I financed my first car back on February. It is a Honda civic coupe lx 2015...

I financed my first car back on February. It is a Honda civic coupe lx 2015. I now really regret it due to the inconvenience of having two large doors, small backseat, small trunk and I dislike the transmission. (CVT).
Is there a way I can go to the Honda dealership and swap it for another vehicle of similar price and payments? I would like a sedan or hatchback. Maybe a Honda fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d744&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=62269#listing=180642134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you buy a meme?

>4 door Audi a4 master race

Since Honda Fits are cheaper you might be able to trade it in for a used one with almost no cash on top, but your payments will stay the same if not go up a bit.

Unless you really really fucking hate it though your better off just sticking with it.

Honda Civic fags btfo

Literally the only thing going for an A4 is the fact that it isn't a poverty-tier A3, but it's still driven exclusively by people failing at pretending to be rich.

I'd like the same year Honda fit or newer. I think they are pretty similar vehicles but the fit would have more room?

Sticking with it? I just want this buyers remorse to to away. I keep feeling I bought a bad car in that it is just too small and I would love to have four doors.

Sell it. Pay off the loan. Buy a civic for 3k. Hopefully you aren't underwater.

There is zero chance that you can '$wap' it out.

You will be at least 5-7k underwater now. So even if you buy a car if the same price as you bought this one, unless you are pulling that 5-7k in cash down this time, your payments will be going up $60-100.

Sorry. When you bought this one, profit for the dealer, tax title license dealer dicking and delivery and other bank related fees were all folded into the loan meaning you paid 1-3k in profit to the dealership and the rest in fees and taxes. All that was added to the price of the car and the loan.

Now that you have owned it and driven it its worth even less that when you bought it and you still owe all that money you laud in profit markup and taxes and fees.

Followup thoughts.

The only time you will be able to swap it is after you have paid it off enough to equal its actual market value. Meaning you still owe 10k and the kbb says its worth 10k. Then a bank will give you another loan and wash you out of that car. That means its actually the dealer buying it for 10k and paying off your old bank, the new bank doesn't have to absorb the upside down balance into your new loan (increasing thier risk).

Depending on how much you overpayed you are somewhere between 1 and 4 years away from paying it even (depending on your loan structure, how much you put down, and your credit rating and what interest rate you qualified for).

Keep in mind, this isn't a dealership issue. It's not up to them to swap you out. Your master and theirs is the Bank.
No matter what, you bank gets every penny that you owe. Weather you do it, or your dealer helps you find a new bank to do it.

>I now really regret it due to the inconvenience of having two large doors, small backseat
I don't drive from the backseat, so those never bothered me.

I got my Honda civic for 12k exactly. I want a 2015 Honda fit for $14k. How much would the Honda dealership give me for my civic I wonder.
Looks like I'm a just stick with my fucking civic coupe.
OMG I'm so pissed right now for my dumb fucking decision

Drive it off a cliff then dump few gallons on it then light it on fire.... Throw done feathers around it Blame it on wild indians
Collect insurance check
New ride

Yeah, well, fuck you. I got a dog and she has to jump on the front seats and when I put shit in the back I gotta awkwardly reach to get it.
The fit has so much more room.
Do you think this will be good? cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d744&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=62269#listing=180642134

pfft pathedic poorfag in a fwd shitbox that's not even fun
If you're gonna go for a cheap german car atleast get a bimmer. They're slow as shit but they're way more fun

OP here. You guys think I bought a shit car? I want more room now

Why did you buy that car then? You should have noticed the fact it's a base model coupe just by standing next to it.

Can you give us a quick rundown on how you went and ordered the car?

you bought a fucking honda with cvt
You're a normie, you don't give two shits about cars

This. GTFO OP.

I'll be honest. I didn't know much about cars when I bought it but started learning more and more and realized I could've gotten a better car. I want a hatchback and I want more room and doors. I actually don't want a cvt transmission anymore. It feels sluggish and cheap....

I wish I was a normie. But yeah I don't know much about cars but I got it for $12k so maybe I can do alright

kek

Na, that's a good car. Sure it's got a boring CVT, but it's probably never let you down so far since it's

>I went to a dealership and now I can't hold my poop in
>tell me what to do

ur right fucked m8

i bet you probably financed it for more than 3 years of payments too

My car kbb from dealer is about 10k, 12k private party and I financed it for 12k so that's not bad

>Is there a way I can go to the Honda dealership and swap it for another vehicle of similar price and payments? I would like a sedan or hatchback. Maybe a Honda fit.

Unless the car is paid off or at market value in terms of payments, do not go and swap it out unless you really want to be drowning in payments. Just suck it up for now, there's no point in fucking up your finances because you feel like you have a shit car by Veeky Forums standards.

How many km on it? My buddys dad just swapped out his loaded 2015 for a loaded 2017 no money down payments just 10 dollars more and obviously the financing time is reset.

Christ user your still talking about this.

Sell your shitbox and buy a civic for 3k.

>Is there a way I can go to the Honda dealership and swap it for another vehicle of similar price and payments?

Yeah, Get a time machine, Go back in time and lease one. Leasing a new car.... C'Mon now. You think you're tired of it now... Just wait till the tranny shits out.

>*your shitbox

You mean Honda credit's shitbox.

>Honda civic coupe lx 2015
oh god new cars are so fat and ugly its not even funny anymore

Go back to r9k