>fury.gg has been shutdown

More Hero Build Info:
paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

Returned to The Void

Other urls found in this thread:

agora.gg/profile/3165926/wd1ssttos
epicgames.com/paragon/deckbuilder/en-US/decks/Synonynonym/1e50e97d-be12-4e41-bfe7-8938f083897b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The irony of those last posts talking about keeping the thread alive. Bump limit cannot be denied, /parag/.

It's not a Phase mom!

>our team's Phase had 28 assists last game
It helps that the enemy team decided they didn't need a carry and went three casters with a Greystone and Khaimera, but still.

Anyone else missing a game from their list on agora? My last match isn't showing up, nor is it logged for the other players that were on my team.

game is in a terrible joke state where burst heals rule the game and phase ruins every single teamfight since you either have to dive her and get shit on by her entire team or let her make one character invincible and hope you can survive long enough that you can make an even 3-3 trade.
now that the tank meta is back towers are even more of a joke and 5 minute 5 man tower diving is a legit strategy.
like every hero release all the shitters came out to try the new one and considering she's more broken than aurora or morigesh were every game just comes down to whichever phase is the least retarded.
playing a carry fucking blows because you either get linked by phase and 2 click everyone or do jack shit since everyone just burst heals any damage you do.
the game still has no actual depth or counterplay the card reworks were totally unimpactful
overall the game is complete shit right now and the least fun it has ever been which compiled on top of the shitter filled community and horrendous matchmaking means there is no reason to waste any time playing and most people just shitpost in the general about pubic hair.

do you guys think aurora has little icicles hanging off her bush

I'm still having fun though.
Icicles confirmed

THREADLY REMINDER
everyone has bad games
Have an ok day

Well, at least it's a change(?)
The burst/ max damage meta is still there, but it's a very different game from before the last update, that's for sure. Some characters have been made more viable which diversifies things a little (glad that Steel is back in the mix), so that's an improvement.
I don't know, man: things are definitely kind of shitty, but you can't say they're not at least putting on the appearance of giving a fuck. Spellvamp is pretty underwhelming, sure, but it'll be rebalanced and then that's a whole new aspect to the game right there. I don't want to go full Reddit and lick Epic's collective ass, but things are moving forward at least.

Narbash remains my favourite support. buff when?

darn i thought it died

>what is thickblood
>what is power chord
>what is belica
When will silverfags learn to play?

things are not moving forward they're moving sideways at best. all epic has ever done since fucking closed beta is make a fast paced action focused game with shit like 1800 murdock and 3 carry comps get bitched at that its not like every other moba by a bunch of the shitter "pro" players who are only playing this because they're too shit to play any other game.
eventually they turn it into a tanky slow boring game because they don't actually know how to make a moba because its a team full of shooter devs then say "this isn't fitting our vision of what we wanted the game to be" and revert everything back to a fast paced action game and then the cycle repeats itself.
they need to decide whether this is going to be a fast paced 3rd person action game with moba elements or a hardcore dota clone because all they're ever done is half ass both and always end up pissing everyone off because of it

the fucking power creep they're having isn't helping anything either where every character they release just completely shits on every other one of the same role

He's in a very good place imo. They buffed hus speed boost kinda. He's been getting nothing but minor buffs
t. narbash main

im in plat in the top 0.7% of the playerbase before this shitfest update. blight doesn't do shit when you can give someone 300+ regen infinite mana no cooldowns and still hit quenching and shield them with barrier while blinding them and rooting them while you're on the fucking backline 2000 feet away from anything.

Geez guys, I don't know.
We're in this one for the long-haul: no idea when the game leaves Beta, but it's probably going to be a while, so let's hope for the best in the meantime.

im not in the long haul for anything i spent $40 on coins when they dropped the rouge sparrow because i loved the direction the game was in how fun it was and loved playing it every night but ill glady eat that loss and never play this shit game ever again if they continue down the current direction they're going. the only reason i havent uninstalled is holding out a little hope they might fix even half the problems they created in the next patch or two

>im in plat in the top 0.7% of the playerbase
Is this a meme now?

>Let me look up a high elo player and ctrl c, v
>that file name

I'm in dirt elo and have started putting thickblood on my phase build since no one else ever builds it and every enemy team will have a phase.

