/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread time for a nice hoshi thread edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

privatter.net/i/1927165
Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OUMA

Mugi!

Amami

I want to fuck Kaito!

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros
late bakin' boys

Canon

privatter.net/i/1927165

pw 18

W-WEW

I want the survivor trio to form a magical troupe!

I want to support Ishimaru so that he doesn't have a friendless life!

Reminder that /drg/ is a YUROZONE
BURGERS, NIPS, 3RD WORLD MONKEYS OUT

>nee-san will never treat you like human filth
>she will never mock you for having a small penis
>she will never tell you that there's no way you'd be able to satisfy her while pressing her foot into your crotch
>she will never laugh at you for getting hard from the bullying before sitting on your face
>she will never verbally abuse you while rubbing her pussy on your face, covering you in her juices and making it difficult for you to breathe
>she will never force you to dress like a girl while wearing a chastity device with a vibrator up your ass
>she will never train you into a good and obedient little slut
>she will never spank you in front of everyone when you make a mistake or behave badly
>she will never pat your head and call you a good girl while you're giving her head
Why even live?

Is a cancer to /drg/

I'm sorry, how many aircraft carriers does your shitty country have again?

>tfw banned 24 hours for posting the baby tampon hoshi pasta last thread

So are Jewell and Kuzu banned?

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

Run user, before you're banned for ban evasion

Oh, It's this hoe, again, I'm so fucking intimidated, what will I do,

Get real hoe, you have no fucking power here, I don't for some shitty Euro-cuck Refugee dick-sucker has to say

You truly will never be queen from all the vile rape you get on a daily basis

Saimeno!

Probably. People are reporting avatarfags the minute they post

According to the ban counter they got 3-day bans for avatarfagging.

Finally those anti-avatarfag whiners did something

what's going on here

>it ain't me starts playing

ESL-bot, honey, lay low for a while.

>someone's reporting avatarfags left and right
>the poll last night showed only one person against it

Guess it's them, then. Didn't one of Jewell's shitposters get banned too?

ESL-bot, you better run.

Kaede says she could use a massage and Kiibo volunteers. Turns out, he has a massage function.

>break global rule
>get banned
Hmmmmm....

I deserve to be banned for all the cancer I post
I want a massage from ki-bo

>angieanon got banned too

They're going all out boys

Kuzu and Angieanon got banned for avatarfagging. You'll probably be next.

Wew, looks like more than just a massage going on there.

>banned for avatarfagging
Wait, what? The fuck happened while I was out?

Last thread was... something.

Jewell returned. Then everybody got angry and started reporting left and right.

Here you can see that Angie and Kuzu got banned. They're the Global 13 ones
Veeky Forums.org/bans

You bring up some good points, but at the same time, you're so arrogant that I can't stand you.

Is worth the ban!

is a brainless TDR pawn

Strawpoll about if people were cool with avatarfags or not, turned out only one dude was majorly against it, started spazzing out and reporting left and right.

So is Jewell banned again? I wouldn't blame her for laying low.

The part where one of the anti-avatarfags got so butthurt that he ended up getting banned as well as Jewell was the best part.

How is he arrogant?

>this can be my last post here
don't forget about me bros

You're not an avatarfag through Mugibro, you're the sweet medium.

>evading a 24 hour ban
>posting about it in the very same general you got banned from
So this is the power of autism

>Kiibo's so flustered and doesn't know what to do that he just vibrates in place
I want to hug a vibrating robot.

That didn't happen though. If you check the pages it makes it clear only Angieanon and Kuzu were banned.

posting best girl!

1/2

>it's chapter 6 all over again

>Below is a sample of recent bans (not a comprehensive list of all bans), updated once per hour
Nice reading comprehension

2/2

Only cool kids get banned.

CUTE

>it pays to have good intuition and a good eye
>I bring things that other people don't notice

He's the guy that goes on long theoryposts replying to multiple people while typing as if he's writing an academic essay with all the pretentiousness of one. He often talks about solving the "mystery" of V3 and wordsalads about lies and truth and ends a lot of sentences like this, eh? Or, no?

He's also a huge Oumafag that thinks no one else can write his complexity well and that everything he does is meaningful. I'm an Oumafag as well but he pisses me off for how arrogant he is about his own opinions and views on Ouma/the game's themes, especially when it's clear he doesn't understand Japanese not has played the game himself.

