I want to fuck Lukas.

>roll banner
>get this guy 10 times instead of anyone I want
Is he worth anything?

Azura a best!

silque is genuinely pure

>Can't ditch Celica and run away with Lukas
Blunder of the century!

>mfw my friend told me i fucked up class changing people as soon as i could in gaiden

isnt it a detriment to wait to class change in this? i remember last time i did you were supposed to asap because class changes boost your stats to the base

Silque is a lewd girl.

>Found in the back of some bandit hideout unconscious.
>Wants to lez with Faye.
Nah.

I heard that too yeah, like you try to class change as soon as you can since you get a bunch of stat boosts that make up for the levels you missed, which helps because of the low growth rates of everyone.

That's how that works right? So any time the moment presents itself to class up you take it?

Tatiana is genuinely pure until she gets a Camus dicking

So wait if you class change later then if you stats are higher does EVERYTHING go down to the minimum? Like if you change to knight at level 5 and it says -3 speed when you have like 6, but if you change at level 10 it'll say -7 speed?

That's literally retarded.

Clair makes me feel really funny

Stahl a cute~

I want to hold his hand and protect his smile~

I love Fir! She's my wife!

lez?

No arguments here. Was I wrong then?

>mfw i beat echoes and there wasn't a single enjoyable map
UNDAUNTED HEROES PACK better delivers

Yes it's better to promote as soon as a character is able to.

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/classes/class-change/

you're wife's hair color is sex
I want to eat her pussy

That's how it works, unless you want to grind for stats you'd get for free just by promoting.

This is my wife! She's the super cutest!

Atk +3 for Genny or Vantage 2 if you want Glimmer and Vantage 3 from Lonk.

Gordin is actually pretty legit if you have +Atk. Nice defense makes his safety less of a concern since he'll kill all the magic shits on his initiation and has the bulk to take hits.

You and me both it would seem

No, you keep your stats, they either go up or don't.

>That's literally retarded.
He said, without confirmation on whether that's how the game actually works.

You're literally retarded.

I can't think of a single game that does this, especially not Echoes
In other games you'd lose stats because you're going from the base stats of one class to the base stats of another, it doesn't reset you to default

Which B skills that's not vantage/Desperation should I pass to lloyd?

No, stats only go up. That's why it's still better to wait. Even if promotion fixes your speed, you lost the chance to gain strength or res, etc.

Fir is not for lewd!

No, you just don't get anything.

Then how is waiting a negative? Like I get it, it's time consuming to grind, but if leveling more has literally NO downside besides taking more time why is everyone so adamant in promoting earlier?

Protip: it's also best to promote ASAP in FE1-8

Potentially the later ones too, I don't know

Is Fury his best A skill? Looks like he would make good use of all the stats, cept maybe speed. Was thinking of giving him Iceberg and Vantage too.

That's really counter intuitive since normally you delay the promotions 'til Lv 20 for maximum stat gains

But alright. Any time I see those statues and someone can promote, they'll promote.

Azel & Tiltyu.

Seal res3

>literally NO downside besides taking more time
>why is everyone so adamant in promoting earlier?
Because it takes more time

if you won't lewd her, she'll come to a nice bull like me.
a woman has needs, man up and fulfill them

Swordbreaker.

Echoes is a blast holy shit.
>Forgot to recruit Faye/Kliff
>Solo Alm's route with Gray/Tobin as Merc bros
>Tobin becomes a monster with the Levin Sword
>Skipped recruiting Genny somehow
>Do all of Celica's route without a healer
>Archers are actually useful
>Grinding weapons for cool skills
>First person dungeon sections are rad as heck
>Animations are the best 3d in the series
>Story is actually enjoyable
>Supports are good again and no marriage

wew lads, I forgot how fun this series could be

Growths aren't inflated enough for that. What you get out of waiting is little to just promoting. Outside maybe the lords.

Do not lewd Fir!

>a nice bull like me

CAIN THE BULL

Because you're playing gaiden, game of shit growths across the board, by promoting early you just cut out a lot of the tedium.

It's a negative because you're cucking yourself out of better skills and movement while also getting jack shit from promotion bonuses on the assumption that your growths are good enough to get you past the base stats
If you want to minmax then sure but that's generally not recommendable for a first run

Enjoy fucking up your exp rank

Wouldn't seal Def be better on his case?

