/bfg/ - Battlefield General: Trench Edition

>>>NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914170/California-girls-basketball-coach-suspended-161-2-win.html
youtu.be/ckcScTAbGY4
youtu.be/gttngufF3y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really makes me think.

we /dead/ desu

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SHITPOST TO KEEP IT ALIVE

It's fucking dead.

On a scale of 1 to this reaction image, how mad does seeing the glints of the hillnigger's scopes piss you off?

Am I the only one that wishes artillery fire was somewhat constant from out of bounds.
Maybe not constantly, but maybe offer an officer elite class that directs massive artillery barrages?
I mean even the Verdun game has this feature.
It's a shame bf1 killed it's playerbase on PS4.
I legitimately enjoyed that game a lot.

Shit are we ded?

yes.

Fuck, any xbox people on rn?

I hate this meme

yes

Best guns in their respective classes.

>assault
Hellriegel Defensive. 120 round drum makes you invincible
>medic
RSC 1917. Two shot drops shitters
>support
BAR storm
>sniper
gewher 98 infantry. mid/long range god

>he doesn't use the suppressive lewis gun with AA sight

what a fucking pleb

No, No, No.

Assault:

Mp18 Trench

Medic:

Cei-Rigotti Factory

Support

Benet mercie Storm

Scout

1903 experimental. Not even memeing.

I wish more people would join the ps4 Battlefield General platoon.

b-but the suppresive lewis gun has a scope

After months I finally got The Dane for my Madsen, but theres one glaring issue.

Madsen fuckin' sucks.

I have an attachment to a similar weapon like this, the type 99 in COD WAW back in the WaW days. As it was the sooper sekrit MP40 stopper, so naturally I liked the Madsen.

But I just do better with the MG15 and Benet merci.

the low weight i meant, hate the telescopic one

Have you tried the optical as of late? Its a laser even while strafing.

Salt can be had from snipers finally

Use the lewis low weight. Best option

Just started using it. I love it, the aesthetics of the gun are comfy

>Madsen fuckin' sucks.
No.

>Shortmidrange lmg
>Need to be too close to assaults to be efective
>Assault outdamages you everytime

zero because nigs cant hit a zigzaging target for shit

.t shitter

lmaoing@u

What made this game unappealing to the PC audience /bfg/?

A lot of little things. Lack of content, shit balance and unsatisfying gunplay among them.

CASSETTA MEDICA

If you main vehicles I genuinely and unironically hope your dick gets caught in a lathe. Balls too if you main planes.

It doesn't seem enough for the pc playerbase to be this low though, i still believe the setting was a poor choice desu

Can someone gift me bf1 pls

post nudes 1st

Yall know if BFV will work on a Win10 comp. Got an old hankering to play it aint me while i nape some gooks in the wire

>windows botnet edition
Why do you hate yourself user

So does BF1 suck?

>loved bf3
>game now ded
>buy bf4
>EVERY server has 1-2 hackers at least

we got a private server or something?

>still posting dead memes

Get with the times gramps, frogs are done.

kinda
and the updates don't help lately

The balance and maps are shite.

I will never ever understand the BAR love. It's small magazine totally defeats the purpose of support weapons

h-hello, i'm totally new here. any ps4 goys here? ;w;

Was i kicked from the PC platoon?

Weird now it show i am a member again

BUMP THE THREAD YOU NIGGERS

fine geez

>that pic

Reminds me when I was in highschool

>25 kills with AT mines

They can suspend for that? Why?
Isn't the point of playing sports to win?
Bullshit mother fuckers handing out participation trophies and shit
That said, kek

>Consoles

Thanks for killing the series since BC2.

>quickjoin operations
>put into empty match
>leave and try again
>put into nearly empty match
>wait for a few minutes, they all slowly leave
>leave and try again
>same thing
>same thing again
>same thing yet again
>same thing, sit around and wait for 15 minutes
>still not enough people

dead game or do I need to buy the stupid dlc to find any players?

newb here. Want to get BF1 because I find WWI fascinating and it's on sale.

