Redpill me on the Honda Prelude

^this

yes

yep

roger that chiefaroo

get off the computer and go buy the fucking car i don't care if you get the Toyota Celica or HONDA PRELUDE just get the fuck off the computer and stop posting this shit

>Redpill me

back to your cesspit

it is good car
it go and stop

Its a boring ass honda. Go lease a BMW or Benz u weeb faggit or wat

DC2 Integra and Civic are both better

They're great, go buy one now.

Type SH if you're stock or doing light mods, base if you want to go turbo etc.

It will look to normies like you drive something sporty and RWD. So yeah. I don't care.

>So yeah. I don't care
Then why bump this shitty thread 9 hours later

I've always thought they looked pretty cool, shame about it basically being a sporty civic. Get something better OP, I'm sure any prelude has been beat to shit by some mexican anyways. If you find a clean one it could make an okay DD

Just get an Accord

>Pol boogie man

What does this even mean, Are all people from /pol/ this fucking stupid?

looks great
too bad it's FWD

>tfw had a 89 prelude
>crashed it into a tree drunk and it caught fire

Only the good die young

Are you too special to drive a civic, but too lame to drive something RWD? The pefect car for you.

Would be worth buying if it didn't have wrong wheel drive

Is there much practical difference between a mid 90s Prelude and a mid 90s Celica if left stock?
I notice that with similar year models, Preludes tend to cost a little more.

It's pretty dope
My 89 is all kinds of fucked though.
I'll just ride it hard til it dies I guess

They have better interior, have more more power, and arguably have better handling than civics and accords of the same generation. Unfortunately they're kinda pig fat and the h22 burns a bit of oil.

Wonderful cars, had one as my first. H22 is a great motor, but don't expect to make crazy power from mods. It handles worse than a civic in my opinion even if you mod the suspension of both. In my view, its a touring car made by honda, just find one that doesnt burn that much oil.

The only guy I one who drove a Prelude cheated on his gf and she rebounded with me.

So I like Preludes and thier owners!

Good looking cars. Honda reliability. Too bad it's FWD. It looks like it would be RWD with that long hood.

interesting autistic realization i had is the acuras of the early 90s had barely any front overhang and had the proportions of rwd cars... made possible by double wishbone front suspensions