youtube.com/watch?v=6ICwC4Mwwms
youtube.com/watch?v=jS7EPzE-R8s
youtube.com/watch?v=g6FoKRljutY
evo-japan.net/schedule/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw never have to play sfv again

give kof a chance

T7 or KOF Steam?

I will, when they sell it to me at a fair price.

T7 of course unless you live in china.

BEST THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbueg2bK2g0

I love SFV netcode

I'm gonna be picking up t7 first. I really wish they weren't releasing kof so close to the other two games because it seems really good.

speaking of netcode, i2's netcode has been really fucking good for me on xbone

of course, it's ggpo

Isnt it GGPO? I'm more impressed by how fucking fast the game loads

Wait till the beta for KoF steam is over and the official release drops,its kinda broken atm

>ggpo
>ms servers
There is no better online play.

Me too. I feel guilty for letting KoF die yet again, it looks really fun and still better than 90% of fighting games. I know everyone else is in the same position too. Realistically it doesn't stand a chance against Tekken.

i wish more games did Intros like this

youtube.com/watch?v=u4xOPvfopak

youtube.com/watch?v=6ICwC4Mwwms

pretty much yea

anyone else confused as to why SuperHero fighting games have to be so difficult?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT INJUSTASS!!!!!

whats hard about it

i want this game so bad

It's amazing watching all these games release just to make it in time for that free Evo advertisement

I'd pick T7 if my PC wasn't a potato, but be sure to pick up KOF later this year because it's great, too.

Characters specific intros are really nice. Sucks that SF and GG went away with it after going 3D.

They are fucking each other over because people dont have infinite cash to spend, especially since all games come with day1 DLC seasons passes now.

Something like KoF couldve waited a month or two.

it's pretty cool, singleplayer content is there from day 1 and the netcode is pretty great.
but it does play like an NRS fighting game, so you gotta be into that.

I think "EVO hype" is pretty overblown unless it's a small studio or indie game that somehow makes the spotlight.

There's much more to gain from good trailers and a good E3 presentation than a tournament with 100k~ viewers

Why? It's shit.

You know what grinds my gears. When people say the PS4 gg loads slowly.
I just got the demo and it's fast as fuck.

t. jiver

Agreed. What is there like 6 releases in the span of 2-3 months? People are making decisions between multiple games when they would otherwise buy most of them

Wrong and gay. Here's the real best theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=jS7EPzE-R8s
>New faces DLC never, EVER

SC had no animations but some matchup specific intro lines.
Also in single player every character had a unique narrator line like for Yoshimitsu: "A mean sealed in miystery, suddenly appears"

GGPO is P2P.

Makes no fucking sense since it's so easy to do.

It looks cool. I enjoyed the movement and gameplay surprisingly but I just don't want to spend $241 on fighting games. fuck man, why'd they have to release so close together?

t. Chris main

Can you make the buldge bigger?
Asking for a friend.

how often are you gonna sit through the entire intro though?

Nah m8, I just have standards.

you can skip if you'd like. I wish SF did stuff like 3S fist bumps or alex hugo chest to chest

>GGPO is P2P.
Nah it's not. Harada-san said so.

possibly, with the right pants.
can't confirm.

found the jojo reference in the new trailer

Looks more like Ocelot.

Anybody on /fgg/ looking forward to Absolver?

this

>Rape user beat you in your main game
>Challenged him in 2 other games to make up for my loss
>Lost in all of them
>Mercilessly rapes me, tells me to come back when I'm better and removes me
Why is he so damn good?

I'm kinda curious, but it's not a fighting game.

stop posting retard

kys kojima cocksucker

>Absolver
Never heard of that and just saw a youtube vid, looks slow.

NIBBLES

beating people with Bane in injustice reminds me a lot of playing Talos in Rising Thunder

people are so surprised when you just block their fireballs and inch closer until you can do 60% of their life
speaking of, is there still a way to play Rising Thunder at all?

what do you play

Does stance wtiching in injustice change your characters hitboxes/hurtboxes?

