Redpill me on Toyota, Veeky Forums

Redpill me on Toyota, Veeky Forums

......The batmobile is a toyota?

Well, their cars can make it up to 1 million miles with no issue, all you have to do is maintain it.

Just look up the million mile Tundra. That truck made it up to 1 million miles in under ten years, all original GAS engine, transmission, etc.. Only thing that went out was the reverse.

Look up Matt's Million Mile Lexus.
Million Mile Corolla and Million mile T100.

All original engines in ever one of them.

Toyota is unbeatable when it comes to reliability.

Now watch as some domesticuck post a Toyota truck with a rusted frame cracked in two. That issue has been long resolved btw.

They make staple shitboxes. that's pretty much the bulk of it.
They seem like they are allergic to sports cars and every one they have is a collaboration.
Incredibly ironic bad luck at Le Mans.

Why don't they have IMSA cars?
Would it be a redpill if you're purchasing a car from the highest revenue automaker?

They were very fun to watch in F1.

How you can dump that much money and be so bad was great.

>Why don't they have IMSA cars?
GT cars? they do with the RCF GTD (IMSA's GT3) cars and i believe Toyota themselves made an announcement to be increasing presence in IMSA under the Lexus brand to build prestige for the "F" performance signature. i really don't know why they don't have Prototypes in IMSA Cadillac could use some more competition in the IMSA proto category and its not like ACO will let them race at Le mans because no IMSA cars allowed. they probably really want to win le mans so any attention they give to prototypes will solely be focused on that.

>How you can dump that much money and be so bad was great.
I got that feeling with the LFA Code X program. it was a factory backed program aimed at scoring the LFA some racing predigree at the Nurburgring 24 hour races. not only did they not win or even make podium but supposedly the cars were only as quick as older spec 996 911 cup cars. they were throwing quite a bit of money at it nonetheless. it wasn't all for not though since the same racing driver who spent hours racing the race cars around the ring at least gave them a flattering lap time for the Nur-spec car.

Oh yeah i forgot lexus, i'm retarded.

pic related says it all

Used to be cool and reliable, now they are only reliable.

This is cool though.

quite possibly the greatest ever car manufacturer in the world
>ae86
>all mr2 generations
>supras
>celicas
>sartlets
>gen1 previa
>crown
>mark2
>rav4
>gt86

they're goat. They have quite possibly not created a single bad car since like the 70's

Can't stand these little chinaman cars. I test drove a newer camry and my head would hit the ceiling on bumps

I drive an old Toyota because I like old shitbox looks. As far as old shitbox looks go this Toyota does it's job very well.

Good cars

They make the best vehicles for normies. I don't mean that in a patronizing way either. If you just need your vehicle to be a reliable appliance you can't go wrong with Toyota.

Good guys all around, some mistakes on the way, but solid nonetheless.

Go to any third world shithole from anywhere in the middle east to latin america to africa and you'll find one commonality; old beat to shit 80s and 90s toyotas that still ferry the locals around. How often do you think these cars get any sort of preventative maintenance or even a basic oil change?

They drive day after day through mega fucked up conditions and don't ask for hardly anything in return. Toyota is based.

They're the Linkin Park of the automotive world.

>get made fun of for being bland as fuck
>decide to revamp your Lexus line-up to look more sporty
>get made fun of for predator grill
>new Toyoda CEO decides motorsports is the answer
>pic related happens twice
>decides they need to get back to their fun car roots
>fuck that up with the GT86
>fucking it up with the Supra
>still no Celica
>fell for the 'lmfao lets design our cars to look like fish' Japanese automotive meme

They tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter.

disgusting

Faggot

You're both faggots, now go to time out

Don't forget the most powerful toyota. The toyota corolla xrs gt. 354HP, 308 torque, 0-60 in 5.3 sec. AWD. The most powerful corolla ever build.

they make great econoboxes owned one for several years and had no problems out of it.

i wouldn't buy for any kind of performance, but i do hear they still make good new trucks so there's that.

I just moved in with a housemate who is a civil engineering student from Honduras last week. I was talking to him about cars.

"So what kind of cars do you see on the roads down there?"

"Toyota."

I have family in Costa Rica and down there it's all toyotas and some mitsus. I have friends who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan and they all say the same thing.

>"Initial D is the only reason I like cars."
kys

Currenlty they are doing it in WEC and its amazing.

All 3rd world countries drive Hondas/Toyotas.

A shadow of what it was 20 years ago

Would a 6th gen Celica make for a fun alternative to something like a 90s Civic or Prelude?
What's a reasonable price to pay for one in good working condition?

you want a fuckin' redpill on toyota? okay, i'll give you the redpill.

see this motherfucker right here? do you SEE HIM?

this nigga basically invented lean manufacturing and reliability engineering as we know it. now back in the early 40's, the big 3 in the US were having none of that shit. the statistical methods he was using may as well have been from outer fuckin' space because the heads of Ford, GM, and Chrysler basically said "LOL gtfo with that nerd shit". and he did. however, the original turbo weeb Douglas McArthur asked him and a bunch of his buddies to come to Japan to help rebuild their industry base after the thorough ass raping that WW2 brought. Not surprisingly, this guy was heralded as manufacturing Jesus and the Japanese listened to every single word he said. Fast forward 20 years of the Japs using this guy's secret sauce and you got Toyota (and other jap auto manufacturers) turning out cars that are going 300k in a market where 100k is considered "reliable". Because of the sheer autismal dedication that Toyota has when it comes to quality control and reliability, the US manufacturers never caught up.

I like them, and by them I don't just mean the cars, I like the company. Look up "The Toyota Way". It's a pretty impressive business model. They make reliable commuters and for the price they're fairly well equipped. I was working on a current gen Corolla LE a few days ago and honestly prefer it over any of their competitors, with the exception to the radio. Toyota has fucking terrible touch screen functionality. On the flip side Hyundai/Kia can't into reliable electronics for love or money but their touch screens are on point. I've had my Corolla for ten years now and even after my wife got into two wrecks with it it has no significant mechanical problems, it just looks like a textbook shitbox. On that note, whoever blesses off on the overall look of the cars needs to bleach their eyes.

You are my hero.

No one else knows about Demings.

"In god we trust, all others must bring data"

Nigga was woke af senpai