Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>4 Miles To The Gallon Is Fine Fuel Economy Rite Guise? Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 Tonnes OfSpoiled Meat Products
>34 Pitted Alcoa rims
>CDL HowCome By? Private driving school, community college, or crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women
>Swift: Best against overpass
>The megas think of you as meat-based driving robots, and will treat you accordingly
>Ira Forbes is a true American hero
>Eurotrucks, amirite?
>In Canada, trucker piss comes in bags

>Truckerfag signs on with CR England as an lease operator for .85cpm minus tax deductions
>Freon may be kill
>Whiney gets and then quits new his new job within a day and a half
>Pepsi got his gold starredessay put on the fridge at Pepsi HQ
>Oilfag working night shifts, strongly considering amphetamines/regulated stimulants
>EF is busy "blasting busas", which might begay code, no judgement
>Primefag and his """""friend""""" are in the desert watching shiny metal things go zoom
>Balam got his peepee slapped for clipping black people with his passenger side mirror
>Doublesfag still waiting for the fleetnet dispatched mechanic to show up
>Bandit is hanging out with his Hooey wearing super trucker brother, talkin bout trucks n' stuff
>HDSupplyfag found it, and then later ground it

55MPH
M
P
H

On-line, on-time there, bud.

Why go any faster when all of euro truckers get paid hourly?

Except there's Americans getting paid hourly and going 80mph. Poor yuropoors can't win for losing.

Got the house to myself for 4 days while the wifey relaxes on the beach trying to avoid being pushed back into the water.

Why go fast if ypu are paid hourly?

Oh wait. You are forced too. Dumbistanians just cant catch a break.

What beach? I want her to sit on my face.

>Le fat wife maymay
She's cute. Y u be so meen?

Second.

There are a lot of american logistics companies that are putting speed caps on their trucks. Like some odd speed like 62 mph (Probably 100 kmph). Funny thing is the highway's speed limit is 70+ mph around these parts.

Yes, 62mph is basically 100kph, which is the general speed for Canadian highways.

I tried getting a Miata or an IS300. Bank turned me down because credit cards kek. Probably nabbing a diesel Jetta this weekend to be my new shitbox so I can ditch the overpriced buy-here-pay-here Focus before I lose any more money on it. And I got a PS4 Pro when Gundam Versus was announced.

It has to do with "insurance" what it actually means is an easier way of capping driver pay at some arbitrary number. We can only do 65 and through states like Utah and Wyoming with 80mph speed limits the big boys go past us like we're on jackstands

Daily reminder that you are NOT ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS THREAD if you're a straight truck driver.

Who here carries a fixed blade 6 inches or more

The only similarity between real trucking and Euro trucking is that wheels and engines are involved.

They are complete different applications
One is designed to be the life blood of the most powerful country the world has seen
And the other is designed to deliver cuck kits and weenies

I drive that ass the
Same way I drive my truck.
Hard in it all night without letting off.

We dem boyz

guys is my wheel ok???????

Ur fooked
Shud of got an Irish wheel
Straight up fooked

Damn that's some shit. I'd try and stay with a Nippon car since they're reliable, only thing that comes to mind with VW is check engine lights and over engineering. At least you got that PS4 Pro tho, I'm waiting for the new Xbone so I can get on that Forza 7.

Come work the oilfields with me senpai! Weekly starting pay is around $1300-$1600

no

>straight truck driver

No such thing

Yeah just another day in the city of Dallas tx

Had a pretty cool time the other day in Portland Oregon. Walked around and took in the local atmosphere.
Ate New York styled pizza which is something you absolutely must do if you are in the area.
Pic related

Chicago thin crust better than pizza anywhere else in the world.

And Al's Beef ftw, Chicago Red Hots best doges.

I need to get back up there just for the food.

