Nicest car / Worst job

Who here has the nicest car but worst job? Which one of you faggots is more irresponsible with your money than me?

>2007 Lexus IS 350
>Golf course bitch boy
>$8.50/hr plus tips

>2014 Mercedes C250W
>MMW in the US NAVY

What's it like knowing you would never have achieved that without the publics help?

What's it like knowing you can't even do 40 push ups?

>pulls up to Marine recruiting office in his Toyota Yaris
>rolls down window and looks around nervously
>b-b-BABY KILLERS
>hauls ass out of the strip mall while giggling
>hands still shaking 30 minutes after getting home

you think that car is nice?
jesus fuck this website has been overrun by normal niggers
you are a bootlicking retard

lol drop and give me 50 aids seamen

samefag
fuck the enlisted that use it as their entire identity
you are a fucking loser

>VVTI kicks in on his 1.3 Yaris icon
>hands shake even more

>clean AF TRD modded mr2 spyder brought in from halfway across europe
>game artist
>3.5 per hour
>no tips
I have 100 eur to last a month and I'm still feeding dis bitch 98

>clean af
lol no
and keep that shitbox off the curb

>you think that car is nice?

OP here. This isn't about bragging or claiming that you have the nicest car. I think you may be missing the point of the thread.

>lol drop and give me 50 aids seamen

So you basically admit that you take zero pride in your physical fitness?

>fuck the enlisted that use it as their entire identity

Literally all he did was say he's in the Navy and you lost your shit for no reason. I'm thinking you probably just have an issue with military service in general.

ok whatever you say senpai

can you not read?
why would you feel the need to identify yourself as the OP?
navyfag responded about pushups...fuck i cant believe i even have to type that
you may be more comfortable on another website

those wheels are ugly and heavier than stock
your problem not mine

He's just mad that he couldn't pass tape to enlist, user. Don't worry about it.

>those wheels are ugly and heavier than stock
your problem not mine
okay pig bad trorru
>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded

Thank you for having better taste than 90% of my Joes. And not having a motorcycle.

aw slap you got me
i would like to sign up to be reprogrammed into a cock sucking water nigger
but i couldnt suck enough cock

another enlisted nigger!
wow is the entire armed forced on break right now?
shouldnt you check to see if your wife is cheating?

>why would you feel the need to identify yourself as the OP?

So I can explain to your dumb ass how you've misunderstood what the thread is about.

>navyfag responded about pushups

No, Sir. That was me.

How has reliability been? I've considered picking up a C350 but worried it'll be like $2k to replace a fucking headlight.

Jesus... Did your Marine father beat the shit out of you and your mom growing up? Let's hope so.

Mine is certified preown so the only issue I had got fixed for free (gps had a few dead pixels) and the dealer treated me as a legitimate buyer the whole time. There wasn't a "he's a teenager kick him out" mentality. The bmw 328i has more options but they were asking too much. I got my C250 for $22,000 with 22,000miles. Which Is probably going to trigger the communist more because he can only afford scrapes from the junkyard.

These are still a little too cutesy for my taste, but I do appreciate how they're significantly less common than Miata's etc. Also the uniqueness of engine layout at such a cheap price point. I'll take a solid peek if one rolls by.

Okay redditor if you're concerned with people being able to identify your posts use a trip so I can filter you

Are you mentally challenged? You're derailing this thread (and now, I am too) because you got triggered by a marine, then got triggered when OP, you know the one who created the thread with a specific topic, clarified to your Special ED ass what the thread is about.

I wish you would "use a trip" on Malaysia Airlines

>2017 Forester Premium
>work as tech support 4 days a week, meat clerk 2 days a week

I might qualify for this thread

I will accept :-)

Still waiting for the guy who stocks shelves at Target and committed to 10% APR on an E92 M3 lol

Fuck man, my C-Class was 2.99%

this is a really nice car, too bad we only get the IS250 and IS220d here.
how much is the maintenance on those per year?
>52k€/year before travel-bonuses and stuff
>drive a 4k ecobox

>Having to resort to physical condition to defend yourself

Lmao

Oh, that's not my personal situation. Just giving an example of some dumb shit a person might do. Retail slave with a E92 M3 haha

Hoping to hear some stories like that.

