>implying I'm not dd:ing my play car

person who has a super light babby clutch detected

>be me
>be fat
>drive stick all day
>leg just fine

they used to lugging my fat ass around anyways

lanklet with literally twigs for legs detected

No, I just drive a car daily with a super heavy racing clutch. It doesn't hurt anymore, but in the beginning, I would be in moderate pain after sitting in traffic for 30 minutes.

>tfw get out of car and hip pops loudly and painfully for a moment because I have problems that a fucking 90 year old man would have in my early 20's

Ready to end it any day now

Just stay in your car forever.

Where will I poop and pee? I would if I could you know

Cut a hole in your seat and the floor.

>have a car
>get to drive it around every day
feels good man. came a long way

Get some Pagani Zonda seats

I wish random street races were a thing around here. Unless you have a friend(s) who wants to race you, good luck finding anyone willing to race

This.

About a decade ago I used to race all the time in my little '97 Cavalier, with myself and all of the other teens thinking "This is basically Need For Speed irl. We're the badasses of the street racing world." in a town with no more than 15K people lol.

>Two years later, police "crack down" on """"""""""street racing"""""""""
>Crash Cavalier trying to drift on a dirt road to impress a pretty girl I was dating
>Get pulled out, car seems mainly undamaged
>Several weeks later, notice temperature gauge skyrocket
>A coolant hose was absolutely shredded from the barb wire fence I went through
>Mfw I will never be able to take my 5 speed '01 Pontiac Firebird and race it against my '97 Cavalier
>Mfw I will never be able to race against myself and relive the glory days of "street racing"
>Mfw these were the delusions I told myself when the wind was blowing through my hair on a warm summer night in 1st place

Why wouldn't you just replace the coolant hose?

At the time, I was young and only pretended to know about mechanical and electrical components of cars; I literally only knew how to check my oil, change my tires, etc. The basics essentially. My dad and my step dad were both mechanics but I never really got AS into cars nor did I learn everything I could about cars until about a year and a half ago. When I was a teen, it was just literally "Oh yeah? What year is your car? No way, that's great! I've got a 2.2L (NO idea what that meant at the time)! Yeah it's a small engine (again, no idea)" Lol. I was genuinely interested in learning but had no one to teach me back then so I just kinda winged it

>driving around in a cuck cage
>fun

The delusion

>get into my car and drive wherever i want
Driving is love, and so is the freedom to go anywhere

>sitting in a boring cage
>strapped in and immobile so jamal can fondle your tiny dick

Yeah real fun

Tends to happen when you come from a broken home

I'm not sure if you're trolling me, insulting me or if you're actually being serious.

But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that actually WAS the case. I'm just glad I'll be able to teach my future children about automotive information and teach them what I never learned. If I hadn't taken the time to learn years of what I should've learned growing up, I would have absolutely no idea about anything as far as automotive information goes, ya know?

keep crying loser
when you finish with your meltdown bring your dirty clothes to the washing machine

What in the hell are you talking about? Did your mommy and daddy not love you enough to teach you anything about cars so you're trying to shit on everyone in the thread? It definitely sounds like you're projecting. So suck Tyrone off, I'm sure your "girlfriend" is gonna be pissed and take away your "big boy toys" when she finds out you haven't sucked off your bull. How else is she supposed to lube up for him?

Lol look at this guy having a
M E L T D O W N
E
L
T
D
O
W
N

literally melting

Beat me to it, fucker.

>be squid
>die

>implying i didn't spend $6000 on gear

That used to happen to me in my 20's.
Get out,walk a few awkward steps trying not to make a funny face...
It gets better user.
Maybe it's the final stage of growth?
Other than leaving home to buy a mop and making another stop think store number 2 has a better mop for the money...I mean I don't need that much mop only my kitchen and bathroom needs to be moped,I don't need a bucket I got boots and a tub for God's sake,and where will I keep that bucket with the mop squeezing contraption,not that I need to mop that often a wet paper towel does spot cleaning.

You think alot about jamal fondling your dick...

cry more cagecuck melter