youtube.com/watch?v=v-4j6mPkAYM
youtube.com/watch?v=IPPkzQ-ogUw
youtube.com/watch?v=8IdE1q3-7wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCCInXKBSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OHHptvaLQyU
youtube.com/watch?v=2YuBI0YQLp0
youtube.com/watch?v=PXwWvStBmgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because 90% of North America doesn't have touge. I don't even have a twisty road to go to that's within an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8YqOOEC3CU

meanwhile in California

What, you mean like this?
youtu.be/auDzd_RhzvU

because this but also most people who are "into cars" just upgrade their car and go to car meets and thats pretty much it

yes
I need more touge videos from North America

Wasn't moonshine runners doing this shit in what the 30's on old back mountain roads.

This, also everyone in america is drunk at Real Tougay Hours so you probably will die not by being rammed by a DUI going probably faster than you are in the same pass.

I occasionally go out on the dirt roads in the middle of nowhere and treat them like a rally stage. Tons of blind corners though and the road is like 1.5 cars wide, shit is legitimately extremely dangerous so I don't find the balls for it that often. It's unlikely there'd be anyone else out there but if they are, whoa boy.

Plenty of people ripping it in canyons around here. Maybe you losers should move out of Nebraska or wherever the fuck flatland mouthbreathers live.

Is this meant to be Impressive or something? They are going like 60mph tops and slow as fuck through those gentle bends

most of the country is flat

No, not like that.

That run was basically a straight line for the most part, with some very wide turns at 2:30 and 3:10, and a little bit near the end. The Japan's video has a dynamic course, with tight corners to emphasize handling, and straights to give acceleration between turns.

It's the difference between street racing and glorified highway pulls with downshifts.

N/o/rcal and s/o/cal do it all the time. That's why they have so many crashes as opposed to nightwave that just drive on highways together
youtu.be/RAzFkfNJdho

youtube.com/watch?v=4ueH9uAMqSg

cant wait for someone to replace all the eurobeat in initial d with the seinfeld theme

They do where it exists, like said, 90% doesn't live anywhere near mountains.
峠 literally translates into mountain pass so mountains are a requirement, otherwise you end up with highway racing.

Now the 10% that has touge does race on them, look all over the West coast, Colorado and many places on the east coast. Although it's still mostly highway racing out here and even then it's shit compared to what it was in the day. My uncle has plenty of stories about how they would get drunk and see who could drive around the DC beltway the fastest, yes, the entire beltway. There were never any cops on there past 1 am so they could get away with long distance racing like that.

The other problem is wild animals, the eastern US is fucking infested with deer and they will literally stand in the middle of the road at night. For most people that alone is far too dangerous to make it practical, because you will hit a deer at some point and doing that at speed on a road with no shoulder is likely to kill you

>wild animals
youtube.com/watch?v=PiUlnJF7iDY

We've got some pretty good roads around my neck of the woods.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWBQzvO75hc

Fuck these deer in VA. Fuck them in all holes.

Thiss is fucking exciting

yes, but they weren't doing it in 80hp ae86 corollas and 110hp miatards.

driving skill is something that miatards claim you have when it takes a herculean effort just to get the car to oversteer. whoop de fucking doo.

do that in a car making 400+ hp on a light chassis or shit suspension, like the old shinerunners.

Visit /k/, they may have some advice for you on that topic...

>Americans can only turn lef-

youtube.com/watch?v=5UgObvliqFU

We don't have many... Hot Version did a small series at Willow Springs where the DK was going to drive a red EVO VIII, but the fucking thing cracked the valve cover head. He ended up driving a which EG civic with a k24 and ended up smashing all the other cars but the fully build STi? Great episode but I digress.
https:/ /www.youtube .com /watch?v=F8HLmgk_0oE this isn't the whole episode but it's a taste. check out the GT Channel on youtube they used to have it. I don't know any channels that offer up the hot version English dub

Ummm what is mt Washington or pikes peak???

youtube.com/watch?v=v-4j6mPkAYM

youtube.com/watch?v=IPPkzQ-ogUw

damn lol im impressed

american cars tend to have big engines in the front and a solid rear axle in the back (up untill recent years. i heard americans discovered the magic of independent suspension by now). combine that with a 4000lbs car and you have something that goes like crazy in a straight line but will literally try to kill you in every corner.

>Putting spaces in YouTube links
For what fucking purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=8IdE1q3-7wQ

tell me more about my own country op

>meanwhile in California

>VIDEO DESCRIPTION

>>>This was filmed in Mexico.
Are you making a joke, or what?

What's the difference?

Nice one, Patrick

Mt. Washington more-so. I went to the PPIHC a few weeks ago. Driving up the road the day before the race, I was pretty unsurprised to see that the snow, sun and rock slides destroyed the road near the top. Summer is the best weather to run the road, but it's a super popular mountain so there's a conga line of rental cars and minivans.

I never realized there was such a passion for touge and drifting in my country.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCCInXKBSQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=OHHptvaLQyU
>youtube.com/watch?v=2YuBI0YQLp0

its a disclaimer

Nice, but too wide tbqh. Don't you have narrower mountain roads?

youtube.com/watch?v=PXwWvStBmgo