What does Veeky Forums think of chrome wraps?

what does Veeky Forums think of chrome wraps?

Nigger/10

fpbp

Looks garish as fuck and blinds other drivers, should be banned/10

I always hated chrome. Matte is where it's at

Sandnigger/10
ftfy

People who do this need their ride keyed

chrome-chrome is ok but anything colored is pure shit

Chrome wraps are the best ones, seen some colored ones that look alrite to

If I had money I would do it......

I like it, if I was an oil arab I'd definetly get it done at least on my lambo and ducati

Good on exotics or supercars
Bad on everything else

Never understood the virgin logic of hating flashy cars being flashy

I wouldn't say good imo but I don't understand people like this
its just unnecessary hate/racism.

>unnecessary hate/racism

As opposed to the necessary hate/racism?

What did he mean by this?

They look really horrible IRl. The seams really show on a chrome wrap. It's like seeing the scar on a fake set of tits, It just kills it.

>inb4 pol babies

I'm into car mods and everything, and I hate over regulation shit telling me I can't tint my windows too dark or I can't cut off my muffler, but chrome wrap on an entire car is one thing I genuinely do think should be banned. It's dangerous as fuck on a sunny day, you can't drive comfortably behind a chrome wrapped car it's blinding. Anybody that doesn't agree with me has never been behind one on a sunny day

>flancy
what did he mean by this

>un-necessary hate
Pls. Douchecanoes that do this have it coming.

>unnecessary racism
Nigger where do you think you are?

(OP)
>What does Veeky Forums think of chrome wraps?

Why can't car manufacturers do what Oldsmobile has done and fucking die? Big Auto and Big Oil are corrupt, bloated, and outdated institutions centered around raping the earth, waging pointless wars, and oppressing women and minorities. Electric is quite literally, the future and "muh batteries"or "muh Tesla looks gay" are not a valid opinions. Have fun choking to death on smog while trying to find your cunthair power and while I'm taking a "short drive around the block" at 400mph on Elon Musks solar powered autobahn.

>1 post in the thread
>2nd one says fpbp
fucking captain retardo confirmed.

They're a disgusting display of the usual non-existent taste of Arabian oil princes. It also proves to everyone that you only own the car as a display of your wealth, rather than because you like the car.

I bet you felt really smart typing that snarky comment didn't you.

>1500hp
Bet this faggot has never been over 120

I don't know. The guy rally races his Enzo and flies it to the ring occasionally. So I'm sure he has. But yeah it's basically an attention attracting toy.

Nah bruh, that shit is blinding when they drive by. Fuck that

Racism is NEVER unnecessary and ALWAYS plays a part in a multiracial society.

We need to go open season on niggers soon.