/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Y'shtola Edition

>Stormblood Theme song
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwJPPaEyqhI
youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I
youtube.com/watch?v=mPcmAuA2rpA
youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=83109
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LEVIATHAN

Do I win ?

Step on me Garlameld agent

Post lonely lala ladies.

What the fuck was his problem?

Hey guys I'ma take care of Yoshi and fix the game, okay?

What the fuck is YOUR problem?

I'm going to watch the Live Letter with an elezen~!

he was just jealous that he didn't get to be the warrior of light

>it's kinda sad that a writing system can be so fucked up for so long

What

Let me tell you something about the Japanese

Japanese developers sell their indie games physical only at time-exclusive events to prevent foreigners from pirating them on the internet

Japanese players deliberately avoid all messaging programs used in the West, disregarding Skype for LINE

Japanese players deliberately keep their language convoluted, to make it harder for immigrants to adapt to their society

Is the writing system fucked up? Sure, but it's the Japanese way to protect itself from having its ideas, culture, society, and moral be dictated by outside countries

And that's why Japanese culture is still so fucking amazing in 2017. It's the only country on this globe besides North Korea that is actively pushing back against westernization.

haha good ruck!

the lengths you will go for attention when taking screenshots with your ogre no longer gets you any is kind of sad, not funny at all

where were you when the world got btfo?

Here u go guys, he blamed the new latency so he couldn't dodge the landslide

You can't fix the game.
We need a new Final Fantasy MMO made from scratch to fix the game.
There's so many issues that aren't just game mechanic issues. The netcode and reliance on server checks for everything is probably a bigger problem that can't easily be fixed.

this is the best weeb post i have ever seen

Alrighty, then.

Delete that

fat or flat?

>demicrystals have officially gone below vendor price in undercut wars
Good job retards.

/peopleoftheraing/ - Roegadyn General

F E M M E R O E Edition

the lengths of 10 minutes.......truly a desperate level to sink to.

it's weird how "weeb" has been synonymous with the word "wrong", as if to be a way to disregard the merits of the post

>It's the only country on this globe besides North Korea that is actively pushing back against westernization.
Wow. You're so ignorant it hurts.
I've never seen a weeb like you.

Don't forget to join the levi FC

Gotta get married before Stormblood!

flat

Do erpers like midlanders? or only cat and lizards? I need a new hobby since I can't raid anymore

Don't do it

Wanna get married?

do your best user!
what are you looking for, just curious
theres varying crowds for everything, but yeah midlanders is pretty popular

>talks about how amazing Japan is through an incorrect lens
>not a weeb
lol

not "wrong," more "pathetically obsessed with a culture they are not a part of." it's a lot like all the white sjws defending and "relating" to blacks and other minorities, except this is worse because you probably have never met or seen a japanese person in your entire life

What's everyone up to in game right now?

>Wow. You're so ignorant it hurts.

Name a single country that has resisted westernization besides the two asian countries north korea and japan

you really can't.

South Korea made the choice to station the american military in Seoul, the fucking capital city of South Korea. That was a mistake, and the country was immediately westernized.

Proof: Here's a south korean video that's western as fuck. This is what happens when you let your country get KEKED: youtube.com/watch?v=OwJPPaEyqhI

Japan on the other hand? They stationed the American Military on a remote island literally MILES from even the most rural parts of Japan. Okinawa is literally a containment island for americans. And indeed, Okinawa has been westernized to fuck, but Japan itself is resisting it pretty well.

Yeah but I'm a male

Japan hasn't resisted westernization at all, you fucking weeb.
They're one of the most westernized country on the planet. They became heavily westernized after WWII.

>Okinawa has been westernized to fuck, but Japan itself is resisting it pretty well.
There's English everywhere in all major cities lmao

He realized he was a sameface lander.

beast quests

Uh nignog wut
They became westernized during the meiji restoration

>What are you looking for
Yysara is on a cuck spree again

About to grind out these last 2 DRK lvls so I can be done with it

nice reddit spacing

what this guy said
japan is western as fuck. their problem is they love tradition so they force it into everything no matter how complicated it makes things. this includes their writing system. maybe spend some time in the country and learn about the actual culture rather than assuming your animes are a literal representation.

>afk in potd
>come back
>"lmao u guys didn't activate the exit yet?"
>get kicked
wtf

Middies are cute, sub highlanders are better.

i do like this picture.

I found it funny as fuck, stop hating fun user

I didn't say anything about when Japan started interacting with Western culture.
Imperial Japan was far less westernized than post WWII Japan.
Japan was forcibly westernized after WWII so they would be an ally to the West, specifically America and its allies, instead of an enemy.

