>Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSuTuKsoDTA
youtube.com/watch?v=3ScYkDGgoJE
youtube.com/watch?v=1p_plwuOHs8
today.com/video/motorcyclist-tracks-down-hit-and-run-driver-while-wearing-a-gopro-1023219779810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suzuki first

My first and only bike. The humble 500R.

>First.

Question to FZ6 guys
How much of a difference between $100 headlight kit and $200+ kit?
And does the wind get really bad with that tiny wind screen?

i hate kawasaki for being too shit and motogp and just pouring money into WSBK. they ruin WSBK which nobody even pays attention to just so they can win the retard race

Question for you.
Are there fz specific kits, or are you referring to a regular assed headlight?

Seems to be FZ specific... thata what i would want. Fuck trying to ghetto rig something on there.

its night so nobody uses the internet anymore so now its fast enough that i can post shitty webms

?

>Kawasaki wasn't doing well on Moto GP.

>Decides to focus their efforts on production racing, putting all that they have into their next ZX10R.

>Eventually pays off and they beat the likes of Ducati and Aprilia.

>The bike itself goes on to be a solid performer on just about every championship where it is entered, bringing prestige to the brand.

>user comes to a Buthanese battered wife support group forum to complain about it.

Yeah I've been seeing tons of adds on tv and even a few z1000s and 900s in real life and I just can't not hate them.

>post shitty webms
roger

>criticizing Ducati styling
>posts a Honda of all things
You're reaching levels of pleb never thought possible

can't really blame you for that

Put tank bag and bars on the new bike.
Still waiting for a few other things to come in and I need to work out what aux lights I want to get

>Eventually pays off and they beat the likes of Ducati and Aprilia.
what did he mean by this

time for the shitbike

Educate yourself, shitlord.

but wait theres more

How does this random little Italian company pull this off?

How?

"soul and passion" isn't really a meme, there's a reason Euro bikes are consistantly rated better than Jap bikes by people who actually ride them, and it's not in the tech specs.

Road tyres and he tried to change ruts so his back wheel went out on the grass.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSuTuKsoDTA

They were fairly inspired, my man.

>road tires
Nuff said

im the guy up front. he went from one tractor tire trail to the other one and his rear slipped out when going over the middle part.

he didnt have road tires on, he had full blown offroad knobbies. i had road tires on, and im up front.

black one is his bike

Well then...
Seems like lack of skill. Not to be rude. We all gotta learn.

im not the one who rode, i know he rode like shit that day. you can ride trash trails perfectly fine with road tires if you dont overstep the boundaries.

Ok bad tyres then lol
my bike would just about do the same thing with the tyres i have atm

It's not as little as it seems anymore, Piaggio is one of the biggest European motorcycle retailers and turned Aprilia into their performance company when they bought them, dumped a bunch of money into developing their first liter engine, and struck gold with it.

Sales are shooting up, you can get an 'exotic' motorcycle with more reasonable servicing than a Ducati, cheaper than a Honda, with a shitload of fancy electronics, and one of the best sounding/performing engines on the market.

>tfw no yamaha tricker in the US

>be currynigger
>finance Yamaha Zuma 125
>remove muffler
>apply Polo shirt and flip flops
>ride around downtown at WOT all day

JUST

>be wigger
>finance GSXR
>install ebay slip on
>apply polo shirt and flip flops
>ride around at WOT all day

JUST

>bad tYres
no, for fucks sake. he rode like shit. the "tyres" didnt do anything wrong, he did. stop blaming the motherfucking tires. and your bike would only do the same thing if you would ride as retarded as he did. holy fuck.
>whoops sorry for hitting you senpai but my bike did somethins really funny lol

Nah he is a solid rider stop trying to make out you are better than him because of your tyres

>be hippie
>buy scrapyard moped in the keys
>muffler falls off but you don't care because you don't know the first thing about ICEs
>apply sweat stained tank top and authentic(tm) hemp flip flops
>ride down Duval just above idle

JUST

>bed roll in the front
Enjoy the dead bugs and dirt all over it you dumb faggot.

the fuck are you even saying
there were no bugs or dirt

Sweet cafe bike

>be boomer
>by shitty harley
>PO straight piped it
>idle it in your driveway for 30 minutes
>cruise down busy roads blowing everybodys eardrums out

JUST

I wish they had those around here. There are so many intersections that don't detect motorcycles. I always think about jumping off and hitting the crosswalk button, but I would feel like a total sperg...

