masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Last:

This is a good OP

>COMPETITIVE SEASON 4 ENDS MAY 29.
are you fuckin serious? Why is it taking so damn long to finish this season?

>That and a hard counter to Roadhog that when picked stops Hog players from having any fun whatsoever.

But we already have that hero.

Jamison Fawkes!

Uprising Mercy fits.

Here comes T.Racer!

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

[Auxiliary Bloo post]
No browns pls.

I've been stuck in GM for 1 week, how can i reach top 500?

Hana butt!

I don't think you know what 'stuck' means

Every fucking thread.

Are you guys autistic or something?

You think it's funny or cute or meme worthy?

Stop it

Get some help

3 MORE DAYS

>HONOR! JUSTICE! REINHARDT! REINHARDT! REINHARDT!
What did he mean by this?

mum? what are you doing? I can wash myself... no mum dont touch that!

GET THIS HOTTHEAD OUTTA HERE

Which of the Overwatch girls is most likely into butt stuff?

do blizzcon digital tickets still give you in game items?

>Mercy's original name was Angelica. Mercy was the original codename for Pharah, which then was renamed to Rocket Dude, Rocket Queen and finally Pharah, so when the dev team were playing and someone would say "Switch to Mercy", they would switch to Pharah most of the time.

JUST GIVE ME THE SKIN LEAKS ALREADY

Then what is it?

>still no cyborg titty monster complete with glowing ballgag hero

hasn't been announced yet, but yeah it should

So there I am listening to some fine ass music fapping to d.va and I release the holy nut

i get up, go to the bathroom, and then proceed to sit back down in my chair and put my foot down in a load of hot seed

how the fuck did that even happen, i tell ya what tho the sensation made me fap again

well maybe you're not top 500 worthy, ever thought of that?
also it's not really top 500 but more like top 300 with all the fucking smurfs

I think Tracer is cute!

Zen is a soft counter

Hog relies on
>Waddle out of his hidey-hole
>Press shift while aiming at a random enemy that isn't standing behind Rein's shield
>Leftclick
>Waddle back into his hidey hole
>Press E and hope that genji/tracer doesn't follow him

Zen's discord makes it so a DPS can kill him before he waddles back around a corner, but Zen's hitbox is the largest of all the 200hp heroes and a M2 from hog will kill him quite easily. Volley into hog's face while he's huffing his paint can is ok damage but that leaves you vulnerable once hog finishes his vape session.

>Are you guys autistic or something?

>maybe you're not top 500 worthy
Those are some tough words, but i guess you're right.

*blocks your path*

Is Orisa black?

I just want to get to diamond before the season ends
Please wish me luck!

>zen is a soft counter because bad players with poor positioning get picked off

Do you just play nothing but 3v3?

He's the character I want to see the most in non-combat situations. Like, just buying food or having a gab with the boys. He's just too entertaining.

I don't play Overwatch but do Koreans like D.Va?

god is she garbage in hots or what

>doesn't do any damage (just like in ow)
>mech mode walks at reduced speed, with boost only alleviating the slowness a little
>defense matrix is fucking cooldown based and doesn't even delete damage, only reduces it
>self destruct is even easier to dodge in a 2d game and doesn't even 1HKO heroes
>the bunny hop heroic doesn't do any damage, might as well be an emote
>the pilot mode heroic is at least fun to skillshot people with, still doesn't do damage

dead on arrival

i wanna become a sombra main but i'm gold trash with no chance of ever improving

Fawkes is deranged madman.He doesn't pay for food, he just takes everything he likes

>Quickplay
>From the name you'd assume its a quick game you can just jump right into
>Reality is a 5 minute queue time only to get into a game heavily stacked against you because of muh 50% winrate and with even more horrible team picks on some of the shittiest maps designed in history

That's actually a good point. Robbing McDonalds would be more fitting.

Step out of your vehicle and undress, sir, I suspect you may be hiding something.

What rank are you? It never takes longer than 1.30 minute to find a QP game for me

Do I need to get gold in healing, objective time and silver in elims to place high with placements as support? Or how's it work exactly?

>event ends
>Doomfist drops

PARTY'S OVER!

yeah I heard they even use her in the pro scene

and there's some feminist group or something that uses her symbol in protests and shit

I totally agree! We've seen him and Roadhog on the job, but I'd really love to see what he does during his downtime (aside from planning heists, of course!).

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

am i the only one having connectivity issues?
i swear to god i get disconnected at least 5 games out of 10

>you will never own a super soldier fleshlight

that sometimes happens to me if I don't watch the tissue, the semen flows down the paper and drips to the floor if I hold the tissue wrongly

learn her tracking. shits great damage if used correctly
farm emp
git gud and you'll climb out.

>D.Va will never roughly bend you over her car while she handcuffs you, then kick you into her backseat while reading you your rights
>then take you home and make you kneel under her table, her legs over your shoulders and with your hands still handcuffed, so you can't move, as she spends the night playing vidya with your face in between her legs
Why even live

I feel like people like Junk because he's the least cliche. Or rather, one of the least. He's certainly got that crazy and outright deranged element but he still shows some affection from time to time, leading me to believe he's not too far gone yet.

if it ever drops for me, I'll wear it for rwo weeks straight.

