/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- SPLATOON 2 COMES OUT JULY 21!
- New trailer has been released showing off Splatoon 2's single player campaign (youtube.com/watch?v=869_lwZfyTo)
- New Splatoon 2 Switch accessories have been announced. Products include green and pink joy-cons, a Splatoon 2 themed pro controller, and a console bundle (Switch + Splatoon 2 download key).
- Final chapter of Squid Sister Stories has been released (splatoon.nintendo.com/squid-sisters-stories/)
- Rotations are now every 2 hours instead of 4.
- A Splatoon 2 exhibition tournament will be held at E3, more details coming soon.
- New mode announced and it's called Salmon run, its a new PVE gamemode where you need to fight hordes of salmonoid creatures with 3 friends! (youtube.com/watch?v=8alvfmZi0zY)
- New amiibo announced as well being inkling girl, boy and squid. They can save your current loadout and transfer it to another console, they also include exclusive gear!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

first for sex with marie

Friends with Octolings!

Destroy half breed abominations

They really seem to be into the Tataki Kensaki brand in Japan, every fourth image on pixiv is fanart of it.

Splatoon more like Splat Marie

Bring Callie & Cuttlefish home
I just want the family back

Marie > Callie
Boys > Girls
Spaghetti > Woomy
Dogs > Cats
Roller coasters > Water slides
Hot dogs > Marshmallows
Decepticons > Autobots
Science > Art
Planes > Cars
Pirates > Ninjas
Pizza > Burgers
Naughty > Nice
Future > Past
Pokemon Blue > Red
Snowman > Sandcastle
Patrick > Spongebob
Costume > Fancy
Night > Early

Joycon grip or pro-controller?
Are you going to do the single player all at once or will you space it out while you play multiplayer?
Will you play this on the go or does your commute not allow it?
Do you have any friends you'll be able to play with locally?
Have you ever bought merch? What would be something that you would buy?
Are you a squid, or a kid?

cute

The Squid Sisters > A single Squid Sister

Spla2n edition Pro Controller
I'll do the singleplayer first this time. Missed out on the surprise and magic of the final boss so I'm not taking any chances.
I dont have a job so no problem.
No friends who own a switch.
Artbooks. Always artbooks.
I'm a man.

Race Traitors? In MY general?! It's more likely than you think.

>Anything with Gyro
>Speed Run it and come back to complete later
>Always will try to play this not matter what
>Not many people, but still know a select few
>Merch? Anything from Splash Mob
Always a squid, kid.

I used to not agree with you on most things.
I still don't agree with you on most things.

I fucking love this cute oc

Same

Lots of people love this kid.
Not quite a squid though...

>tmw I climbed from B+ to S in under week with this weapon
>fingers hurt so bad
>used Luna Blaster Neo ever since

Post some things that have changed in the time you played this game.

>washing machine comes out
>holy shit this weapon is so bad that I have to get good at it

>come into a bit of extra money
>switch is still out of stock everywhere

Bruhinheimersepherino.

Shop around. Dont just check gamestops. If you live in a semi-populated area you can find mom and dad stores called "Target", and "Best Buy" and other places.

I went to FUCKING GAMESTOP and they kept giving me the bullshit of being backordered for weeks, but went over to a Target down the road and they had like 9 in stock. decided to get groceries after that and wal-mart had like 20 of them

I live in a kind of rural area so if gamestop or walmart doesn't have it I have to go online or spend like $20 in gas driving around.

Last thread actually reached the post limit instead of the image limit this time. I'm proud of you, /ink/.

I don't know why gay squids make me happy. Maybe I'm secretly a gay squid myself

Everyone is a gay squid on the inside

how come splatoon has so much gay art? I mean it has much more than normal, but is there any reason for it?

I don't even count yuri as gay since 90% of it's fans are fat neckbeards

what does that have to do with it being gay or not?

I'm pre-ordering the Splatoon 2 pro controller as soon as possible. I might have to rely on joy-cons if I don't get one on release.

I'm going to slowly indulge the single player experience and enjoy every minute of it. I get the impression Nintendo wants to keep Callie's fate and appearance a secret long after the game is released, so I'm kind of worried about spoilers.

I'm not playing on the go, that would be awkward.

I have the amiibos, the artbook, a plush cushion, and some cheap, shitty Splatoon novelties that a friend of mine brought back from Japan.

Squid

Because the squid kids are cute, and shotacons and lolicons love cute, and neither usually like drawing /ss/

I'll use the joycon unless it feels too small
SP first
probably going to be docked 100% of the time
no
Yeah, the only splatoon stuff I have is the amiibos though

>tfw want squidmom and /ss/ art but almost nobody draws it

Everyday is suffering

It's kinda hard to have /ss/ when there's no visibly older Inklings in Splatoon. Best you could have is a female Inkling with a male squib.

You could learn to draw

well, theres /ll/ splatoon art so it's actually weird theres no /ss/ art considering it's way more popular

Squidmoms would have to be canon first. Right now they're just depicted as normal Inklings wearing adult looking clothing. The setting doesn't really work for it.

