pastebin.com/qvVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/865770388503928832
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja a best and canon

Azura is shit.

How do I stop this "SD Card not detected" for Echoes DLC Menu?

The Bull and The Panther banner when

Reminder to report all trips who signaturefag

+def -res setsuna
Viable or no

This is my wife, say something nice about him.

I love Faye!

Azura a best!

Gray gets a skill called Bowrange+1 as an archer, is that exclusive to him or can others get it?

>cuckhouse apologists still roaming /feg/
seriously, I don't even care what they did to other game, we are talking about what they did to fe localization and the fact is they did butcher it, all of you cuckhouse apologists and intern especially the one that use tripfag should honestly just drink bleach

he got a point of res for me so he's pretty cool

Do you ever post this thinking "god please don't let that guy reply to me this time PLEASE"?

It's just a weapon skill.

IV reroll fucking when?

put dawgwife in hero

>poop girl
No.

That's te bow weapon skill.

Wonder if half humans get arthritis

>rejecting faye after she tries to force her way into alm's party
MY DIIIIIIIICK

Cavalier it is then

Pick her up with Celica

Cuck. He's very beautiful and I hope you two are happy.

Localization may have been garbage but the retards going "baww w-why didn't they just run the script through google translate and give an a-accurate translation" when that's not their fucking job in the first place need to eat a bullet.

I thought you cucks said there was no limit to the supports. Chair and Grey won't A Rank no matter now much battle I put them through. She has B with Alm too but I'm trying to max all support logs out

I want to fuck this sheep!

I made Tobin an archer Faye a cav Kliff a mage and Grey a merc. This is the best yes?

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/865770388503928832
>someone beat Lloyd's GHB with Virion, Raigh, Sharena and Anna with no skill inheritance

Just keep playing. I have Clair at A with both Alm and Grey

sheep are not for shagging

how are you supposed to get the limited edition pins out

>FE Echoes link in OP is gone
Where can I get the game?

Nice

How is a villager so beautiful and fashionable?

not defending retard like that cause there are bound to be something that feels janky when the translation is too literal but what cuckhouse did is not localization and more like fanfiction rewriting

Why is Python calling everyone a stud?

Virion does say SUCH PERFECTION for a reason.

About average

shut up stud

How about running the script through an actual translator who knows how to change things to avoid literal stiff dialogue while at the same conveying the same meaning? Has this ever crossed your mind? Because I think people who don't believe this exists and it should be the norm are the ones who should kill themselves.

Slut

I didn't know Echoes was secretly SMTxFE

Gently slide the cardboard out
Remove game
Replace everything back in box, that's worth money you retard

Not everyone.

It's funny to call fuccbois studs. He'd call an actual stud something like sport or champ.

Yes.

They needed at least 2 gays so they memed up one to fit the quota.

I should mention also that the wikipedia websites for the game series as a whole even goes out of their way to blatantly ignore this. Anyway, it'll be a fun discussion if IS comes out with a numbered title one number higher than many people want. Though honestly IS might also stop giving a shit too.

Is there an archaic meaning to stud?

He goes to school

Thinking of doing another run of Conquest.

What's a fun setup for the MC? I already did untouchable swordmaster, I'm think of doing a +skill female berserker run but I've heard ninja is also good apparently

I like Hana

Some retard fucked with the OP
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Hana is a bit of a cunt

My high school gym teacher called us studs when we passed the push up tests. I guess he could've been gay though.

Mae is for _______

I hope FE Switch still has an Avatar

An Avatar with SoV-tier writing would be pretty good

Why every FE archer have some degree of faggotry?

forking!

He's fujobait in either language.

Post some Celica images. Go.

they will unless it's another remake

How deep of a voice?

klein is not a faggot

I dunno man, that Innes is a pretty cool guy, unlike that faggot Ephraim. Man, who would fuck their own sister? Not Innes, nah, he's too cool for that. Ephraim's a nerd (lol

Bows aren't straight

How do I make Alm marry Faye?

What's her best villager promotion?

Sakurai again but even softer.

he wants the dieck

jump off a bridge to unlock the secret level

peg

No really, this conversation is pointless. They're just fan names, they have no official numbering unless otherwise proven.
Like how Fates wasn't 14, 15, and 16 for some reason, because fans jus sorta decided without having to have some sort of Accord, it was just sorta what people started saying.

I think if IS wants to come out and say REMEMBER, HEROES IS THE """"""FIFTEENTH"""""" TITLE IN THE FIRE EMBLEM SERIES then it's pointless to even have this discussion.

Picture FE4 and FE5's remake boxart. Oh and not 3DS

Alright. When should I be promoting my Villagers?

What IS doing to me by making Lukas such a stud?

Right away.

I don't know why you'd want to ruin a perfectly perfect character.

>went and saw some real jousting
Cavalry is cooler in real life than it is in Fire Emblem.

Fair enough, though sometime the numbers are used in game files, but fair enough let's end here.

Can Leon same-sex Valbar? I mean, Valbar must be in good hands.

Fiery.

...Like, not even to Level 10 or something? I should promote them on the spot, be they Level 2 or Level 6?

Why can't I make Saber and Celica get married?

All this dialogue and yet the villagers don't have any plot relevance. Kek at people saying this is the best cast we've ever had. All this fluff means nothing when there's no purpose to it. A lot of the support conversations suck as well.

Alm is a faggot ass bitch and can go fuck himself

Convince me not to.

i have 2 +atk Leo's I got off banner

>free Quick Riposte 3 without having to promote
Yeah, do it

>Kliff has 7 speed as a Level 3 Soldier
this is gonna be good

Name one character in Echoes better written than Jill.

user please. Don't be creepy.

>I post one Innes picture and suddenly another user starts roleplaying as every Echoes character