I don't have quenching or cast converter or some of the other nice cards that would be good on her unfortunately.

do i need to accept your friend invite send you a message calling you a retard and then delete you or are you done shitposting in a dead general of a terrible beta game on a north korean knitting enthusiast BBS

for obviously

>tfw managing to steal op then winning a game my retarded teammates tried to throw away

Upset that you've been called out?

do i need to send the friend request or are you gonna handle it

>enemy carry thinks he's being sneaky soloing Prime
>oh no you don't, buddy
>Ult up as Rampage and snag it from the poor bastard, then use the buff to murder him as his team pours in
>jump out of the pit and run into the safety of my own jungle as my team collapses on them from the outside in, turning the Prime pit into a killing ground

I'm not the one copy/pasting random high elo's

Fresh from the exhibition blog post

agora.gg/profile/3165926/wd1ssttos

tell me when you send it it'll be the last time i sign in to this shitfest of a game for the next month or two

>it was just me(serath) and gadget vs full enemy team
>pick off enemy rev as team pours in and we kill them all

Sent it

>not even staying online

i found out rev's q goes through walls when some fucker stole orb from the fog gate with it

Rev was outside the fog gate in offlane and stole orb prime with it?

>i found out rev's q goes through walls
what a bunch of bullshit

no, in that little buffer area between orb and the gate

Nice: Gadget's ult fills the arena and Serath mows them down with her bulllshit-strong ult . You can practically hear the whiny "good jobs" from the other side after the team wipe.

>started playing Rev and Morigesh
>winning most of my games but feel like a complete shitter

Sent it through Agora

yes not even our paper grey could fuck it up i just wish i could have saved gadget from morigesh's bullshit ult.
>tfw keep using serath's invincibility to cock block Morigesh's ult

you denied me the opportunity to tell you to stop shitposting and start bushposting before i deleted you

>bushbro
Hey man I was just fucking with you.
I'm sorry.

Tanks are getting back to what they used to be I tell you hwat

epic ruining carries and by relation the queen of bush is what sealed this game as absolute trash now

I've been building Khai with just damage and Spiked Boneplates/ a thorned Grrenweave and it makes him a terror 1v1.

>and by relation the queen of bush
Still my fave and best adc imo
Perfect for sniping a runaway enemy Phase if your team knows to focus on the fAzE first

>that kwang

im sure in a team shes fine but you cannot play sparrow soloQ anymore no one ever peeled or helped you before but it was ok because you just needed to get 3 people close to each other and then Q and ult for a triple. now with the shitty burst heals, phase bullshit and everyone being tanky again you just sit in the back and wait for everyone to waste all their shields and heals and escapes and hope they kill the opposing phase and then you can maybe kill 1 person before you get gangraped by 3 people.
ive lost every single game as sparrow i played after the update and i usually can't even do anything the whole match

I had a game that was literally "first Phaze+adc to ult loses"
Thankfully rev still a shit and we pulled the victory out of our asses
Soloq-ing with Sparrow I really have to manipulate the winions in this meta
Might as well be playing Shinbi offlane

tfw u block out ur name but it's still visible in the top right :^)

WHAT THE FUCK Greystone is actually good again this took me by surprise when I was unable to fucking solo him at 25m and he melted my face off

bump

ironically enough he was jungle I was offlane

while not a perfect counter to phase I found the boulder to lock her down if your midlaner or jungler wants to help kill her as there isn't shit she can do after that cc lands, Ramp has a heal passive to so...

i hate this fucking game why do i want to play it

soloq as a primary support player is pretty suffering, I don't know why I still want to play

bump

there is nothing worse than shit adc players who think they're gods gift to your team because they can crit over 600

>"master" Sparrow
>goes 1-8 and steals all of my jungle
>master Murdock
>is half-decent, but steals all of my jungle and waits by green buff to try and last hit steal it from me
Jesus Chris, these "people".

The worst thing about it is because of the CP cap and the way CP works in general these shitters will reach full build if the game goes past 40m, so even if you raped the other carry 7-0 he can still come back and rape you.

That had nothing to do with your post but I got 3h of sleep.

Thinking of making a crit/ tank Greystone with
>Sage's Ward
>Brightsteel Plate
>Golden Veil
>Tempered Plate
>Spear of The Rifthunter
>Hunger Maul
Then maybe replacing the Ward end game with a Micro Nuke. If it works the way I think it will, this might ruin a few peoples' day.

This game needs more healers so kills really have to be earned and you have to weigh more options than burst ults alone. But that's just my thoughts, I know a lot of people want the game with less or no heals and Epic said they won't add a dedicated healer but now we have Phase so I dunno.

Team fights do not feel like they have weight to them right now, to me.

The only weight I feel is when the big team fight at 35 minutes happens and whichever team won it pushes core with OP. Aside from that, it feels like we're doing them just to do them.

I would keep the ward late game for watching OP personally, but I have PTSD from faggot carries sneaking in and soloing it cause we lost track of them for 15 seconds.

