/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #84

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Lewd Couple Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Strategy Guide Content and Concert Spoilers]
pastebin.com/RiMtWAns

>[NieR:Automata Novellas] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

>>-you can fuse the diamond chips with the same leveled non-diamond chips that have one more space on them

If you have Diamond (4), the highest non-diamond you can fuse it with is non-diamond (5).

-optimal combination for non-diamond chips is whichever lowest spaced ones you have at the moment.

Are you sure you even read the post you're replying to?

Ded 2B :(

moar

No.

>Ded 2B
fixed

Fixed2.0

For those of you who wanted a second chapter to the A2/9S fic I've been working on, I should have it done in probably 2-3 days.

More Manteinance for 2B
Calm Down 9S :(

>Calm Down 9S :(
fiiiine

Will they fug? Just asking I dont mind if they dont, they are so cute ;_;

There'll be some lewd, but it's mostly to deal with their emotions regarding it, not for the sake of getting readers off, gomenasorry

They don't have genitals

Ded 9S in 3... 2...

Good boy
...guys do we need to add to the OP the clarification about their genitals? I am tired of explaining it..
Owww just perfect, I prefer that to pure lewd things, its cuter

Now you made me wonder if she tried to kill him with a mackerel in the past

>I am tired of explaining it..

That's a pretty gentle death.
Even while dying they admire its taste after all.

I'm excited.

Hey hey Irene-user, take this

L-LEWD! 9S should've done that to 2B in the game. ;_;

I need more 2B/9S. Ending E still not satisfy me

there's like 5 pages of new fanart on pixiv every day user
concert script number 5 is called "farewell", that's the last content we will get about them probably, at least in regards of E

>delusional

Like this? Dont worry user they will do a lot of cute things togheter including sex

> 9S should've done that to 2B in the game. ;_;
Now imagine if the game was full of kisses, love confessions and lewd moments.
Would it really make the 2Bx9S story any better? I don't think so, it would just make it cheesy.

No, but at least 1 kiss would have been nice, or maybe handholding...heck, even a hug or something like pic related

>he didn't read the concert script

9S dies and 2B goes into catatonic depression, sitting beside his corpse, unmoving, for eternity

>delusional
is it you not canon user? Long time no see

It could be a extra scene that you need to work hard to get.

Yes I read it...and it looks like YOU are the one that didnt read the REAL script, or at least the real ending

A2?
More like GAY2

Wasn't that the fake ending?

Concert ending is false
Script ending is true

Fuck off with your happy go lucky

I want to feel depressed, why do you think I bought a yoko taro title?

>even a hug or something

A4 likes this.

Your life must be shitty for you to be like that...
That one does not count he is ded

I guess there's no arguing with autism

Wow, 2 fics today on AO3 about 2B having a dick.

Just imagine them like this

I unironically believe they don't have genitals.
The fact people believe they do when A2 and the hundreds of dead androids you see don't have any boggles me.

>That one does not count he is ded
you want them to do cute things when both of them are alive.
however 2B acts distant to 9S and as we know he is not stupid and just plays along.

Yeah, but a shame they're both weird as fuck

Just finished ending A, i think i love 2B

>as we know he is not stupid and just plays along
Elaborate, please. I thought he knows jack shit because of his resets. Okay, maybe figures it out around the end (maybe even around ending of A-B), but I have doubts that it would be true for the beginning of the game.

This is how 2B and 9S' first kiss will go.

Good lord. Can't you guys read the OP? This thread is so full of spoilers you have like no idea. Just get out, please, for your own sake, and don't get back until you've seen ending E. How you achieve that? Just keep on playing.

>entire general is waifushit

A yoko taro game being a success was a mistake

> hundreds of dead androids you see don't have any
The game also doesn't have any explicit nudity.
Adam/Eve have nipples. 9S has a visible bulge.
Taro said that they can have them if they want and even went for a lot of unnecessary details.
So people can literally believe what they want at this point and there is no need to argue about it.

This makes me wonder how they would give head to each other and how would do the actual intercourse if the machines in the desert are their reference.

Another one?!?!?!

Oh, sorry ;_;

>Elaborate, please.
read side materials

Didn't mean to bully you. I'm just still angry at myself that I did the same mistake as you, asked questions about the game, was happy for something and wanted to start a conversation, only to spoil stuff which could have been more fun if I had discovered it for myself.

My only hint is this: these are not endings, but rather chapters, routes.

>entire general is waifushit
No, you got it wrong. It's husbandoshit.

lol do you think they would not check human records about sex? Heck, the games even hints you that other YorHa units knew about sex.

