/fhg/ - For Honor General

Smug cat edition

Caught in the wallbang infinite: >>Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK (embed)

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107
>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Because the game as extremely little game modes so im desperate for variety

>"don't gank him ffs"
>
>"well"
>"I wasn't ready yet :

What system tho

Then pair up with one of the other many "honorfags are cancer" people in the thread. Or all those just you?

The only one that matters

>implying someone on Veeky Forums is capable of making friends with another Veeky Forums user
were all too autistic

Logging on my Xbox right now

>People on opposing factions get to play with eachother in team matches

BEYOND RETARDED

Why'd they make this game so fucking annoying?

You literally cannot catch a shinboi thats just backs away all the fucking time

>Centurion can't guardbreak counter after Warden zone

What the fuck?

>how is that fair

A proper fighting game then

If they don't do something about Shinobi's kick on Tuesday, you better believe I'm going to abuse the shit out of it until they do. And I won't feel even a little bit bad about it either.

>letting Shinobi backflip kick you without dodging on purpose, so they'll go into the predictable GB followup
Just me?

Where do I buy a pet warden? And what do I even feed him with?

If you asked theyd probably say shit like
"due to his low health, we thought it was essential that he is able to escape any combat situation to get powerups and regroup with teammates, but its possible for another shinobi or peacekeeper to catch him so its balanced"

Yeah, because any smart Shinobi will only go for the backflip if they know it'll deplete the rest of your stamina.

You feed her* your cock and keep her well groomed. She's gotta nice and healthy when you bring her to the fight club.

>When you're boosting a point and all you wish is for someone to come fight you so you get to do something

What is the competitive meta like on PC after the peacekeeper nerfs.

>someone finally comes
>one of your teammates also shows up, so the enemy runs away

W-Why is Nobushi mad at her husband?

>try to play kensei with a controller
>look like a fucking retard, throw out raw heavy combos and can't even block orochi's storm rush

>try to play kensei with mouse and keyboard
>parry zone attacks from warden, orochi, and sometimes even peacekeeper with relative ease and have complete control over every mixup

He cheated on her with Conqueror

>tfw levelling conq in preparation of Ubi's rework making him bullshit OP

>husband

what

NobushixWarden is shit

Why does every "competitive" player in this game use controller? I thought KBM was better, are they not allowed to use it at events?

But where can I buy one?

>ywn have a pet warden who is indubitably loyal to you

>honorfag
>Shitnobi

Deserved it.

>get pugio point blank for x amount of damage
>fully charged heavied
>punched for more damage
>pounced for even more

who thought this was a good idea?

All Assassins should have the short reflex block timing of Shinobi. Prove me wrong, you can't.

>Used to be really good on launch
>Come back after a month
>Have lost every single match with a dozen deaths and like one kill
>Can't seem to get better no matter what

Fucking kill me

How do you beat Wardens who bash spam?
They just sit still and do nothing so theres no way for me to open them up and actually hit them

ANSWER THIS

AND THIS

Warden has a really bad case of yellow fever, he's a slave to prime jap pussy. He would only cheat on nobu with femroach or shinobi.

you're right. it would make deflects a bit more viable and make assassins actually more vulnerable than the rest of the cast. personally i think peacekeeper in particular should get a health nerf to about 100 hp.

Main reason for playing centurion.

>Centurion hits me once
>just put my controller down because there is literally fucking nothing I can do now to stop my death

Just remove this cunt from the game, worst DLC character iv seen for any game ever

>spoiler
Bruh

>That blade
Fuck that's good.

FemWarden is shit and a myth and a shit myth.

>that helmet
"no"
At least you don't have any of the spiky shit on.

How much steel do I need for centurion, anyone?

Fifteen-thousand.

Is there a glitch with Shinobis attack indicator? When he does his combos the red mark doesnt show up, is that how its supposed to be?

Do I have to spend 15k steel on each for both heroes or are they doing a bundle where it cost 25k? Just grinded up to 15k right now so I need answers.

Cheers

I'd prefer if the mask was chain, but these fellas used to fuck so much

>Getting hit by a fully charged heavy ever
>Letting him punch you

To be fair though Cent is bullshit in 4v4's though, they really need to make unblockables less strong in 1vx's

Maybe try some duels first. Or vs Ai

How do you light punch as Centurion? In the advanced combos there's a part where he light punches which guarantees a light attack and it's not in the move list.

PLEASE RESPOND

>there will never be a prison camp of captured wardens where you can buy your own pet warden to be your loyal guard and maybe even more

Why live?

Tap GB after a heavy. Literally exactly how you do a charged jab, except you don't charge it.

I can beat the Lv3 bots with zero issues, but as soon as I go up against ANY player I die 0/3 in duels and get destroyed in Dominion. My winrate has tanked.

