was no thread and I only have screenshots of my girls.

>caring this much about what girl is OP

>no tanuki ears
into the trash

I hadn't noticed the headband was in that slot. Sorry, my current connection is awful and I didn't wait to load the image fully.

ded

who the fuck wants to post in discordfag circlejerk general

You, apparently.

That's a really cute line, is Yandere hard to get?

The stats for them in each game usually require you to commit to raising some of them quite high (in the sense that you wouldn't raise them that high for anything else). Check wikis for exact numbers in each game.

Ded

>complains about the thread in the thread
What are you trying to accomplish?

Yandere is the worst type, too much psycho murderer not enough dere

discordfags out

Japanese Fairy Doll is the only AMB game in the top 500 grossing games in the JP Play Store, and nothing in the Eng side. Both sides have other avatar dress ups Cocoppa and Nikki higher in the top 500. The highest grossing original character dress up game in JP is Cocone, also a chibi style. However the Eng version, Mini Me, is no longer active just like Eng FD.

Sad there is no market for ultra chibi OC dress ups in the west when it is so popular in the east.

Sad there is no market for meaningful discussion here too.

>newfag proposes theme
>barely any participants
>oldfag proposes theme
>lots of participants

The bias is real

Reminder they've barely released superhero outfits but there is no shortage of generic jap shit like idols, yukata, and school uniforms. The only bias is with the idea team at AMB.

We don't even know who proposed the heros theme.

I think I got 5 seeds today, are the achievements just impossible?

You have pretty bad luck considering you get 1-5 seeds from catching the fairy

It's just extremely luck dependent.
That's about 37 seeds used on the left and 31 used on the right, so basically luck is can get you a 200+ point difference.

good night /mkg/~

boop

>you get 1-5 seeds from catching the fairy
I usually get 1

This is a sorry, sorry general.

Sad!

I actually didn't know there was a contest until the 2nd one

I've been losing my touch on this stuff these days, all I do is go through the motions

Good morning /mkg/~

I know that feel, I'm pretty busy this event even though it's one I wanted to do

Has the second contest already end? I didn't see last thread

I think it's supposed to be over but Hidenori hasn't picked a winner.

Not even the worst I go to unfortunately

Which one?

ummm i bought some transparent items with my shop discpunt tickets from the DG Limited Shop, but my closet was full. Now my money and discount tickets are gone, but I'm not seeing the items in my closet or gift box. Am I looking in the wrong place, or did I get jewed?

Logically if your ticket disappeared and it's not in your box it's got to be in your closet. Maybe you didn't see it because you left favorites checked or something?

You're wrong and stupid. It would have told you if your closet was full before you ever bought anything. It's in your closet.

good morning mkaygee

Cute and moe
Uncute and unmoe

deddo

This is going nowhere.

bare legs > 50 > 80 > 20 >110

Putting bare legs first and 110 last? Your shit taste is legendary.

Ashi > 50 > 110 > 80 > 50

80 >= 110 > bare >> 50 >>> 20

>50 twice

Whoops sorry, 20 is the least best.

Someone who didn't make an entry should choose the winner already.

Can't usada do it?

They should have similar tastes, right?

I hereby decree; gyaru aka sluts is the next theme!

Usada entered though. If she were to win or be allowed to suddenly pick her favorite instead of him people would scream RIGGED because you know why. So who did Hidenori pick?

This seed system is single handedly the most retarded thing to date to come out on mcc.
>go left, fail
>go right, fail
>go left only for a full day, 2 seeds
>go only right for a full day, 3 seeds
So either this event expect me to gulp down some 30 ED a day or you cannot get any of the more significant rewards from the flowers in any of the categories.
It's bad enough I can go half a day without seeing that fucking flower spirit once but then I have to guess a 50/50 which more often then not fails so cannot progress.

It gets even worse. They increased the amount of flowers to get rewards by 150% compared to JP, but we only got ~2 extra days.

The buttons are a placebo. Unless there's something going on with something I don't get, they have the same destination URL, so you're really just fighting RNG directly, as opposed to one being right and the other wrong.

I was excited when I saw we could get a few ED as I'm saving them for an actual good event. Figured I could get one or two at least without using any items, just be sure to use all my energy..
But now I'm starting to wonder if I can reach even one of them.

So, the whole bullshit rng could have yet another layer of bullshit with 2 fail urls? I want to believe that as I'm hovering around 75'ish% fail to catch when mathematically it should be 50% with 2 options.

This is my winner for the idol theme contest, congratulations, now please identify yourself and please choose the theme for the next contest. Choose sluts please

Congrats

SLUTS
L
U
T
S

Do you like boys?

>Choose sluts please
Fuck you, you should have done it when you had the chance.

>two DG winners in a row
How can MCC even compete?

There should have been a winner for MCC and a winner for DG.

Moe CAN Ops: Wolfsjagd

Not necessarily that bad. The current JP event has a similar, possibly the same, mechanic, and it seems to have a 63% chance of winning, so it can be biased in our favor.

Why not ask Hidenori to choose an MCC winner too? The DG winner chooses a DG theme for the week and the MCC one chooses one for MCC.

Nah.

Then there would also have to be one each for DB and AB too. Multiple winners and categories would unnecessarily complicate things. Imo while these are definitely categorized as contests, they also are a "stop being lazy and have fun dressing in a theme and maybe you'll get to pick the next one" challenge. If you want multiple categories then go start an official contest with voting and prizes per game.

This may be Descartes

How can MCC even compete?

>mfw the event has given me five gacha tickets

yes thank you, i forgot i have to favorite each instance of the item separately

Do DGfags really not know each other's girls or are they just pretending not to play favorites?

DG's gameplay does not encourage cooperation and interaction so it makes sense people would get through the game without actually going into anyone's room and seeing their girls

>anons don't even know each other's girls anymore
No wonder it's so dead in here. Can't believe this is the game that killed MCC.

I make the rounds.

Only a small handful of /mkg/ do natural and consistent visits in DG, and then there's another few that sporadically visit. I'm familiar with those girls only. is right in that you only need to make visits if you want CP, if you're trying to give and receive recs for leveling, and if you're the type that has time and interest in seeing other players. With free blocks it's easy to play alone and not feel obligated to see anyone. I'm not gonna give them free CP so it's always up to them if they want to be active.

There are people who are probably not even in the group, and then there are those who change hairstyles often that makes it hard to remember who they are. Also I don't even let the images load half the time because some people tend to not make good outfits worth seeing.

Hidenori, Senion, and CoreCore are those active /mkg/ who aren't in the group, for example.

name them

why the fuck would he

name and shame to make them git gud

more like "I hope I'm not one of them >

yeah u rite

git gud then

>tfw you thought senpai noticed you but they're only after your likes

Does anyone know which option you should use for alstroemeria seeds?

Take a look at what each fairy says, that's the hint.

Good night /mkg/~

Remember to stay hydrated

Is she talking about lubrication?

She's taking a paizuri pose so she must be

boop

I thought the URLs were the same, and thus the option picked was irrelevant and outcome pure RNG. It doesn't have to be a 50/50 chance.

I actually rather like that outfit.