If you're ordering thin crust in Chicago you're dumber than I thought

hub y u no oil

I agree with all of this, except also deep dish and also Portillos

>he's never even been to aurileos in homewood

I'm sorry but you don't know pleasure

The entire point of Chicago is their deep dish. It's literally the only good thing to ever come from that city. When people think Chicago, they think deep dish pizza. I didn't even know anyone in Chicago made thin crust because why would they even bother?

Thin crust > deep dish
Pan pizza > deep dish

On an episode or Bourdain, he said it right where most people who live there don't eat deep dish unless somebody comes to town and wants to try it.

Kek Portillos is mediocre and everybody knows that. It's still good compared to food elsewhere in the US, but kinda shitty by Chicago standards.

Even the best NY pizza doesn't come close to good Chicago thin crust. Chicago has perfected every type of pizza. We don't give a fuck if the tourists and media don't know about the fire thin crust, leaves more for us.

The best pizza is thin crust cut into little squares.

And even the worst Chicago beed place shits on the best Philly cheesesteak place

I like deep dish on special occasions just as much as the next guy, but it's mostly for tourists 2bh

Very rarely will a local Chicagoan be sitting at home after a long days work and think, "I know! I'll put in an order for the pizza that takes an hour to make, from the pizza place 40 minutes across town and costs $35!"

>Even the best NY pizza doesn't come close to good Chicago thin crust. Chicago has perfected every type of pizza.
I'm not saying Chicago thin crust isn't good, but thin crust as a concept is inherently flawed, and even the best thin crust pizza in the world isn't as good as an average deep dish.

Kek what a tourist

Pic related is the pinnacle of pizza

Nice blogpost nigger

No one gives a shit what locals do. The reason tourists always eat deep dish is because they think "we're all the way in Chicago, let's not waste our time on shitty thin crust when we could have the greatest pizza in the world instead"
Yeah, most people don't regularly spend $40 on pizza, that doesn't mean the cheap shit is better just because people eat it more often.

>Arlington heights

Fucking north side yuppies

In Chicago, "tourist" is a compliment

I bet you voted for Hillary too. That is some fucked up liberal type logic.

The people who actually live there have tried it all and they know what is the best.

>put the bike sideways behind the cab
>can now use a ramp
>shorten frame by eight feet
>remove the fucking flames on the exhaust
>vehicle massively improved

Black

That place is a hole in the wall that has been there over 50 years and everybody who has tried it says it's the best pizza they ever had.

>liberal logic
Bernie!

Africa

You posted that pic last thread

Maybe when you finish paying your dad back for the Pete you have right now, he will let you do some sikk mods to it like that truck

Is this liberal logic a meme you want to force now to shift the topic away from your shit taste in pizza and shit taste in cities to live in?

Maybe after ur done supplying senior citizens with liquid diabetes you can have Raul and Julio tear up that sick black ass of urs if ur mum lets u have a sleepover
Hialeah sandy ball special

Mountain Dew and white trash, a combination as old as time.

Everything on my truck is black just like the dick my white trash girlfriend receives

But cranes are cooler than ramps. Everybody knows this.

wew spicy

EF pls

Liberal logic is ignoring the facts. And the fact is that people who have access to Chicago Deep Dish and Chicago Thin Crust on a daily basis will choose thin crust because even tho deep dish is superior to all pizza in the other 49 states, the thin crust there is objectively better.

I brandish my fixed dick 6 inches and more

>he doesn't know that deep dish 'go 'za is a meme food for the tourists

The best pizza in shitcago is thin crust, and the best pizza anywhere is in Detroit

>Liberal logic is ignoring the facts.
No one is ignoring facts, I'm just not misinterpreting them like you are
>And the fact is that people who have access to Chicago Deep Dish and Chicago Thin Crust on a daily basis will choose thin crust
Because it's cheaper and quicker. By your logic, McDonald's is objectively the most delicious food in the world, because locals still eat there even when they access to the finest cuisine in the world.

See >for the tourist
It's an extra 10-15 minutes for a deep dish. Doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

Interestingly enough, the best pizza I have eatin in FL was from this pizza place that is in a gas station. Sucks compared to Chicago but was still good compared to all these Jew Yorker places with flimsy crust.

