/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3 and PS4, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- Central Fiction is also out on Steam with all the DLCs included.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGh4ZU4H5Hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mai is a cute girl.

wow it's an OP that isn't just kajun/mai

Quit your bitching. Plenty of OPs have had other things.

it's been that for the past few weeks

Already ruined. Maybe next time.

Literally only the previous two threads and the earlier one had multiple girls.

Why do drives don't kill/make people go mad in BB like they do in Xblaze?

Only Drives that develop unnaturally kill people in Xblaze. People born with Drives like Touya, Ripper and Sechs are just fine.

>Multicharacter OP
Good shit

Why was a drive so hard to get in BB?

One day they'll make a character I can get good at. That character will have Taokaka's mobility with Mai's lunge attacks, Tsubaki's 22B attacks, Ragna's 5B and a flashkick.

Ah I see, thanks for the answer, is there any reason at all as to why there are so many people with natural drives in BB compared to xblaze then?

Drives are rare in Blazblue too. The roster isn't a good representation of the overall world.

(Concerned user)
Not last deliveries, deliveries at last. Sorry for the confusion m8, I'm not going anywhere.

How is the online CF population for ps4?

As active as this thread.

Plenty of lobbies and people to play with in our discord. Lately there's been multiple lobbies daily.

black agression is a top 5 theme

Since I've already been making some today, may as well keep going. Send your requests here.

Bang Naruto

Original or Shippuden?

Neither. Do something better with your time.

Rude, Spriteanon provides a valuable service here so it's not all shitposting and waifus.

I kinda wanna learn Taokaka but I don't know if it's worth my time because of how shit they made her in this version.

Maybe someday my dude. Maybe someday.
I ended up doing both so I may as well post both.
1/2

2/2

Mai as Sakura Shinguji.

Man he fit surprisingly well as Flash characters.

He really does. I wasn't expecting those to come out as well, but I like them a lot.
Bamf.

Is there any really wacky shit Hibiki can do in OD? I'm trying to come up with stuff and manage to cross nearly the entire screen with 6C>j6D>jc>j6D.

Thanks a lot.

No problem.

I want to see BlazBlue written in a Golden Age comic style

Wendys Izanami

bump

I have autism and a lot of free time on my hands. This game gives me the opportunity to play in a really autistic environment. With my current skills I believe I can adapt well to this autistic game and further expand into the NEET lifestyle. I've always been fascinated by the autistic combos one grinds to become a top anime player that's why I bring motivation and experience to be a top Blazblue player online.

If I remember right, Sealed Space was alright in bbcpex. Is that true here, or just those stages?

main hakumen

Tadaaaaa

Thank you user

Samurai Jack Jin and Hakumen

oh shit rev got a rematch button in ranked

Who is the dizzy of blazerblue?

1/2
Sorry for the delay, I've been sidetracked.
Noel/Mu, as far as being the main girl in the story. Though I think the Valentine sisters are in that position now.

What about gameplay

Zoning is Mu/Nu/Lambda's deal. Rachel too, but she operates a lot differently. Mu sets turrets around the screen, and Nu/Lambda fire swords, but Lambda has a bit less range and some different specials than Nu. Also Nu has what's essentially Dizzy's homing spear.
2/2
Any requests after this will be done tommorow.

Both of Noel and Dizzy are awkward and polite girls who are burdened by the fact that they're living super-weapons and they struggle to contain her destructive powers. Unlimited Mu even used Dizzy's attacks and they both have the same birthday.

There's only 2 characters in the game that has a double air dash btw and that's Bang and Taokaka. If you're looking for a mixup of zoning and okizime you have arguably Mu but the oki isn't as strong as Dizzy. However if you want strong oki and strong zoning there is Rachel but Rachel is like a different kind of character. In short there is no Dizzy of Blazblue.

kunzite

pressure

Drive mechanics are different, for one people with them don't develop Crystals. Drives weren't ever a thing in BB until CF.

But anyway, Irregular type Drive users (which are considerably rarer) are fine, it's people who've had their Drives induced by Deadly Sign/the Wadatsumi Incident who go crazy.

Drives were a thing from the beginning.

Not in the story they weren't, which is what I'm talking about. They were purely a gameplay mechanic in the BB universe as a whole until XBlaze, then Bloodedge Experience, then only CF. Closest thing BB got to Drives before CF was Overdrives in CP.

Pretty sure Drives were mentioned during CP during the global genocide

They're not.

Isn't that Hazama's pose? I think it was something about eternal coils that Unlimited version has as a special?

That's what it is, but it's not an unlimited is.

fuck
my brain is not good

I LOVE NOEL VERMILLION

I love Mai.

cunt-zite

what did he mean by this

>Alphafags are dead
>Linhuafags are dead
>Trinityfags didn't live long enough to die
>Jubeifags are hanging on by their last shred of sanity
>every tournament is still ruled by Nines, Izanamis and Izayois
>if not it's just the rest of the top tiers
>bringing anything that's not A or S is suicide unless you're allowed to switch, and everyone has a pocket top tier
If Mori doesn't announce DLC or a new patch at EVO to show they're still supporting CF, Blazblue dies forever. Daisuke will win.
Don't sandbag to Daisuke, Mori. You're not a shitter.