What game should I purchase? Can I get the default game without being at too much of a disadvantage? Do I need the Season Pass to play online? If not, is it still worth getting?

In short, what game pack do I get? standard, deluxe or ultimate?

Also, can I be a badass Canadian under the command of General Sir Arthur Currie, aka "the only reason we won Vimy"?

>Canacucks
>ever being important in the history of anything ever

get fucked you frost-bitten somali faggot

your Arthur Cunt guy was a faggot and a jew and i hope you and your stupid non-country burns in nuke fire

i cant wait for every canadian to die by american bullets

>60k people playing the PS4 version.

Jesus, how do that many people stand playing FPS on sticks? It's fucking painful, and I say that coming from playing console FPS for over a decade before playing with an M+KB.

aim assist so strong to the point where people who are used to FPS on controllers turn it off

Recently started playing with the scout kit in BF1, and I unlocked the Martini Henry Infantry last night. How come when I use this thing it only does like 60-90 damage depending on distance? I watch top play videos sometimes and guys will just go on one-hit tears with this gun. Pretty disappointed that the majority of my kills take 2 shots.

Sorry, it's not a season pass, merely misread it as Premium Pass. The question still stands though: Is it worth it to play new content two weeks before? Is it just a different way to say "we'll get people to pay to do our beta testing! Brilliant!"?

>tfw can't move on from bf3

go for the vanilla version first and see if you like also no canadians so far, if you have an xbone or PC you can try the game for 10 hours via origin/ea access or maybe rent it if you're on PS4? I wouldn't buy if you're outside of North America/Europe though because the recent patch changed some netcode stuff and DICE's server programm for everything outside of Europe/NA is shit from what I've read and seen.

my 2 cents

It's unsportsmanlike I guess to encourage kids to dominate the other team for the entire game.

^ this

It's like in video games when some faggot camps the spawn and blows people up with an RPG and just says "git gud nigger lol not my fault ur bad u butt-blasted baby" when people call him out on his shit.

Like sure, you won, and you got your K/D ratio to astronomical levels, but no had fun because you were a douche, dude.

Jesus Christ, how terrifying.

So to the guy that was asking me the question two days ago, before we died, the way to get Kolibri kills is either to piece someone up for 85-90 damage with a real weapon and then switch for the finish or find an oblivious hillnigger and put 4 into his head before he figures out he's dead.

The second way is much more fun.

>game spawns me literally under an enemy Heavy Tank

Bravo DICE.

This is fucking stupid, if you get out on the field you play to win.

Fuck this bullshit snowflake participation trophy shit.

This is why the Chinese are going to eat our lunches and they'll deserve to.

Two behind the tank, one in front, either way it moves it's fucked.

Thank fuck I got a refund for this game, it was bad enough to see it go on sale for 50% off a few days after I bought it.

Dont use the "participation trophy" reasoning to excuse your unsportsmanly behavior, faggot.

Fair and even playing fields have been a staple of every competition since time immemorial.

I bet your the kind of jackass who'd cheat at cards.

How long can you play before the refund offer is void? Is it like steam where they only give you two hours?

>playing according to the rules is the same thing as cheating.

If the other team isn't good enough get them out of the league and have them play people at their skill level.

It is literally child abuse to take children who have done well at something and tell them to feel bad because the other side didn't do well. I'm not joking this shit makes me furious.

>fair and even playing fields

Fields =/= players. I'm not saying there might not be something wrong with the matchmaking, but assuming they're both school teams consisting of appropriately aged children, then the field is absolutely fair and even. The fact that the players are not is not the kids' problem, they shouldn't have to make up for it.

Equality of opportunity =////= equality of result.

>If the other team isn't good enough get them out of the league and have them play people at their skill level.
I agree with you on that, but can I please get a link to the article in that pic we're discussing?

If they won fair and square, then they and their coach should not have been reprimanded, but if the coach somehow convinced a inferior team to play against his through lies and manipulation, then he definitely should be in trouble.

I just think that you're letting your personal disdain for the participation trophy mentality(one that I share too) blind you.