No

I can't win

looks like some indie for honor shit, didnt even know it existed before you posted this

that doesnt mean its hard tho

Intros tend to be pretty short in 2D games. Definitely prefer them over lengthier cutscene intros no one bothers to watch more than once desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=g6FoKRljutY

is it just aesthetics then?

Hey guys, new to SF and fighting games in general. Was thinking of picking up Nash and was wondering if he is alright for a beginner or will I pick up bad habits playing him?

Sai is almost here, less than 3 hours to go

>evo-japan.net/schedule/

In MKX it did in some rare cases.

did he say that actually. Matchmaking is server made. The actually fighting connection in matches is P2p (or I hope at least Tekken's networking for match netcode is p2p).

No, he didn't.

well the one thing he does that is not true streetfighter stuff is that he pretty much only moves forward with dashes because his walkspeed is so slow.
he's fine for overall play though.

How do you feel knowing that Street Fighter is dying next week?

Get a refund for sfv if you still can.
No living human should be punished with playing that insult to every videogame player and fighting game fan.

Yes, they didn't think of any way for some move to return the character to the neutral pose, so they went with that, as the hacks they are.

he's got a fairly unique play style and his movement is not traditional, but on the flip side he will teach you very good defense and how to control space, if you like him you should play him, but despite being fundamental it would be harder to transition to other characters where you can walk more to space your stuff

>Absolute filthy casual at fighting games
>But best girl is in one finally.

Do I take the plunge fgg/?

2 weeks, no one cares about GG

>muh tru skeet fightan
Wake up street fighter has always been the maximum gimmick kusoge.

She's pretty ugly in it tbqh.

The fact that you aware of the possibility of forming bad habits puts you ahead of 90% of other new players. Read the footsies handbook in the pastebin and play whoever you want, just be mindful of why youre doing things

>in comic books shes just a generic hot chick with a weird nose and fangs
>in injustass 2 she looks like a literal furry

lmao

assblasted goober detected

>It's a "guilty gear's ten players lie about how popular the game is getting" episode

Fuck off, your game is niche and it's not very good.

SFV is a great entry point for fighting games though. I began with it this january and thanks to it I bought Xrd and am thinking about picking up KoF.
The game is easier than the previous entries, and that's why an old player won't like it, but it's perfect for beginners like that guy or myself.

>still shtposting with 100% shitposting images
LEVEL UP ALREADY NIGGA

>having problems with spurdos
thats why your game is dead.

Well that didnt take long.

>Steam
>fighting games on pc

took a year and a half, how long is it supposed to take

Eh debatable. For a game that's got plenty of uglies, shes one of the better ones. Though theres definitely frames that ive her wierd or ugly expressions for sure.
I don't see any fur textures. Just different shade of skin color.

Enjoy giving money to Sony for literally nothing, retard.

Every hour of every day some stupid pc gamer talks about how they need a timely pc release or that the pc scene has all the top players or some other lies.

Welcome to the other edge of that sword, they actually track playerbase stats on PC and it shows the stupid niche anime games have similar player counts to fucking battleborn.

goobers are so fucking annoying stop lying already

should I trade my iPhone in for some games credit

ripping from console versions is usually much harder.

thats not the kof 14 model lmao

>in comic books shes just a generic hot chick with a weird nose and fangs
No she's not.

Enjoy playing with literally nobody,

I see. His slow walk speed and trying to figure out how to move with him is one of the reasons he interests me.
> it would be harder to transition to other characters where you can walk more to space your stuff
I'll keep that in mind when trying out other characters in the future.
Yeah, it's on my list. Also started Gief's gym to get some basic concepts down.

Thanks guys.

someone post that PSN pic showing 7 active players in all of NA lmao

You could probably log on right now and get a similarly embarrassing pic of the playerbase. Peak hours is measured in dozens of players. Not thousands like most multiplayer games people care about, not even hundreds, maybe 3 dozen people.

Why do you hate fighting games so much you want to ruin the genre for newcomers?
Not a single living being should play that early access scam.