I love Faye!

Or Tobin

Big sisters get it done

But Deen is hot stud.

>Reddit's Aversa

Marla added to the list

>on the 8th stratum while training Klein-sama
>Bowbreaker Robin
This shouldn't be allowed. I'm glad I could kill him on defence but my healers died.

>didn't give a shit about Deen until the Squidward voice was pointed out

of all things, that's what makes it a tough choice for me

CUM AT ME FOOLS

Sonya just feels like a background character.

>tfw we will never get a doujin with a consensual orgy between Alm and all the villagers while Celica watched

Marla and Hestia aren't even major villains like Aversa is.

>he doesn't know

I want Sonya to give me a nursing handjob.

I don't even care how Echoes plays, this production quality on a throwaway in-between project before the FE Switch game is incredible.

I can't wait to see if this actually carries over to the Switch title when we can actually get high-res assets to go along with it.

I know what their relation to Jedah and Sonya is, and I like how they have lines when you fight them referencing it, but they're still minor villains.

>Just got to Mathilda
Jesus christ
Why would she waste her time on a cuck like Clvie

He works his "lance" better than his lance.

>Clive is a submissive beta

She probably likes to dominate him

They need to bring demon bitches back the next game that has waifushit in it.

I'd marry a demon bitch.

I REALLY NEED A RED SWORD
CAN I USE A +ATK -DEF MARTH OR IS IT FUCKED

Hag a best

Better than -RES in the mage meta. Go ahead.

Why are the bosses so hot?

I want to be dominated by Mathilda

what does that make deen

Yes, it is.
Puff him into feathers.

Wrong. Loli Tiki is the best, Japan agreed, don't bother them about it.

I want a Marla and Hestia GHB that's based off Fear Mountain and has both of them on it at once.

>Growlanser 3DS had demon waifus
>But it was unplayable garbage that somehow had less complexity, features and balance than the SNES/ MegaDrive game

Just use Lloyd.

This
Some women absolutely love the whole Aplha male thing but considering Mathilda is a combat trained knight she's probably more aggressive than most women. You call Clive a cuck but he's a pretty supportive, calm, and logical dude.

Is promoting Ursula to 5* just to give Reinhardt DB3 worth it? Mine currently has DB2.

What happens if I touch her?

Shut up,Tobi-poo

you go to jail

Is Tobin supposed to suck?

He's not actually voiced by Squidward, it's just his voice is weirdly reminiscent. I actually had to check to be sure. The first line he says to Jesse sounds exactly like a deeper Squidward.

You start a dragon family.

No.

Whoops, meant for

When will she get in Heroes?

Nope. It's worth it to keep that Ursula though.

Fernando would never accept a war goddess stronger than him, so Mathilda settled for Clive.

Is that not the generic dread fighter portrait

Well mine does

I want Lukas to read me a bedtime story

Do you frequently run into situations where Reinhard doing exactly 4 more damage would be a lifesaver? Yes. Otherwise, save those 20K feathers for something else.

After we get the 15th Lucina

>trying to get a good arena score
>5th match
>lose 2 units to a double wings of meme team with quadsuna +6, hector +4, ninian +6 and that lance dude with green hair that buffs everybody

fuck this p2w game, all my units are +0

How long did his people starve before they stormed his home? Did his family even bother trying to take care of the people that probably had to pay them taxes?

>Literally an entire village storm your mansion out of hunger

+atk Marth is good
-Def less so, -HP would have been better
You can use Lloyd too though, he has a nice 30 res

Advanced pits you against teams that are stronger than you. If you only want to right teams the same strength as your team then choose Intermediate.

Why won't she? Stats aside, Clive is a really good guy.

I'm trying to do a deathless Arena run with only 1* units.

My team atm:

Hana
Celicia
Subaki
I'm not sure for the last member, maybe Felicia/Olivia/Sophia/Donnel

If I had to guess, bearing both the weight of being the last in Zofia's line, as well as losing her brother, and finding a new "brother" in Alm so quickly only to see him foolishly risk his life on a fools errand, when she's been dreaming of his death and being powerless to stop it.

Mama Lukas!

Lvl 15 Celica
Atk: 18
Skill: 15
Speed: 14
Luck: 15
Def: 8
Res: 8

How she looking so far?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62947883

Don't know. Fernand's family was pretty cool according to Clive so it doesn't seem like they mistreated them. People do fucked up things sometimes.

He would because he liked her. They even getting memory shard convo in story DLC.

I admire your dedication

>he fed a 5* Hana to a 1* Hana

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62980499
:D

If you want to know what I find in Arena right now (Hana 40+skills, Felicia lvl31 Subaki lvl 26 Celicia lvl 29)
Rating: 548

Pretty good

SO i found out you can get Faye with Celica, can you do that with anyone else?

Really? I knew about the supports but not memory shards. I like those.

Why is she such a bitch?

Kliff

No worries it's my old account

I never played the original Gaiden and I was 100% convinced Lukas was going to betray the shit out of you. He's a pretty cool guy.

Kliff

Kliff maybe?
Try Python and the forgettable archer guy.

Needs a good hard deep long dicking

Only Faye and Kliff.
This is also something that I won't reccommend for the first walkthrough because Faye and Kliff don't have any supports and base convos if they go with Celica.

That looks painful but it's good to see people actually using Hana. Now if only people would realize Ogma is probably better than Chrom... Best of luck to you user.

Gonna stab ya in the fookin' cooter m8.

hell of a drug

>Tobin learned warfare by fighting sacks of flour
>Celica learned warfare by murdering real people

And people say Faye is the deranged one.

Does FEH not have an art director or something? There's way too much unacceptable art as well as pieces that would look much better with an additional 10 minutes of work.

My girl is level 10 desu

I must be only one who thinks Lloyd looks fine. A little strung out, but whatever.

Something tells me you didn't make Tobin a mage and have him one-round bosses with Excalibur like the alpha he is.

What class did you make him?

WHEN ARE WE GETTING DAILY ORBS AGAIN IM SO THIRSTY

That's the "improved" version. Unless you mean how it really looks in which case yeah, you and probably a couple other contrarians. Meanwhile literally everyone else is laughing at how bad it is.

I think his damaged art looks atrocious, the rest is fine.

After using him for a while while I was grinding him you really get used to it.

So let me get this right. All it takes is like one month of holding back water in one dam and it'll flood the entire continent of Zofia? How fucking small of a land mass is it?

>Do I look like a man who listens to the opinions of peasants?
Holy shit I'm fucking dying
It's beautiful, I'm going to use that as often as possible

>tfw we will never get a doujin with a consensual orgy between Alm and Celica and all the villagers while Faye watched

So what do the various shards do in Echoes? I hear they effect growth rates, but by how much and what gives what stats?