/vn/ - 6 days Edition

Visual Novel General #1465

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Denpasoft_pr
46okumen.com/projects/e-v-o-the-theory-of-evolution/
japanesepccompendium.blogspot.pe/2013/09/46-okunen-monogatari-shinkaron-evo.html
46okumen.com/projects/rusty/
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
vndb.org/v17823
moe-gameaward.com/annual/2016.html
wiki.python.org/moin/TkInter
vndb.org/v14520
python.org/?
japanesepccompendium.blogspot.pe/2013/10/giten-megami-tensei-tokyo-mokushiroku.html
mediafire.com/file/4gtwuo9car26yzb/np2fmgen.7z
46okumen.com/pc-98-emulation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Katawa Shoujo is the best VN ever made!

SukiSuki when?

I wonder if they will add 2 more H scenes with the catpanions from Vol 2.

What do people see in cats? I don't get it, it's disgusting.

>nekopara: cowtits edition

>not kuon edition
Pleb taste in kemonomimi

Its not just cats. Its cat girls.

Girls are cute.
Cats are cute.

Catgirls are cute squared.

Post Kuon

I want some H scenes that don't have Chocola or Vanilla in them. These two should have had an H scene together, the whole VN was about them fixing their relationship and we didn't get to see them express those feelings in the end. What a disappointment.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Yeah, I can agree with that, I want to see Chocola and Maple. And Chocola and Azuki.

>no sexual content

>no sexual content

Explain how this creature can exist in a VN with no sexual content.

To sexually frustrate you further.

>baldr sky, baldr sky zero (probably the best military-themed thing I've ever seen in vns). Also baldr force. Baldr heart is bad, but kind of also fits
>none of them are in english

Any one patch a pc98 game? im having problems with Eden no idea what to do

The same way these creatures can exist in said VN

My catpanions

Stop. It only hurts more. The pantsu pressing into her flesh makes me think of all that could be.

But don't worry, you'll get literally 1 bathing scene per hour to make up for it

Never make a cat pun in this general ever again.

You know, with all the garbage coming to Steam, I wish this had been one. I loved the first Underwater Ray and don't like having to be a filthy anime-only secondary for the sequel. I don't like the idea of buying a PS4 more, though.

What problems? It rustles my jimmies that people have a tendency to not specify the issue they have beyond "It doesn't work" or the like.

That only makes me feel more blueballed.

why is this so arousing?

>he didn't buy a PS TV when they were $40

God I hope Atlus localizes Aquaplus game too

I'm considering getting it, not sure when though. But the idea of dozens of hours being blueballed is not attractive in the least.

They are like $200 now man, surely you want 1 or 2 games in the system? I got mine for Bloodborne like a year and a half ago, and may get Persona 5 later.

Why do you have to be so serious, were not kitten around here. You don't need to be so catty.
If you are feeling Uncatfurabell, maybe you should leave?

well im putting the patcher with the eden files and its not working.
I tried first loading both FDI files , which starts the game but the patcher still doesn't pick up the game or do anything . how the fuck do you patch 98 games.

Maybe that and Purse Owner. I already have a huge ass backlog as it is though, so I know it would be a literal 200 dollar dust machine after those two.
Yeah, I know man. I know.

< best catgirl

I don't know man. I know thick is a fucking meme at this point, but a characteristic of thick that always gives me boners is that. The part where the softness of the girl stands against her tight clothes.

God dammit.

You seem to have selected the wrong image, here let me help you out.

Six days? You mean four right? Nothing interesting comes out in six days.

Silly bastard

My loli

twitter.com/Denpasoft_pr
>The Denpasoft panel will begin shortly! Stay turned for info! We'll be live tweeting the entire event! Follow #denpacen for all the bobs!

But you're not getting any error message at all?

>Gunjou no Sora o Koete
>air force shit
Right up my fuckin alley, thanks user. english when

Eustia is not really what I was looking for but seems interesting, I'll check it out too.

threadly reminder that Midori is the best hatsukoi, chosen by /vn/

haha bobs xd

It seems im getting this
Fri May 19 23:02:32 2017
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "patcherGUI.py", line 213, in
File "lib-tk\Tkinter.py", line 1814, in __init__
_tkinter.TclError: Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories: (my files)

This probably means that Tcl wasn't installed properly.
If you can figure out how to patch the game files
japanesepccompendium.blogspot.pe/2013/09/46-okunen-monogatari-shinkaron-evo.html

please help
I really always wanted to play it, had no idea it was being worked on.

Will there ever be an H game as good as Kamidori ever again? Would've played that shit to death even with no glorious titties. And there were glorious titties. Bird titties, mud titties, angel titties, little titties, big titties, elf titties, undead titties.

46okumen.com/projects/rusty/

looks like they translated this cool game too, cool people.

what happened to sukebei? where are you guys getting your torrents now?

Follow the download link in the op.

Which one of you retarded fucks told me it was another version of Eyiuu senki, that is not the one that JAST is doing with all the 18+ content?

from sukebei

eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
Eushully's new game. I'm just hoping for another angel as good as Melodiana.

Looks like R18 of
vndb.org/v17823

Oyasumi VN

First Denpa announcement was 18+ Wagahigh.

cowtit moege lovers rejoice. This game won 2016 Moe Game Award

moe-gameaward.com/annual/2016.html

>(my files)
What the fuck is up with that directory? What OS are you using? It's looking up some configuration file it seems, but I don't know what's up with that directory.

wiki.python.org/moin/TkInter
That's apparently what you're using. Try reinstalling Python. I've only ever used it in OS X, can't even remember how I installed it but it was probably via the terminal.If reinstalling Python doesn't work for you, it may be the specific library (TkInter) that you have to reinstall.

