Name a more boring car

name a more boring car

Other urls found in this thread:

merrjep.al/Njoftimi/Shitet/Tiranë/AUTOMJETE/Makina/VW-Volkswagen/Passat/Passat/VW-PASSAT----HIGHLINE----BAXHO----XENON----2006/4504482
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That one's pretty good, but it can't beat early-mid 2000's Korean cars.

yaris

Jetta.

any japanese non-sports car

I have a 2016 model. Sporty enough for an econobox and a nice ride.

I mean, that looks pretty dope. I drive a 92 corolla sedan and I think it looks timeless. I'll either upgrade to a '13 civic sedan or a '13 corolla when the time comes >never

I can't speak for the sedan but I just got a '13 Si coupe. Best car I've ever owned. Not that I was setting the bar all that high or anything.

Agree.
> owned an Elantra for over 10 years
While it was always reliable and far from the worst car I've ever owned or driven, it was still a soulless little shitbox that was boring to look at and just as boring to drive.

20 years ago

I've been considering buying a GLI of this generation. Are they really that bad?

nah, that's not a GLI anyway

t. 2016 GLI owner

I work at a VW dealer

Its just as boring and soulless as a normal Jetta. Just slightly faster

Get a GTI

Automatic 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee, RWD, with the 4.0l I6. Nothing more boring.

>Mark-6 GLI bro
BRETHREN

I'm on my 4th check engine light. Once for crank position sensor, once because my timing chain tensioner exploded, once for something to do with evap, and once because the EPC died.

The steering wheel is pretty nice.

But yeah buy a GTI. The 4-door sedan is a meme. Hatchback or coupe.

Toyota Corolla / Honda Civic (base trims)

most boring bland cars in existence.

Beat me to it

The 2.5L is a more palatable flavor of shit. Mine was serviceable until I got a TTS.

I still dont understand what the difference between this and the Passat is.

The Passat is a bit bigger and available as a wagon.

Theres also the Vento and the Arteon, which both seem to just be sedans as well. Why does VW make so many basic sedans that looks nearly identical?

The Vento was just another name for the mk3 Jetta in Europe (much like the mk4 Jetta was called the Bora), the Arteon is the Passat CC successor, the Phaeton was a Bentley in VW clothing and the Phideon is a China-exclusive downbadged Audi A6.

Impreza

I drive one half the time. Can confirm: pretty boring. Quiet and roomy compared to my true shitbox and overall decent for an econobox if it wasn't for something with the driver's seat I can't put my finger on.

VW does make a car for everything, i think the only thing theyre missing is a true supercar.

They almost did.

You mean one of the last decent Jeeps made? Sure you got the wrong package but you can always add 4wd. You could do a lot worse than a WJ.

The older passats were perfect imo ( daily one right now ), I don't even see myself buying one of those B7+ passats even when this one takes a shit

Not even the AMC I6 can save that trash.

Its perfect

;)

either this or a renault scenic

GLI is not boring car, but base Jetta, boring.

beige camry is a king of the boring car.

this piece of shit

The Passat is made in America. The Jetta is made in Mexico.

Any crossover really. Look like obese hatchbacks, handle like shit, slow because pigfat, can't even offroad because shitty ground clearance. Literally abortions of cars all around. They're cuckmobiles designed for women and pussywhipped men

While it's boring, the Prius has achieved meme status so people will at least comment on it. Good or bad, the most boring car would be one that no one has an opinion on.

How good are passat b6?
I like how comfy they look but I dont want them to be too unreliable and slow. Is 2.0 tdi a good engine for them?
link related what im looking at: merrjep.al/Njoftimi/Shitet/Tiranë/AUTOMJETE/Makina/VW-Volkswagen/Passat/Passat/VW-PASSAT----HIGHLINE----BAXHO----XENON----2006/4504482

kind of fun desu

this is the worst fucken car fucken ever. cousin owns one, its so boring and breaks all the damn time. dont take my word for it but it sure one big piece of shit

Honestly, could the early 2000's Audi A4 be any more boring? Makes OPs Passat or Jetta look interesting.

almost every toyota 1992+

But user it's so easy to get into the higher car :)))) and you can see out very good because you sit higher :))))