>7 minutes in
>Lose offlane T1
>'Good Game!' says Khaimera
>He had disconnected

Haha man I love wasting my days off playing 4v5 until we can surrender, thanks pal.

Literally every match that I have as Phase described in one pic
Damn this is too accurate kek
Good job user
>Picture of Phase and Narbash
>I can ship this. I can ship this hard
I can't tell who's with Phase in the uppermost pic though. Steel?

Yeah, just tested it there and I felt naked without the ward. It doesn't really come together until the crit bonus, either.
Still:
>2-0-11 and won
>get a key as a reward
>Rogue Kallari skin
Think I'm done for today; best not tempt fate after so much success.

Ha, nice.

>pushed up to enemy inhibitors
>Sparrow dies because they just couldn't wait 10 seconds for me to push a lane and join them
>instantly tries to surrender
>this happens three times

meant for

Forgot how dead the weekends were in /parag/: further proof that Epic is aiming for the normalfag crowd.

Kallari is fun.

generally with any phase combo I lose my offlane tower at around 5mins.
If my jungler actually cares that I exist and makes an appearance though, I can usually keep it up longer.

>28mins into a game
>mid and right are pushed up to enemy inhib
>just finish a 4v5 teamfight mid where we killed 3 of them and lived
>5th person, a kallari, is off doing who knows what
>T2 tower in left lane is under attack, minions are OP
>GOOD JOB GREYSTONE, LOSING YOUR TOWER
>OMG THAT'S YOUR LANE WHY AREN'T YOU THERE TO DEFEND???
>it's almost 30min into the game guys, we all have to protect all the towers
>OMG LOL UR SO DUMB

How would you build Kwang? I'm not the guy from that image, but I'm trying to learn the buster sword chinaman.

Damage and some defense. Don't forget your Thunder Cleaver, and consider some ability penetration.

hey, I've played with you before

You know a game isn't popular when it doesn't have any r34

When you say damage, should I be focusing on attack speed since it's a reliable source of damage, or power and focus on rooting and shocking?

Maybe a better way of putting this is: should I focus on basic attack or ability damage?

epicgames.com/paragon/deckbuilder/en-US/decks/Synonynonym/1e50e97d-be12-4e41-bfe7-8938f083897b
I got you, start with health pot + healer token, get your Adamant Edge first back and then the Sorcerer's Ward it's not a dummy ward. Get that Shadow Scroll for your third item, then start building for TC. You should have the fully upgraded Shadow Scroll, Adamant Edge and TC by 23 CP. After that, grab Empyrean Mask and build your 9 pt Shadow Scroll, take out that Sorcerer's Ward for the Guardian's Ward. Pick an armor type you're having the most trouble with and build for that, build the next on afterwards.
Get your 12 pt Shadow Scroll last and when you hit 60, switch TC for Satori.
Just try to hold over 100+ power at all times when you're exchanging your early power cards for those defensive cards.
You can replace the strike token for a dummy ward, I like to keep it there for those moments where I have an extra slot and an extra 1 cp.

Just me or is the jungle now really shit? If you try 4-5 stacks they will shred your hp.

the first time i played sev this patch the minions fucked me up twice and i wanted to commit suduko

Building damage increases both, and attack speed is useful so build a whirling wand with a major kinetic (although your thunder cleaver will give you some attack speed anyway). Everything after that should be
>ward
>thunder cleaver
>anything you can put strikes or casts into

Try filling three shadow scrolls with 3-2-2 upgrades with a focus on damage until you get 30 ability pen (eg 2 shadow scrolls with a major shock and 2 damage cards, then fill the third shadow scroll with pure damage: that gives you 30 pen while also building damage). A tempered plate would be good, too, but it's up to you.

Bump

Taking requests for classic images to edit/ redraw as Paragon shit. Only the dankest or most enduring of old memes need apply.

Anyone tuning into paragon Pcl stream?

requesting this redone with twinblast

Ah man, I don't want to have to feel unfathomably angry the entire time I'm doing the damn thing.

but the end result will be glorious

this with Rev
maybe khai or narbash as the ambassador

your art will keep the thread alive yet

>dekker

Right-o, I'll see what I can throw together. Don't expect them in a timely fashion, though.

good art cannot be rushed! I will wait patiently for your delivery friend

I wish I was artistic.

bumpin

while you're at it make our own forced memes come to life and draw each character with bush styles from the previous thread

>them sitting down
A pic of Morigesh ulting someone
>this pic
A pic of Grux with 2k health on legacy

Post yfw
>The enemy has activated the Orb Prime

bump