>Go to local Subaru dealer
>64 new Outbacks in every possible color on the visible spectrum in stock
>0 WRXs in stock

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2749732
tougetuning.com/subaru-ringland-failures-are-the-forums-right/
youtu.be/c-lSIovh4NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need to call the dealer before even bothering.
Also you didn't visit the dealership, why did you even make this thread?

I did and I went inside and talked to the sales guy and he said I could order one, which I didnt do because I want to test drive one first.

how the fuck do they expect people to order cars without even having a single one available to test drive.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When I bought my STI there was none on the lot in pretty much my entire city (major Canadian city).

After I ordered it, the sales manager was shocked that I'd never driven one before and let me take his for a 30 minute test drive. I didn't even know how to drive stick really, but he insisted.

Cool bunch.

Maybe they could let you pay the delivery fees? wouldn't be worth it if there's a place nearby that costs less than what it is to ship it of course

Where do you live where they don't have a single WRX or STI on the lot?

Sounds like a nice sales manager.

what? why would I pay fees on a car that I dont know whether or not I want to buy?

the midwest

>look up local dealership page
>look up WRX
>7 on the lot
Yer a fagit

>wanting a subaru
kys

Dealerships can do locates and get cars from other dealers. Spec one out and have them locate one.

>I posted it again! XD

It's a shitty awd econobox with a meme engine and no redeeming features.

>no redeeming features
Lmao idiot, post a better new car under 30k

>(you)

>buying new

audi s5
e92 m3
g37/q40
mustang gt
golf r
lexus is350/gs
jaguar xf supercharged

all from carmax so you can get the warranty if you chose one of the potentially less reliable ones.

That's a shit list my guy, don't (You) me again

>Iktf

>Looking to buy a nice Challenger, go to nearby Dodge dealership
>Hundreds of Jeeps, hundreds of Rams, less than 10 Chargers
>Three Challengers on the lot
>Their all the v6

Still test drove the v6 to make sure it was comfy and had to custom order a non shit Challenger

Bet they were all auto too

better than a shitty subaru vape mobile.

>still replying
Stay angry littler sperg. The price and performance from WRX can't be beat, now lighten up or I'll light you up.

enjoy rebuilding your engine in 100k miles.

Don't you have somewhere to be right now this early?

>why would I pay a small price to deliver it and test it, and not have to pay the entire price and not like it

>Be me at Chevy dealer
>Want to test drive the new camaro SS
We do t test drive the v8s user, you can test drive the v6 if you want, it's basically the same car except for the motor
>Dealer ends up going on about numbers and I tell him what I'm looking for, he doesn't have what I want so he orders it and never end up test driving the car
>Put 500 bucks down and wait 3 months for the car
>The fucking retards forgot one of the things I wanted
>I'm clearly disappointed and now suddenly it's ok for me to test drive the v8 camaro
>They only let me go around the corner
>A salesman offers me free vinyl stripes for the fuck up, fine, so we order the car again.
>Another 3 months of waiting as they order the car again
>Suddenly they are telling me I need to pay an extra grand cause they ordered the 2017 and not the 2016
>They tell me the 2017 costs more plus I'm getting stripes this time
>They offered the stripes to me for free
>They tell me nothing is free
>Manager comes over and pull out the invoice
>Tells me he is losing 1,000 dollars on the car despite me having to pay an extra thousand
>I literally laugh at this paper and say sure you are
>End up not getting the car cause they want over 500 a month for a fucking base camaro SS
>Tell them I can get a BMW for less
>They tell me go ahead.
>They refuse to give me back the 500
We worked so hard to help you user, the least you can do is let us keep the 500
>I call up my credit card company and do a charge back
>Get my money

Always use credit guys. If I did cash I would of needed to go to court to get my money

>wanting a camaro ss
kys.

>Not wanting a car that makes dude bros jealous and girls think I'm a chad

driving a cave.jpg

It's almost as if crossovers have a higher demand than a manual-only sport sedan.

I ordered my new car without test driving it because my licence was suspended at the time.
No regrets

Of course they were.

No. You kys. The ss Camero is a fine piece.

This list is god for under and around 30. Ad the GTI to this list.
>The WRX is okay. Just okay. It's a 2005 level car for too much money.
Everyone else has moved on.
>The WRX rides and sounds like a shitbox while others ride and sound like previous luxury.
>Others make more power or can be tuned to amazing levels.
The WRX can't even take s base tune without blowing pistons.
>WRX has heavy association with dyke and vape culture
On the plus side
>WRX has nice awd system
>Fast from a dig cuz awd

Ur mom

WRXs are pretty hot sellers, they can't really keep them on the lot. You also have to remember WRXs are built in Japan, so it takes them a month to get here while the Outbacks are built in Indiana, so they take a week or two at most.

