Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2524
DraGun Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)

●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Nz6tDcdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post ace waifus

I mean sure, you can waifu optimus prime Gao Gai Gar, it's your life.

ace waifus

>optimus prime
its just GGG dummy

No, its GFG

Dafuq is Bubbleman doing?

Searching for r4nk degeneracy

Its say "the user who posted this is a qt

you can stop

Friends!

:(

I will destroy you

With your bisexual crossdresser dick?

New summoning mechanics and rules was added, the game isnt the same it was 17 years ago.

Odd-Eyes Synchron on YGOpro never

Why do niggers love to play Yu-Gi-Oh! so much?

That's gay

Blame DM

What did you do?

Kaijus summoned by Slumber have to attack. He has to attack or he can't end.

Niggas are actually very fucking prone to be weebs and yugioh happens to be simple enough for them to play it and caters the cheap-ish prices and cute art, i once met this 6'3 giga nigga that talked like a fucking super villain and he played MADOLCHES

Oh, i tought you pissed a blackwing player off that he will refuse to end his turn

The core rules are still the same. It's still the same game. It isn't suddenly MtG.
see
You said it was "just another shitty variant" right? So by that definition, it is the same game, since something cannot be the variant without being a subset of the original.

>core rules are still the same
But they are not.

>core rules
those standarts sure is basic. Is not the same, it wont hurt you admit it and wont stop you to play duel links.

The only thing apart from skills that are different mechanic-wise is just the MP2 being gone. Everything else is just a minimalization including the cardpool. Did you just not read anything in the damn post? Its nok like monsters are summoned by discarding as many cards as their level or by tapping mana, or monsters have summon sickness, or losing is based on attacking after breaking shields or filling damage gauges, or the field gets cleared at the start of every turn in some "refresh phase" or something. That card game still has Yugioh mechanics and rules. It's just a variation. A Yugioh variation.

How many of these should I run for regionals, lads

This isn't what I expect find/see today.... Fucking heartless savage monsters....

Brng judgement back, we promise we won't break the game

>Win game one
>Side this in game 2
>It gets attacked
>Target itself
>Flip it back facedown
>It gets flipped back up due to battle
>target itself
>Flip it back facedown
>Repeat ad infinitum
>stall out timer
>Win

A Monster Card is a Monster Card
Uou can only Normal Summon once per turn
A Special Summon is a Special Summon
Cards that mention Special Summon are reffering to Special Summon
The Graveyard is the Graveyard
When a Monster is destroyed , it goes there
An attacking monster with higher points that the points of the attacked monster depending on the position wins, and the losing monster dies and is destroyed
Spell Cards and Trap Cards go there after being activated unless stated otherwise.

It's still has Yugioh rules so it's still Yugioh. It doesn't have any mana tapping requirements or trigger check steps or any non-Yugioh core mechanics. It just had some stuff trimmed down, and a bunch of skills added WITHOUT going against any of the gameplay mechanics. It's just an add-on like Tag Force Destiny Draws and shit.

Heck, even those special Boss Duels or 5Ds Riding Duels are still Yugioh. Sure, they change up mechanics. You can't activate regular spells in a riding duel(Stuff Removed), and there is a Speed Counter and Speed Spell mechanic, but it's still Yugioh. Actually the Boss Duels are way farther from Yugioh that Speed Duels(miniygo not 5ds) but they still use Yugioh cards and the basic Yugioh mechanics so it's still technically Yugioh.
It's no like it's suddenly Pokemon or some shit.

What?

>The Graveyard is the Graveyard
It's GY now.

I want to build a deck around summoning this guy out as fast as possible on YGOpro, does anyone know of any cards or combos to help?

The dude made a hole into it and made a pin out of it... I fucking hate people like this.....

That's just an abbreviation. Ok is still okay. And so is just "k" sometimes. You just gotta know the situation, which most of the time is just not being an idiot.