I will never leave user.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGh4ZU4H5Hk
Was he right, /blaz/?

>Jubeifags are hanging on by their last shred of sanity
ngl i'm running out of steam, i wish they'd at least hint at stuff or talk at all

Sometimes I feel like he was right. Playing mid and low tier for so long grinds your spirit down.

the datamined files were enough to make it obvious

i know he'll probably get in, but there's always that chance he won't. with how much time i put into blazblue i'd hate to get burned like that.

I suggest to pick high tier or top because if you play low you'll be saying to yourself if only my 5b was just a little better, if only my character had a better neutral game, if my character more damage off of this confirm, etc.

>tfw my character has basically everything so I never get to complain

I managed to get a company to make me nedos for these 5. What 5 other characters should I have them make with them /blaz/?

You mean nendos?

whos the girl on the far right? how does she fight?

So, this whole time, Hakumen was wearing someone's fursuit?.

Holy shit yes we've known this for at least three games

Shiori, Relius, Nine, Hazama, Hibiki.

Before CF, we didn't know it was a wolf dragon thing. That's the difference.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't like that until Terumi killed Hakumen and merged with it.

I think his point is that Susano'o Unit when possessed by Terumi has the original appearance of the unit, which makes sense, since it's originally his body.

It's probably Terumi just warping it, the Susano'o Unit doesn't look like that when he's not in it. When Clavis gives Jin the Unit it's described as silver and white.

I don't think you understand this very well.
What you consider warped should be its original form. Susano'o is literally Terumi's body, Terumi is literally Susano'o, Terumi as you know him is in his soul form. That's why he's always been depicted as a green stickman thing in CS. His recent appearance is based off what Trinity materialized the soul as.
So as far as we know, the body just shrivels up when he's not in it. After all, Jin's possession doesn't affect it one bit. Terumi possessing other things doesn't change them either. Only real explanation there is returning to its original form, unless Mori reveals somewhere in a future light novel that Terumi was just a user and not literally Susano'o.

Noel mains be like

But Susanoo also looks different during his Astral Heat. There are mouths, eyes, lose locks of hair and green lines, but there is no tail, shoulder eyes or additional muscle mass.
I think it might be because Terumi most likely continued to developed without his body and upon reuniting with remnants of his soul in his body, it changed his appearance. I can't see how could you explain it while keeping Terumi the true Susanoo.

>I think it might be because Terumi most likely continued to developed without his body and upon reuniting with remnants of his soul in his body, it changed his appearance.
That doesn't make any sense considering Terumi's only gotten weaker since leaving his body. His most powerful appearance was CS and he dwindled from there. Even before that, he was only as strong as his connection to the world or proximity to the boundary was, not an indicator of improvement.
His astral heat is clearly not the same as having the unit, it's incomplete, not even a solid form. The fact that it's different at all from the original pretty much says it'd be different if Terumi was in it, but that's no reason to think he somehow evolved beyond his previous capabilities in the unit. It just goes to show a mimicry is only that.

There hasn't been such a thing as a Noel main since CP.

I wasn't talking about his power, which would never go beyond what he had no matter how much time has passed. I was talking about his mind/soul, which would change and possibly affect the unit once he merges with it.

What about that EU Noel?

If mind and soul were a factor, then Jin possessing the unit would have changed it wildly. He was certainly not made for it nor was related to it previous, so it staying the same going by that way of thinking also doesn't add up.
If you want to narrow it down to only Terumi's mind and soul's changes affecting the unit, that would be very odd, considering that his arcade route has dialogue that's just all about him reminiscing in his purpose of destroying everything. Considering from the very beginning, all he's been trying to do is destroy everything, well... Lets just say there's nothing that says he's changed over the years whatsoever. Unless perhaps, you were to say Trinity materializing his soul as something resembling Kazuma grafted a desire for a bara fursuit unto him.
Nonetheless all it says is that it only changes when Terumi uses it no matter what and the only reason given anywhere is that it's his. Why do you think Terumi talks about wanting to show Hakumen the 'real Susano'o' in his win quote? Do you think he'd be referring to a form that's only known to him as of recent when he hasn't possessed the unit in potentially centuries?

Mai and Sin master race

let's be honest here - jin sucks at using susie and a display of what real susanoo is was needed
all hakumen does is swing his sword with few kicks here and there
meanwhile, terumi conjures devastating energy swords, lightning-fast energy projectiles, electricity and a bunch of other things
that's like a tager only using normals (hakumen) vs command throwing tager who knows that spark bolt is a thing (susanoo)
i do agree that terumi's mind or soul or whatever couldn't have affected the unit
it either always was a fursuit or he fucked up

>or he fucked up
Imagine if the whole fusion with the unit thing being incomplete in CF is why it looked like that.
Like he was trying to remember how monstrously powerful he was before but got kicked out of the unit before he could get a good idea of it, and got stuck with lots of muscle, sharkteeth mouths and a tail to compliment his mane.
memories of Susano'o going through a phase at age 13