Watch e-sports lads

Wasting your time shilling for blizz

Where did your life go wrong, user?

Miss him yet?

>lowbie quests still portray him as warchief

>feel like leveling an alt

>every class besides shamans and druids feels empty and boring

At least prot warrior is fun

So did you guys even get content this week?

Pitch me your next WoW expansion ideas

keyword : corruption

Well uh.. There's some redemption and some thrall and corruption and uh redemption

He did literally nothing wrong until he went the racial superiority route. Which was just lazy writing.

/xivg/ is laughing at us again bros..

Don't forget corruption

Rise of Defias

Venessa VanCleef is still out for blood, and runs her underground opperation.

The giant boat from dead mines is finally made ready to conquer Stormwind to avenge her farther's death. It is now basically a mega giant floating fortress.

Back to azeroth.
No time travel bullshit.
No old gods shit.
No new continents, old comfy world filled to the brim with content.
Possible tinker class introduced.

Defias brotherhood recruits the southsea pirates from Bootybay, whom have grown in considerable size since the heroes of Azeroth has been so focused on fighting Legion. Ravenholdt syndicate is also out for profits.

New raid:
Ravenholdt Cavern
VanCleef's floating fortress

Dungeon:
Defending Stormwind Habour from pirate attacks.
Booty Bay Cove

>an entire expansion about humans
jesus christ

Looking to branch out from tanking and want something to chill on. What's the most fun experience of the following for both leveling and cap? Meters and numbers are for babies, just want fun.

Druid, Warlock, or Mage?

>Plays a fantasy game

>Plays as a human

Nice creativity there chump

When will they get rid of Khadgar? I really fucking hate him

how did she manage to rebuild her boat for the third time when shes been my rouges cumbucket the entire expansion?

Other races can be pirates too.

Ogres and Gnolls are known to work with Defias Brotherhood.

Oh i'm sure you're so creative playing a Cow or a Dog furrfag

have you tried to suck a .45

t. Mal'ganis

I know right how stupid is he? Can you imagine an entire expansion focused on one race?

Everyone laughs at this thread
The thread laughs at itself

tossup between balance druid and fire mage Id say. They're both "fast" casters with instants and blinks.

He's basically Thrall 2.0 so that ain't happening

>Can you imagine an entire expansion focused on one race?
yeah, it would be shit. Even WoD had a bunch of stuff about the arakkoa and draenei and ogres. He wants to take a 2 zone plotline that's already been solved twice and blow it up into an entire expansion

Hopefully never. I love the guy. Hearing him say "Keep pressing champions" and "This is our world" on Guldan always makes me smile.

Sure, let's chase some more fel shit for 2 more expansions

To be fair the non orc content was incredibly small. Only non orc raid was oger

NOT THE LEJUN'S

>dialogue box says "This is our world, not the Legion's!"
>voice actor says "THES IS OUUR WOOOLD NAHT THA LEEJUHN'S"

>he didn't have khadgar pet your head

>THIS WORLD WILL STAND AGAINST THE LEGION, AND PREVAIL!

>dude an orc with a somewhat developed story
>let's make him literally corrupted Hitler so the kiddies know who's the bad guy™ xD

>only one elite quest in the highmountain invasion
confirmed once again for the worst zone imaginable

>Azeroth after the cataclysm
>comfy

user please, if anything they'd ruin the zones even further.

Say what you will about WoD, but at least it didn't ruin Azeroth forever.

this
I hope he keeps showing up in the last boss fight of a tier like he did for HFC/NH. Even if his "help" is just yelling inspiration, it still makes the fights a lot better

are there any theories on what they're doing with the next expansion?

old gods seems likely

Old Gods. First tier will end with us killing Azshara in Nazjatar, the last tier will have us kill N'zoth

I really hope they rerevamp the zones and actually add endgame content in the zones instead of making "island that was raised from the seas #4"

love doing mythic siege and then minutes later watch him give out a speech in stonetalon

immersive gameplay

I want to hold hands with ____?

