/utg/ - Undertale general

Ice Fishing Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DAM6RDTUIAAtoLI.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C93SV1EUwAIkaY3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMcGsbU0AAGto1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DANb4mmVYAAGjnw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DALHyg2U0AAH6RG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAHQ4L7UIAECqKZ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAG8a4lUwAEdceH.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMo0IgVYAA8b2B.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_28eeSVYAAgkDF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_28eeUVwAA5Mjm.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAIa5xiU0AA3O4R.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DALrOlxUwAEX6Dy.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMCgzQUwAAkl1r.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMKwV1VoAARf4Q.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C29Tt7oUUAAB9LW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C98FkXaVwAAjn_b.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C9nzLG3VwAEET53.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-NtIF-UMAA-m0H.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAME5VsUwAER07Y.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAGDkIqUwAA57qT.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAHIUOAV0AEdsw1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Tpo9zUMAA3Rhy.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAHIR1EV0AI-1ho.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMmf7-UwAYIVuS.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DANM1dQUwAACetx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMOZKYU0AE_vlw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAGvqAkUQAE92fU.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_mkZB0XYAIJ_R0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_eN1SPVoAEb8WM.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-qdPG8VwAAjIXV.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAM0GQ-VoAEHBis.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAKvI_BU0AExVeT.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMBdo2UQAEpqS-.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DALc0QEU0AEV607.jpg:orig
twitter.com/kirby_CJ/status/865556333050773505
youtube.com/watch?v=m_sbbjEcxTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAM6RDTUIAAtoLI.jpg:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/C93SV1EUwAIkaY3.jpg:orig
>Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMcGsbU0AAGto1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DANb4mmVYAAGjnw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DALHyg2U0AAH6RG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAHQ4L7UIAECqKZ.jpg:orig
>Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAG8a4lUwAEdceH.jpg:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMo0IgVYAA8b2B.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_28eeSVYAAgkDF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_28eeUVwAA5Mjm.jpg:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAIa5xiU0AA3O4R.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DALrOlxUwAEX6Dy.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMCgzQUwAAkl1r.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMKwV1VoAARf4Q.png:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/C29Tt7oUUAAB9LW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C98FkXaVwAAjn_b.png:orig
>Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/C9nzLG3VwAEET53.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-NtIF-UMAA-m0H.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAME5VsUwAER07Y.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAGDkIqUwAA57qT.jpg:orig
>Grillby
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAHIUOAV0AEdsw1.jpg:orig
>RG01
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Tpo9zUMAA3Rhy.jpg:orig
>Muffet
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAHIR1EV0AI-1ho.jpg:orig
>Skeletons
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMmf7-UwAYIVuS.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DANM1dQUwAACetx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMOZKYU0AE_vlw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAGvqAkUQAE92fU.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_mkZB0XYAIJ_R0.jpg:orig
>hotland monsters + Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_eN1SPVoAEb8WM.png:orig
>Mettaton + friends
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-qdPG8VwAAjIXV.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAM0GQ-VoAEHBis.jpg:orig
>Asriel + Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAKvI_BU0AExVeT.jpg:orig
>group
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAMBdo2UQAEpqS-.png:orig
>Goat Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/DALc0QEU0AEV607.jpg:orig

Third for flowe

Thanks for the art, Twitteranon!

...Chara is so confused. Their brother's plan had failed... because of their own strange unwillingness to FIGHT the humans. Why were they brought back to life? ... What did living with the monsters do to them? How could they forget why they hate humanity? They chose not to kill, and were killed instead. They see now. They understand what they should have done. But for now... who are they now connected to? ... "Frisk".

They can tell. Frisk's way of thinking is just like how they themselves used to think after they started living with the monsters. Passive, merciful... they don't yet realize the true meaning of this world.

Frisk is deeply bothered by their newfound feeling of... "emptiness". Oh, and suddenly feeling the presence of another concsiousness inside them is weird too, but not as weird as feeling empty inside. But, they can't forget who they are, they must not lose their integrity.

Either way, when they awaken, the control is split between them. They wake up in the dark throne room at night, calling for help. For someone, anyone... to come.

But nobody came.

Loving this goat! Lifting for this goat!

She's such a purdy gote

Why so dead?

The timeline messed up, Chara crossed into a world where Asriel was so devoted to them and harbored hatred for humanity that they sacrificed themself to Chara.

Now their souls are fused, and Chara is running through the multiverse destroying worlds with tons of power gone straight to their head.

>Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower! Have you heard the good news of our lord and savior, Chara Dreemurr?

I'm watching YouTube
Np

I just came up with the weirdest crack theory.

Once Chara's essence latched onto Frisk, their corpse was left behind. Without absolutely NO DT left, it was disconnected from reality and fell out of time and space. It drifted outside the timespace continuum before it reappeared, in the past, found by Doctor W.D. Gaster. Some residual magic and monster essence was on the corpse, so Gaster somehow managed to replicate a monster soul or something, and implanted it into the corpse. Thus, the corpse became a skeleton monster. Sans. Some of that magic monster essence was Asriel's dust, and Gaster used it to create another skeleton monster, this one being taller. Papyrus.