*can't be beat.
Maybe in 2008. It's 2017. Envoking the year as an argument is usually stupid. But in the case of the WRX it's a perfect argument. In 2017 there are many cars that are better and more satisfying. Drive some of the competition. If you still like ol' vapefull, great. To each his own. It's a good car, but far from the best.

>buying pre-farted deutsch trash

>it's a 2005 level car
What did this idiot mean by this?
>The WRX rides and sounds like a shitbox while others ride and sound like previous luxury
The WRX is a harsh ride that performs better while those luxobarges just drive around smoothly
>Others make more power or can be tuned to amazing levels
WRX makes good power from a little boxer 4 cyl, are you implying it can't be tuned to amazing levels because you'd be an idiot to think otherwise
>WRX has heavy association with dyke and vape culture
Imagine being such a beta you let others ruin a great car for you

Name a 2017 car better than WRX under 30k?

Moostang Egoboost, not even meming
If you aren't retarded you'd buy a used V8 though

>Ecobewst
>better than WRX
Lmao so hard, over 300 pounds heavier and is a pile of trash

That 300 lbs is made up for in the superiority everywhere else.

300 lbs heaavier WITHOUT awd

How so? Can guarantee the ecoboost doesn't grip as well or isn't as stable at high speeds. The ecoboost sure as hell doesn't turn better

>muh awd

crutch for cucks that cant handle rwd skidz

Maybe you should fucking call them before showing up you retard

Implying you'd know any better with FWD shitboxes

>he doesnt know how to drive fwd
wew lad
also implying ive never driven a RWD in my life

pic relate learned how to be fulleh sikk driver in this sum bitch

And where did you hear this shit? The fa20 is an amazing engine with virtually no significant problems at all

>he doesn't know how to drive fwd
It's simple really, get yourself a light RWD car first Jr.

>After I ordered it, the sales manager was shocked that I'd never driven one before and let me take his for a 30 minute test drive. I didn't even know how to drive stick really, but he insisted.
That's damn good of a salesman there.

Wrx is the best awd manual sedan for under 30k. What other awd sedans are there for under 30k beyond the old Lancer?

>tfw no new legacy gt

Eccoboost mustang, Mk7 GTI with or without limited slip, Camero V6,
>mk7 golfs, even base models are killing it at autocross near me every weekend. And they are much nicer road car. Mustang eccoboost is a fun car to drive if you can suppress your ego. It rides and drives like a nice car but puts down some respectable numbers. Same with Camero V6.

Or, used golf r, used mustang gt's are under 30 now. Fuck. I would rather have mqb platform Audi A3. You can get a 2016 2.0 AWD with low miles for low 20s. Poor man's golf r. Same platform as GTI and golf r, same engine as gti, easy tune to over 300 wheel hp, use the money you save for vape supplies. Mildly tuned a3 will pull 12s at the strip, kick it at the autocross and drive your grandmother to church without emberasing her. And it doesn't feel like a shit box from the 90 s with a tarted up interior.

None of these are awd though which is the prime advantage of the wrx

The mk7 golf is only fwd with only 210hp while the wrx makes significantly more thanks to its turbos

Too many problems with Audi tbqh, I'd imagine even more if modifying one, also their AWD systems are shit. Still don't see how new ecoboost,Volkswagen,camaro are better

*best

If you value awd and 4 doors so much that your willing to suffer a car that feels 20 years old. A car that gets out accelerated by family sedans and has no decent upgrade path without basic engine problems. A car that blows its couch with a stock tune.
>muh 5 speed

They have new engines and 6spd transmissions, Google is quite useful.

>20 years old
What are you talking about? Subaru has been using their new fa20 since 2015

>A car that gets out accelerated by family sedans
Patently false

>basic engine problems
Like what? If you say einglands or headgaskets you only prove how fucking stupid you are

Audi a3 is awd and 2015 and up has been rock solid reliable. Early tuned cars are hitting over 80000 miles with ZERO problems. Its been sold in 2013 in Europe. It is a great car same with mk7 golf r and GTI. The only knock against the a3 is the interior is kinda meme with the popup screen. Very nice materials though.

The audi a3 cannot be had for under 30k. It starts at 31k and the awd version is 34k and at that point the Ford rs, sti and other awd sports cars are superior on performance

>Engine is new. Car still rides and has NHV like its from an older car.
Herrr, derrrr
>WRX will do 14 second quarter mile.
IF you beat the fuck out of it at launch with a high RPM clutch dump. Normie driving, its a 15.2 second car.
t. I've watched normie fags at the strip embarrass themselves
My mom can pull a 14.8 in a new maxima just by hitting the gas and holding it to the floor and she's been dead for 3 years.