You can still make the delivery, right?

t. dispatch

Well it's a car for $900. It belongs to a friend of a friend, the guy's a mechanic and it's his daily driver. He says he's only selling it because he bought a Suburban and wants to free up room in the driveway for some projects. Figure I'll roll the dice on it.
>tfw $1300 Jetta with the VR6 and 5-speed won't answer your texts

I haven't been following Forza lately, when does that hit? And how are the oil fields treating you anyway? I'm probably too lazy for it, and the lady surely wouldn't appreciate me leaving for that gig.

>NSFW
Keks this T680 has those stupid aero wheel caps, and the mounting bracket covers the wheel hub so I can't check it or top it up at all.

>check thread
>pizza shitposts
It's good to be back.

How does PJ Fresh pizza rank?

Ah, $900 is a good deal then. Hopefully it doesn't become a mountain of maintenance, which the VR6 would be but hot damn that engine note.

Forza is dropping 9/29. But I'm still waiting to go to orientation, it's probably gonna blow ass but at least the money is there. Your lady will quickly change her mind once she sees the cash flow.

"For the tourist" is not a valid statement. Like I said already, the reason tourists like it is because it's the best and they're willing to spend the extra money to get it since it's not something they experience regularly. Locals prioritize value and convenience more. Again, if "locals eat it more so that means it's better" was a true statement, McDonald's, by your logic, would be the most delicious food in the world, otherwise they wouldn't be successful in Paris, Rome, Tokyo, LA, NY, etc.

Yeah that's what my friend said about the VR6. He recommended just buying his friend's TDI because a 4-banger turbodiesel is a lot less hassle than the VR6.

9/29 is when Gundam Versus drops so I'll probably be glued to that for an age and a half.

And I doubt the lady would care about more cash. She never fucking wants anything, it's bizarre. I buy her a new book once in a blue moon, or some gems on Guild Wars 2. Recently I picked up Fable for PC so she's been replaying that.

Oh man, I got fucked around so much today. It still isn't fixed, lost the whole day today.

I never check them. Why should I need to if the truck goes into the shop for a check up every weekend? We have a full time mechanic for a fleet of two trucks and he won't even check the goddamn hubs.

Surprisingly palatable/Chicago thin crust

Kek it's take out food. If people are broke they won't order it anyway or they go to Little Caesar's. Plus if anything deep dish will get you more for your money. A $17 thin crust pizza is like 1.5lbs whereas a $20 deep dish is like 3lbs.

Deep dish is a novelty and Chicago Thin Crust shits on every other city's pizza.

So you'll still make on time delivery?

t. dispatch

> Plus if anything deep dish will get you more for your money.
It's well known that humans by nature don't evaluate short term vs long term gains very well. It's why they sign up for thirty year mortgages and 72 month car financing. It seems like a better idea at the time to make the cheapest option, even if it means spending more in the long run. There's a term I think for th re specific phenomenon, but I forget it. Poor risk reward evaluation.
And still can't figure out a way to disprove the McDonald's thing. Cognitive dissonance is a sad thing

So instead its better to rent and try to save money to pay cash for house?

Yeah the VR6 is if you got money to burn just for the meme engine configuration. TDI is the sensible route all around, and for $900 you can't go wrong.

What a coincidence though, I thought about buying a PS4 but I'm hardly on my Xbox as it is.

Good on her for that though, a girl I dated only started talking to me when I had my FR-S. She was so upset when I sold it that I just stopped talking to her, she thinks my IS300 is trash even though she's a """""""car girl""""""" It's good you found someone that loves you, for you.

No I just live in my mom's attic and drive her Taurus when she isn't busy with it. Until I save enough money to buy a house and car cash.

Nice blog post swifty
What u gonna do go cuddle with your waifu now
I fucked ur Waifu

Who are you anyway

You think the only two options are either rent or buy a house you can't afford?

