/pg/ Persona General

Previous Thread: >>

Fucking when Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

FOR COMEBACKS!
FOR JUSTICE!

Kawakawaii kawaclaimed.

Makoto "Fucked Groo, now I'm eating for Two" Nijima

Insert forced Makoto meme here

what do you think about P5's Justice?

Best woman, best wife, best cake.

Add more date events to P5!
See Kawakami go pray at the shrine for Joker's safety and quick release from juvie.
See Kawakami cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Kawakami where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Kawakami where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Kawakami!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Kawakami!

Foiled by post timer! Hello Kawabro.

I love Haru!

Ryuji is best boy!
Ryuji always has your back!

shit forgot to include the previous thread

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Posting comfy to keep the late night good mood going. Let's not shit this up.

Shitty auto link, wasted opportunity

We meet again

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for redeeming!

This is Kawakami removing her bikini, say something nice about her :^)

Imagine your waifu asking you to bed!

Anne would be seductive and flirty but as soon as you're lying down she passes out in the middle of bed.

Makoto would never beg you to come with her but she'd always just wait for you no matter how tired she is

Futaba would pout and huff and act cute to get you to lay with her and you wrap up and watch cartoons until you drift off

Haru would always fall asleep no matter how long she tries to wait for you

for my gorofriends. Goro would be exhausted after his long busy days and probably pass out sitting up while you're having a chat because your voice soothes him that much

Needs some meat under there. She's so thin I can practically see through her

Reposting my p5 gang fanfic. Let me know what you guys think. There's a lot of urban language by the way.

It was just any other day in Chiraq. The streets were bustling and the crowds were shooting at each other . A group of young men were sitting in an abandoned warehouse planning their next move. These men belonged to the bloods, one of the most notorious gangs in the world. Their leader Akria (street name Joker) Kurusu spoke
“Aye yo listen up faam, today is the day that nigga Goro gets glocked.” “That motherfucker be crossin’ the line sellin’ dope in our turf.”
Sitting right across from him were his boys, Ryuji (street name Skull) Sakamoto and Yusuke (street name Fox) Kitagawa.
“Respect nigga” Ryuji preached.
“So how we gonna fuck this clown up?” Yusuke asked.
“Here’s how it’s gonna go down” Joker sat on a wooden stool. “Imma get my boy Iwai to hook us up with some guns we drive by his crib and a bust a cap in his ass.”
Ryuji gasped. “Shit that’s hood as fuck.”
“Serves that nigga right for fuckin’ wit us.” Joker said

I like to think Labrys would have fit in with the Phantom Thieves.

Labrys would have been kind and understanding to Morgana, would have admired Makoto for being a real Student Council President, wowed Futaba with her advanced design and technology, been a great model for Yusuke, have been able to have console Haru after losing her father, hang out with Ryuji and Ann ect.

>mfw there will never be a long form RPG with Labrys in it as a party member.

>Haru would always fall asleep no matter how long she tries to wait for you
>implying I'd keep my fluffy wife waiting instead of immediately snuggling up to her

Good night comfy /pg/

On one hand, he's just a guy who wanted to be loved who went the wrong way. I can understand what he did and that he stuck to his beliefs to the end makes him fitting of Justice.

On the other hand he's a crazy serial killer who plagiarized his speeches from Sho Minazuki and I had a hard time taking that side of him seriously.

In the end he changed a little for the better but it was not enough and no one even mourned him after Shido's Palace, which is extra odd given his popularity with the public.

He's a mixed bag but he still killed a lot of people, which even if it was out of being ordered to was wrong. Even without orders, he still manipulated a lot of hearts for selfish reasons.

I didn't like Ken at first until someone gave me a convincing argument that he was on the side of Justice and acting on his beliefs of Justice, which is what I like about Goro, but Ken didn't kill people or suffer from the weaker part of Persona writing with his darker side.

Joker’s phone suddenly buzzed. He picked it up to find a text message sent by his newest hookup Makoto Nijima. In it contained a naughty photo of her in tight red shorts with the caption “like what you see ;)”.
Ryuji’s eyes gazed at the photo “Oh shit nigga is she that bitch you be hittin’?”
“You know damn well it is.” Joker boasted
“Damn her ass is so phat man, I’d go balls deep everyday if I were you.”
Joker gave Ryuji a death glare.
“You get any funny ideas and I’ll punch yo lights out.” He snarled.
“Oh shit sorry B.” Ryuji said.
“Besides what happened to that broad you was smashing?” Joker asked.
“You mean Ann? I knocked that ho up.”
“You better prepare yo ass, that bitch gonna you down for that child support.”
“I know nigga.” Ryuji sighed.
Yusuke was getting impatient.
“Ay yo can you niggas hurry up!?” “I’m tryna’ bounce outta this joint ya feel me?”
“Nigga is you gay? I got baby mama drama!” Ryuji yelled.
“Shut yo bitch ass up! Y’all know bitches be thirstin’ for my 9 inch dick!” Yusuke retorted.
“He’s right Skull, we better book it before the police come.” Joker said.
“Ight’ but let’s hop on your ride, it looks pimping.”
Joker, Ryuji, and Yusuke got in Joker’s vehicle. It was a shiny black range rover that Joker bought with his crack money. The gang drove to Munehisa Iwai’s house while blasting Lil’Wayne out the windows. The cops attempted to tail them but Joker managed to escape them.

