/tsg/ - The Sims General

Stock Edition #8925

Old Thread: >Official News:
CRACK IS FUCKING OUT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! GETCHUSUM TODDLERS/VAMPS PIRATE FAGS!
thesims.com/news
simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW (embed)

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed)

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F
>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Latest Crack! VAMPIRES AND TODDLERS INCLUDED!!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-29-69-1020-and-crack/

>Discord
discord.gg/THVjU8f

>/tsg/'s sim collective
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?axuxgj8ijxjbqyh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey folks, whats the haps?

I hope norman and cop girl come back

Any idea why my game isnt generating portraits for my sims??

Body snatcher! You can't fool me you skinwalkin' wendigo!

Im not sure.. if you have a offical copy, verify the game cache. If you are pirated try re-downloading/reinstalling.

Whats the best career for this game

I really like Start-up Entrepreneur because you make a lot of money but work only a few days each week for a short amount of time. I wish they'd kept a Military career branch though. The mod that adds it in seems kind of lackluster.

Fuck, can someone give me trayfiles for Betty? Cant seem to find it in the previous thread..

If I am not mistaken, Investor branch of Business career makes the most money per week. It still sucks comparing to what dedicated painter/writer can achieve.

I want to fuck Liongirl in the butt

Kill yourself

wow rude.
Someone didn't get their tendies.

Where the Tendies at

What is this character's name

There was never any tendies.
There was only disappointment.

Isn't that Blu?

I understand that, my peers have a grudge against me for being mean even if i don't mean it...get it? mean...mean it, it was funnier in my head

Ayy. That's my Blue.

Blue Springsteen!

Why is this ugly hair her reference image on the doc? I skimmed over her.

thank you

Blue Winters. Pls.

I don't have access to my computer and I don't know how to edit google docs on a tablet or phone and I also didn't want to bother. Someone else did it for me.

I dunno thanks to a mysterious benefactor i got my hands on Blue and i just changed all of her hairs.

Because EA match sucks

>Because EA match sucks
I too enjoy playing ts4 with imvu avatars

Glad we share some refined taste user, keep it cool

This should be the reference image to be honest. Or maybe even pic related.

That looks like shit.

Are you sure? Im pretty sure it was Blue Campbell..

Christ the tattoos tumblr makes are so bad

Glad you liked it

What hair is this?

Terrible

Thanks user that why i put so much effort on it, so you enjoy it with all your heart

How much CC do you have? Does TS4 stutter as bad as TS3 does after you get to a certain amount?

load times will jump to around 4-10mins if you download all the shitty cc to make the game not MM

It can take some good chunk to load every time you start but after that everything goes smooth, my mod folder weights 6.05 GB's and it has 5.424 mods

>this is the ugly hair
>not the old lady shit

the fuck is wrong with you

One makes her look like a tired and overworked mom fresh out of bed but very pretty in that special way.

The other is generic girl hair. That image there just makes her look like you took a heroin addict and threw a wig and painted her face.

>short hair = old lady shit

never procreate

because it's greying, the styling is awful, and the eyebags are deeper, not because it's MEDIUM length.

Tbh they're both fine to me but all those make it seem more like she'd just gotten up not like she was suddenly an old woman(I'll give you the greying but it doesn't always happen when they're old)

Upload your mods folder

its not bad shes actually pretty cute, though im curious to see what she'll look like with pralinesims skin cc

I might but it takes a shit load of time to upload and everything, it was one of my ideas for the discord actually, to make together a big huge mod pack between everyone but who would want to have all the useless crap i have?
I'm happy with my dirty mod folder and i know nobody would want like 5 GB's of clutter who might or might not be appealing to everyone

This is exactly why I don't want a tsg mod pack
Cleaning up all the shitty cc some people are bound to use is more work than going and finding the stuff I'd actually use

whens ww getting animated vajajas

Oh boiiiii one of my greatest works.

NVM i think i must fix her tonight, there is something off i don't like and i can't pin point it now.

Eh, I'm sure some wouldnt mind having a giant pack of general stuff instead of spending hours trying to find something.

Me neither but i know not everyone likes that and mantaining it would take a lot of time, maybe release it in small packs by user so not everyone has to send everything to one person.