Is not yugioh at all, is a phonegame variant. Konami do whatever it want to yugioh but it isnt this exactly same game. Obviusly there are many ways to play yugioh.

It's still a fucking Yugioh variant at the core you dipshit. Sure, it's a shitty mobile game, but it's still a Yugioh game. It's much more Yugioh that that Yugioh RPG video game and Dungeon Dice Masters. Sure, they both have Yugioh IP, but Duel Links still has Yugioh's actual mechanics, just slimmed down and with skills on top.

Dimension Guardians is garbage so far. If the commons and rares aren't good this can arguably be one of the worst sets ever. What were they thinking?

But is less yugioh than this yugioh take it easy user :^)

See this, this is a fake shitty MS Paint CaC card, but it's still a Yugioh fake shitty MS Paint CaC card.
It can still hypothetically and technically be played in Yugioh since it takes into consideration the card typed and terms of Yugioh and works to be able to be applied it it.

Post card(s) you know aren't good but, you still play it in your deck.

>defending cac
gone too far

Meanwhile, this is a real card, but it is not a Yugioh card. You can not play it in Yugioh since it doesn't have the required variables to be able to work with Yugioh's game algorithm.
Therefore, the shitty fake MS Paint CaC Yugioh card is much more of a Yugioh Card that this card.

I actually wish I could fit them into my Odd-Eyes deck.

card(s) you know aren't good but, you still play it in your deck.

Question about Firewall Dragon.

It says it requires 2 monsters to summon but its a link 4 monster. Can I really summon it using 2 monsters only? Oh shit Links are actually better than XYZ monsters!

You can summon it with 2 Link 2s, 1 Link 2 and other monsters, or 4 monsters

don't drag down the DM game to your crap

I'm not defending it, I'm just saying that it's still Yugioh because it's a YUGIOH CaC.
A shitty fake MtG CaC will be an MTG CaC.
And a shitty fake Vanguard CaC will be a Vanguard CaC.

A shitty Yugioh CaC isn't suddenly a Pokemon card, and a shitty Vanguard CaC isn's suddenly a FoW card.

A Banana Split is a Banana that has been split in half but with ice cream, syrup and cherry on top and served on a plate or dish. It is a Banana Dish.
A Burnt fried banana is a mutilated banana corpse.
A drawing of a Banana made with crayons on paper is an image of a Banana.
Each of them might not just be Bananas but they're still Banana Somethings.

Not Apple Somethings or Carrot somethings, they are still BANANA SOMETHINGS.

I'm not saying Duel Masters is crap you dipshit.

My point is that a real Duel Masters might not be crap, but even a shitty fake Yugioh MS paint CaC is still MORE YUGIOH than a real printed Duel Masters card.

Jaden BR pls do an ancient gear vid

get some fresh air
next you'll go back a whole month to add more bs to this that no one else cares about

Link 4 needs Link Material equaling 4. A Link monster counts as Link Material equal to its Link. But you can't use a single Link 4 to summon another Link 4 because it needs a minimum of 2 monsters to make. You can use 2 Link 2 monsters or a Link 3 and a non-Link monster, but not just one Link 4.

Follow up:
A Duel Masters card is NOT a YUGIOH CARD.
It is a Duel Masters card.
Even a blank piece of cardboard with just the word Yugioh written on it is more Yugioh than a Duel Masters card.
I'm not saying that the piece of cardboard is better than the Duel Masters card, the Duel Masters card IS better, and the piece of cardboard with the word Yugioh written on it is just a piece of cardboard with in on it, but that does not make the Duel Masters card more Yugioh that the piece of cardboard with the word Yugioh written on it. The piece of cardboard with the word Yugioh written on it is just MORE YUGIOH than the real printed better Duel Masters card.

user we are going to nowhere...

no really, chill the fuck out

Duel Links is still technically Yugioh.
The end.
There. We have reached the end.
Done.

she is my dream girl

I have NEVER used her atk reduction effect, she is situational as fuck and only negates TARGETTING effects and gives both players LP if i do so and she, like White rabbit, can be the worst topdecks, but she's still useful because of being level 4 which means r4nk power thanks to kaleido chick.

