/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Previous:

I finally got my 4th 5-0. I was about to get one earlier today then the game got turned around by a Soulsquasher. Same thing happened 3 days ago as well.

Because they've already lost. If you just want to play to stall as long as possible you can but you realistically lost a long time ago.

the game really needs more cake and milf cards instead of lolis

Haven is third class after Dragon and shadow, it's sword who cries about 40% winrate. When shadow gets a nerf it will have below 5% playrate where it belongs

Fuck off back to the retirement home, granny chaser.

Stop lying out your ass. Check any JP BBS or stream chat during tourneys, it's full of hate for the meta more fierce than what we say.

>if a class gets a perfect opening while I do nothing then the game is lost on turn 3
Yeah no shit. Missing a 2 drop while the other dude gets it is already a loss in this game most of the time.

Maybe people should actually change their decks to react to shadow instead of running 0 1drops and 3 2drops

Stop building greedy decks if you keep fucking losing to aggro so much and SHUT UP ALREADY

>dragon bricking
>in ToG

So this is "Dorothy bricks half the time 90% of the time" argument again?
Every single class can perfect curve into an advantageous situation.

All Chemocraft player should inhabit 8th circle of hell

kys shadownigger.

>just play aggro if you dont like aggro

>why can't i just play all late game cards and win, please nerf cygames i don't want to change my deck

Play Chemocraft.

thats one sexy villain

And that translate to
>Play shadowcraft or get fucking murdered by shadowcraft

Try saying something bad about Aegis or haven in general and I guarantee you someone will give you the ">complaining about a 40% WR class" response. It has been a common Haven diversion tactic since RoB.
Sword players just meme about their frog and don't really complain about WR at all.

Why don't they nerf low winrate crafts? Haven deserves it

>have 2 eggs in ramp deck
>literally go get egg from egg
fucking really

>talking about about shadow games ending by turn 5 being retarded
>immediately tries to deflect and change the conversation to whattabout dragon
Shadowniggers are THIS pathetic.

Why the do you think it's okay that the meta is dominated by two classes with one being 35-40% of the ladder at any given point, where games are decided by who goes first because they end on turn 5/6.

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Nobody is asking for Haven nerfs retard. You can still complain about retarded cards even in a low winrate class.
Why do people automatically assume complain=NERF IMMEDIATELY?

New card leak from 2ch

5pp havencraft gold amulet
Whenever a follower comes to play give it 0/+2. Restore allied follower health +2 at the end of your turn

Again fucktard, every single class can "end" games by turn 5 if it perfect curves into a great start while you do nothing.

too slow

They've never seen what a good card game looks like so they look at a meta worse than anything a game like Magic has ever had and think it's fine because they don't know better.

>Whenever a follower comes to play give it 0/+2

*allied followers

>Shadow plays Cerberus on turn 5 with a board full of followers
>You play this bad boy
SHADOWVERSE IS FUCKING SAVED

FAKE NEWS

I hope this card is real so i can fuck havencraft

A
R
M
P
I
T
S

>while you do nothing

Yeah that was the past. Now it's "while it's not possible for you to do anything". There is nothing most of the classes can do to shadow if it goes first and has a good curve, even if they don't brick themselves. Or am I just imagining sword/forest 30% winrates going second against shadow?

The only ones that can deal with it are the #2 and #3 most played classes right now for a reason.

>try out the game
>like sword
>its utter shit
why does this happen in every fucking cardgame

>Stupid hag has a breakdown and starts roping after they don't have Scripture for Aiela on turn 3
>Stops when I go do other things between turns
>Still would have won with interactive big guy if I didn't have two fat taunts since slow as shit without evo combos
Oh boy I'd forgotten about Haven's victim complex.

DARK GENERAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying cygames is going to print even more stupid amulets that noone is ever going to use, because bahamut and lightning blast still fucking exist

Sword is free wins until you get to the higher ranks where ppl know what they're doing, and even then it's far from utter shit.

Sure, but please don't act like it's the first time this ever happens and that it's only Shadow exclusive.
You could literally do nothing against a turn 5 Dorothy into Dorothy or turn 4 Jeno while sword storms your ass. You can literally do nothing against an Oracle/Rahab/whatever into double Miko too.

But you can go ahead and nitpick about me being objective and not focusing my attention entirely on shadow. Can even call me a shadownigger because I said something that doesn't immediately bash shadow.