Callie and Marie have breasts though

I respect your opinions

It's because spaghettis are only meant to love and rape other spaghettis. Woomy lovers can only dream of having a doujin this good

>You could learn to draw

Wish I was talented, but I don't think it's possible for me to even draw a stick figure correctly.

it is actually possible to learn to draw well there are just to things.
1.It'll take a lot of work, usually practicing a bit everyday
2.it'll take a while, usually a few years before you start to become good

It's a skill

Nobody can draw well if they don't practice.

Hello Coyiums this is the Inkopolis Defense Force (also called the IDF) recently we have been noticing a disturbing amount of pro Octarian propaganda in this general. I would like remind you that Inkopolis is the ancestral home of the squids and the the terrorist Octarians have no claim to it. So remember to hide and report all pro octarian pictures and posts.(this includes picture of race traitors) Thank you and be sure to send your aid money to the poor of Inkopolis.

Only in fanart. In the game, they're simply upscaled Inkling models, so you can see them well from further away.

>Years
No other excuses, there's the real problem. Doubt I'll be able to draw /ss/ before I eventually lose interest in it. Have so many idea but can never put on paper.
Such is life

yeah, the fact that it takes years is pretty much the reason why only people who were interested in drawing since they were kids or teens are good at it.

>new kid in the kettle
>walk down an alley after school
>these two block your way
>awfully grabby

Wat do?

Splatfest art shows they do.

ask them to step on me and make fun of my 7 inch dicklette

>7 inches is small
that's not true right, something like that isn't considered small right?

Ask if I can touch their thighs

It's above average

Also unless you're abnormally thin or under 4" it's not going to matter to 99% of people.

Not really. The clothing is just misleading.

I love you /ink/

We love you too, user.

No more than other Inklings though. Also, they're all shapeshifters, so they can probably make them as big as they want.

See now this is the good shit right here

shape shifting ninja squid kids

if that's a 14 year old inkling compared to the squid sisters, then would the squid sisters be around 18 - early 20s?

hey it's you! i missed you

I missed this general. Can't wait to play Splat2n.

I don't think you understand.

They only appear to be bigger in the plaza/cafe because they've been scaled up to make them easier to see, their canon height is still the same as all the other inklings.

You can more clearly see this with Marie in the new trailer, when the player is approaching the grate through which they reach Octo Valley(?): she appears just barely shorter than the pan leaned up against the wall behind her, and when the player walks up to her and she flees, you can see that the player also stands about that tall, if not slightly taller.

you too user

Drew Unicycle getting caught while eating squid rings. Rate.

cute/10

wherestheeyemask/10

should I repost a version with it?

sure, why not

Knew something was missing from the picture, good catch.

perfect

>had Switch + Switch Pro controller since launch specifically for the Spla2n Testfire
>used that Pro controller during the Testfire, felt gud
>constantly buy and return brand new Pro Controllers to keep my actual Pro Controller within the return date
>Spla2n-themed Pro Controller announced
>ready to easily return my original pro controller and buy the new Spla2n controller with no lost of excess money
>mfw
all-according-to-keikaku.jpg
I still haven't bought BotW up to this point.

You remind me of the guy that used his local Gamestop as a bank.

gn

sleep tight /ink/

Don' let the 404 bite

WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR RANKED

All I can think of is that one video super mario super show video with DBZ music, pasta power? Why can I never find that thing when I need it?

NOOOOO

>agent 4 finally saves callie from being brainwashed
>the first thing she asks is where marie is
>no one knows, she's isolating herself in her depression
>callie thinks she's so disgusted by her that she doesn't want to see her again
>she stop being playful and cheerful
>she writes songs about friendship and forgiveness
>marie never shows up because she still thinks that callie hates her
>callie thinks marie runs away because she's profoundly ashamed of her cousin's actions

>no one is happy

WHY

I didn't need this feel, user.

Cuts too deep

Wood grip, unless someone releases a normal wide grip
Will play SP while I have a break from work, can't imagine playing multi on a small screen. Maybe on the go.
No merch. But I'm scavenging dollar stores for parts to make myself a Nozzlenose replica. Already got hose, handle and frisbees.
sadly, neither

>washing machine gets a mobility buff
>holy shit, it's one of the best weapons now

Free hand joy con is best grip. One free in each hand. It allows your wrist to have better control. You can comfortably rotate your entire wrist and turn 180 in game with no effort. If my hand gets tired I then switch to Pro.
Single all at once.
No. Plus I'll have no internet on the way anyway.
I have no friends.
I just brought the Callie and Marie Amiibos.
I wish I was a squid, but i'm not.

Wait, theres actually a way to do Gryo with freehand joycon?

Am I just not doing it right? Because when I try gyro with Joycon it just fucking loses its shit, I didn't think you could do Gyro without it in the grips or on the screen?

>wake up to this

I just wanted to be a kid and a squid

It worked for me, somehow.
All the gyro was in the right hand and its really sensitive so I had to lower the sensitivity settings.

>Bluefin/Resort Zones

I can't JUST hard enough for this rotation

Still going to play though because I'm in too deep at this point

I was wondering if the gyroscope is just one one of them if that was the case, I was just assuming the joycons both had internal gyroscopes in them and having them both out messed with their sync or something, maybe I should try again just with the one grip this time?

But Resort Zones best zones. Such a Dynamofest, you just stay back and play Duck Hunt whenever they emerge.

Single zone SZ maps are just bad. Maps with two zones are atleast tolerable.