Ugh. I need to do beast quests, the crafting ones are so boring though.
I hear DRK is pretty tough ping wise because of all the OGCDs they have, did you notice a difference after the data center change?

They kicked you because they thought you purposely went AFK so they can do all the work.

I want to make an erp alt, but balmung is closing
Did the balmungers prepare to move or fun is no longer recruiting

Same as always, afking on a bench waiting for SB.

middies are super cute

Are you sure you're all ready for SB! Did you farm a fresh set of tomestone gear for your new class if you're gunna play RDM or SAM?

hii goblin catte!

>Japan hasn't resisted westernization at all, you fucking weeb.

You have no understanding of Japanese thinking

Why would they adopt the mindset of the people who bombed 300,000 of their innocents? They have a moral imperative to reject American ideas.

>all major cities

You mean "Tokyo and Osaka"

Step into Kyoto, Nagoya, Nishinomiya, and all traces of english culture is gone.

Hokkaido is half-western, so if you ever visit Japan and don't want to see a western city but don't want to feel like an alien, Hokkaido is a really good middle ground.

>Those stupid fucks who insist on full-clearing floor 10 runs

I technically could finish up MCH to 60 but I doubt I'll play anything other than PLD.

Hello

Holy shit, dude.
You are so delusional it hurts. I really hope you're just shitposting.

He was convinced that nobody in the three regions gave a shit about Ala Mhigo and that Raubahn had forsaken his home, but was actually just too braindead to realize that until the WoL started fucking up the Empire with their merry band of adventurer friends that the nations had zero chance of actually standing up to a more advanced nation whose (I'm assuming) sole contribution to itself is developing war machines and the like.

Couple that with the Syndicate trying to do everything it could to wrest control of Ul'dah from Nanamo and he was a perfect pawn to be used by anyone who wanted to get dirty work done.

Working out the best way to bring this cat to my apartment for ear nibbling....

i like middies but i don't think they like catboys

this

/tell!

let me flip the table on you

how would you feel if Russia bombed New York City with a nuke and seized control of its schools teaching its children that the american government is nonlegitimate

The problem is that the Japanese culture means you aren't supposed to publically display your feelings. It's considered inappropriate to display any sort of emotion except in private cities

But visit any pub in Japan, talk to anyone 26 and up, and the seeds of rebellion are still there, and will remain until the old people die off.

I admit I don't, but I could make an exception for a manly and max height one.

I can't speak for the others but I love catboys.

The generations of people affected by the nuclear bombings are mostly dead.
I don't think you understand how cultural appropriation actually works.

>talk to anyone 26 and up, and the seeds of rebellion are still there
lol

What are some single /xivg/ girls?

I made a friend

now love them, erp with them and eb them.

none of them

what is current meta for mch boois?

Good going, user. Now do something fun with them and enjoy yourselves.

Surely there is at least 1 single girl here.

tfw on the tempered sand step of the anima weapon

red rivers

me

nope

there is no rebellion against foreigners in japan

youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I

youtube.com/watch?v=mPcmAuA2rpA

youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=83109
none at all

Hi, wanna play the game and hang out together until we eventually become a couple ingame and IRL?

Do girls even play this game?

Hasn't been a problem for me yet
But as I've only been playing for about 5 months total, I never even thought to look at my server ping before the server relocation
Nothing seems different to me though

>Culture appropriation
ohhh boy here go

Japan being xenophobic has nothing to do with whether or not they're westernized.
These are also fringe cases. There are always going to be groups of political extremists in a country. They aren't indicative of the rest of the country's disposition towards an issue.

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Limit Break Radio

I've had four different girlfriends (female) who played

I wasn't really paying attention and hadn't noticed the ERP part
I don't indulge my bad

But middies are nice if I did I would

You do know cultural appropriation is actually something that has happened historically, right kid?
No one is talking about its recent usage by armchair internet activists.

Didn't even know it existed

Good! I'm glad do you intend to level as DRK during stormblood? how are you enjoying the game so far?

The difference between 60 ping and 200 ping is basically nothing.

Neither can double offgcd which is all that matters.

You can change most of your rotation around this and your damage loss will be incredibly fucking miniscule.

Stop making excuses for poor play.

That's not how you write married to justice.

xD!

Is there something I can farm with botany to make some decent gil before SB comes out? I just got it to 60 and I'm pretty much limited to un-rare stuff. Just some common resource like a type of log or flower that's super common and everyone needs in truckloads that I can farm in queue and stuff.

lmao why do you even care isn't a mentally ill men good enough for you wow what a loser