I want to fuck her so bad

Even if she killed you?

Cygames continues to print worthless amulets every expansion and they've shown no signs of stopping.

New to rerolling, this is my first try. These are my legendary cards with my first 58 + the 8 chinese pack ones. Are any of these good? Keep or continue rerolling?

Every cardgame creator does that because they somehow have to fill those packs with trash

The point isn't what craft is the cancer, the problem is that this kind of cancer exists to begin with. The game isn't complex enough to justify games being this short. It's basically flipping a coin every game because there's no room to actually make intelligent plays.

so how would you fix it?

That's because you can't interact with cards that have an immediate effect and with so much removal going on, more and more decks gravitate to "do something" cards only you can do nothing about because of the lack of interaction.

>even
you mean especially

Personally I would want to change game mechanics which is never going to happen.

>sahaquiel +sybil + bahamut
kys dragonnigger

If you want to play ramp dragon you have a good start. Also a core card for most shadow decks with Cerb. Tsubaki is alright.

Minthe, Dragoon, Serpent are memes right now.

Gabriel, LotF, Hulking Giant are meh.

Alright thank you, this is my literal first roll, so I'll try rerolling a few more times tomorrow and see what I get. I was surprised with how many legendary I got from this, not sure if the game is just that generous.

This game is beyond repair, I wish I didn't bind to steam so I could sell my account.

>Mint
Doesn't have good sinergy, but has infinite potential with next expansions
>Sibyl
Super card, however dragon is extremely expensive
>Cerberus
Extremely good, core for most shadow decks
>Tsubaki
Core card for pretty much all sword decks, really good
>Hulking giant
A giant meme, has literally no sinergy with dirtrune decks even if it should be their wincon. It's bad.
>Gabriel
Mediocre lego, can catch people off guard, not core in any deck but it's not bad.
>Saha
Core for all neutral decks and core in the most expensive decks in the game. It's good.
>Lord of the flies
7pp do nothing most of the time, it's goodin T2, a meme in constructed. Poor guy.
>Maelstorm serpent
Extreme meme potential, it's hilarious when it works, it sucks when he gets cleaned the turn next he is played. Mediocre.
>Imperial Dragoon
Core card for one of the most fun decks ever: disco dragon. Besides that, he is slighty better than average and has potential.
>Bahamut
One of the best cards in the game
>Zeus
One of the worst cards in the game.

Overall: 7/12, okayish roll I guess.

You got a decent number of legendaries for the number of packs you opened. More than average. Average would probably be 8 or 9 from that many packs.

cyjews are pretty generous with shadowverse compared to their other games, i think the average rate was like 1 legendary every 8 pack.

Are Soul Dealers really needed for Veng Blood?

Blood Moon seems much convenient...

>cerb
>sibyl
>bahamut
>zeus
>saha
That's a very good start for a Dragon deck, but Dragon is very expensive so that's not very good in itself. 1 Cerberus is a good start for Shadow, which is top tier right now. I would reroll to get useful legos for other classes, but that's a solid roll if you decide to keep. Outside of Dragon, the one Cerberus is the only reason to keep this roll, but rolling her isn't exactly rare or anything.

If you think you'll spend money on this game and if you like playing big creatures, keep this roll. Dragon is expensive but it's very powerful right now.

Blood moon is a turn 3 do nothing that loses you the board and the game. Soul Dealer at least puts a body on board that will take an evolved follower with it unless dragon ramped or you were forced to evolve and it gets soul squashed.

Blood moon is shit.
This card is so shit that if you play it you'll go in actual vengeance 1 or 2 turns later, while gaining literally nothing. At least with belph I draw cards and get a good body for a 4pp, and with soul dealer I get a nice ward.

Hmm I see... I mean, I don't mind spending but if it gets too expensive I'll keep re-rolling for other things. Just to get a perspective, how expensive are we talking? I've spent at least 300 dollars on granblue which really isn't much.

The deck is aggressive, so the body is too valuable, Blood Moon is a huge tempo loss.

Keep on trying, my man. This was already proven fake a couple of days ago. It's fanart, well made fanart, but fan art nonetheless

But you can follow it with Righteous Devil, Dark General or Belphegor without much trouble...

>300 dollaridos in gbf
bruh
Anyway, way less than that for sure.