That is, of course, assuming you yourself havent read the article. But if you did and the coach was clearly the victim in this situation, then I would like to concede my argument.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914170/California-girls-basketball-coach-suspended-161-2-win.html

>Anderson said that he wasn't trying to run up the score or embarrass the opposition. His team had won four previous games by at least 70 points, and Bloomington had already lost a game by 91.

>'The game just got away from me,' Anderson told the San Bernardino Sun Friday. 'I didn't play any starters in the second half. I didn't expect them to be that bad. I'm not trying to embarrass anybody.'

>He says if he had it to do again, he'd have played only reserves after the first quarter, or 'I wouldn't play the game at all.'

>Anderson has served one game of the suspension, a game his team won 80-19. He'll return after sitting out one more.

Short of telling his team not to play a winning strategy in the first half, I don't see what more he was supposed to do. His team is just damn good.

Holy fuck. Someone needs to get those girls some sports scholarships.

You win this argument then, dude.

Please forgive my assumptions and insinuations, especially in this post Now, let's talk about WWI and shieeet.

What type of Tripwire bomb do you guys find it easiest to get kills with?

I got a refund on BF4 after playing it for over 27 hours over the course of a few days. I don't know if that is a rare case but either way EA is extremely lenient compared to steam when it comes to refunds. There is a certain point though where the refund goes from being automated to a direct support contact issue.

Finally unlocked this piece of shit.

Xbox stack guys? Let's fuck some shit up

How effective is the combat unit in your pic

BF1 was the first I've played since B2 and BF2

Is it worth playing B4? I'm getting tired of the lack of support from Dice and want to play a fully optimized game.

Don't die on me again.

BF4 as it currently stands is mostly the better game, however the remaining playerbase for BF4 is primarily comprised of people autistic enough to enjoy playing operation locker conquest/TDM 24/7 so it reduces whatever value you may get out of the game significantly.

Yea dont

Is the campaign good?

I didn't like it. As far as stupid cinematic modern war videogame campaigns go, BF3 did it better.

Meh

Quit being fucking dead

Can't help it -- nobody plays these games other than console peasants.

What kind of a map is locker? Relative to BF2 or 1 what's it like?

I just unlocked it and I fucking love it. Just got 49 kills in a round with it

The Hellriegel Defensive is absolutely filthy. Just singlehandedly held down one flank of Verdun Heights on Frontlines. Every push I'd mow down the entire wave without needing to reload. Finally they resorted to mortaring me.

are my specs good? I dont care if i have to go down to medium settings.

You should be able to run BF1 just fine

Nice. Two more questions:

1) will I be at a disadvantage jumping into the multiplayer so long after release? Am I going to be insta-killed by guys with end game weapons, or is the balance alright, giving me an opportunity to be something other than padding for someone's K/D

2) People in this thread are saying ded gaem, what are the numbers on the servers nowadays? Still lots of people, or is it dwindling down to like ten people a server? I dont wanna waste money on a game where Im spending half the time in matchmaking.

1.) balance is okay imo, both in class and across classes

2.) just check bf1stats.com but as somebody said earlier you should be careful with buying the game outside of NA/Europe as the server rent program seems shit for countries in Asia or Oceania in general, same for Africa ofc

>What are the numbers on the servers nowadays? Still lots of people, or is it dwindling down to like ten people a server? I dont wanna waste money on a game where Im spending half the time in matchmaking.

Game is megadead on pc. And the console population is only as large as it is until the PS4 itself is a dead console succeeded by its successor.

It may be fan made trailers but at least it gives a look at the 2 new maps
youtu.be/ckcScTAbGY4
youtu.be/gttngufF3y0

Your targets need to be in the "sweet spot", which means for the martini a one-hit kill between 30-80 meters, and somewhat increased damage for ranges slightly shorter and longer than that range. All scout rifles have a unique sweet spot, minus the 1903 experimental, russian trench, and the gewehr m.95 rifles, and maybe some other gun I am missing. Look at the weapon stats, and it will show you the sweet spots for the rifles. Any rifles is capable of OHK in their sweet spot.

Short war stories, forgettable characters, the campaign was obviously an afterthought. I did play through them all at least once, at least we got some sort of single player experience.