Parenthood is shaping up to be the best GP yet
I've been waiting for curfews and grounding
We can choose what the kids take to school for lunch and the new walkstyle is pretty funny

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. It looks like a lot of fun.

What parenting style are your sims going to adopt?
I think I want my sims to be strict and focused on making sure they age up well and ready to get into business

It's the most boring GP in my opinion. I'm not into the family playstyle. I didn't even care about the toddler patch. Different strokes. Different folks. Just give me seasons, university and vacation already.

I'm not really looking forward to it. Raising kids is my least favorite gameplay aspect and I almost never let my sims have kids even though I have a massive breeder fetish

So for me the only thing worthwhile about this will be any new hair/clothing/furniture we may get out of it

I'm probably gonna have a more strict parenting style for the same reasons and my waifu's probably gonna be more nurturing and relaxed.

Finally ingame. Leo looks too nice and Erika looks too good, but overall I don't think I did too bad on remaking them. I'll get closeups of all my sims once I get some poses and a photo studio going.

Erika was originally born ingame in TS3. She was a butterface, but she grew on me to the point where I made a TS4 version of her from scratch. She's pretty much built for sex...from the neck down. Or at least she used to be. Her face was supposed to be her weak point damnit.

Leo was originally Rance without the brains. His sister Lauren got all the smarts. Rance is NOT supposed to look huggable!

Leave the kids to their own devices. Autonomy can be hilarious. People should try it sometimes. Impregnate the girls when they age up.

Thinking of trying my hand at a few wickedwoohoo animations. Any general tips, or should I just get right into it?

tfw bj animations are amazing but everything else sucks ass

I think I'm just too much of a micromanager

>Impregnate the girls when they age up.
Eh that's not too much my style Though that is giving me an idea for a single mom who gets so desperately lonely she starts coming onto her son and trying to get impregnated

Look up the surrounded by idiots challenge. That might help.

Good luck, are you any good with blender or have any animation experience? Try and make them look natural, don't focus just on the genitals moving but on the whole body as well, make the animation flow for lack of a better word and not robotic piston movements

Remember to add facial animations too. And show us when you're done

>Good luck, are you any good with blender or have any animation experience?
Only a little modeling, and I do draw so I'm not completely inexperienced with anatomy and such. I want to make a couple solo animations first - like more teasing and masturbation. I'm going to start with something super simple like twerking since I've always like how trashy it looks.

I'd love to make a couple more using that horse dildo, and I have a huge oral fetish, so I'd like something like finger sucking while grinding their thighs together - perfect to add in a watcher to any scene. and eventually I want to contribute some stuff on allthefallen. Standing facefuck will be my magnum opus.

how much longer does she have left?

Looks like Ashi from samurai jack.

8 months

She'll be in her 3rd trimester in 4 days, so still a bit to go.

>cheongsam
This only looks good on hot asian girls. Anyone else, it looks tacky as hell.

I disagree, cheongsams are hot on hot girls of any flavor.

asian girls pull it off way better.

Do it.
He should fuck the mom.

And he should fuck the soon-to-be

I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I wrote this. I meant that

Do it.
He should fuck the mom.

He should fuck the soon-to-be mom.

You were right the first time

Actually, I do have a blender question already. Will skin on skin contact cause clipping depending on the sim's shape, or do the in game sliders take that into account? Meaning, should I make everything as precise as possible or leave a bit of space?

Whoa preggo sex, hot!

Any way to age down a sim?

Most of the WW animations on LL do have clipping, especially if breasts or ass are too big. You can't account for all the different shapes and sizes of the people's sims, so just do whatever you like and looks natural

Yup, made it. I can upload it.
mediafire.com/?axuxgj8ijxjbqyh

Attentionwhore Slut

Open them up in CAS with cas.fulleditmode. See here

You can edit their voice/gender/age/walk once you enable cas.fulleditmode

Thank you, I appreciate it, is that flag an object ingame or did you just Potatoshop it in ?

It was one I got off mod the sims. It was full fucking sized too, so I had to put it in the basement for the screenshot.

don't be mean

this girl looks like a monkey

a very cute monkey :3

wtf no she doesn't

download when

A monkey I will marry. R-right?

she's got monkey ears. like ashley from re4

is this your blog

I don't maintain blogs. Why?

you should put all your mods in a spreadsheet, like the sim collective