My girlfriend and I are playing Minecraft together. Our skins match.

>mfw there will never be a long form RPG with Labrys in it as a party member.
This is a fucking travesty.

Thats way cuter than what I put olawd

You should do one for every group. You left out Kawakami fans, Tae fans, Chihaya fans, Ohya fans (lol), Ryuji fans, Yusuke fans, and Mishima fans (also lol).

>Aigis
Y tho? Labrys is the bestest toaster

don't worry there will be replacement toasters in p6

sleep tight neko

What's his end game?

Maybe you can assume that after an entire year of Morgana's shit, Joker doesn't go to bed until he gets everything done, and frequently pushes himself to late nights?

i played p4 arena finished yosuke story soooo what does pg think yosuke x labrys

No! Fuck you chink man! Give me my toaster, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

crashing this series with no survivors

I wasn't talking about Joker.

I'm just getting into P5's NG+ and I want to max all social links.
I'm terrified of fucking one up or taking too much time by just spending time with people instead of leveling them up because the links are too low (you only unlock chihaya later). Right now the only daytime links are Ryuji and Takemi and I'm often spending time with them haning out instead of leveling up. Am I overthinking it or am I actually fucked? As far as I can tell there's literally nothing else I can do because all my stats are maxed

sleep tight neko

Aigis is the cutest and I love her!

>party is bitching at me to go to muh mentos
>one request depends on futaba being available and the other is in an area of muh mentos that isn't available yet

I unironically ship it; as far as their interactions go, it's very well done and super cute

Kawakami's "special services" are sure to boost her popularity and make all the younger girls jealous! I mean, who wouldn't pay for egg rice with soy sauce over a blowjob?

:^)

What's his name again?

Labrys is my one true love, but I also appreciate Aigis.

Just check your texts daily so you don't miss one of Mishima's requests and you'll be fine, I got all confidants, all books, all games, all tools crafted, gold fish caught and still had tons of free days/nights to spare in NG+ without any sort of guide.

Really nice, but unfortunately doomed by Ultimax making Labrys attracted to Yu like everyone else.

they fuggin?

I like it. It's nice to get a girl who's into someone who ISN'T Yu.

Don't talk about my wife like that

>home-maid cooking

>They're fuggin' me

I hate this, stop fucking texting me and stopping me at the train every single day. We'll go when I say we'll fucking go

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I feel the same, but in reverse about Labrys, so your ok by me.

YOUSKE DID YOU FORGET DO NOT FIST A TOASTER

Moar plz.

Big Johnny John Boy John "Narukami Steel" Cena

>2017
>toater waifu still has no vagina

Becky is this game's Pun-Master, yes. Granted, when you first meet her, Joker can get on it by greeting her with "Nice to meow-t you."

>Labrys has exhaust ports!
>Labrys is well built!
>Labrys is beautiful!
>Labrys is shiny!
>Labrys is cute!
>Labrys has a chain knuckle!
>Labrys is an angel!
>Labyrs is innocent!
>Labrys is sad!
>Labrys is silly!
>Labrys is for kisses!
>Labrys is cool!
>Do not fist robot girls!
>Labrys is awesome!
>Labrys is sultry!
>Labrys is pure!
>Labrys is amused!
>Labrys is quality!
>Labrys is Wheel of Fortune!
>Labrys is canon!
>Labrys is a toaster!
>Labrys is a robot!
>Labrys is a Shadow Operative!
>Labrys is Robot Jesus!
>Labrys is Labrys, not Rabirisu!
>Labrys is best girl!

Liz and Aigis didn't seem to give a flying fuck about him though.

Okay!

Kawakami would be your usual frumpy girlfriend in a shirt too big for her as she asks you to bed almost irritated but you know it's cause she wants to cuddle

Takemi knows just what to say to get you to bed and not always for innocent cuddling before sleep. But it seems you can never say no when she asks if she can give you an examination

Chihaya definitely sleeps in the nude and is a total cuddle bug, though I don't think she'd like to admit she's the tired one before you

Hifumi you'd have to force to sleep because she's too busy going over new Shogi strats but once she's down she's out like a light, even talking in her sleep about it

Ohya would likely be a fair bit tipsy but looking cute with flushed cheeks and messy hair slurring her words as she tried to seduce you before passing out

Ryuji would be a big yawner, he couldn't stop once he starts and feels embarassed to admit he's sleepy because EFF he's a cool guy that stays yo late you know! But he'd hold you all night in his sleep.