Gruxx

Garrosh

Dark Iron shemale queen

Chrome!

if you're being serious and are trying to orbit him i will actually fucking kill you haha :)

Chromie even

> shamans
> fun

I mean being the worst designed class each expansion has its interesting side.
If you meant resto shaman, then im sorry. It's unironically great

fuck off you stupid tranny

Shamans specs in MoP were all pretty great desu

I play both ele and resto and I find them both very fun in pvp/pve. Mostly because bursting as elemental in pvp is the best feeling

>be in semi casual guild progressing on heroic gul'dan back when NH was new
>3 hours in for the night
>everyone feeling tired and thinking we won't make it this night either because we kept dying to flames
>a few people dead before phase 2 but since we're thinking of stopping anyway, decide to go as far as we can
>hear "Keep pressing champions! Guldan wavers! He will fall!" yet again
>someone on discord jokes about the shitty dps khadgar is pulling but he's still encouraging us
>everyone still alive manages to get everything right
>including that one black harvest where we kept dying because people panicked too much to soak
>manage to down him

No matter how many shitty puns he makes, I'll always appreciate this meme loving fucker just for that kill.

ah, the ol "everyone is a tranny" meme

Reminder to harass femhuman priests

Dont get me wrong I wish I could play my shammy. Love the class, but it just feels weird in each expansion. Even now it feels like youre the aoe bot. Enhancement was almost good, but the rotation feels like a ride that keeps stopping and jerking around randomly.

Why do so many folks use elvui?

we did it reddit, both dinosaur & retard bird get'd

Have a choice between maining 1 class and having 1 alt. The classes I want to play are shaman, paladin, dk, hunter,warrior,mage. What two should I pick? I dont mind being the dps, tanking or healing.

CONGRATULATIONS!

don't bully Ji-Kun please, she's cute and fun

unless you really like the class lore and backstory I would not recommend that you play a DK

what class is the underdog of BGs at the moment?

>have to find 10 wyrmtongue caches
OF ALL THE BULLSHIT THINGS THEY COULD'VE COME UP WITH
THEY CHOSE THE WORST ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why not? DK is p good

they lack pretty much everything that other classes have

they'll been gutted every expansion ability wise that you're a masochist if you play one

i miss her so much

DKs are some of the best melee DPS in the game and aren't getting nerfed for Tomb. Stop being stupid for (You)'s

Huns

there's something behind that nose?

Hmm well it's my main alt behind a rogue so I guess I am

ye i main one too and i only play it because i have played it since 2008 and im too attached

demon hunters get cool ass wings and we get our army of the dead taken away and we have one shitty buggy movement ability

sindragosa's fury is cool tho

its ok bro i miss her too

here's the unedited picture

am i retarded for continuously fucking up the fury rotation

because I sure feel retarded

I just dinged 110 and hit 850 ilvl and I know for a god damn fact I was comfortably doing more damage on my WW monk at 850 ilvl

ESO won.

post creepshots

no...............

DH is too fotm though, if I wanted that I would go Fury warrior or dh. Rogue/dk is just fine

Gotta love that LFR shit talk after a wipe

its over guys, the coach from cool runnings is playing eso

Excuse me /wowg/. EXCUSE ME.

Do you see this in my hand? Yes it is exactly what you think it is.

Look at the lockout, is it saved?

Well if not then PLEASE do not disturb me until I've had my morning mount run.

I will NOT ask again, I will not be held responsible for my actions if you proceed to talk to me beforehand.

How did yall wipe in lfr?

>mount runs
lmao imagine being someone that does that

Ragnaros tank on Star Augur?

oh

>Ragnaros tank
It all makes sense

would you want me as your raid leader?

Is the prot pally head good? I'm kinda not feeling that second charge too much, and it means an 8% haste decrease for me, with all the items I have to switch out.

I'm not the original guy, but the only way I've ever wiped in LFR was tanks (from BR servers) not moving the add off of Star Augur

>chi orbit
>vigor

I need some advise, and since its on a completely autistic online love topic, you are my only hope /wowg/. I will give you the short and sweet version:

>join a raiding guild in legion
>live in a time zone that leaves me a couple of hours behind everyone else so I do some mythics after raids while most of the guild is gone to sleep
>sometimes joined by our priest, who is a foreigner but lives in the same country I do right now
>we chat it up and she kind of escalates things, asking me for personal info
>we share pics and do a video call, things seem promising
>she eventually shares that she is kind of in a relationship, but it is a long-distance thing so its not that serious
>I decide to kind of mess around and find excuses to slow things down so I can figure out whats going on
>ask some general relationship questions in guild chat like "are there any singles in the guild" and stiff while she is not around to see if one of the guild members who have been around for a while knows anything
>turns out she is in a long distance relationship with our main tank, they used to be together but she moved over to my country for her studies

What do I do? Do I go ahead and try to seal the deal and smash, cucking our tank? Do I break things up and not let anyone other than her and me know? Do I tell the tank his gf is trying to cuck him?

Not going to lie, my balls are kind of full and I am tired of fapping to panda lewds.

blizzard ESPECIALLY hates WW this expansion since we're encroaching on their new pet hero class

can't have two ultramobile leather wearing melee classes that can fill multiple roles