Previous thread:

FUCK YUKARI

Drew this up to clear any confusion

I wish

Good OP.

Don't mind if I do

ABSOLUTE

I wanna marry Gale!

What exactly do you want as concrete proof that they take place in the same setting?

Why would I ever fuck the worst Lovers girl?

she's for DA MAN anyways

That makes her look much more mature than her true womanchild self is

Stop talking about timelines/universes/continuity you dumb virgins it doesn't fucking matter.

Dude there's literally a character from Devil Summoner 1 and 2 appearing in P2
Not as a cameo but an actual role
Working in the fucking KUZONOHA DETECTIVE AGENCY
Which also appears in 2
Are you retarded?

I rather fuck Mitsuru

Ignore that idiot. He obviously never checked the TV in P3 or P5, where they even mention fucking Katsuya

>Devil Summoner AFTER P5
Doesn't make any sense, the news in Devil Summoner is talking about Gotou getting arrested and Thorman dying, it ought to take place around when SMT1 should have. Also the major point of Persona being in the Devil Summoner universe is that Kyouji Kuzunoha is Daisuke Todoroki, but Kyouji Kuzunoha wouldn't be dead in your timeline to possess Todoroki.

Dude Junpei still isn't over Chidori, he's wearing a necklace in Arena shaped like her headband.

Fuck off, cuck.

Is Chidori is dead?

This nigga's right
Stop talking about the games and post waifus ffs

4A wasn't a Yamai game right? Do we know anything about V, regarding the director?

Hoy, how long does it take to beat SMT4A, ho
32 hrs in, at Tsukiji Konganji

I don't think anyone is under the impression that continuity matters in Megaten, we're just having fun.

Don't call me that.

>implying Atlus gives a shit about continuity
P5 pretty much established Igor as the main supernatural figure of the series and the butterflies as another form of the velvet room attendants. Philemon is kill, Tadashi BTFO.

More solid proof. P4 had the kiddos visiting the P3 place plus the whole elizabeth going for the previous mc shit and P5 had posters of Rise and a few in-character mentions of what the previous heroes were doing now.

All P3 had regarding P2 or P1 was mentioning Nanjo once and some out of character TV cameos where for no reason at all, Trish suddenly was human and was an interviewer

Maybe

>And whatever the Philemon thing was up to P5.
I think P5 was actually the first game where Philemon didn't appear. The butterfly is distinctly different from the one in P3/4 which was stated to be Philemon, I think it's supposed to be Lavenza. But it could also be Philemon delivering her message.

It's almost like focusing on one story is way better than appealing to "muh multiverse" nerds, who don't even need to be pandered to as their main past time is finding connections where there are none.

>a few in-character mentions of what the previous heroes were doing now.
Yeah that also included a Katsuya reference. Igor and the Velvet Room are enough of a thread, really, and whether you like it or not the butterfly in 3 and 4 was always intended to represent Philemon. Obviously at the moment they aren't interested in tying nu Persona to old Persona strongly, but they've left the door open.

Kinda funny how P5 hypes Igor as being the shit and a powerful creator of other beings like Morgana and the attendants and makes no mention at all of Philemon. Not even Yaldabaot makes a reference of the god-like being who was the boss of Igor

>Devil Summoner isn't in Persona!!
>Actually here's proof in P2 that connects it to Devil Summoner
>Uh.. Persona 3-5 aren't in P1-2!!
You're adorable

I'm pretty sure Devil Summoner and Soul Hackers happen at the same time as P1 and P2.

I thought most demons were dead in Persona?

What's the Devilman of this shit franchise

I dunno, man. Maybe there's a puzzle hidden in all of this. Once we find it out, then maybe Atlus will stop making Persona 4 spin offs

i know there was a video on Youtube about the Megaten timeline during the staff interview for Nocturne, where is it?

With how popular 5 seems to be in sure we'll get twice as many spinoffs
Persona Kart
Persona Party
Persona Tennis
Joker and Nanashi at the Olympic Games
Paper Persona

Recurring characters doesn't really mean continuity. Before IV made him a buddha, the demon fusion guy was just a recurring element, so until they make a blatant confirmation that Philemon still exist and that it is the same Igor of always, it is unconfirmed if they are one and the same.

In before Rag is suddenly a dimensional traveler and collects jewels all over the multiverse, because he too has appeared in different continuities

Hoot

Are you seriously implying P2: IS should be skipped?

Because Philemon hasn't done anything in years. He's taken a more passive role. If we're to take Philemon and Nyarly as still canon, they've basically been fighting proxy wars between the Velvet Room and the destructive gods of Persona 3-5 (considering Nyarly is the embodiment of the entire destructive side of the collective unconscious).