I want more Melodiana and Ragsmuena tiddies.

I put that there, I didnt paste my file link

Wasn't this supposed to come out last year? Did they give a release date?

I'm using windows 7 but its weird I need to download some program

Well, put that in. If you don't want your name in the filepath, just put a placeholder. It would be useful to know the full thing.

Also, check out the Windows event viewer, specifically the Application events and check if any errors are recent or match with what you're doing in date or names.

Nite

vndb.org/v14520

>windows 7
I miss it, 10 is ok at least i have 7 in a vm

It's just a programming language and a bunch of libraries. And it's normal, you're just used to having your installer do that for you. The .NET framework in Windows powers a ton of shit you use, it just happens to be included in your system so you don't notice. Or when you run a new game and it starts installing some specific C++ assembly, same shit.

fine

ri May 19 23:02:32 2017
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "patcherGUI.py", line 213, in
File "lib-tk\Tkinter.py", line 1814, in __init__
_tkinter.TclError: Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
C:/Users/Fate/AppData/Local/Temp/lib/tcl8.5 C:/Users/unknown/Desktop/lib/tcl8.5 C:/Users/unknown/lib/tcl8.5 C:/Users/unknown/Desktop/library C:/Users/unknown/library C:/Users/unknown/tcl8.5.15/library C:/Users/tcl8.5.15/library
This probably means that Tcl wasn't installed properly.

I will never go to windows 10.

I still have an old dell running xp for shits and giggles, how well do vns run on xp?

Alright so just download this python file?
python.org/?

18+ G-Senjou and they found the mosaic-free CGs for Chrono Clock.

>you won't get to see this SP qt in person

japanesepccompendium.blogspot.pe/2013/10/giten-megami-tensei-tokyo-mokushiroku.html

This site is a gold mine holy shit.
wish someone would translate this though.

So about that 18+ Maitetsu release, Sekai project....

All right, cool Yes, it just can't find it. Python itself is probably fine. So, it's really only that file that's missing.

You can try 3 things.

a) Get a copy of the init.tcl file and drop it in any of those locations that Python is looking for. This is probably the easiest thing to do, just google the file and you'll probably end up in github or something.
b) Reinstall / Install the TkInter library. I'm not entirely sure that the library is missing, so try this after getting the file.
c) Reinstall Python. I doubt this will do much, but sometimes an installation is missing shit and simply reinstalling it includes it for you.

IF you do option "a", it may throw a different error. This would mean that it got the config file, but the TkInter library is fucked. At that point you go to step "b" to reinstall it. If it still fails, then you try "c".

Well I don't think I had Python to begin with, but is the TkInter library different from it, something else I need to install? sorry I build pc's but code is not my shit.

Damn, Yuuma's pathetic beta personality got amplified like 10x in Maya's route

He's literally falling all over himself begging her to come to the committee

So now Sekai has no released titles without an 18+ version. What title will break that?

Maitetsu for sure

>all cowtits

Im still going to play it , but FUCK

Maitetsu and Tenshin Ranman

I-Is she roleplaying as one of the catpanions?

Well I installed Python and it didnt work. tried looking for init.tcl and didnt find a download of it.

So, something I've always wondered about Utawarerumono. Why does Kamyu drink blood? I think there's that whole thing with Mutsumi but that doesn't explain anything.

Forgot to add. Option "b" is for you to try if you can't find the init.tcl file. Sometimes those files are generated for you on installation. You may skip directly to that one if you want as well, your call.

Also make sure to look up the
>_tkinter.TclError: Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
error in google, a bunch of people have it as well.

I don't use Python myself, so I can't tell you with full accuracy, I'm just a code monkey of other languages. TkInter is a library (think of it like an add on, it's a bunch of code that you can attach to something else) used by Python to work with graphical user interfaces. In short, you may have Python installed, but not TkInter. Or you may have both, but something fucked up the location of that configuration file.

I don't really know how Python references shit so I'm not sure how it's working for you at the moment. The reason I'm saying that it's installed (or at least it's capable of running standalone) is because you wouldn't even get the error message in the first place if Python couldn't parse the file.

>important scene
>the same sentence keeps repeating over and over
>automatically

He gets much better. At that point she was just teasing him.

Can someone come up with a funny / clever caption? i'm way too tired.

Also, what's the link where you got the VN? I can give it a try on my windows 10 machine, and see what I get.

Yeah, that's obvious, but him thinking it's real is pretty pathetic

having no luck but would you be willing to give it a shot? I put all the links here, but here if anybody wants to try and do the patch it SHOULD work but I have shit luck.

patch
game

tell me if it starts patching

heres the emulator for pc98 games and instructions

mediafire.com/file/4gtwuo9car26yzb/np2fmgen.7z

46okumen.com/pc-98-emulation/

Oyasuminasai

>Patches are provided in xdelta format for Mac/Linux users
Just get xdelta.exe for windows and use that

Yeah I agree. A cunt would take total advantage of him and squeeze him dry of his money. Luckily, Maya is a qt 3.14 and she'll only squeeze dry of cum.

All right, I'll give it a shot. In the meantime, look up how to install TkInter in your machine.

L O L

oh shit heres the game sorry

What if there was a VN with all childhood friend characters?

but anyway I love Sumika!

if I liked the anime would I like the VN?

*teleports behind you*

^_^

Pretty good