No I won't. I'm sick of all the interviews and side materials and concerts and such. Sorry, this is, yes, an amazing game, taro is a genius, etc, but excuse me if I won't take everything he imagines solid gold. He is a human, he can make mistakes, and this is one.

For me, if he didn't care to tell it in the game, then I won't care either. Yeah, it's fun to read stuff like that, but for me, this is just a level of fan fiction, which was, by chance, written by the same guy who wrote the game's script.

Dude. Did you even see the image with the post I've replied to? I just wanted to re-imagine that with lewder things.

newfags are funny

I honestly just see it as "it's up to you to decide if you can honestly justify giving someone genitals in your headcanon".

Can you really justify someone like A2 modding it into herself?
Can you really justify 2B requesting them from Command, after everything she's been through?

You could ostensibly say that 9S would ask, since his bag is canonically full of tissues anyway, but the others don't really make sense. 6O probably would, but who else can you honestly say is in the right frame of mind to do that?

Need that bulge pic again.

>everything she's been through
she was doing her job just fine before meeting 9S.
> 6O probably would
and she probably would talk 2B into getting one too.

You're not missing much.
Most of the side material is pandering to shipfags.

Okay. I guess from now on when people bitch about comic book or novel movies I'll just tell them to read the source materials along with the whole written series also to get the full experience.

It's like, what were they expecting? A full story? Major plot points to be included so you understand every single detail of the story and the character interactions?

Bunch of fags, am I right?

>is pandering to shipfags
I actually agree with you. Side materials definitely shifted the focus of the game from philosophical motives and existentialism to a dramatic love story. But as it is one of if not the best such love story in vidya - I don't really care.

And at the end of the day the game wasn't retconned and is still a complete product by itself.

You don't have to like it, but calling it fanfiction when it's made by the series director is retarded.

I actually think that development between 2B and 9S only reinforces the main theme of the game which is trying to find a meaning of life in absurd, meaningless, empty world. They develop their love despite the absolute absurdity of their situation and that love even starts influencing others - N2 understands the existential values by observing 9S' desperate attempts to preserve memories of her, Pods literally break their programming after spending whole game with them and developing their own will.

This guy gets it.

I just can believe 9S was really a wanker

Drakenier has always been a multimedia franchise, user.

And yes, you fucking should tell them to read the fucking source material you turboplebian cockgobbler.

Thanks for the info

don't get too excited as he got it installed not for you

Yeah I know, it is property of 2B

With that attitude, sure.

Love (and sex) do have a big part to play in the story. The Machines try and imitate sex to make Adam and Eve, Beauvoir was driven insane by her desire to be loved by someone, 21O is curious about familial love, etc etc.

>Adam and Eve are Devola and Popola from the side of machines
aaaaaaaaaaa

You know what was a really good-but-missed opportunity? 9S could have sarcastically replied to one of 21O's spiels with a sarcastic "Yes, Mom" that catches her off balance.

Then every communication from her to 9S from then on would have her being excessively motherly instead of cold and business-like.

I wonder how much she knows about 2B and him. She probably at least saw what happened at the end of route A for her to say this.

A bit too on the nose I think. I'd say the revelation that she just wanted a family works because it was sort of unexpected but there was foreshadowing with her quest.

>what happened at the end of route A for her to say this.
I am pretty sure that she says it long before ending A too

Now we have 3 fanfictions of Futa 2B fucking 9S, can we stop please ? Or at least counter that with something cute and NOT DEGENERATE

>3 fanfictions of Futa 2B fucking 9S

I wonder how long will it take for someone to make an Automata edit of latest TG chapter.
9S is pretty much already there.

Yes I know I dont know what is happening on AO3, HELP. WE NEED CUTE THINGS

Are the fucking with clothes on? L-EWD

this pic is all kinds of weird

>the Tower theme is a rendition of Shadowlord's Castle
>Emil's Shop theme is a sped up remix of Emil Sacrifice/Karma

Are there any other themes from OG Nier that made it into Automata besides the obvious (Dark Colossus, SotA, Emil Despair)?

>cute things
I'm on it boss. I plan it to be so cute you won't believe I was the guy responsible for the rape fic.

Pascal for President

Sorry, I prefer staying alive.

Teaching fear will not be part of his platform
He already learned that mistake

If you put one finger out of line with 6O I will personally not give you the coveted androidkisser kudos

> guy
well thats unexpected

The problem wasn't with Pascal teaching fear, it was him not teaching the children how to deal with it. The only logical thing they could come up with was to kill themselves so they would no longer have to feel fear, it was like some Twilight Zone shit.

Why?