Yusuke I feel would be big on cuddling and like sleeping in general. He has a bedtime routine of rubbing your back until you drift off before him

Mishima would be busy on his Phansite all night until you force him to put it down with some sweet talk. It always gets under his skin no matter how many times he hears it

This really fucking annoyed me, I'd fucking do the request if I physically could right now but I can't god dammit fuck off.

>can
Why the fuck wouldn't you?

Reiji is a good dad!

You know it really does kinda suck that even after all that P5 pre-release art that showed all the protagonist together, they absolutely will never ever fucking formally reference the existence of any of P1 or P2 and they will never ever get into any fanservice fun stuff EVER AGAIN EVER. Because Atlas has decided "If it's before it got super popular, it doesn't exist!"

Accept it. If you refuse to accept it, kill yourself. The sweet release of death is far better than living a life where Atlus has forsaken its own children - and you, of course.

Who needs a vagina when you have hand holding.

Thanks user, this was pretty great! :)

>Home-maid Cooking

would Kawakami taste good?

Where is that guy who described how all ther Persona girls would taste if you ate them, he needs to update for P5

Actually it's because Hashino said he was uncomfortable using characters that aren't his. He said it in interviews.

You're welcome ! I absolutely cannot sleep haha

I mean, I pick that every time. I'm sure there's some people who didn't pick it. They're wrong, but they probably exist.

>tfw she gets startled and crushes your hand to dust

Well now that hackshino is gone maybe they might acknowledge them.

It goes almost borderline insulting by the way Hashino goes about it.

>It's all still canon, but I don't want to use them because someone else made them. By the way don't mind me stealing storylines and plugging them into other games.

Then I get the prosthetic and come one step closer to being a machine who can be with her forever.

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Given Wada's love of toasterwaifus, he may be into that.

what gay shit will Wada make his characters do to summon their personas

naruto hand shit?

Hey, my wife is great. I would gladly pay for her to make me some Home-Maid egg rice with soy sauce as long as it's filled with love!
Bit disappointed that's not an option.
"Sensei's home made cooking? That sounds great~" which results in a bit of spaghetti being spilled and her telling you not to get carried away.

I've been waiting for this.jpg

Indeed, the maid and cat puns are there if you look. It's pretty fun just to mess around with all her dialogue options because she has a good chunk of variation on her replies.

Some people are just awful and hate fun!

Hard to say honestly, she clearly doesn't really care much for her appearance when it comes to clothes but I bet even she likes smelling good and properly grooming everything but her fluffy hair. She'd probably go for very faint aromas which would match her personality well, so you can only smell them if you're nice and close to her.

I want to do a run on Merciless with only one Persona. Which one should I go with?

I think robotgirls would be nice and warm to sleep next too because they would give off some warmth from their bodies going.

The worst part is how Hi-no-Katasuchi is presented as if it were Nyarly in Arena but nope it's that fuck

I want to fall asleep next to Futaba.

Then have her wake me up with a pat on the head for a change.

Arsene, Tsukiyomi or Mot.

what would Labrys and Aigis do while you're getting your 8 hours of rest every night

What are their kinks?

I don't think anything has topped that blatant rip off. Not even PQ's "Totally not Maki's story" plot didn't get me as bad as Ultimax.

Yoshitsune

Do people like actually think that hooker-maid is best girl? Pig disgusting

Persona 6 will be a card dueling game. Please look forward to it!

Kaguya or Alice would be the best spellcasters in the game really.

stabbing themselves in the eyes with chopsticks

Can I take a crack at this?

Sae would stay late looking over cases and worrying about the best defense strategies. You would whisper sweet things in her ear and she'd blush beet red, then wordlessly follow you to bed and nuzzle in your arms.

Caroline and Justine are loyal to their task to a fault, but they'd fret over you like good wardens. Justine would curl up against you, making Caroline so jealous that she'd pounce on you and demand to be held all night.

Lavenza would be super understanding of your mortal needs and invite you to bed with a sweet smile. She'd play with your hair and hum until you passed out.

is the bottom right\ image Yukari?

>has special dialogue from the shrimp person in Hawaii
>has a unique School Festival date
>Sojiro says something different in V-Day when Kawakami comes, even when he says the same things to Takemi, Ohya, and Chihaya
What did they mean by this?

Being a dad at 20 is rough.

Anyone else feel like this game's story was basically a repeat of Persona 4?

I mean it starts out pretty different with a refreshing darker tone and cold setting (Sojiro is initially distant and everyone at school thinks you're a maniac), but eventually devolves back into nakama power, defeating an ultra-powerful god, detective is the bad guy, etc.

I can understand why they would want to repeat what was successful, but I just finished the game tonight and I'm a tad disappointed that the game turned out to be more similar than P4 than the first few hours led me to believe.

Labrys would sleep with you. Aigis would watch you sleep.

Get in bed with you and watch you sleep most likely and I am 100% ok with Aigis doing this.