New cars

Well Veeky Forums I bought a new car. Infiniti q50 with the new VR30DDTT engine. Not baller enough for the red sport 400, but still pretty slick to me. Got is used for $31k with only 526 miles on it. What are your thoughts on these? Also, new cars general, show me what you got and are proud of Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/samuraiwheels/20170816/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks great pal.

3.0T with the premium package? The premium rims in the states are much nicer than up here.

I bought a honda civic sedan touring for my daily. It's really practical and I'm really happy with it. How much was the Q50?

Yeah, the only things I didn't get are the two upgrade packages with heated seats and staring wheels and the atrocious electric steering with adaptive cruise control and cameras everywhere.

$31,000. How long is your commute? I have a 5 minute commute so I'm still abusing my 1996 chevrolet cavalier for how short it is rather than fuck my new car up in a massive factory parking lot.

Why did you even need a new car then?

>not buying the q40 with a manual

>buying the new civic
kys

I never seen q40. All q coup and sedans are only auto ?

AWD so I can go snowboarding again, more horsepower so I can have fun driving it, and I needed a loan to help finish rebuilding my credit so I can buy a house in the next couple years.

>stop liking what I don't like
You mean the q60, which is the coupe, and I didn't want to drop $50k for a brand new car and found a great deal on a barely used one while I was looking for a new car.

They're rare but out there.

>kys
>being this poor

20 miles in traffic, so I needed the lane keep assist and adaptive cruise control shit.

>I bought a new car
>I bough a used car that was thrashed and abused like a Brazilian prostitute for the first 500 miles

Ok then.

Just to let you know, wife and I had to pay off our car loans for our first house. Which really surprised me since bank told us this in middle of escrow. Pay it off asap !!

11k miles

>needing lane keep assist
Please stop driving.

Good advice. What was their reasoning for wanting it paid off?

Yes, but mine is a 2017 with a different engine that I enjoyed test driving more. The 3.7 just feels kind of coarse to me.

We had good income but house was little over the price of first timer program. They wanted more income to dept ratio.
We also learned that make sure you have extra money on the side. Unless your buying brand new turn key house there is always something you will find that is broken.
I only mentioned it since you said you want to build your credit. Assuming you don't have all the perfect setting for house. Not to mention first time buyer program covers up to 200k and good luck finding decent house for that price (socal)

I don't it but it's fucking awesome to have. I'd buy a full autopilot model 3 tomorrow if I could. Technology is great and you're probably a boomer

Ha, nice. I'm actually an Infiniti dealer and up here the rims on the premium pack are horrific looking.

Your car looks great! Congrats bud.

Don't listen to the haters, the 3.0T you got is so much better it's like comparing an LFA to a Camry.

That's a pretty nice car, user. I'm going to be in the car market in a few months and it's between that, a 335i, and a Jag XE.
What brought you to the Q50?
Also, is it just me or do Infinitis look a lot better in person than in pictures?

I live in Washington so housing prices are similar here, but I could pay this car off in a year if I needed to. I put $10k down so I'm already good financially in this. I had a major head injury that caused me to get my old Audi S4 repossessed and caused me a lot of lost wages for a few years. Dug myself out of $46k in debt over the past two years and bought a decent car.

Thanks, some older gentleman bought the car and immediately wanted all the features so he ate the depreciation hard. Bought it from the infiniti dealership that originally sold it. They were awesome about service.

Thank you, baby gt-r engine is super smooth and has tons of torque.

Yoh are absolutely right. It's like the reverse of normal car pictures. I was particularly looking for something 300hp and above with all wheel drive and four doors and I didn't want to pay the sti or evo taxes in my state. That being the fact that they never depreciate and a bug eye wrx will still go for $24k with 120k miles on it around here.

Got a great deal on a '17 Outback Limited 2.5i
Every bell and whistle. Practically drives itself.

>I have a 5 minute commute
Ride a bike you fag

wrong pic

It's on a highway where bikes are illegal to ride. My commute is 3.5 miles by highway and 6 miles by back roads, which still dont let me get to the facility I work at. Understand that the world isn't as clear cut as you want it to be.

Sexy, how much did you pay?

$31200

Damn man good job on coming back from bad in life. Wife and I started from nothing and no one would help us. Right now we are eyeing 3rd house. Keep it up, good things happen to who work for it. Good luck

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/samuraiwheels/20170816/

new swift mild hybrid.
why everyone is not doing this?
it's such a simple solution your grandpa mechanic will understand it.
it's just a larger crank motor.

>buying the small engine
Ahahahahaha faggot.