Then back to my red olympic blonde godess waifu.

>Doomfist is released.
>he's uses a gun and is not a primary melee hero.
>i kill jeff kaplan.

Don't make me do it Jeff. I don't want to have to kill you.

>Jeff said this skin was awesome

Fuck you Jeff

>ywn get in fights with her
>ywn watch kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
>ywn play sports with her
>ywn tease and laugh when she gets mad and pouts
>ywn let her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
>ywn flip her back over so you can stare into each others eyes
>ywn protect her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
>ywn cheer on her and always support her, win or lose
>ywn throw her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
>ywn massage her legs, shoulders and back
>ywn hold her close and tell her you love her
>ywn reassure her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminin girls
>ywn accept all her girlish sensibilities no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
>ywn pat her head
>ywn get caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
>ywn hold her hand in public
>ywn make her try on cute dresses when you are out on a date even though you know she will never buy one
>ywn buy her sexy black lace lingerie only for her to wear spats over them
>ywn trace your finger over the tanlines she got over summer and feel how warm her skin is
>ywn have her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
>ywn introduce her to your parents
>ywn marry her
>ywn carry her over the treshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
>ywn gently lie her down on the bed
>ywn whisper into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
>ywn spend an entire night making passionate love to each other
>ywn rise a new generation of cute tomboys together with her
>ywn love her unconditionally as you grow old together

a quick and painless death please

Your teammates are your main enemies
Also yes , her damage very far from being bad.Just try not to engage enemy if he looks at you, always start shooting first
Your job is to gain EMP as fast as possible
Pray to Codey every day

wtf is wrong with this fanbase lmaoooo

you're new to Veeky Forums aren't you

>No baseball hero that has the most knockback with his homerun bat

>robot zarya
УДAЛИ ЭTO

tortures animals I presume

thanks, I feel like I know the theory but I've been struggling to put anything I've learned outside of the game into practice

is that still true even with the decay overdrive this season

How do I trust a woman who is half machine?

To be fair, Junkrat's very, VERY derivative of Mad Max villains. You're right, though - he definitely cares about people that he considers his friends, and he's pretty nice to most of the characters he interacts with in pre-game banter. I think he's got a lot of heart for sure!

user, that's just silly! Why would he do something like that?

bruh if you don't like the game then play something else

Nice post pal, upvoted

SABAKU NO WA ORE NO STANDO DA NOVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVA

I AM MACHINE
A PART OF ME

>When Doomfist is released
>High Damaged bruiser tank

Sometimes a plan just comes together.

>one game away from diamond
>one of our team leaves right as we're about to push in to the end of numbani
>rejoins just in time to defend
>nobody will pick tank, have to play with a mei who can't hit frozen targets
>can't keep anyone alive because they're playing dive comp and I'm the only tank
>pick zarya in the vain attempt to keep healers alive when winston jumps on them
>end of game get called out because I wasn't playing rein because rein is "too difficult for plat players" even though I was rein in the first round and was on fire the whole match
>even the healers call me out for not playing rein after they died 600 times to winston

What the fuck man

tfw you will never get to hug mei

This is lore breaking and the excuses it gives are terrible. Don't edit someone's artwork with such terrible garbage.

Add me and play?
Kin#12952

I like memes

>Low CD mega punch that 1shots any shield or barrier

THE TANK META DIES NOW

But he only has 150 health.

and 150 armor

And 150 shields

I could see there being room in the meta for a tank killer like that, someone who just rockets straight through barriers like nothing and fucking falcon pawnches tanks to death but dies easily to dps heroes because of a large hitbox and clumsy attacks.

How about a high rocket powered dash that bursts any shields it goes through.

Think Genji's dash but only works on the ground

seriously you have problems with hogs because your positioning is shit. Just step out of his range nigga like what the fuck are you doin'

Best feel

WELCOME

TO HOLLYWOOD

Orisa needs 200 Shield and/or a reworking to Fortify, but nope lol barrier cooldown to 8 seconds will solve all problems Barrierwatch is how the devs demand we play.

Don't forget they nerfed her gun, because apparently she was doing "too much damage"

So now she can't even burn through enemy barriers nearly as effectively, and she's even more defenseless against flankers

I don't understand why people dislike barriers, they only hurt heroes like Roadhog and snipers. Game would be much worse without barriers
I agree that Orisa needs changes. I would also make her projectiles 25% faster, while keeping damage nerf

>Come back to Overwatch and start playing Orisa
>She's pretty fun even if team dependent
>Every single flanker just cooly walks up to her while shooting and eventually wins the confrontation
Feels terrible

>'couch' instead of 'sofa'

people suck that's why. I can't tell you the number of people who shoot standing still

Also f2p week incoming.
its gonna get so much worse.

she does do too much damage, she just cant hit any hitbox that isnt the size of a truck and reducing her damage outright doesnt fix that issue

because the maps are designed with barriers in mind, which is why the game devolves into hokey chokey half the time