Yeah. I mad.

The bans at the bottom of the list are from over 2 hours ago though. If they really were banned they'd be on there.

I guess, I do often post with Mugi images though, but yeah, that's probably not enough to be an avatarfag.

Ugly little gremlin

What, you mean the godposter?

>garbage outside of /b/
KEK

I don't think he's too arrogant, and he is pretty sharp if he could recognize me as some user all the way from March. But to each their own.

maid best girl! is so cute!

Godposter, theoryposter, whatever. He's tried to branch out from Ouma to not look obvious but it's very clearly him. I think he's "well known" on Reddit but I'm not sure since I don't go there.

I actually don't mind Skygd. Their stuff is insightful sometimes when they aren't going on about Ouma.

I hope occasionally posting new fanart doesn't count as avatarfagging.

I don't know, he does have an eye for details, it's not straight up arrogance. He just wants to discuss DR in the general designed for that purpose.

>SAMPLE OF RECENT BANS (NOT A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ALL BANS)

I was actually thinking the same thing when you posted a few times, but I was afraid of embarrassing myself by being wrong.

I thought he was always fishing for (You)s.

Holy shit, new art.

He's been repeated proved as wrong for some details though and relied on mistranslated stuff for his theories, and yet continues to stick to his guns that he has the cornerstone of what's actually going on behind V3.

Of course I don't mind discussion of alternate possibilities for the truth of V3, it's just the way he goes about it ticks me off.

>no signs of Jewell being banned

I don't think so. Actual avatarfagging is a little different from doing one thing per thread and then dropping the persona.
If this wasn't a reply chain I'd have no way of knowing you're the Mugibro and you wouldn't know I'm the Terufucker

Jewell's posts were deleted in the last thread and he hasn't posted since.

What're you doing, waiting for the janitors to come pick you up?

On it, boss!

Who knows? Maybe I'm not actually the Mugibro, but a falseflagger? The wonders of anonymity. Oh, how nice that I'm talking to the most admirable girl in this general.

I love my darling husband!

there is no escape.

Just the fanart, no. If you apply your personality to the fanarts you post, yes.

Don't try to hide it, I know who you really are. No means no, Korekiyo.

I have a /drg/ theory.

About a week ago I got banned for off topic posting when I replied "more" to a fetishpost. The only thing that made me stick out from everyone else was I used an Ouma reaction image. Less than 12 hours later, Jewell came on (with an Ouma avatar, of course) and was banned, but not for avatarfagging. She got banned for off topic posting too. Off topic posting was rampant on that thread, and we just had the Eurovision thread days before with no bans.

I think the anti-avatarfag is just a really, really salty anti-Oumafag who hates Jewell in particular, and flipped out when he saw he was the only one who cared about this shit from the poll.

Rate my autism.

Good early evening my lovely /drg/

OuGoku is pure!

I want to cuddle this catman

She's banned for three days, check the ledger

Sorry, but what? I check out stuff from Juiced's videos and double check with other people who have played V3 lately.

> Of course I don't mind discussion of alternate possibilities for the truth of V3, it's just the way he goes about it ticks me off.
In what sense? Most of those anons who started a discussion about things like what the cast said about the Gifted System and the like are all me, by the way.

>gets a three day ban
>comes back
>gets banned again not 10 hours later

How do you fuck up that badly.

She was asking for it. Multiple people told her to stop, but she wouldn't listen.

Ah, so as long as I don't roleplay as a character, posting fanart is okay? (I guess posting about fucking Kaito isn't technically roleplaying)

Fellow tuplafags, help me find a cute Shinguji pillow. I need it for cuddling.

Agreed, the person who reported her is probably an idiot but she really wasn't helping things on her end either.

I haven't seen decent dakimakuras for any characters. Gonna have to stick with your old husbandos/waifus for now bro

Well, I'd say you're kind of inbetween, like Terufucker, chiakiposter, the Mugibros and people like that. You give us your threadly reminder, and then you occasionally post art, you don't attach Kaito images to every single post. It doesn't have to be roleplaying though, if people recognize you just from one post that isn't always the same, then that would make you an avatarfag. You are not on the same level as Jewell, Kuzu, Perceiver and Angieanon, but I still recommend you to lay low for a little while.

Was kuzu unbanned? I don't see his ban on the list anymore?