I said slightly used. Look it up on car guru and read more better. Mid to low 20s bitch.

>Car still rides and has NHV like its from an older car.
>Herrr, derrrr
Aint broke don't fix it you highly opinionated knob

>>WRX will do 14 second quarter mile.
>IF you beat the fuck out of it at launch with a high RPM clutch dump. Normie driving, its a 15.2 second car.
First off I never made a claim to its quarter mile time, not that the car was designed for drag races anyway

Furthermore you want to formate some kind of race but then try and say that instead of someone trying to race using the best way to get a fast time you make some retarded stretch and say "nah you're not gonna dump the clutch" and say well it's 15.2 and what ever. It's such a non statement that it doesn't even help your argument when you wanna be this detailed and vague at the same time.

It's like you've never driven a new one let alone owned one to know anything about what you're talking about. And instead you just wanna spread old memes that have no basis or bearing

Any used car will be cheaper than new cars. I can find used wrx for 20k too. Literally apples and oranges comparisons

Piston problems dumb ass. Internet is real and can show you things by typing into it and hitting enter.

forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2749732

tougetuning.com/subaru-ringland-failures-are-the-forums-right/

youtu.be/c-lSIovh4NY

>Audi
>Haldex
Faggot.

My subaru dealer has one wrx in, and it's an automatic.

Well yeah. So I would rather have a 2015 mustang gt with 18,000 miles on it for 28000 than a new WRX.

Look how many of those are modded and tuned ya dingus

>piston problems

So some nitpicks of you grasping at straws so you can prove that a bunch of retards running their cars right out of the dealership and didn't be gentle with it for the first 1500 miles at sub 4krpm like the owners manual recommends in various amounts that every manufacturer recommends?

Seems like all your cherry picks are highly isolated from retards doing shit runes and running the fuck out of their engines so hard that something breaks then they whine and blame Subaru

Never the less using tunes voids their warranties so they all shot themselves in the foot

The audi a3 is Quattro

I like it how the nasioc forums are mostly retards whining about their shitty tunes and any oem cars are sitting the bed because they're lugging the fuck out of the engine with high boost low rpm

That was part of my point. Stock, the car just isn't that fast by current standards. And you can't tune it without the the risk of piston failure. Whereas the GTI, A3, R and eccoboost can take a base tune and be as reliable as stock. APR even has a dealer installed warrentied tune as does Ford. On top of that, there have been NO can tune engine failures reported for the Golf, A3 in the 3 years its been out. There are cars with double the go of stock that are daily reliable.

WRX is a good car. But not the best and the competition is too stiff.

>And you can't tune it without the the risk of piston failure
Sounds like a bunch of shit tunes with too high pressure

I'm a mega fag. That's why I sold my WRX. I needed to portray a less faggy profile.

>stock, the car just isn't that fast by current standards
Still faster than anything new under 30k
>And you can't tune it without the risk of X
Same with all other cars
>APR even has a dealer installed warrentied tune as does Ford
Nothing special when it's a conservative tune that won't do much
>there have been NO can tune engine failures
I'm sure I could find plenty on forums as you did above for WRX you just want to blame all premature failure on anything but tune. Also if you didn't know plenty of WRX owners are dumb with tunes expecting more without any supporting mods for such power, in the end they should have just got an STI if they wanted as much

And even with these so called "high pressure" tunes, the WRX puts out embarrassingly low numbers compared to the golf. Golf r be like 350 wheel with a canned stage 2 tune. Cobb stage 2 WRX be like 314 and it blows its pistons

GTI stage 2 is 310 and weighs 300 pounds less.

Focus RS has 50 more HP than STI and still doesn't do so well on tracks

>And even with these so called "high pressure"
Are you really defending a bunch of retards using cobb tuners to push the pressure of their cylinders beyond the 13 psi the engine is already at with the stock turbo?

>Golf r be like
The golf r is like 10k more than a wrx

It's also the same weight as the wrx

Nothing under 30 as fast?
>Eccostang
>V6 maro
>Gti
>Fiesta RS
>Focus rs
>Accord manual is close

>focus rs
>under 30k

I meant ST. I told you I was a fag. You didn't listen. Now who looks foolish.

Seriously, why do you people even bother? Do you just hope no one calls you out on your bullshit?

I mean when vw on their website says Quattro awd I expected it to be Quattro not haldex

Don't care about Subaru, only talking about peasant tier, cost cutting, chosen by accounts AWD in a high priced Haldex is shit

>trusting VW to tell the truth.