Defend what exactly? That being an enlisted serviceman isn't equivalent to being on welfare?

I got 1.9 simple interest on 63 months, paid 29k after everything was said and done. They even threw in a few free goodies for some trouble they caused.

What do you do for a living?

>actually admitting not being able to do 40 push ups

Lol. You wouldn't even graduate Air Force basic. How does it feel to be a bitch?

lmao at this triggered cuck

>Assuming 40 pushups is an accomplishment

I am impressed. Stay mad milifag

every nigger in existence that drives a cadillac or mercedes

c43 amg/code monkey

Are you an adult that pays rent and insurance too? That should be a big factor in bad spending grading if so.

Isn't it pretty sad that you can't achieve something that's, in your own words, "not even an accomplishment"? You literally could not graduate from basic training in ANY of our military branches. What a fucking weak bum you are.

>Oh hey there, Petty Officer. Just wanted to let you know that everything you've accomplished in the military to this point basically means nothing. Have a nice day!

Would you ever walk up to a Navy guy and tell him that to his face? Nope. No you wouldn't, because you're a little bitch :-)

Isn't it nice how the internet gives you an outlet to express all your faggy views without having to deal with the potential consequences of a real human interaction?

whoa ease up on the salty mcupset there ;}

>lol I'm just trolling bro I got you so good

You got btfo on every point, so now you have to backpedal and pretend like it was all a goof. It's obvious that you're massively triggered hold some sort of deep resentment towards military service. Don't lie, cuckboy.

Done it before and they back down. Nice being bigger than them, friend

I'm curious to know the context of these supposed interactions. If unprovoked, you are truly an antisocial creep.

Regarding them "backing down", I'm struggling to see how young military guys would be scared of a 6'3" autistic dipshit. Your height may be giving you a false sense of toughness... Didn't we just determine that you have the chest strength of a math teacher?

underrated

2017 tacoma
1975 camaro
2015 Juke (fiances)

Job description: I rent out lawnmowers and bounce houses for freedom.

I make like 50 plus a year, drive a beat up pick up...actually thinking about the IS250. I think they look great and awd is cool.
Kinda jelly. Being old with bills sucks. Saving for rainy day.

>2016 Mazda3 iSport autotragic
>factory assembly line leader
>$14 (hell yeah rural Tennessee amirite?)

>thinking about the IS250

Make sure you do your research on the infamous dashboard issues. Lexus replaced my 2007 dash free of charge, but I'm not sure if they're covering that anymore. Go for a later model year to avoid all that horseshit (2011-2013)

You definitely ruling out the 350?

>make 16$ doing labor on bridge construction
>about to make $25/hr tomorrow on 10 hours ot
>drive this
oh well

>Hands still shaking after 30 mins
This happened to me after I ordered a sandwich in chicago and didnt realize it was going to be $14 for a plain looking sandwhich, so I asked if I could go use the atm outside and just left. Ran to my car that was parked blocks away then hauled ass on the highway. Took my glasses off the next time I drove past the place.

I've since cleaned up my act, but back a decade ago I was:

>full time college student
>part time barback/busperson
>2003 acura CL type S
>9% rate, 60mo term, $2k down

I paid $350/mo for a car that was three years old at the time. Needless to say, it got repossessed. But I managed to be a complete cuck for 2.25 years

Didn't mean to tag you twice there OP, fat fingers on phone.

Thanks for the Kek

Next time you're in the area you should throw a rock through their window with a note tied to it saying "I'm not autistic, I'm just very cheap."

"PS- sorry for not paying for the sandwich. Sorry also for your window."