6/4 ward vs 3pp do nothing
You can't ram blood moon into opponent's face with laura too.

You lose out quite a bit on not playing anything turn 3. Plus Soul Dealer/Belph work perfectly together because they both cost 4pp and fulfill the same role. Makes the deck more consistent overall.

I've also seen some slower versions however that only use Belph and sometimes bloodmoon, but the point of vengeance blood is to be a hyper-aggressive midrange deck. Slower version does better against shadow probably but more than likely does worse against Dragon. Probably better to tech against Dragon because you won't improve the shadow matchup much anyways.

Spending 300 in this game will allow you to create every decks you want even until next expansion.

Play Krosmaga!
It has:
A SMOrc class
A class with creatures that buff themselves when injured and can give further buffs to them.
A class that is all about making sure your trades are favorable through stat manipulation and silence/mind control.
A reactive class full of removal that wins by clearing the path for their archers
A spell based class that can win by setting up an otk that requires quite an effort.
A discard/mill based class
A class based around board combos.
Implying I do it to shill and not because its a 2 months long shitposting habit
And braindead cards are nerfed regardless of rarity

Does this look like a strong turn 4 play to you in this meta?

Oh wow, this game is cheap then, I was thinking it was more expensive than gbf.

> I've spent at least 300 dollars on granblue

you should rethink your life, anyway i played since march f2p and already have like 2 full pages of legendary

And not a single one of those cards will save you from the fact that you did nothing on turn 3 while your enemy was setting up his board and shitting up your face. If the game was in a state where you can afford to skip dropping a follower or a removal on turn 3 blood moon would be a nice play, but right now it simply is not.

>brick
>lose
>opponent bricks
>win
cards games are my favorite

I started playing in November and I spent something like 150€ in the game. I bought some useless prebuilts and bought the daily deal pack every day. I can build almost every single deck in the game. I say almost because I don't vial any card I don't have a complete playset of, but if I wanted to vial meme cards, I could play literally any deck.

It'll be different for you since you just started playing, but I doubt you'll need more than 200€ to build a Dragon deck, but I might be wrong. The daily deal pack is a huge help.

Its an old screen, but still.

Fucking delete Sibyl

after they delete shadowcraft

This is my Runecraft deck.
What can I do to improve it or does it suck as a whole?
Insight x3
Craig x2
Conjure golem x1
Windblast x2
Kaleidoscopic Glow x1
Enchanted Library x1
Surefire Bullet x1
Gauntleted Healer x2
Witchette Emmylou x2
Clark, Arcane Scholar x2
Dazzling Healer x1
Summon iceform x1
Rie of Exorcism x2
Demonflame Mage x1
Conjure Twosome x2
Fire Chain x1
Piercing Rune x1
Lighting Shooter x2
Whirlwind Mage x1
Flame Witch x1
Fate's Hand x1
Enchanted Sword x1
Fiercely Embrace x2
Daria Dimensional Witch x2
Chimera x1
Flame Destroyer x3
Follower: 20
Spells: 19
Amulets: 1

It's an extremely crappy tempo rune basically but it should work until A rank.

for starter, try to improve deck consistency and get rid of those one off and use 3x of your strong card instead.

Thanks for the start.
Anything in paritular what I should drop or get for the start?

>have about 10 ways to deal 2 damage to face in my 15 remaining cards
>if I don't draw one I lose
>I don't
"e-sports"

Don't think Daria decks need any amulet and healer and rite of exorcism

could i get a concede please?

thanks Urias

you should experiment yourself in early rank to get a feel of the deck but generally tempo runes core card is

insight x3
craig x3
clark, arcane scholar x3
emmylou x3
ogler x3
piercing rune x3
blade mage x3
timeworm mage levi x3
2x daria is fine but you should aim for 3

also drop the flame destroyer,its for dshift rune deck and its a brick in tempo rune.

I've been seeing a lot less shadow in AA recently.
What happened? Did shadowniggers finally kill themselves?

they all went to masters

banished by momcraft

If you can't find any shadowniggers that means you're the shadownigger,

It's called Shadowverse
Aren't we all shadownigger?

I want to impregnate Eris and drink her breast milk!

Anyone up for reverse take two?

someone give me a seraph haven list

don't forget to adopt Luna, she'd like a milk too

How can I remove Luna from my game files?