I got a recent story about getting a Subie. Not quite as bad but it pissed me off

>Be me at local subie dealer
>show up on a sunday, as it's my only day off
>yes I work long hours and six day weeks
>be shopping for a forester
>new, used, not sure yet
>talk to sales rep - he is Ryan
>not too bad at first, shows me some cars
>test drive two of them
>it's ok experience
>go there next sunday
>same deal, different sales guy since sundays are skeleton crew
>whatever, test drive, play with foresters more and leave
>3rd sunday
>bring wife
>suddenly not ignored so much as they realize that I'm serious about buying
>Ryan gives me plenty of attention
>ignores wife when she has questions
>give him some prompts to pay attention as she has questions
>queue bullshit answer
>guy clearly doesn't know his material or really anything
>probably leases cars too
>leave with wife, annoyed
>come back next sunday because i want me a forester damnit
>greeted by other rep and some buddy of his
>"Fourth sunday in a ROW?!?!?"
>getting really annoyed now
>tell them about what went on last week
>hear excuses (he's new, etc.)
>dude.wtf
>fuck around with foresters some more
>no manager present
>leave
>next morning I gotta work, no time to deal with bs
>write manager email detailing all that happened with timestamps
>go to work
>get home for lunch
>no reply
>fuck it, I got an hour
>call him up
>tell him about what has been happening
>or try to, the retard won't stop asking "do you have any questions?"
>hang up on him
>start looking at dealerships in the next town over (a good 150 miles)
(cont)

>manager calls back
>"I'm sorry we got disconnected"
>"No, I hung up on you"
>"but why?"
>drag his ass through the coals
>his shitty reps
>shitty service
>dude I just want to get a fucking forester holy shit
>finally realizes he isn't stopping me and shuts the fuck up for a minute while I cuss him out
>return saturday
>after having compiled my data and chosen my car
>leave with forester
>they threw in 100 over invoice (I was too tired to ask to see the invoice to prove it so IDK if they actually fulfilled it) and a free block heater and body moldings
>good enough.jpg
>go to work
>even though I gave myself several hours to get my car, I am an hour late, but boss was cool with it
>wife stops by later to get some stuff I missed from the trade ins
>they refer to her as "the wife" to her face
>a week later I get a survey
>they have learned nothing, and want me to put all "10's" on their survey
>the fucking nerve of car salesmen

In light of my plight, should I call them up again and tell them "Yeah I can give you 10's if you can answer this question: What's my wifes name?"

All in all, I'm happy with my car so far.

Nice read, sounds like you didn't really know what you wanted and should have done some digging around beforehand because most salesmen are fools. What trim Forester did you get? Test drove a manual crosstrek was alot of fun

>cvt

Smart dealer. They know they can sell it to anyone regardless of whether or not they can drive stick

How are you missing the registered mark? It's Quattro by name not design.
Again, trusting VW to be truthful.

I kinda did but wanted to check shit out before buying, so I tried pretty much everything I could get my mitts on. There was plenty of online research beforehand (including knowing what the ACV was on the used Foresters). The local dealership for subies is HUGE (for subaru) so they had a lot to pick from. I took my time and got what I wanted.

I rolled out with a premium trim with homelink and the winter package. The only complaint is that air circulation to the back is a bit iffy, but I was able to find a way to make it work.

Sounds good, you went with cvt for wife I'm guessing? What color, I really liked this metalic green they offer or the nice bronze too.

Yeah cvt. I don't mind it, and that cvt is a big part of why I wanted to drive as many as I could. It's new (for subaru) and 1st gen stuff can be questionable from any manufacturer. That and they didn't have any manual transmission foresters where I'm at.

The metallic green is exactly what I got. Pair it with black moldings for a sharp look.

It's a nice buy, looks great and will age well. Did you get an extended warranty? I think it'd be good idea if you don't plan on ever selling it

>
>>it's a 2005 level car
>What did this idiot mean by this?
It's literally on par with luxury cars from 2005. Hardly any updates since then.

>>The WRX rides and sounds like a shitbox while others ride and sound like previous luxury
>The WRX is a harsh ride that performs better while those luxobarges just drive around smoothly
Agreed.

>>Others make more power or can be tuned to amazing levels
>WRX makes good power from a little boxer 4 cyl, are you implying it can't be tuned to amazing levels because you'd be an idiot to think otherwise

The stock tune is completely garbage. In fact, the stock tune is harmful as it runs lean.

>>WRX has heavy association with dyke and vape culture
>Imagine being such a beta you let others ruin a great car for you

I bought a STI as I liked the car. I don't care about what people think. If I did, my winter car wouldn't be a rust box.