Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

The thread is dealing with botspam at the moment, join a guild listed below or hop on this recruitment discord discord.gg/pp3rPJ5 for access to the regional discords, it's the best way to talk/play with people from Veeky Forums for now.

FAQ: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV
Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhjxJ0smRfg
youtu.be/xLtc6PMTpkk
youtube.com/watch?v=4JvjaWv4Bi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope there's a good amount of armor sets in the next expansion. That seemed to be a sore point for a lot of people in HoT

here's a picture of a penguin with a gun.

source, now.

Bump

>cause i grew up with it
but op had PS1, so much for your nostalgia-glass falacy

>implying you play to win

Diablo 3 is better.

5 minutes ago I ate some bad fruit now all I can taste is mold.

Game Over.

Anyone in the Friend clan who could invite me perhaps? Name is Erulu.

>no thighs
>no ass
>no breasts

Literally a plank.

joining in general

im "in" but there are no others there and i have followed the instructions to a T

Fuck yeah I did. Shit had Earthworm Jim in it.

Man I fucking hate those lvl 1 suits. So dumb.

Either the Famicom version or the PSP version, depending on what you want.

The iPhone version is the same as the PSP version but with poorly compressed music and some leveling glitch.

Hoppou deserves bullying!

There's no "new content" for discontinued consoles (except for a few on the Dreamcast) everything else it indieshit

Sorry about the down time, some personal things came up, and while it was down I put a bigger hard drive in and installed a newer OS so I can use 64 bit.

Can you post a youtube/webm with sound of that?

The FDA officially decided it needs "cocoa solids". Butter doesn't count.

But the FDA sets size limits on swiss cheese holes.

>all cowtits

Im still going to play it , but FUCK

>music keep cutting out all the time
uhh i had the ps1 version and that never happened to me. probably just your disc

It amazes me one of the first questions she got was a surikopost

>yumifags

DMC is objectively more funny.

still have to buy them though, and they left them when the use any dsiware title came to light

>undoes the happy ending of the first game, has a depressing ending itself, and makes Guybrush look like a failure

I can't imagine why.

There's only like 10 good games total.

Finally

Uh... She doesn't have EVEN MORE dates then the rest of the girls in Persona 5, but only has merely the most.

Maybe it would have been nice to see her in regular clothes when she was doing chores for you sometimes

Fightcade works fine, there are enough people to play in the Cadillacs room.

I'm going to marry Akane!

It's terrible bait.

pretty hype gonna try and get in on this and bring a friend or two

I think he meant the uniforms and tactical gear, but even then,

>GSG9
>Jeans
>SAS
>1980s Kit
>LA FBI SWAT
>BLACKED

chum? same habit of talking about something he has no clue

pretty sure the poster was cee btw

>wow what a steal!
That's the spirit, Phantom Thief.

I agree now post more

close, but this is the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=NhjxJ0smRfg

by chance are you located in central missouri, user? That sounds a lot like my current situation, sans new used game store

Yeah I'm sure everyone would love to ditch their characters and start over.

Get this weak ass bait out of here.

I'll try to get a pair on my next paycheck. Also is there a difference between RF and AV?

>fun
nice buzzword you have there. Just try it out for yourself. It's still in beta so you can refund at any time.

They have too many furries in Blazblue already

Where do I buy a magnet?

Nice rodent!

He can't; he already spent all his money.

so you like being fat?

So was this fake or not?

youtu.be/xLtc6PMTpkk

I actually grabbed all the Carnivores games at a thrift store one day (minus Cityscape) since I played the fuck out of the demos as a kid.

It's much more plausible that Yorha was controlled opposition created by the Machines to give them meaning and evolutionary pressure

No. I don't remember the last series I've even watched.

Why no Blue Steel botes?

Ok, What if I asked for the best version of Final Fantasy 1 to play instead?

wow, you managed to have taste even worse than him

There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't play the original.

Fuck off scrubs. Out my face dyel newbitches.

No user, maid class unlocks a skill similar to panty stealing that allows you to milk your foe

what does this MoO patch improve?

because git gud

nigga its magic they dont have to explain shit

Skyrim Remastered Special Limited Early Pledging Backer Elite DLC+ Director's Final Rare Cut Edition

Technically you can do whatever the fuck you want with the UT99 demo, including modding it.

You probably won't see ambush much until rank 10.

Bloodborne is easiest by far.
DS3 is hardest but only because it mixes DS2-tier ambushes with Bloodborne-tier hit trading which is just retarded.

I only really liked Super 1 and Mega. I really wanted to like the first two but they are so sloppy and poorly designed. Good soundtracks at least.

>...taking a dump uh?
>...
>...same
>...

What's the seventh ability?

EAST COAST SERVERS WHEN

below average but not awful

arthas and anub are still king shits of tankersville

Looking through the thread it seems that making up stories with imagination in games was common enough.

This one right here is brilliant.

Can anyone explain why the controls for this game were so fucking awful? It's not a like the keyboard/mouse combo was a new uncharted territory to figure out at this point in the 90s.

It would have to be labeled as "flavored". Example would be: "Prey is System Shock flavored vidya".

I mean lol that would be the true insurmountable challenge to the fair Princess. Keep going! Grind your problems into the dust!

Looks worse without detail textures

Yes. Yes she is.

Am I the only one who wants the desert library scene from CoC get transferred over here? It's too good of a reference for that shitfest of a furfag game.

>these stories all link together to form a bigger narrative about an entire galaxy.
Some references to characters and planet names, not a huge loss if you skip to PSIV

>her
There's that word again. Also that's sick, you're rewriting what the digimon is at its core.

The first Golden Axe was impressive for its time, especially on console and for its multiplayer. It's still a perfectly playable game, it's just that the genre advanced a lot after its release.

>Then continue to tell me happoubi jin, and onigirikun have bad art.
Bro, if the girl isn't ahegaoing for every expression with heart eyes, the art is shit

Alundra

Don't like the spaghetti messes that the cables end up turning into but nice temps man

He's a beast of a man!

Picture a belt or a loop of paper with a background on it, scrolling or turning around as you progress through the scene. I don't like the term but I get it

youtube.com/watch?v=4JvjaWv4Bi8

Pretty much every multiplayer game.

That's the point. To beat it is to overcome it. Once you've mastered it there is no reason to keep playing it, so it is beaten. It is checked off the list and finished.

There's no best, they are all just dpinut based adapters, just get the most cheapest and generic one you can find and it will work like any other

>Strafe jump? I only perform the properly superior circle jump.

But champ status doesn't give bonus steel

KIRA!

Elise was on the road to being a bad person even before Sumeragi got ahold of her
Most of the enemy Adepts have killed a ton of people

the two princes in DaS3

Same here, need a game to pass some time

[email protected]