The absolute lack of DT caused a drastic alteration in personality from their original selves, and with no memory of those original selves, they formed their own identities.

Eventually, Gaster is shattered across time and space and the accident flings Sans and Papyrus forward in time, and they appear in Snowdin.

Due to the source of their origin, Papyrus formed an instant connection with Flowey, and Sans with Frisk.

I guess that's weirder than the player being a warlock that literally summons demons into alternate universes to control main characters to get their kicks.

Still, I think Chara is the one that lets us reset after TP. They'd be the only human left in the underground once Frisk leaves, and them being "alive" in some form would explain why their name pops up all over the UI.

Mettaton becomes an English teacher
Death by Grammar

ENTRY NUMBER 1: NGAHHH! THIS IS IT! Time to do what the Queen asked me to do! I'll create the power to free us all!!! I will unleash the power of the SOUL! For everyone's hopes, for everyone's dreams!
ENTRY NUMBER 2: The barrier is locked by SOUL power, huh? Can't just make that in a lab, I'd need to get that from something that's been alive. To get more... I'd need to use what we have now... The SOULs of monsters.
ENTRY NUMBER 3: It'd take a lot of power to extract a SOUL from a living monster, ... and it wouldn't be a good idea anyway, cause the host would be dust. And unlike human SOULs, the SOULs of most monsters disappear immediately with death. What would it take to make a monster's SOUL toughen up and last longer...
ENTRY NUMBER 4:I've been researching humans to see if I can find any info about their SOULS. Their history is amazing! Giant swords, magical princesses... but to learn more, I snooped around the castle and found weird tapes. ... I don't think TORIEL should see these.
ENTRY NUMBER 5: FINALLY! Using these weird blueprints Papyrus gave me, I've extracted it from the human SOULs. This must be what gives their SOULs so much strength to defy even death. The will to keep living... the resolve to change fate. I'll call this power... "Determination".
ENTRY NUMBER 6: TORIEL asked everyone outside the city for monsters that had "fallen down". Their bodies came in today. They're still in comas... and soon, they'll turn to dust. But what happens if they get a little "determination"? If I can make their SOULS strong enough to defy death, I can finally create a way to destroy barrier! I can feel everyone's hearts beating as one. This is it, for everyone's hopes and dreams. NGAHHH!!! I, UNDYNE, will FREE EVERYONE!

That's pretty good.

which characters is it not okay to like

my favorite

TBTCYOADSG

To the one user that requested ol' Azzy playin' Vidya.

Also, seems like I learned how to cheat my phone's uploading issues. heh.

Hope ya like it user!

Fucking Gordon Ramsey.

Toby Fox. He steals Toriel's phone, absorbs the legendary artifact, and provides nothing of value to the game.

Also he's a hack.

ENTRY NUMBER 7: The SOULs will need a vessel to wield them. Monsters can't absorb monster SOULs just as humans can't absorb human SOULs. But what about something that isn't human nor monster?
ENTRY NUMBER 8: I snooped around the castle again to try and find anything suitable for a vessel, but instead I found something lying in the center of her garden. A human... right there. But they were on death's door, and their SOUL looked like it was seconds away from shattering to millions of pieces. I took them to the lab as fast as I could, and injected them with determination, but... it wasn't enough. The SOUL is gone... but the human is still breathing. Maybe... without a human SOUL... they can be the vessel? Can't tell TORIEL about this yet...
ENTRY NUMBER 9: Why isn't anything happening?! The bodies should be dust by now!!! I told the families they'd have the dust back, but nothing's happening!!! People are asking questions, but not even I know what's going on! I need to do something, but what!?
ENTRY NUMBER 10: Experiments on the "vessel" are.... a failure. The human isn't waking up. I can't tell if their alive or dying.
ENTRY NUMBER 11: I haven't heard from Napstablook since they made it big, other than when they come askig if I've finished their body. What if when I do, they won't need me any... Ngah, what are you saying!? C'mon Undyne, you're the heroine that NEVER gives up!
ENTRY NUMBER 12: Nothing is happening!!! What do I do what do I do what do I.... determination. More determination. EVERYTHING NEEDS MORE DETERMINATION!!! I'LL JUST KEEP INJECTING EVERYTHING WITH MORE DETERMINATION!!! This WILL work!!! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, THIS IS FOR EVERYONE'S HOPES AND DREAMS! FOR THE FREEDOM OF MONSTERS!!!!

