>15k
>110hp
>~1000kg (2200lbs)
>rear engine
>rear wheel drive

And so far no one (0) had the balls to pull the ESP fuse for a PROPER test drive.
WTF Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1nD4VydzlnM
youtube.com/watch?v=pYM4rOU1IYM
youtube.com/watch?v=ts95aGM5JNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because this is dangerous

youtu.be/1nD4VydzlnM

>With the ESP fuse out
I call fucking bullshit. You can still see it working in the footage.

this is enraging. that faggot doesn't know what he's doing (driving and disabling all the nannies)

I begin to think there's something behind this.

The car is a RR setup which is unusual for a modern small and soccermoms (at least those who know the term) think RWD is unsafe. So Renault probably does everything they can to make the car safe and also to care about that the car does not drift into the wrong direction -> enthusiast group that wants a cheap RWD bitch. This market is incredibly important and they can't afford getting bad reports and stories about the car.

So lets say someone actually spreads the word (and footage) that there are ways to get this thing go sideways really easily. Tons of faggots will jump on it, get the car and 90% will wrap around trees and their moms will sue the living piss out of renault, the car gets a couple more enthusiast buys but overall the selling numbers will fucking plummet because the most important buyers group of teens and their parents get scared away because suddenly the car is called "unsafe" or even ~dangerous~-

All this gets also underlined by the fact that there will be no RS and the last gen Twingo had a RS with fucking 133hp and it went like stink while this one seems to get choked really, really fucking hard.
Technically a RWD car that weights only 1 ton and has 110hp and even more torque than 80's cars with otherwise similar specs should go sideways just fine if you really know how to drive. In the 80s the Japanese also didn't have 200hp in their shitboxes they drifted fucking everywhere when they started doing this.

I've seen videos of kids drifting/ powersliding in wet parkinglots, don't know about the fuse tho.
I mean people do all sorts of shit but why would they upload it, not that anyone would care

>1000kg
Suzuki swift is 870kg.
Btfo

The question is, can we make it drift with a few simple mods.....

>Suzuki swift

The Swift is FWD though but probably still more agile stock than the Twingo.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=pYM4rOU1IYM

so the guys in the other video were just noobs or did not really pull the ESP

(the original Twingo has a cuter drift tho)

>(the original Twingo has a cuter drift tho)

say no mo

youtube.com/watch?v=ts95aGM5JNg
the honking at the beginning is the icing on the cake

yep yep
very hon hon

can't wait to get my Twingo and HOON around the local passes :3

Apparently he either didn't pull all necessary fuses or there's some more stuff to disable somewhere in the engine bay because it is really apparent that the electronic still fucked with it. Especially obvious since he did it on the wet and even a 40hp car would slide when provoked that hard.
The channel is also really amateurish so he's probably just a fucking noob.

the smart fortwo brabus has been around for a while.

isnt the original twingo FF?

Yes but that doesn't keep you from quickly pulling the e-brake to induce oversteering

The swifts c u t e, I own one and the electric steering kinda takes the fun but it grabs the corners with some good tyres.

Paying a arseload for Jew fuel though

yeah but be happy that you hoon a little swift since you'd probably pay a ton more for fuel in any bigger car

Yes, and tailhappy as fuck.

>45/55 weight distribution
>solid rear axle
>short wheelbase
It's like you want to snap oversteer into a tree and die.

>he doesn't want to snap oversteer into a tree and die

See It won't ever drift controllably, especially with that open diff. Those Jap shitboxes had a lot better suspension, weight distribution, and chassis.

They will make an RS version though, the GT just smells like a filler tier.

>WTF Europe.

Don't like it? Import one and do it yourself.

or get a smart forfour which is basically the same thing

base 1.2 is 890kg stop lying

>Import one and do it yourself.

Yeah, in 25 years.

they did a cool job with the side decals

It lacks the goofy smile though.

It's not a question of if (because you can), it's a question of how simple/cheap you can do it.

Stop being a cuck and move to a free country.

>700-8k eur
>140hp
>~1000kg
>mid engine
>mid wheel drive
And so far no one thought to give this murdermobile an ESP for a PROPER safety standard
WTF japan

this
my cause of death will be MR2