>Baka male Warden not being dominated by Female Kensei milf.

Unf that ass needs to be fondled and squeezed endlessly.

I like the Dacian armor, but everyone says i look ugly ;-;

>reddit managed to get centurion nerfed and shinobi buffed within 2 days by crying about Cent so much

greaaaaaaaaat

They just don't know what we know.
>Painting your lamellar

Stahp! My imagination can only take so much!

>Have two equip pieces, both level 13
>Both are meant for the same thing, raise the same stats etc.
>One is simply worse than the other
Eh what

I suspect it is because the game was originally designed for controller in a fundamental way. It'd be like playing mario or zelda or dark souls with a mouse and keyboard. You can.....

Plus, competitive players who migrated from other fighting games might prefer controllers. In most fighting games its goes
Fightstick > Controller > > > > >>>Keyboard.

Then again, I don't actually know. Conjecture.

Dude, I don't believe there is anyone here knowledgeable enough on the game to answer legit competetive meta questions.
I mean fuck....I didn't even think this bitch could support a comp scene on their netcode.

Theres a for honor comp scene?

Being a retard must make life pretty difficult for you, huh?

why doesnt this thread have any writefags

cent didn't get nerfed though consoles were on an earlier version, pc was on the updated one they just made it so console has the same version as pc

yes

so they released new characters, then changed them on pc and then they got changed everywhere.

Sounds like a nerf to me

It's small and trying to grow but Ubi didn't expect this so any support from them is nothing if not less.

The new characters have not been changed on PC at all, that was just a patch to establish parity between the 2 versions since Console had an outdated, never intended for live release, version of the characters.

t. Warden

I was at the last dev stream tournament thing in LA. You could use your own controller, the provided Xbone one, or the Razer m+KB set up. I think only two people used m+Kb, most of the try hards used their own scuf shit or whatever, and the people just there for fun used whatever they were handed.

oh ok.

still gay

HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT THAT ASS HIUMAZE%AGDUB%EUFZ£QEPFHFGHA

Fucking retards, I swear.

whyre you disparaging the disabled

whatd i ever do to you

dunno, i'd be heated after that oroshitter

post teamwork

This makes me angry and sad. I was hype for this game, bought it day 1 and have had nothing but heartache and match dropping. Like every other day I'll give it a shot and drop a match within my first 3 games.

I'm just hoping Ubisoft doesn't throw the baby out with the stanky ass Fabulosa and rancid bleach bathwater. The fighting system is fun as fuck and deserves another game.

Is Centurion as fun as he looks? I fought one and lost, but it felt like a sweet as fuck boss battle. Probably just my opponent but I always felt like I had options, as long as I didn't choose a frontal assault.

You can counter everything Centurion does but yeah he's really fun.

Is it worth it to build block damage on shugoki ? With gear + feat, I feel like that could do some serious unexpected damage

You're squishy as it is, I like the hard to kill one better

I dont get what im doing wrong against shinobis retarded roundhouse, i dodge to the side and it tracks me, i dodge back and it doesnt look like it hits me but it does and it has armor so i cant knock him out of the move.
what am i supposed to do? (as a warden)

Dodging back does nothing, same for Centurion's Kick. It needs to be to the side.

Seems like you need to dodge a little later than you are now.

>when she catches you checking out some other girl's ass

This along with RB6 siege is one of Ubi's long term games so it'll be around for some three or so years I would think so here's hoping they can muster a bigger community of players as the game grows.

I tend to at least one console for Honor money matches in my local tourny scene.

Cents a solid character with a gimmick with good mix up but eventually people will learn to counter him properly eventually.

Another lesson in don't stick your dick in crazy.

Am I the only one still enjoying the game and not totally assblasted about the new heroes.

They are pretty annoying in a gank right now, but people thought Conq and Nob were OP in the beta. I'm just going to wait this out, see what nerfs come.

>your partner getting jealous you're checking someone else out
>crazy

hello r9k

Dodge after the second dash (wait till you hear the poof) or dodge twice to time it perfectly after his second.

How is a blade to the throat not crazy?

>it's a hot springs episode

>about to literally murder you
>lul shes not crazy guys ur just dumb

how many of your wifes kids are you taking care of

I like how the fags think you mean the literal picture instead of an actual life scenario where the girl is committed to you and doesn't like you being a whore.

>Playing dominion and entire team is busy deathmatching in mid all game or clearing points and not defending them

Worst is there's not even a Dom order that isn't zone control up at all, there's even a game mode for the same shit but no one likes it.

>gank a fucker in 2v2
>next round my teammate leaves them to go after me
>throw both into water
>call me cheap
>antipersonnel kid
>next round they do it again
>kick them off again
>both leave
I live for this