/pg/ Persona Goro

Previous thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtube.com/watch?v=fHcA3XS2nPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Anne!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

It was just any other day in Chiraq. The streets were bustling and the crowds were shooting at each other . A group of young men were sitting in an abandoned warehouse planning their next move. These men belonged to the bloods, one of the most notorious gangs in the world. Their leader Akria (street name Joker) Kurusu spoke
“Aye yo listen up faam, today is the day that nigga Goro gets glocked.” “That motherfucker be crossin’ the line sellin’ dope in our turf.”
Sitting right across from him were his boys, Ryuji (street name Skull) Sakamoto and Yusuke (street name Fox) Kitagawa.
“Respect nigga” Ryuji preached.
“So how we gonna fuck this clown up?” Yusuke asked.
“Here’s how it’s gonna go down” Joker sat on a wooden stool. “Imma get my boy Iwai to hook us up with some guns we drive by his crib and a bust a cap in his ass.”
Ryuji gasped. “Shit that’s hood as fuck.”
“Serves that nigga right for fuckin’ wit us.” Joker said
Joker’s phone suddenly buzzed. He picked it up to find a text message sent by his newest hookup Makato Nijima. In it contained a naughty photo of her in tight red shorts with the caption “like what you see ;)”.
Ryuji’s eyes gazed at the photo “Oh shit nigga is she that bitch you be hittin’?”
“You know damn well it is.” Joker boasted
“Damn her ass is so phat man, I’d go balls deep everyday if I were you.”
Joker gave Ryuji a death glare.
“You get any funny ideas and I’ll punch yo lights out.” He snarled.

FOR CONTINUING ON
FOR JUSTICE

Claiming this beautiful blonde bombshell.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

I'll Brat sue DAMN!

What does Goro call his personal pet/slave Makoto Niijima? Definitely not by her name.

GORO IS MINE

Sorry for the sudden radio silence, something came up.
Anyways, that confession was way realer than I thought it would be. I actually kind of feel bad for Kamoshitter. A little.

>finally decide to work on Yoshida after summer
>11/6 Yoshida reaches 9, clenching my balls
>spam Chihaya
>no calls from him all week, disappeared from the map
>cursing the fucking bastard who gave me half the month
>11/13 Yoshida contacts me and is ready for 10

I'm no good at this kind of stuff, but I tried making Maidgis for that one user

Is Goro a chad?

>P5 PC port still not announced

Post some cute Futabas, please.

this is very nice user
you should be proud of it

The best thing you can do for the people you love is being the best persona you can be for them, that way you can make them as happy as they make you.

Fuuka post dedicated to taking and giving love to those you care for.

I love Haru!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Yoshida doesn't need Chihaya, a matching persona, or right answers to level up. He just levels up every time you meet.

When Wada brings Door-kun back as a toaster, will Door have a robo dick so he can fuck Aigis every night?

Probably just bitch

Or princess or something if he's being mocking

Please do the world a favour and kill yourself.

Stop wetting yourself every time we have pancakes Akechi! This is the last time i make you any!

Booty Queen

joker, groo, ryuji, and yusuke babehunt when

I need more submissive Goro please

I can't see Groo having a slave sorry

>/pg/ dislikes positive fuukafag
>people like depressed near-suicidal Chihibro

What does it mean.

I-I'm sorry, it just happened...

Please don't beat me

I don't really find Fuukafag annoying, but I do think it's kind of funny that he's trying to give motivational advice when his life isn't in order

Nothing really makes me happy anymore though. Just depresses me, fills me with anxiety, or indifference because of the other two things.

You did a good job user, so it looks cute. Thanks a ton for doing it too!

>Fuukafag
Attention whore who tries to garner attention to himself with stupid BEE URSELF bullshit.

>Chihifag
Just some humble depressed waifufag we can all relate to, who's genuine and kind.

Everyone hates Fuuka.
No one even remembers Chihiro.

At least Chihibro doesn't just copy-paste quotes from some shitty self-help blog and pretend he's being a good person.

Misery loves company

You makogoro fags are hilarious. You're comparing makogroo to being blacked.

Fuukafag pretends to help people but he doesn't give a shit. Watch, you'll see a post full of bullshit and it ends with "This Fuuka post brought to you by" so it's not entirely off topic. It's dishonest and sickening.

I don't know much about this Chihirofag but if he's just depressed and nothing more then that's honest. I can honestly relate.

They're both stupid fucking attention whores with no lifes but one at least has the decency to realize how fucking garbage he is. My only wish is that they both kill themselves.

Thanks guys

I can make you one too Fuuka-user, if you can find me a decent portrait pic of original Fuuka, or I can use updated Fuuka

I like groo having staunch class prez as a cockslave more than I should

And then there's Sae

>Nothing really makes me happy anymore though. Just depresses me, fills me with anxiety, or indifference

Anybody got the empty P5 critical cut-in template?

