First for Yamaha a best

Idi nahui

>obnoxious r3 noobs aren't all dead yet
Fuark

Yamaha Bikes a best.

Yamaha Sales a worst.

rate my body positioning

What the fuck

Street gixxer riders are valuable because they reliably write litre bikes off within the first 10 thousand ks and generally just loop them and crack the subframe. This steady supply is vital to maintaining the sport at affordable levels.

>the only reason we all crash is because we have to atone for Yammie Noob's faggotry

My first attempts at "cornering" were way worse.

Post a pic of you cranked over then.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KYVyNeWeBc

holy fuck

apparently the guy died in the video but i cant really tell how it happens

does he lose his foot?

Damn how often do you practice your splits.

Not in my backyard. My insurance sport bike rates are jacked up the fuck and I'm not benefitting from the spare parts on the market as a result.

You call?

I just ride a naked bike on the road and do sports bikes at the track, so the insurance side of things doesn't bother me.

Actually doing an almost brand spankers R1M soon. 3000km on it written off for fairings and headlight, maybe a bent fork. $8k at auction, I think around $30k new?

Only drama is swapping out the electronic suspension to fit it into the regs, but I figure I'll fix up the front end and swap it for some standard gear and just get the stock stuff revalved.

Put the video on 0.25x speed in settings. The other bike nearly cuts him in half perpendicular right on his back. Spine is gone just below the shoulder blade along with all his internal organs, possibly heart took the impact. Looks like yes, he lost his foot too. The pant leg is empty and I've heard of no legless riders actively riding.

Cool I've seen a couple of the new R1s around, probably not R1Ms though. A girl in my club went down on hers and was ranting on facebook about people giving her shit for it and calling her out for being a woman. It was very feminist and misogynist maymay with 60 individual comments of circlejerking feel good.

good thing they have the same leathers on so it looks like the guy survived and is walking around

Plot twist: They're from the same racing team.

>I've seen a couple of the new R1s around, probably not R1Ms though

Same thing but you get some trick tech bits with the M (lot of telemetry) and electronic suspension which unfortunately can't be used in racing here. Worth it for the tech stuff alone though.

Launch control is gud

That and the wheelie control. Apparently at the low settings it will just let the front hover a few inches above the deck (no awkward power cut, just tapers it out).

they could put a name or number on them or something so you're not like.. oh good he's walking it off

Kick that bike over, he can't park for shit.

>walking it off

Poor choice of words, user.

>tfw you realize every day how much better commuting is on a bike
Honestly, I'd rather be hot in my textile gear and zip / filter through traffic than sit in a climatized box for twice as long waiting on traffic to move.
God I love riding.

Help me decide: I ride a 20 year old shitbike right now. I won't upgrade for at least another year, possibly 2. I commute on it, I tour on it. When I upgrade, I'll keep the old bike in addition to the new one. The new one will be a standard or sports tourer, so fit for commuting. Should I
>keep the old bike street legal for city commuting
>rip off all plastics, luggage rack and lights and turn it into a track shitbike with no power that wants to corner hard
The nearby track is very twisty, it's longest straight is only like 700 m I think.

>aprilia
What the fuck are you smoking?

Funny I made the same mistake when I saved a bunch of brutale pics and I was smoking shit weed and unwittingly synthetic weed.

>thought I just wanted a dual sport
>Rode Z300 for learners test
>Now I don't know what I want
What do I do? I can't afford two bikes now. Dual sport would be great since I like riding around on the farm, but the Z300 was so much fun to ride on the road even if we only did 60km/h.

Nobody really likes FZ6s, at least they're rather cheap on the local classifieds

news article in the description says "Fincham was an ex-marine who had his left leg amputated."

FZ6's are good

Sneed's Feed & Seed
Formerly Chuck's

Dual sports are very versatile so unless you commute a lot on highways, it'd be a good choice.
Getting a naked / standard is also a good idea but serious offroading is probably out of the question. You can go on gravel roads / green lanes (R65 did that on his BMW R65 and had some fun) but the harder suspension and road tires make it less than ideal. On the other hand, you can take nakeds on smaller tracks and have fun; dual sports will be sketchy.

So try to figure out what kind of riding you'll be doing mainly. Me, I'd go for a naked bike.

>that helm

how many dicks do you suck everday?

yeah, no way a leg would just fly away like that, this isnt a zombie movie and bikes dont have sawblades attached to them.

Seems to me like he slid under the safety barrier after he got hit in the torso, all this probably led to him suffocating in some way.

Squiddy lives on semen and crack

lol do you even lean bro?

what the fuck

This one looks better than the first one, except that you should practice leaning the bike first and then go to practicing hanging off.

i kinda like the N version.

All 2005ish bikes are cool. They got EFI but everything else is rather basic and easy to wrench on.

>easy to wrench on
'no'

Riding north vietnam on a shitty chinese honda win. Great fun.

compared to "sensors everywhere" modern bikes? Yes they are.