Oh and she's the prettiest maindeck lunalight monster

Thankyou for all playing the new archetype faggots
I play a relinquished deck and I'm actually getting wins today

If in duel links, that doesn't make you any different from meta faggots, if in ygopro, you'd use kaijus which are an archetype, otherwise you're bullshitting

>I play a relinquished deck

you what mate

play a relinquished deck

Is it ever possible to always have a 100% win streak or a 90% streak at least. I've been playing since 2002 and I've always lost due to unplayable hands or my opponent setting up unstoppable fields.

It's fun as fuck to play.
I don't know where else I can really go with it though in terms of adding to it

Welcome to card games, you never have a 100% winstreak, there's always losses, be by having a bricky hand or your opponent having an actually better hand or having the outs for your deck

If I have a 75% win steak does that mean I'm a bad player or is it ok because luck is a factor in yugioh?

replace the kuribohs or the senju (manju is a LOT better) with handtraps and of course, remove norden because he got the boot, you could add another lv9 synchro like Trishula, Vermillion or Mist Wurm in case you can make them

What new archetype are you talking about that people are playing?

Nah, if you're winning a lot, its because you have a good deck, your winning percentage is a bit irrelevant unless you're talking in matchups against specific decks, let's say, having a 75% win streak against true dracos with something that isn't true dracos means your deck is gud. At least this is the logic i follow

metaphys
What hand traps would you recommend? I find those kuribohs extremely useful as one gives me draw after summoning relinquished and monster protection changes attackers to defenders and I can use it as rit material from the grave. Also they are dark and sometimes I have to use them to get out BLS

Ghost Ash is one big staple, Droll & Lock in case you don't want your opponent to search a lot and maybe Ghost ash in case you want to save the Twin Twisters.

My autism allowed me to make this: Skills for players to use with friends in non-official formats. The rules for Skills are as follows:
1) There are four tiers of Skills. Players can only have 1 Skill each in tiers 2, 3, and 4. Both players agree whether to use 1-3 tier 1 Skills before beginning the duel;
2) A tier 1 skill can be used for any level tier, but a tier 4 skill can only be used for tier 4. For example, it's possible for a player to use a Tier 1 skill for their tier 2 slot, or a tier 2 skill for their tier 4 slot, but a player cannot use a tier 3 skill for their tier 1 slot(s);
3) Skills that allow adding cards to the hand through an effect that does not specifically state that it is added from the Deck means that a Skill can be added outside of play.

A list of skills can be viewed here:
pastebin.com/Nz6tDcdw

Once again, I know this is autism.

The pastebin had a scroll bar so I closed it sorry

It's just the regular skills you can use in Duel Links.

Some spelling errors and a few instances where PSCT is needed, but overall a pretty good start and a decent solution to the randomness Duel Links gives.

How can someone be the best Yugioh player of all time? I want to reach that level and be recognized by you guys.

Shunsuke Hiyama

Post boipucci

>She will never tell you three reasons she won't hold your hand in public

why even live?

boipucci

go back

Should I get a trip too?

>One of the most decorated duelists in the World, having represented and participated in:

>World Championship 2014, 2015, 2016.

>Two-time consecutive World Champion.

>Three-time consecutive World Championship final.

holy shit
is yugi muto in real life!

>it_begins.jpg

Pick one:

Synchro-centric
Synchro-spam
Synchro-focused
Madolche

As if there's any other option

madolche because is less homosexual

>Madolche
>comparable to the glory of synchro summons in any way
Get out

I got your back and support you. Also

What? I thought that guy was asking which variant of Madolche to run?

2 of you go play on DuelingBook so I can spectate.

I was asking whether to play a synchro deck, or to play a madolche deck.

Apparently, people don't like white cards as much as they used to.

the vassals can help summon it fast