>2014 acura RLX
>havent worked in 3 years

I have the first gen version of that car and make almost twice as much you hehe

Sooo... An IS300?

not necessarily nice but im still an idiot.
>1999 C5 corvette and my 92 Mercury Tracer daily driver
>college dropout pizza delivery driver living with 3 roommates who are also all college dropouts
>still party too much at all the college parties/bars
>average $12-15/hr delivering pizzas
>save maybe $100-200 a month at most due to shitty spending habits between car, parties, and just overspending on groceries and shit.

Told myself I'll try getting my life together by 25 when I dropped out of college at 21. I'm 23 about to turn 24 and I haven't changed a thing besides buying the c5 on a 72month loan for $12,500 at 8% interest

I know someone with an Evolution X, crazy modded too, and the guy has no job at all, just got like $30k at age 18 for being native american.

This made me kek for the first time in a long time

Are you seriously implying 40 push ups is a difficult task?

>Just read the replies
Well, don't feel special because you're capable of doing 40 push ups.

Never met anyone in anything other than the nation guard, but those guys are truly pussies.

I believe a lot of people join a military branch for an easy payday.
>But it's difficult!!

Difficult for you, sure. I've known people that felt accomplished they made it in the US Army and Marines. They proceeded to tell me it was the hardest thing they've ever done. If they weren't the same people that found highschool PE difficult I might feel our armed forces are something to fear.

Higher ranking members that have actually served a tour may have actually experienced something difficult.

Holy fuck are you retarded

much like the most of the civilian populace you completely misunderstand the modern military.

the vast majority (70%+) are support. it takes a crew of 12 working around the clock to keep a fighter jet operational. same thing with tanks, trucks, aircraft carriers, etc. even if you meme about fighting for israel or w/e, it still takes a massive amount of manpower to keep an industrialized military idling at the ready so running a bare minimum skeleton crew wouldn't be that much different. the US government figured out a long time ago that hiring civilian technicians to do this shit was prohibitively expensive because they wanted things like overtime, safe working conditions, and those pesky unions. so instead of hiring a ASME certified master mechanic to work on HMMWV's for 50$ an hour they show some 18 year old kid a few powerpoint slides, throw him a toolbox, and get the maintenance done for a fraction of the cost.

> I'm a fucking CPA
> doesn't matter what I drive; life is suffering

>Are you seriously implying 40 push ups is a difficult task?

Negative. Hence, "can't EVEN do 40 pushups". That clearly implies that it shouldn't be a difficult task.

>Well, don't feel special because you're capable of doing 40 push ups

Never said I was special. 40 is roughly the minimum standards for graduated basic training, and I was making the point to user that he's trivializing military service, yet probably can't even meet minimum fitness standards. He's a bum.

>nation guard
>those guys are truly pussies

You do know that National Guardsman deploy too and have some of the most accurate shooters, right? I guess you're a pussy if you don't go active? Wow, that's pretty edgy!

Are you seriously comparing Marine bootcamp to P.E. class? A prissy faggot such as yourself would get completely wrecked and demoralized in boot.

>Higher ranking members that have actually served a tour

Wtf are you talking about? You don't think Privates and Lances deploy? So clueless...

Kek

Hah! This is the kind of shit I was hoping for. Great post user.

It's less about having the nicest car, and more about the disparity between your income level and how much you spent on your car.

fat fuck

>Never met anyone in anything other than the nation guard
>I've known people that felt accomplished they made it in the US Army and Marines

Pick one.

Sounds about right. Infantryman affectionately refer to support MOS's as POGS (position other than grunt)

>Not knowing the difference between meeting and knowing someone
Let me elaborate as I clearly confused you. I've known people since grade school that have gone off and joined the US Army and Marines.

I've never met anyone I didn't know in anything other than the national guard.

If you joined the armed forces to sit as a reserve, you joined the football team to be the mascot.

>Prissy
I can assure you that you'd be disgusted doing my job. I push around half ton animals daily while walking through there waste as if it's mud.

