Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: May 13

The titlekey website has temporarily moved to the following links
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
-sighax and boot9strap, allowing to dump bootroms and to mod any 3DS. The guide has been updated.
Note that 11.4 (latest) at the moment still needs either a hardmod or a specific legitimately obtained DSiWare game and an already modded 3DS.
-New Luma releases will only support b9s. If you're using a9lh you can switch to b9s by following this 3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-to-boot9strap
-NTR 3.5 has been released, adds support for streaming from 11.4. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/bootntr_3.2

>Vita
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/
-Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/release-cthulhu-app-for-managing-play-time-step-history-and-cached-icon-data.439485/
3ds.titlekeys.gq/#00040000001b4000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sighax and boot9strap, allowing to dump bootroms and to mod any 3DS.

English really isn't your first language, is it.

First

>The file is corrupt (C1-2738-0)

I keep getting this with stuff installed with maidump.

Is there anything that could be causing this?

Who /too lazy to update/ here?

>text next to the guide link still refers to a9lh
You had one job.

Give it a week desu.

I accidentally deleted the "have been released" part
And I didn't update the Last edit either. I'm dumb, I know. I think I'll take it away anyway, it would be better to have a date for every news.

i just updated my 3ds to b9s, but i'm still on firmware 11.2. can i update like usual through the system settings? is it worth it?

Just removed all homebrew stuff from my sd card, and updated my 3dsxl because i changed my mind, but now its semiunresponsive. What do?

>Click icons
>Sound is made
>Icons don't launch
>Click top icons
>Same bs but crashes instead

Can i fix this? Pls?

Who /turnedon3DSinmonthsjusttoupdateandnowitsbackinthecloset/ here?

So realistically, if you don't want to hardmod and you're running post 9.0 firmware, you're just fucked with Sighax?

>Note that 11.4 (latest) at the moment still needs either a hardmod or a specific legitimately obtained DSiWare game and an already modded 3DS.
>dsiwarehax still works
?
I thought my friend was fucked since he updates a lot and that the method of doing it was fixed.
I still have the game and a blank nnid.

I'm holding off for a few days to make sure all the bugs have been ironed out first.

This. There's absolutely no point.

read the guide

I have the latest luma cfw cakes most update everything. What is this stuff about scrism that I need to do? Is luma/cfw useless? I'm I fucked? What do I do help I'm retarded

>a date for every news

Sounds messy! It is okay to just assume the OP is maintained.

what is soundhax?

Luma is based

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

Read the OP

Heh, I still want to see if it works. It sounds like a good idea, but I don't know if we'll actually do it properly. At least it's better than the "Last edit" bit.

remove SD card. Does it work now?

reminder installing luma to ctrnand is a fucking meme

Leave.

>download retroarch .7z
>download the roms you want
>put everything on the sd card
>launch emulator, select game, play
>also have useful features that are essential to any modern emulator
>also get emulators for non-nintendo consoles

>go to 3dsiso
>log in
>look for every single VC game you want through the forum posts using the messy search system
>hope someone actually posted them
>go through empty request threads and other shit that has nothing to do with what you're looking for
>find broken links
>finally manage to get some of the games you want
>put the .cias on the SD card
>install them through FBI
>finally get to play them
>only one savestate, can't change assigned buttons
>got closer to the 300 installed titles limit
>the banners don't even look good and the uploader put his name and/or spam in the game's name field
>since only retards go to 3dsiso, you're also using windows and don't block ads so you now have malware on your computer

This, also too busy playing FE Echoes.

How to dump/inject LocalFriendcodeSeed_B with GodMode9?

Or will Decrypt9 need to be updated?

how do i update a sighaxed system

>11.4 (latest) at the moment still needs either a hardmod or a specific legitimately obtained DSiWare game and an already modded 3DS.
>tfw can't do either of this
Looks like I'm playing the waiting game again.

make me

how do I brick my B9S system

3Dsiso

>3Dsiso

dump it in cement

Fuck you and your shitstains.
Take a screwdriver and ram the pointy end between the screens. Unless it's a flathead and not Phillips, then use it to pry the screens apart. If you do, glue them back.

>latefags
lgtss

when will they learn?

>three dees Eyeso

3dSiSoWo what's this

Thuree dee ess eessoo

once i have b9s is it safe to update to 11.4? please advise.

>Last edit: May 13

Can someone explain to me what is happening?

I tried to look through the previous threads but it is still hard to follow.

I have a 3DS on 11.0 that I haven't touched in a while, do I need to do anything?

I seriously hate the staple of Veeky Forums culture "ignore those who harm you to death or it's your fault"

Check (the) site first. (They) have guides at the top. You should be up to date with (them).
Yeah sure.

Wasn't it hate you to death?
I'd have to find it first.

>Want to use a spotpass feature
>doesnt work need to accept EULA
>Can't because its a Nip console & a NA game

I looked it up, got a config.cia file and while it installs okay it doesnt open or appear on the home menu, dev menu and fbi say its installed and i opened it with devmenu and all i got was a black screen
any help?
Jap N3ds 11.4/whatever tha latest luma is

>DSiwarehax resurfaced
Nintendo gonna remove DSi games with system transfer with 11.5 at this point.
Also, does Sighax enable anything noteworthy or is everyone still just mucking around with stuff?

Is Disgaea 1 even worth playing at this point?

It runs on my PSP but I am unsure.

It enables the tranny's laziness to not compile the a9lh version :^)

sighax allows you to communicate with GOD

still have to buy them though, and they left them when the use any dsiware title came to light

Where do I buy a magnet?