Ha ha, hilarious jape, fellow trucker.

Just a rape whistle and can of cherry Binaca

>This kills the Eurotrucker

I mean, do hubs absolutely NEED lubrication in order to function?

>MFW I go to sleep with 11 posts in the thread and wake up to 67, mostly arguing about regional styles of pizza
Its a shitposting miracle.

The real question that should be asked in regards to deep dish versus conventional versus thin crust is which keeps the best, and is the tastiest/most convenient to eat cold on the go the next day with one's hands.

Zoz. "Well can you fix it?"

Please elaborate on the other possible options, aside from sponging off relatives, vagrency, and full time sleeper inhabiting.

EF, y u no have truck bike?

Trading this truck in early next year
Than I will truly be everlasting and without sin

Kenworth C500 or bust.

Well boys, even though y'all are gonna talk shit, I'm happy to say I'm headed for swift training in just a few days

I'm in a rough spot financially and couldn't afford private school, so I gotta make things work as best I can, and I'll try to move to a better company after 6 months to a year, you'll either see me become a namefag here or the next swift crash meme, but I am fairly confident I will be a safe successful driver

Say a prayer for me guys, I need this to work out to get back on track (Any tips for the training appreciated)

Best 'za on the road.

>I mean, do hubs absolutely NEED lubrication in order to function?
They're good until they catch on fire in about 100 miles.

Shut up maple syrup slurper you don't know anything about pizza

They were pretty close to 'fire' stage when I caught it late last night

>MFW Americans don't know about delicious Canadian style pizza

Its our best kept secret.

Forgot ma trip.

I forgive you for lashing out over being so upset about your hub issue.

Breddy smokey was it?

I really didn't want u faggots to talk about pizza

Por que no le dos?

Well there's Gundam Versus in September and Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition just came out, which includes all four DLC packs on disc. It's also available for Vita but I don't recommend it, the frame rate is garbage on Vita. It's buttery smooth on PS4 though.

And yeah she's a breddy gud girl to keep around. Her sisters are fucking bonkers though.

A ghost that has returned to haunt you, but it's been a while so you probably forgot about me.

Why aren't you rangebanned instead of
?

Well he makes more money than he knows what to do with by juggling log books, I'd wager he threw down the cash for one of these BS Veeky Forums passes

New york style pizza, not in new york, plz kill me

Tell us what the others are, oh mommys basement dwelling neckbeard.

I been in and out of this terrible experiment called "truckerfag" for the last 3 years you fucking Jewish nigger

My dick goes in and it goes out.
Of ur ass every night while I sleep.
Be thankful and god bless

Have fun being upside down on that truck loan faggot.

Buying a brand new truck and selling it after 2 years is fucking retarded.

>being proud of shitposting for a long time on a eurotruck themed thread with a bunch of burger garbage

I'm glad ur my accountant.
Spring will be when it's worth what i owe on it. Dealer already calling me wondering what I plan on doing

My truck commands top resell it's not a cascadia worth 40k after 100k miles
The local dump trailer guys will be fighting over it
My payment will only go down, truck building business is booming with trump and wait time has gone from 6 weeks to 3 months
But you wouldn't know that would you

I have 3 houses I cant afford and 1 i own outright after buying it when not being able toafford it 10 years ago. 3 of them getting paid of by renters and they have about 12years left of loans.

Thinking about buying more houses I cant afford so I can be a slum lord.

>All these words and all of them wrong.

American ignorance is the best type of humor.

What are you gonna get into next? Another 389?

Spotted the europoor
Please tell me more about ur high tech suspension that makes sitting directly over the steer axle half bearable

I think someone took a dump in your foil.

More ignorance. Sorry you live in the past.

Same truck
Only 310" instead of 280"
-no clearance lights or horns
-cali hookups
-99 cat engine 600hp 4 year platinum warranty (no e logs)
-twin 150's

>busted ass c16 rebuilt 4 times with 600hp
You're gonna need that warranty.