>Most accurate shooters
That's cool? Not sure where you're going with this. Next time you're near a national guard base you probably wouldn't feel threatened if they approached you with a negative demeanor. I've yet to see a single Veeky Forumsizen around the base.
>I live near a national guard base

They all act the same. Dick jokes in the store while telling each other the other guy couldn't handle a full bottle of liquor. They'll proceed to half ass punch the guy in the shoulder and the whole group chimes in with an "oooh". They then proceed to walk out and get in their lifted brotruck rocking rigid light bars and rough country lift kits.

>Pussy if you don't go active
Yes. It's like joining the football team to be the water boy or mascot.

>2013 Rav4 XLE
>Unemployed at the moment

I think Im at the bottom of the barrel, so it could only get better right? Feels indifference man

Well as prior EMN to be, and current MMWFA, I can tell you're autistic and couldn't get a 30 on the ASVAB. I can tell you have 0 experience and honestly, challenge an air force guard if the military doesn't scare you. Find out what 4 M4s in your face while MA1 puts you in cuffs as the rest of the tech sargs, petty officers, and staff sargs throw you on snapchat for being a dumbass.

>I've known people since grade school that have gone off and joined the US Army and Marines

Clearly none of them friends, as you can't stop talking shit about their occupation.

>If you joined the armed forces to sit as a reserve, you joined the football team to be the mascot

People join the Guard and Reserves for a variety of reasons. Everyone has different life circumstances and goals. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge.

>I can assure you that you'd be disgusted doing my job

Eh. I actually worked in a dog kennel for a couple years. Cleaning up piss, shit, blood and vomit was a daily thing.

>That's cool? Not sure where you're going with this

You made the blanket statement that National Guard are pussies. I'm telling you that there are some real killers in the Guard. They even have their own Special Forces guys.

>They all act the same

Who cares? They're having fun with each other. Buy your shit and gtfo the store if it bothers you so much. Geez.

I know a guy who got 99 on the ASVAB and still decided to go infantry haha

he lives in estonia. so hes ballin with that car you dunce

because you identify as a gender fluid

why didn't you just sell it? Why did you have to go so far as to get it repossessed? What the fuck?

2010 Mazda3.

Propane technician, $20/hour

>'00 AP1 S2000
>IT support/student
Doing pretty decently desu since I rarely spend a lot anyway. Can afford car, tuition, rent, bills and so on, the only downside is I rarely have more than 50 bucks left over to save.

>Enjoys being the gubbermints lapdog

Someone's a bit hungry for benefits instead of working for than

>04 Lexus LS430
>16/hr Janitor

I feel like I may be on the flip side of this coin...

>I'm a full time street paramedic and have a part time job as a flight medic.
>Last year made 78k before taxes
>Still driving a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport

It's not that I couldn't afford something new. I'm just remarkably cheap.

> ~ 20/hr after tax
>2001 BMW 318d with 205k km on it
its annoying af with that tiny engine on the autobahn

> tfw triggered assmad faggots like this exist

What's it like knowing you would be shitting in a bush and farming rocks without the publics help? literally the most autistic argument on the internet

Yeah no one wanted to know that. Kys and read the thread title next time you post

No u

LS430 is a great fuckin car though, nice job mate. Plus you'll prob. end up paying less to maintain it than just about anything else.

>unemployed
>haven't worked in a few years
>'06 LS430.

:^)

I work electronics at Target and drive a 2013 Boxster :^)

Why are you even here?

kek

That image is cringe.

The military does overspend on stupid shit but it also takes financial losses that the private sector can't risk in order to bring new technological progress. To imply your average barista who couldn't even get a college scholarship out of high school was going to be reversing entropy because the government gave him a community college stipend instead of wasting bombs in the desert is laughable.

I worked at Target back in 2005 and one of my supervisors drove a IS300. Not sure how much those guys make, but the 300 was a fairly modern car back then.

It's real hard to budget when your budget is bottomless and is too engrained in society to cut back

How about that bottomless budget for unnecessary social programs? That eats up way more money than military spending.

Eh.

>modded 2009 kia sportage
>boxing coach
>on average about 11€/h