Goat

Children

Good job

Is good

Who else loved Sans the Dad's famous line "he who lives by the kiddo dies by the kiddo"

ENTRY NUMBER 13: One of the bodies just opened it's eyes!? Speaking of eyes... my left eye's been killing me. Hope I don't need to start wearing glasses like some nerd, I'm a Bad*** Scientist!
ENTRY NUMBER 14: Everyone that fell down has gotten back up. They're walking around and talking like nothing is wrong.
ENTRY NUMBER 15: I guess this research was a dead end. I may not have broken the barrier, but at least I brought these guys back to life! I sent the SOULS back to TORIEL, and... returned the human to her garden... And I called all the famililes and told them they're having a family reunion soon. I'll send everyone back home tomorrow.
ENTRY NUMBER 16: *this entry has been censored by papyrus for obscene language*
ENTRY NUMBER 17: monsters don't have enough physical matter to handle "determination" like humans can. with too much, our bodies break down. everyone's melted together... but they weren't the only ones. my left eye melted right out of my head. i had to extract "determination" from myself, otherwise... i probably wouldn't be here to write this entry. i need to lie down...
ENTRY NUMBER 18: the human's gone.
ENTRY NUMBER 19: the families keep calling to ask when everyone's coming back. what can i tell them? i can't even bring myself to answer the phone anymore. how can i face them knowing that i failed everyone?
ENTRY NUMBER 20: TORIEL left me five messages today. four about everyone being angry. one about a pie she'd like to bake for me, cause i "might need it". i don't deserve it. i failed. i'm not the heroine i thought i was... i'm nothing like the heroes in those human history movies.
ENTRY NUMBER 21: i spend all my time at the garbage dump now. feels like home.

And now, I think I have at least 1/3rd or 1/2 of swap!Undyne's life figured out, and why she's suicidal and stuff like canonAlphys.

Now replace Undyne's nose with Error Sans

I am the only one allowed to like the following characters

How did Undyne hurt her left eye?

no

She walked in on Gerson giving Asgore a handjob when she was 3
I thought we already discussed this

fuck oyu

FRICK

"Now now, Undyne, please don't run with your spe-"
"NGA---AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! MY EYE!!!"
"... nevermind. Come here, let me heal you."

she didn't hurt it

Time and time again Gerson told her to not "experiment" with her spears in private but did she listen

Saving Hank Hill's life from an assassin.

kissu goter

Shotagotebro powerful kiss with tongue! Shotagotebro kiss with tongue so deep in comes out of dick! Shotagotebro sounding dick for pleasure with tongue from inside!

Thanks guys, am trying my best to get better with perspective and all aha

Azzy hours with Friskriel? Aww ye

How does this image make you feel?

I feel like making the dead baby sandwich joke

Chara skullfucked her.

Have ya thought about buying a tablet? Would save you the effort of taking a picture.

>new asrielfag drawfag
>he's also a friskrielfag

I can't wait

twitter.com/kirby_CJ/status/865556333050773505

is this some nip meme

youtube.com/watch?v=m_sbbjEcxTc

Has Fatz said whether or not his fangame would be the last Undertale-related thing he does?

mm, I've been here since Late March? I guess I'm pretty new.

I drew this at Uni as a 6 min or less challenge.

Ah, I'd love to but my folks wouldn't allow it.
Probably citing how I'm wasting my own money sadly.

Yep, it's his endgame, with the King notwithstanding. Although he does wanna finish it before The End comes out.

Japanese memes make me feel what I think would be a "drug trip"

You will know me by my sins.

You better start believing in Undertale user, you're in one!

I can't believe I was vored by an Undertale user when I wasn't paying attention.

night

night!

That explains why it's so comfy tonight.

There are even skeletons!

i want to hug this undertale

only that undertale?

Your folks aren't you. Live free. Follow your dreams.

Will we ever have a BioshockxUndertale crossover thingy?

ASREAL HOURS GO!

Have you seen the Twin Lamps?

The gang's all here

Atlas - Flowey
Ryan - Asgore
Tannenbaum - Toriel
Steinman - Alphys
Cohen - Mettaton
Cohen's Piano Student - Burgerpants
Suchong - Gaster
Fontaine - Chara. Psyche!

aww yee

Big Daddy - Sans
Little Sister - Frisk
You are Asriel. Possibly ADAM'd and brainwashed into looking human. That's why Flowey being Chara is a twist. And also how you get past the genetic locks.

That depends. Good Bioshock or Bad Bioshock?

I've warmed up to Asriel, he's just too cute.

THE ABSOLUTE GOD OF NOT PICKING UP YOUR SOCK

Either works

I'm just gettin' started

Post a random piece of your headcanon!

While what monsters will be when they grow up is pretty much fixed (goat will always be goat), the specifics of their adult appearance is molded by their emotions and mindset as they mature. A happy confident monster will look noble, a nervous one will be stunted, and one who dwells on dark thoughts will look twisted and scary. It can also depend on their parents' influence.

For example, Asriel's hyperdeath form is molded a lot more by Toriel than Asgore, and it's possible a normal Asriel would look pretty similar. If he was only raised by Asgore and had darker thoughts, this makes it more likely he'll have the broad frame and facial hair, and possibly his horns curve more wickedly and his teeth get sharper.

Her

Everyone is worthy of being saved

This guy gets it

During the small time Asriel was himself again before reverting to a flower he grew from his parents' souls enough to change and not be a homicidal flower.

Are you sure that's a headcanon

I assume you mean still a flower, but maybe with actual empathy?

Yes.

I prefer the idea that it's psychological rather than physical, to get the same effect with a little less handwaving.

You mean the PTSD theory?