Why not?

because they decided to make everything inaccessible

Highway 181 in NC is the best road for motorcycling I've ever ridden. The dragon is overrated.

1 - das the joek
2 - pray tell, what brand is the other bike pictured?

Best way to get the Chickenstrips off, I guess?

Agusta 920 Brutale Y/N?

>636 ZX-R

>do it faggit

Talked to a guy this week in the US from Italy who said that dealers were taking 4-5 months to get him parts as needed. Luckily he has friends and family in Italy to send him parts, but he was astonished how difficult it was to own here than it was to own in Italy.

Maybe think twice.

obviously, america is a piece of shit. I dont get how people can suggest getting european cars there. Dont you get fucking raped on prices? I'm like 20 years old and have a 5 series bmw with all its problems but that shit is cheap as fuck to maintain in europe. LMAO americans.

Mv has been going trough some renovation for a while now.

Last time I heard from them they were moving magazines/warehouses or some shit like that.

Probably he didn't fax them.

>tfw nobody buying my SV650
>tfw no MT09 for me

Is 4400€ still too much?
It's a '16 model with 12k km down, latest inspection done and a bunch of goodies on it.
Does have a small dent in the tank though (very minor)

probably because you plastidipped it like a retard

it looks like it was crashed now

Nah that's bimota
Should've faxed them

I keep confusing them.
But yeah fax is the way to go.

>plastidipped

I do not know this term.

damage control

Did you repaint it? Because it looks like it kissed the tarmac numerous times already.

Do you seriously actually think i don't know what brand is my bike?q

I'll trade you a CB 500.
j/k I love my little shitbike

>h-haha I was just kidding bruh btw my cousin works at Ducati
Sure thing kiddo.

>cb500
>shit

It's not a shit bike, but a shitbike.
>over 15 years old
>carbed
>cheap
>abundant
>versatile
>little power
>used as DD

My local cafe racer facebook page actually calls their cafe racer meetings

"Hipster scum runs" and they use photos like this...

Are they doing it to be ironic and hipster?

Nope, never crashed or repainted. Maybe the lighting is weird.

Not my cousin, but now that you mention it i know Mario Alvisi, who used to be on the multistrada team, then scrambler and now i think transferred to alfa in Turin
You can spot him in some ducati ads explaining the fancy suspension
I also know one of the guys who do the photoshoots
And i was in the "physics in motion" publicity stunt they did
Even got my legs dynoed

Top kek
Now tell me your dad races in MotoGP.

Nah senpai, i live in casalecchio, 500meters from the ducati factory, and went to a school partnered with them
Here, have an engine block

You're taking all the fun out of shitposting, Shivvy.

That's what you get (probably)drobe

fug

good thing im living in urope then.

Also those things arent really expensive to buy either, 6000 bucks seems to get you one with really low mileage and 5 years old. I guess general demand is rather low.

odds watch another few Thundersport races
evens get off work after this one and ride
dubs sneak wank on work toilet
trips sell bike

Where you gonna ride homo?

North of Berlin I guess.

Though I might make it a bit shorter.

Do you import that like into your google maps or something.

tapped some guys mirror when filtering up to the lights the other day. He didn't do anything just honked but it was quite embarasing. had to just sit there right infront of him waiting for them to go green pretending I didn't notice.

Gibt's um Berlin kurvige Strecken?
>tfw nur Geraden um Hannover

Just passed my A2 license test hi

What cucked bike are you going to get?

I've done that 2 or 3 times, don't worry if your mirrors aren't rigid as hell or not plastic it doesn't even leave a mark.
If it looks too tight it probably is, just go around the other side.

haven't decided yet, kinda want a tricolor cbr but I would need to get a '12 250cc model, but I' d a rather get the newer 500cc models

MT-03 and Duke 390 look fine as well

buying a street triple today, coming from a year of riding on a 300

what am I in for laddies

mt 03 is pretty fun, it has such a flat power-curve you can just zip through twisties and not bother with shifting all that much.

I prefer the naked variant as well

The way of the Triumph Triple. May great induction sound and wide powerbands guide you,
Also speeding tickets.

Shitbox bike that wouldn't mind sleeping on the curb. I need a daily to supplement my weekend garage queen.

€3000 max

SV650 is the logical choice but I heard they dont fair well with road salt and other abuse.

I'll give you a '16 SV for 4

Gonna ride home a street triple today for 4 hours on plates for my old bike. What are Tha chances I get in shit? do people do that a lot?

Why would you do that? Is it a fucking gladius or totalled?

depends where you're going, what your old bike is and how well equipped/trained your cops are

if your old bike was a harley or dirt bike for example even cops probably could tell the difference but it sounds pretty unlikely anything will come out of it if you're riding sensibly and they don't have automatic plate recognition etc

No, but I got an MT09 on the waiting list and 4k is enough to give it to me.

Does have a small dent tho, see pic above.

Depends on where you are from tho