Anybody have experience with the FMF Q4 exhaust on their dirt scooters? Currently running a White Bros E series with 10 plates and it's just too loud. I would take off some plates but it makes the bike run like shit even with rejetting the carb. I want to put a silencer in place so BLM and USFS will leave me alone about dB limits (calicuck). My main question is did you notice any change in power or throttle response?

>FMF
Not even once
Go Pro Circuit

Well it is pretty much the best aftermarket option if you want quiet, the only other real option is going back to stock

I'm looking for a silencer that's USFS approved. Does Pro Circuit offer a silencer that you recommend?
My stock exhaust is a motorcross exhaust so it doesn't have a spark arrestor. I can put one of those cones in it but I'm not too sure what the stock dB rating is for a 2001 YZ426F. I wouldn't even imagine those numbers are available

youtube.com/watch?v=3ScYkDGgoJE

I'll be damned.

Yea, I had one on my DR, it's pretty quite unless you're fucking pinning it, my bike came with it when I bought it, but FMF shit is usually the best option anyway.

Yes procircuit offers USFS approved exhaust

Guys i dont know if this bike is gonna work, i think its too small, what do u think

leglets BTFO

Sound checks are done at half throttle so I'm not worried about how loud I am when I pin it.
Thanks man I'll look in to them too before I jump on FMF

>motogp
>not being shit
motogp is for normies, wsbk and endurance is where it is at. Go back cheering 46 nobike.

How much can you squat?

All this exhaust talk got me excited.
I ordered a tip for muh XR100R

been watching MotoGP for a while. I'd like to get into WSBK. Any good places to watch online?

All of it

Not really I think, I just watch it on eurosport. Maybe you can find the eurosport UK stream online somewhere.

i want a cute trap to press her erect feminine penis into the small of my back while riding pillion

Post meme machines

Just pirate the fucking thing. Or watch a cropped version on YouTube if you can stomach it.

Oh man, you even did it within eyesight of the spandex brigade.

soon

youtube.com/watch?v=1p_plwuOHs8

>Tfw Honda is so good that BMW couldn't help but to advertise them in their own advertisement.

What is this boards opinion on naked bikes?

Specifically, the Honda CB919 or Hornet. Pic related, this one is mine.

My favorite kind of bike.

>4:20 long video
DUDE

yeah, looking for suggestions on where to find torrents. Haven't found any good ones yet.

Also, the ones I've found on youtube aren't cropped, they've just got a moment edited out every 5 seconds and are impossible to watch.

who dat

thinking of going full JUST and throwing these on there

today.com/video/motorcyclist-tracks-down-hit-and-run-driver-while-wearing-a-gopro-1023219779810

warning: whoa's and bro's

Big brother to the meme

At this price, should I just go brand new? Most people on gumtree are selling them between $5000 and $5500.

Don't know that specific one but what are you looking for in your slip on? Removeable baffles and cat delete are both something to consider. Weight reduction and horsepower are a meme. Personally I carbon fiber whenever possible but there are high heat spray paints on Amazon you can paint pipes and headers with. I even paint my bolts.

why get an r3 in Australia?
you realise you are going to be riding that thing for more than 3 years right?
can get a cb400sf for the same price.

Guys I need to know place where to buy cafe racer parts for my cb550 four frame.

I only know benjies cafe racers at the moment.

I own a 2016 R3 and it was 6k new at the dealer. Not to mention they'll tack on a couple hundred in service inspection and sale fees. Wake up sheeptard.

>SPECIFICATIONS
>PRICE $4,990
>ENGINE TYPE 321cc, liquid-cooled 2-cylinder DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
>BORE x STROKE 68.0 x 44.1 mm
>COMPRESSION RATIO 11.2:1

Cafe racer parts? Try your local junk yard salvage and eBay.

where's this beautiful landscape?

Looks like Narnia after the eternal winter started ending.

I was thinking salvage yard but I want the seat and tank to match up without chopping the frame.

Then chop up the seat and tank. Better do both and also get straight pipes and a 3/4 lid.

Paste these cords in google maps, this is within 100 yards or so. 39.101398, -120.447496

how is the XL bud, I'm seriously considering it since there's a mint one for a real good deal on CL

Babies first build?
There is no one single way to do things
Look up cafe symmetry. The frame should be flat, the seat should flow into the tank.
Dont be a cheap fuck either

Stepdad to the meme

The things he says he's just going to get jewed blind for an abomination of a bike.