Crossovers

What's the best crossover vehicle from 2013 - 2018

Pic related is a Jeep Renegade but those damn X symbols on the lights is just killer.

Most reviews of Jeeps is that they're shit. Never owned one is this true?

Crosstrek

STI swap it

>FiatChrysler

what do you think?

I was pretty close to buying one last year

I would like to rent one from work but even with my discount they're still like $80 a day

Just save yourself from the embarrassment, and get a jk or jl with the 3.6

>17732088
>hurr durr

Doesnt the rear of this car lift into the air if you brake too hard? Was a funny video

It's a decent off roader for a crossover. But still doesn't say much. And with a 9 speed auto it's a ticking time bomb. A Jeep Wrangler is the only true Jeep.

I don't want the renegade cause the taillights are disgusting.

Why would you ever buy a crossover?
The entire market segment is completely pointless.

Forester. I own one, therefore it's the best.

Also, best crossover vehicle for what? You're a faggot, OP

cuck.

I have a 6sp turbo one in the Omaha
orange color, it would be a nice car to lease but not buy imo

Yeah, gun to my head if I was forced to buy a crossover, it'd probably by this, unless I could get a Macaan or something.

???

>projecting

CX-5; had one for almost 5 years now and it's cheap and literally hasn't broken at all. Handles wonderfully for a crossover, looks pretty good compared to others in class and has all the power a vehicle like that needs with the 2.5, just make sure you get the 2.5.

How are the BMW X3s/X5s? I am thinking of getting one

Seriously just don't buy an X3/5. You can go sit in one to see what I mean but they are just not that well built compared to the rest of the market these days and don't even drive that great. Nothing notable about them unless you buy one of the terribly overpriced performance variants.

post tits. you're obviously a woman.

OP is back for more.

Escape vs Cx5 vs Sorento?

Which has more power versus MPG and comfy ride?

they're all shit.

Well which one do you prefer out of the ones you have tried?

>displaying your thirst for cock this obnoxiously

Only tried the cx5 (had one for 5 years like I said) and it's been dead reliable and in my opinion has the best seats I've ever sat in

Tried a 2016 4 cylinder nonturbo escape. Felt a little slower than I expected (My buddy owns a 2005 escape that thing flies)

2013 sorento was neat but more of a mom car? Felt like it looked fancy but really didn't offer that much for the money.

No real mazda dealer near me to try after work.

No idea what honda or toyota offer.