Do I even need to update Luma? Haven't done this shit since hacking it all six months ago.

Templeos for 3ds when?

I dropped my 3ds and the SD popped out
I have to unwrap EVERYTHING again
Is there homebrew to unwrap all at once

no just pretend its christmas

is this 2015

Earphones have them.

Update your luma before going through the sighax steps.

If you've played the later games, no. D1 is a bit rough around the edges and it might suck to go back from D4 and such.
gbatemp.net/threads/release-cthulhu-app-for-managing-play-time-step-history-and-cached-icon-data.439485/

Your hard drive has a strong one inside of it. Take it apart, use it, then put it back. Should still work fine after that.

go to a friends fridge and borrow one

So wait. There are multiple 'versions' of Boot9strap? Which version did the guide link to and what happens if that one becomes shit compared to the other?

Alright, thanks.

No, ive tried formatting as well, but i just get an error.

the other one won't be worked on

nevermind the which version part it's the sciresM version.

one installer is safe the other one isn't. go with the safe one it checks hashes so no corrupted files get written to your nand.

Never played any Disgaea games.
Getting 5 on tuesday for my switch. and want to try something in the meantime.

>Sighax released
Finally. What does this MEAN though? We just replace a9lh and continue as normal?

And potentially this means N2DS is already fucked?

>Have a hacked 3DS and a not hacked 3DS
>Don't do anything but log in everyday to get free badges on my not hacked 3DS
>Tons of Nikki badges in the crane machine right now
>Can't get any of the good ones in one shot
Fuck, I'm so close to spending money on this shit.

Well 11.4 users can now install it with a DSiWareHax or a hardmod, but mostly, yes.
N2DSXL has a chance of having a different bootrom though (I think), so it might not be fucked.

How do you know for sure you're currently running B9S and Luma before updating the system, after configuring Luma and setting it to show NAND/user string in System Settings?

Just want to make sure I don't fuck myself here, back in the day when I was running rxTools the system settings made it pretty clear you were in the emuNAND, but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary here.

TRUECFW
THE FUTURE IS NOW
Anyone who denies this can go back to a9lhx.bin and forgo the .firm.

Yeah, it's basically a drop-in replacement for a9lh in the eyes of the average user.

Assuming the n2ds doesn't have an updated bootrom, it will also be exploitable using a ds flashcart and a magnet and will never be patched since you can't patch the bootrom.

If you have a .firm file on the root of your SD card and in luma/payloads, you're running B9S.

nintendo can potentially fuck with a9lh. but not this. also n2ds is fucked they likely have the same bootrom as a n3ds and they already manufactured the n2ds they cant fix this without throwing away millions of units.

you seriously going to post every thread or what

PLEASE UPLOAD THE TITLEKEY FOR THE US VERSION OF THE NEW FIRE EMBLEM

I DON'T WANT THE STINKY NIPPON VERSION
WHAT'S THE HOLD UP
FUUUCK

From the guide

>All future releases of Luma3DS will only be made in the .firm format, which will only be compatible with boot9strap and sighax. This means that to continue receiving the latest updates of Luma3DS, you should use this page to update your installation.

From Luma update released a couple of mins ago
>Added support for Luma3DS's boot.firm (since Luma3DS no longer supports A9LH/menuhax/Homebrew Launcher)
>Changed most if not every reference to A9LH to SigHax

/hbg/ likes it's memes.
Remember to just use VC so as to kill your emulation autism needs.

>and a magnet
That sounds really sketchy, I'll stick with A9LH thanks

>download retroarch .7z
>download the roms you want
>put everything on the sd card
>launch emulator, select game, play
>also have useful features that are essential to any modern emulator
>also get emulators for non-nintendo consoles

>go to 3dsiso
>log in
>look for every single VC game you want through the forum posts using the messy search system
>hope someone actually posted them
>go through empty request threads and other shit that has nothing to do with what you're looking for
>find broken links
>finally manage to get some of the games you want
>put the .cias on the SD card
>install them through FBI
>finally get to play them
>only one savestate, can't change assigned buttons
>got closer to the 300 installed titles limit
>the banners don't even look good and the uploader put his name and/or spam in the game's name field
>since only retards go to 3dsiso, you're also using windows and don't block ads so you now have malware on your computer

magnet is for latefags

it's already up, may not be on freeshop yet for obvious reason but you can just get it by scanning the qr

you already have the file its the same one in your data inputs folder.

magnet is only if you're on 11.4 with no hax
and it's nothing sketchy, it's just used to fool the 3ds into thinking the lid is closed

what qr?

yes that's exactly what I said

>Assuming the n2ds doesn't have an updated bootrom
Sighax's existence has been public knowledge since 33c3, so I think it's pretty likely that N2DSXL will have an updated bootrom.
3ds.titlekeys.gq/#00040000001b4000
Scan the QR code you spaz

on the titlekeys site

Freeshop was a mistake.

what's your opinion on masculine knees, /hbg/?

>we have fucking BOOTROM access
How will Nintendo ever recover? I hope the Switch has security this shit so we can have Homebrew on it in another few months.

>How will Nintendo ever recover?
What do you think the N2DSXL is for?

oh fuck right

This pasta is already stale and very very wrong

There is a niche for both retroarch emulation and using vc, with the mere difference being that some people just want to plug and play some fucking mario and don't give a shit about the finer more tuneable details

Kinda like the whole PC vs Console debate if you really think about it

I'm sure someone will find a vulnerability and have CFW on the N2DSXL within a month.