God just shut up

Shut the FUCK UP

NOBODY CARES

I love you Chihibro.

ALL YOU DO IS EAT AWAY AT MY PANCAKES!

I will never forget Chihiro for as long as I live, she will always be important to my heart.

Wish for my death, not my suicide. Please do not wish mourning a suicide on my family.

Arigato

This one?

>Makoto "Fucked Groo now I'm eating for two" Niijima
>Makoto "Beat by Sae every day" Niijima
>Makoto "Leeches off Sis while covered in Piss" Niijima
>Makoto "Sae disowned ya for smelling like ammonia" Niijima

>Please do not wish mourning a suicide on my family.
I don't think anyone who spends their time attention whoring and garnering pity on an anonymous image board (with a name on) has family who cares about them. Get to tying that noose champ.

Yes indeed. Thank you.

You could just change this to Blue or Yellow and it work fine with the P4 and P3 cast.

And my opinion of Ann grew three sizes that day.

Still probably not gonna waifu her though.

Nah, Chihibro is cool. I'm just an anonymous on the internet, but I wish him the best.

Make sure my son becomes a litigator

>>Makoto "Fucked Groo now I'm eating for two" Niijima
Oh man that's spicy. I gotta write something about this.

Original Fuuka please, give me a sec

You should though.

remove groo

Aigis is cute and I love her and most of you faggots are ok.

Makogoro fluff!

>three groos straight in a row

no

Pls write makogroo impregnation

I'll write something for you in return

worry not, in few Palaces she will be reduced to a retarded bimbo and basically a background character

Cute! Cute! Did you draw that?

The old smut trade eh? I'll take you up on that offer. How do you want it. Roughy or fluffy.

>got to shido on NG+
>put on this youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
Felt good, man.

She's great but we all already know she's not the perfect girl for you. Keep waiting for Priestess and Hermit.

>p5 remake adds sae as a romanceable sl
>you can ask sae do dress as her shadow

put on a fucking trip already

>still no option to motorboat her

My excitement cannot be contained

It'd be nice if it started out fluffy but he just can't control himself finally being able to have her and wrecks her

And what would you like dear user -coon

Ahem

youtube.com/watch?v=fHcA3XS2nPs

Yeah, because how fucking dare people post about the game right?

Clearly this thread looks lovely with all this grooposting and makotoposting.

But this guy posting his game progress? What an asshole.

I'll tell you to kindly fuck off for him.

How does Rivers in the Desert go with fucking anything?

That is some +taste you've got there. As for what I want in return... I'll have to think on it. I'll let you know though. Perhaps when I post it.

Here you go, any of these will do.
Please take your time and thank you in advance.

nobody cares about asinine blogposting id rather circlejerk over poorly written japanese anime characters asshole

I care

Show me your art skills, /pg/

Rivers in the Desert transcends "Great Game OST track" and goes straight to "Just a fucking masterpiece".

How the fuck is it blogposting if it's talking about the game?

End yourself, and take every Groofag and Makotofag with you that shits up this thread.

Which song should I set as my ringtone?

K

Life Will Change

>Complaining about makotofags when there's have been 0 (zero) pro-makoto posts this thread

I'm going to take out Haru on a romantic date and end the night by watching movies until I fall asleep on her lap!

When Mother Was There

fuck off makotofag

Thanks a load my nigger. I'll keep an eye out for it and get to work on yours when you do.

please have him mark her neck where she can't cover it, just imagining the embarassment she'd feel when she met with the gang again is A+

Assuming that medal is from the 08 olympics whose medal that seems to be based off of, then it's only worth a couple hundred shekels.

Sae screaming "Shut up! SHUT UUUUPPP!!!"

“Oh shit sorry B.” Ryuji said.
“Besides what happened to that broad you was smashing?” Joker asked.
“You mean Ann? I knocked that ho up.”
“You better prepare yo ass, that bitch gonna you down for that child support.”
“I know nigga.” Ryuji sighed.
Yusuke was getting impatient.
“Ay yo can you lil’ niggas hurry up!?” “I’m tryna’ bounce outta this joint ya feel me?”
“Nigga is you gay? I got baby mama drama!” Ryuji yelled.
“Shut yo bitch ass up! Y’all know bitches be thirstin’ for my 9 inch dick!” Yusuke retorted.
“He’s right Skull, we better book it before the police come.” Joker said.
“Ight’ but let’s hop on your ride, it looks pimping.”
Joker, Ryuji, and Yusuke got in Joker’s vehicle. It was a shiny black range rover that Joker bought with his crack money. The gang drove to Munehisa Iwai’s house while blasting Lil’Wayne out the windows. The cops attempted to tail them but Joker managed to escape them.

Labrys can be a meido too

its blogposting when he's highlighting stupid boring shit about a game already pointing out the inane monotony of everyday life

im just here for stupid meme images and shit not blurry screenshots of LCD screens

I like this artist

why did you guys ruin this template