So no more daily orbs? Fuck

>promoting asap in Fire Emblem where Wallace the bald fucktard tutorial forces you to promote him and when you meet him again he dies 9 times out of 10 in the fog because he has 32 health and 12 defense for making you promote him at a level 10 knight

????

>promoting ross or ewan asap robbing them of literally maxed everything no matter your class choice for them

???????????

I fucked your wife.

How the fuck do you keep Leon alive in Hard mode? I even had Saber aggro as much pirates as I could and he keeps dying to the 4 up there

Does Genny have Physic?

Just use a gear. The AI gets reset and he might live the next time.
I think I managed to catch up the the group and heal them my try.

you only give the stats boost to alm and celica right guys?

Nope. She's getting Invoke right as I heal someone first round

He would die 10 times out of 10 if he was an unpromoted knight rather than a promoted general, good job proving that early promotion is better

>ross or ewan
They suck and aren't worth using let alone training to 10/20/20 (and you would have a hard time reaching that level be the end of the game). Even if you do waste time grinding them up, your prepromoted units can beat the game easily so they're pointless.

Ross is shit

Use the Soldiers to bait them out the AI will prioritize easy kills.

I gave them to units I wanted to use. Alm did get every Res boost I could find though.

I give them to units I like.

But he's cute!

So dreams really do come true.
Hold me ;_;

He wouldn't be an unpromoted knight, he would be a level 20 knight turned general and have 6+ more health and 5+ more everything else most likely.

You don't get Wallace on chapter 10, you get him on like fucking chapter 6, there is plenty of time to level and promote him for some shitty scripted event.

This is like saying that you should Promote Matthew as soon as you get him to level 10 because you know when he shows up in Eliwood's route he'd die if you didn't. It's a completely different scenario in the argument of level 10 promotion or level 20 promotion.

so cleric or pegasus faye?

I like Hana

Cleric for warp/rescue tricks
Peg for Clair .5

I don't like Noishe's character as far as personality goes, but as far units go: I like Noishe, Arden, and Finn but dislike using Alec.

Is that Manster? Cool.

I have two 4* Eirikas. Not interested in either because none are +ATK and already got Ephraim.

Elise too strong.

That Gordin is +spd -res
I also have a 3* gordin that is +atk but -def
Would the latter be more viable?

Anything missable in Echoes I should be aware of?

Question. Once you hit max level in Echoes, is that is? Or is there a way to keep getting stats, like a second or eternal seal from Awakening/Fates?

>+ATK
You want +SPD.

Freege family.

>picking berserker over warrior when Warrior was better in literally every way

For one, you did that to yourself.

For two, either you got unlucky as fuck or you promoted him at level 10 fighter to fuck him up that hard.

You get Wallace in chapter 9 and he's level 12. You probably won't gain any levels if you choose not to promote him. At most you might get one level, and then you should promote him at level 13 to get major promotion gains.

+atk is better for her

Everyone here was saying that +ATK is her best IVs because her ATK otherwise is completely awful and gives +4.

If they're a dread fighter they cycle back to a villager.You can also give someone a village fork.They're only one use though.

That thing dangling on her belt is off.

Just got my limited edition copy and opened it. WHAT THE FUCK THE ARTBOOK IS SO THIN. And the pins are plastic ass shit.

Yeah. Unless you're as fast as Raven and Cordelia you want +Atk every time on a brave user.

How difficult is Lloyd's GHB and what's the consensus on him?

>dread fighters cycle back
>You can make all 4 starting villagers literally gods with enough time and effort by a few cycles
>You can show up those faggots like Fernand

Well I know what I'm doing in my second playthrough.

Is the book worth it?

Does the game say anything about Amid and Linda's father? Their hair colors are odd.

Easiest GHB so far, and best red infantry of all GHBs so far. He's a decent unit in general and has a good PRF weapon.

Stronger male Fir seems to be my impression of him. His GHB isn't that awful as long as you can survive that Bow Knight.

Is there a way in game to view what characters can support with other characters?

its weak and so is he

do i promote as soon as i can in this? i don't remember how this series works.

Serenes forest