>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

3dsiso.com/showthread.php?280859-MultiUp-Fire-Emblem-Echoes-Shadows-of-Valentia-EUR-USA-(-Undub)-amp-EUR-USA-DLC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja a best and canon

Azura is shit

I love Hinoka!

Νot an argument

Do these guys seriously refresh their page every second to be sure they're always the first/second to post on a new thread?

Minus 15 fucking avoid

Why are people even angry about Gaiden remake existing?

Mating press Faye

Azura a best!

Tharja a worst And not canon

When...

The Mercenary line becomes Dread Fighters, the best class in the game.

Azura's hatebase is a sad and misunderstood bunch.

think of all the resources that could have gone into making TMS2

Thighsex-neesan!

I love Felicia. She is my clumsy queen and my sweet wife.

And I'm about to write some smut about her being given a quickie behind the mess hall by Corrin.

Shall I post it here when it's finished?

Who else should she be on a banner with?

for some pathetic people it's all they have
The best thing to do is ignore them

yes

I really REALLY want fuck Alm!

Feel free to. I'd like to give it a try myself and could always use some references

DLC price ever rising

Oh heck, okay. Is there any way to change Myrmidons into Mercenaries?

Because it's not yet another waifu simulator, what they don't get is that ISIS doesn't care, they've been wanting to do a Gaiden remake for years so they finally did it.

level 10

>drill
>people
(lol

Is Faye more obsessed with Alm than Camilla is with Corrin or Tharja is with Robin?

She's more obsessed with Alm but she is crazy done right unlike the other too

I'd say less considering Faye doesn't go on a violent murder spree and threatens to cut peoples legs off.

I'd say they're all on the same level
memeboys just give Faye a pass since she has a cute design.

Mia, Mordecai, and any Daein soldier(Jill maybe)

It goes:
Merc > Myrm > Dread > Villager

That's why they're the strongest class, if you were to use them heavily you'd be able to do one loop back to dread fighter if you were trying to avoid grinding.

>Buy season pass, since I basically got the game for free due to a gamestop giftcard from friend
>Eshop says to enter it in the game
>Go to DLC section in Echoes
>Nowhere to enter the code
Where the hell do I input this thing? First time using DLC codes with Nintendo

So far I'd say no. Camilla would say something like "Let's get rid of these pests for dead Corrin". You can tell she adores Alm, even is a bit obsessed with him, but she's not as crazy about it as Camilla.

sauce ANYBODY

She comes across as more obsessed because she doesn't have 15+ supports to talk about something else.

Know what FE title I want? An FE crossover title similar to Gundam G Gen, where you have access to various units from various games and can equip various weapons at your leisure, going through various FE-related historic maps with your own custom units instead while plot-relevant units still appear on said maps and while initial objective might be same as original map, fulfilling certain side-objectives will change the battle-field and cause new objectives to appear. It's hard to describe, but if you played G Gen you'll understand how simple this is.

What are your thoughts on this cute girl(male)?

About the same. At least Faye has a good reason to like Alm and it makes sense due to them being childhood friends and Alm saving her. Meanwhile for the other two it's just self insert bullshit.

Would he even be able to handle Valbo's massive girth?

Camilla and Robin can actually talk about things other than their insane obsession.

Faye cannot stop talking about Alm. Ever.

>do the first EXP DLC map
>the soldier guy at the end basically tells me to buy the BETTER EXP DLC map
Jesus Christ IS, this is getting silly.

Might be: Connect > Purchase DLC > Enter Download Code
?

>breasts
how bad can artists become

I want to protect his smile

>Jill
>Not based Zihark

I like Hana

why is he such a fag

Zihark would be in the Meg April Fools patch

There's so many good people in the world he can't help it.

Did he post the barracks afterwards to prove it wasn't a photoshop

It would be painful

Wasted animation and voice-acting on a shit game, IS/Nintendo pushing their luck to see how far they can go with bad DLC practices, and many other things.

Undub DLC to rescue!

3dsiso.com/showthread.php?280859-MultiUp-Fire-Emblem-Echoes-Shadows-of-Valentia-EUR-USA-(-Undub)-amp-EUR-USA-DLC

No option for that. I got to the DLC section and only options are Delete Data, buy DLC(Which just says no DLC is available and boots me back to the options), and redownload all DLC, which does the same thing.

No. because it was shoop

Loving Severa! Making her your wofe and loving her dearly! Forever!

I like this girl so far. Really attractive.

Kek. How does being cucked feel? What's worse is that many of you retards defense them.

He did.

You say that like they got any money from me.

>Undub DLC to rescue!
Wait a second, is this the Undub but with the official english text from 8-4?

Severa is objectively garbage and terrible person. Kill yourself.

>defense them

I was going to the in-game menu on the world map, not the Extras menu from the main menu.

The absolute madman

He did, but most of them had kind of mediocre IVs

He's shitposting, it's above his pay grade to not be mentally handicapped.

>collection has gone completely off the rails
>still have Camilla, two Corrins, and the Amiibo coming in
Help.

It is. These people don't understand Japanese, you see.

Wah!

The only "person" that's angry is drill, as you can see by his shitposting due to people enjoying the game. Though calling him a person would be an insult to people.

I don't get it.

Wait so why didn't people just do this with Fates and not kill themselves over making a fan patch?

Why the canon ?

>want to be happy because my copy of Shadows of Valentia arrived in the mail
>my mother is bawling her eyes out in the living room because she and her boyfriend broke up

Because Treehouse

WITCHES BEWARE

Because the localization in Echoes is so far really strong.

Didn't COMPLETELY TURN CHARACTERS INTO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS

Thanks treehouse

That was one of the first things they did, but that means you get to deal with lovely treehouse writing.

Now that we got Celica and friends out of the way, any prediction on the next unit batch(es)?

haha your dad got cucked and now your mom is a cuck too

The Alm and Celica amiibos actually really look really nice in person, (atleast their armour does).

Why are you so butthurt that people don't like your favorite game ghast?

Can i rape the bitch out of her first?

>living with your mom
(lol

>Didn't COMPLETELY TURN CHARACTERS INTO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS
Who got changed in fates?

give her the dick

>There's no limit to how much I love you...or how much I can benchpress
You can't just put Japanese Effie's voice over that and pretend she's saying that.

When I made my Villagers all Cavaliers I had to rely on Forsyth and Lukas to kill everything on that run.

Barons were my answer to Witches, it was so stupid they just crit and tanked all.

Sacred Seth banner

Soleil
Effie
Niles