/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

They Post for the Mercenary Edition

>Stormblood Theme song
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/325185-Reporting-Issues-Resulting-from-the-North-American-Data-Center-Relocation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck was going on last thread?

The finest shitposting xivg has to offer.

The RPC (Roleplay Coalition) is a Linkshells located on the Mateus server to help generate a friendly, welcoming roleplay experience for all.

We focus on Roleplayers for OOC communication, gathering, and planning. To connect the community of Mateus and work work together to bring knowledge of roleplayers across the whole server and do large community events of mix populace.

We welcome new members with open arms and old alike. We have no problem with sharing our server with other servers (Except for Balmung), or those who wish to take up only temporary residence with us.

If you are interested in joining please feel free to contact the following members:
RPC -
* Auryn Khadus
* B'rhysla Vaelin
* Vaelyn Nykah
* Altai Ejinn
* Aca Savage

It was crashing, with no survivors

Yup.

He's a good buddy of mine.

virgin won't settle for anything but a virgin like himself

Women getting triggered when some robot autist said he's not interested in them

>drakn claims to not be a Veeky Forums fc
>drakn member has been creating all the /xivg/ threads for days now

Hey dude. I'm not trying to be incendiary at all or anything and it's nice that you stepped up to make the new thread, but it's bad form and I think it's against the rules to attach our tripcode to the OP of a vg thread.

Another Friday evening alone and no EB still

Thanks for the fap help Chemo, you're effectively jerking everyone off now.

Sleepy elezen.

Why do you keep spamming this
Absolutely no one here knows who those people are nor cares about what they are doing.

who even is this dude

No one EBs an attention whore

the yshtola one was the best by far, unless the green lizard one was a chemopost too, I really like that green lizard in all the art she's in
where did you get these names from, did you just search them for a more elaborate ruse?

>7 mins left

Can this penalty timer go any damn slower!

I'm kinda interested...

Balmung is shit for RP.

Name and server? I know someone who is thirsty as fuck.

Is it a good idea to fuck a tranny?

Lizard Post

just take a nap

When petting someone, attention to detail is important. Usually there's a big empty space between your hand and the person's head when you do the emote, so it's good to turn slightly when it starts so your hand matches up and strokes the head properly.
When accounting for extreme height differences, use the environment to your advantage. Encourage the target of your affections to use furniture or raises in nearby terrain, or use them yourself if they're much taller so you don't accidentally end up petting the chest area.

im gay

mtf or ftm
either way, no

One more Void Ark and my SAM 60 gear will be ready. Guess I'll just grind chocobo races till Stormblood.

what flavor of gay

I hope he gets more bluc@ material in his rotation, love me some blueberry.

Or just use gpose trickery

>what is your favorite piece of content in the game?
Thok ast Thok, Thordan's Reign, Containment Bay P1T7 (Extreme), Sohm Al (Hard), Baelsar's Wall, Burdan of the Father, Burdan of the Son, Hildebrand, Highlander women, moogles, my character, swimming*.

I'm not spamming this or false flagging. I just want to encourage people to leave Balmung who are unhappy so that we can start a secondary rp server on mateus ^^; It's a really small community but we're really close and trying to stifle the cliques that are forming.

grown man flavor

Zenith Highwind on Lamia which I don't think I've seen anyone on said server.

I dunno. I have friends on the server but I don't think they're interested in EB yet however I've had a bunch of other friends who did get EB already

>pink chocobo
>fishes
>red hair
>fujo
>likes riding his pink chocbo

you have to be a girl

lalafell

Cause you nerds are too lazy, I've been doing it on and off for weeks now cause no one steps up.

It's not against the rules, it's just uncommon.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

that's what I've been saying this whole time!

Typical /xivg/ fare.

theres only one good lalafell in game and thats the one who taught me how to cut down trees for money

Healing is too stressful

What's the easiest class/job in the game?

shirou's lalafell are usually pretty good

there are flavors of gay?

It's good that you like so many things in the game! But if you had to narrow it down to one thing what would it be?

Surely the rest of you have a favorite piece of content!

brd

Second clear and no less stressful, even if it was a lot cleaner.

Spawning into floor 181 with a Chimera on each side is an absolutely insane wakeup call compared to the previous 100 floors

I'm the exception that proves the rule. Or something more convincing sounding.

healing is actually the least stressful for me
people expect DPS to be the worst so i guess that's the least stressful? if you really care about your DPS thoug hit becomes the most stressful.

play NIN or something i guess.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/325185-Reporting-Issues-Resulting-from-the-North-American-Data-Center-Relocation

Please recommend that there be free transfers to Mateus!

>healing is stressful

No you are just bad , kys

Just two lala friends hanging out

>tfw no shy lala EB who only opens up to you

So you admit you're a girl?

That last Thread was entertaining as fuck. Not as good as the whole server move thread

Don't edit me or my NPC's pictures ever again.

remember, avoid avatarfags that use no syntax (no periods or capital letters)

Abe
Shirou
ect

What rank is your bird?

which one is tighter

lmao hey boys

According to bill nye

this hyur would be better without the grown man blush

This faggot too.

That's a cute BLM cosplay!

>tfw no quiet yandere gf

Add Milla and Lilly to that list they aren't even subbed

I'm a dude, dude! I just can't seem to convince you of that absolute truth.

My racing chocobo is about 290 I think.

Boys should play boys
Girls should play as girls

Pink is a wonderful universal color, thank you very much!

Everyone here are actually three very tiny women in a trenchcoat.

Would you date a PUP main /xivg/

Healing isn't that hard. Most of the time I just throw a Regen on the tank and Cleric Stance into DPS for a few Stone II's before stancing back over to healing, cure 1 into Regen and back into stance

And then there's this qt cat

Now you've done it...
I agree though

*posts without a period*
have a meltdown

You don't want that

I do play boys, get called a fujo anyway

no

You're the exception that proves that rules are made to be broken. Or something vaguely inspirational.

I believe in you.

FtM only if manly enough. Nonmanly guys are all useless.
MtF more flexible.
Are there any manly FtM in this game?

I already do, though.
Why aren't you playing a girl?

>tfw i will never be an ugly manlet asian with a creepy bullcut that pets ducks and erps as a girl that loves to be gangbanged

seek sunlight.

You forgot Elk.

I'll have to make sure of that myself.

I'm the flavor that likes boys and girls and not futa

But if you like both then you're not gay...

I don't even know what that means

This is a man that knows friendship! Way to be inspirational friend! We should all strive to be as optimistic as him!

>that haircut
>that skin tone
just play miqote if you're going to be this generic

i love blue cats, its a bit sad people are always hipsters toward things that seemingly become popular and start disliking it
if you want to goahead by all means, which they will probably do btw, if you read the wording for the patch, they say designated worlds, not new worlds
tank and protect me in battle

How alive/dead is the game in europe?
Some information wold be awesome

he's half gay

I'm pretty gay

thanks! im still trying to find a better robe though

Pretty alive my dude.

seek sunlight, take a picture to prove you aren't a girl and post it here. then be my bf

can i worship your feet ingame

There's a few populated servers in EU. Expect more with the NA datacenter shift that'll encourage people to move off the NA servers and onto EU ones.

First phase of Thordan's Reign as Monk. Heroes Never Die is such a beautifully melancholy track, those knights futilely battling the Warrior of Light to save Ishgard.
Final Coil -Turn 4 is a close second place, Answers really grew on me and those mechanics!