>Joker and Nanashi at the Olympic Games
I'd play it

>Igor in modern Persona isnt the same Igor from the older Persona for no other reason than to support my argument
Ok

I think they're saying that it isn't part of the same timeline as Persona 5.

GUYS CHECK OUT ATLUS' YOUTUBE CHANNEL

WHAT THE FUCK DEVIL SURVIVOR 3 CONFIRMED

>underwaterrayramano unboxing on USA channel
>some radiant historia thing from a week ago on jp channel

Hi, I've played: P4 Dancing, PQ, one hour of P2, and I watched the Devil Survivor 2 anime. What should I play next?

OH SHIT TRAUMA CENTER FEATURING BAYONETTA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Are you stupid? The events of IS never happened in the timeline.

Reminder that the butterfly in P3/4 was just Soejima's whim and him trying to create a consistent aesthetic for the series.

Jack Bros

Exactly, damn. Timeline theories are the dripping shits of any fanbase.

>Devil May Cry 5 featuring Demi-Fiend from the Shin Megami Tensei series
AAATLUUUUUUUUS

Giten Megami Tensei

>>radiant historia thing
>that new horrendous art for Eruca
Atlus was a mistake.

I'd play the shit out of Persona Party, considering how much downhill actual Mario Party has gone.

Cry some more, faggot

SMT Nine

>ends in olympic shooting

Demikids

FUCK DEVIL SURVIVOR
FUCK THAT HACK OF AN ARTIST
FLATCHEST >>>>> DISGUSTING COW TITS

Get out of here, lawfag.

Imagine

DeSu has flat chests though.

>People talking about the franchise they like and having fun!? How dare they not be as miserable as I am!!

Regardless of who put it in there, the official stance of Atlus is that the butterfly in 3 and 4 is Philemon and that Persona 1 and EP are canon. I don't know why that bothers you guys.

Yeah, this "Persona 1 and 2 aren't canon" timeline theory is really bad.

Nothing matters.
Do what you see fit, only matters if you make it so personally.
White were right

>Nihilists trying to force others to become nihilistic
What did they mean by this?

I like the feeling when someone complains about a series I've never had any interest in.

Any time I'm feeling down I check forums discussing the current state of Kingdom Hearts

I don't know why it bothers you that the actual devs of the series and not some random intern answering some trashy gaming magazine interview acknowledge that Philemon WAS a character in the past games.

Same
I love watching videos of people ranting about games and movies even if I've never heard of them

If the velvet room inhabitants changes with the guests, why the P1 and both sets of P2 protagonists saw exactly the same velvet room people (plus not kaneko in P2 duology)?

And what happened to Trish? Did she have a change of heart and stopped collecting money and offering healing services?

>wake up
>ctrl+f smtg
>see Yukari
>people discussing Persona timeline

Did I just put in /pg/?

I STILL WANT TO FUCK THE GUY WHO WANTED TO FUCK MIRAI

Maybe it's a different person called Trish
Maybe the 1/2 protags just happen to have the same Velvet Room
Maybe Atlus is a bunch of hacks

Well from P3 on the velvet room is being pitted against the collective unconscious.
>mirai fanart exists

Not bad desu

>implying /pg/ discusses anything but waifuwars

>Yukari

I dunno. Why didn't the Shadow Operatives intervene in Tokyo during P5, or at least Narukami, the baddest protagonist to ever live? Where we Margaret when the Velvet Room was taken over? Theo?

Because even in the games that have been directly connected there's no actual logic. Just go along with what the magazine says.

Y-you want to fuck me?
Oh my..

1-3 P5
4-6 IV Final bonds end/DEX build
7-9 Tsukihime
0 Bed

I dont know where mirai fucker got all his pics from, I cant find but a couple

The truth.

WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED PROCLAIMING YOUR LUST FOR MIRAI IN EVERY THREAD

Maybe You just wants to live a quiet life after all the shit that has happened
Maybe the Shadow Ops didn't draw the connection between Personas and the events of Tokyo or maybe they were fighting a battle of their own
Maybe Atlus is a bunch of hacks

True love will find you

True enough. Man, they should really get back the guy who worked in the plot of the first persona games, they were better with continuity.

Where are the Avengers in Iron Man 3?

1-3 finish 100℅ing P5
4-6 beat the final dungeon in SH
7-9 keep playing Record Breaker
0 kill myself

Well, good luck on your next incarnation

Bye nerd.

Try not to feel so bad

Why isn't Larry liked here again?
>shadow operatives
The most stupid shit to come out of the series. Raises questions with independent plots on why aren't they investigating, or cameos.

Hashino just wanted to make standalone games with minor continuity references. I don't know who the new director is, if it's Wada then maybe you'll see more continuity because he's responsible for the Shadow Operatives existing in the first place. Then again he's also literally never referenced the first two games, not even minor things.

What works for crossovers doesn'talways

It's okay user I'll fuse you with something nice