/tfg/ - Titanfall General

Gaijin 4-koma Edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>News
FNN 14: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-14
Full Glitch in the Frontier patch notes including the quiet stuff: i.imgur.com/iHn1mOf.png

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/6c8763/just_ran_into_a_dude/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Overcore is best titan kit even on Scorch

Second for Turbo Engine is an addiction my Ogre Chasis can never shake.

Without a Turbo Engine, Nuke Eject basically ruins my time every time.

I feel like I should try overcore on legion at some point, since I feel like sometimes my dash is not as beneficial as getting to that smartcore faster when a horde of archer pilots across the map are amassing.

>start trying to use mastiff
>pretty bad
>unlock satchels
>killing people with them left and right
FUCK, why are satchels so damn good? I want a weapon like this.

When I play Legion, I ALWAYS get my core when I get doomed, and by that point it's fucking useless.
I'm wondering if I should learn Ronin or Northstar.

A softball launcher but remote detonations....

ive played barely no other titans except legion from level 0 to g8 exclusively with overcore and double powershot and i'm wondering the opposite thing
is dashing on legion any good?

Yeah, often it is at low health and then one gets either rushed, killed by archer or mgl, or the ever fun "has to reload before it actually works" moments.

Usually folks will say dash is good for getting back into cover, dashing back from another titan trying to get close, or trying to rush a tone through their Particle Wall, but I am finding it more and more that it kills me all the same.

reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/6c8763/just_ran_into_a_dude/

1ST FOR SCORCH A SHIT
t.g34.9

I just made a meme. First time no bully pls

Mummy!

Why haven't you joined the SMR master race pilot?

>full auto missile launcher
>stronk damage to pilots and titans
>no hitscan faggotry so git gud
>effective at any range

>if ronin phases into an enemy titan the ronin dies
>if a phase shitter phases into an enemy player the enemy player dies
why is this game so inconsistant?

Whelp, overcore is fun on legion. Unfortunately I think I might have ended up against Iniquity Games (or a fan) whilst I was messing around with double take and kept getting lit up by R97.

hey guys i have an idea

why don't we like, introduce a gun that.... does double the DPS of everything else with SMG-tier hipfire accuracy...

I blew some air out my nose
good job

One of his followers I encountered the next match ran ion with nuke eject. Got me once, but rest of the match he got sat down via 4 smart cores in a row without dying.

>landing a firestar from that distance

Way ahead of you man. Who needs an Assault Rifle when you can have a Rocket Launcher that does it's job better, with more ammo? And also does ample damage to Titans?

Did they buff the range of the Nuke eject recently? I'd legit never been caught by it before yesterday, then got caught by it twice in as many games.

Could've just been playing it more aggressive though.

Why do I feel like this was the guy yesterday who got all salty when I shit on RDDT and then even saltier when they lost because of their RDDT

is it worth installing origin just for this game?

Nah. he just dashed from around the corner and manage to pop his core and eject at a sliver of health, was already moving away but the core did enough to make the nuke still kill. Still think it silly as fack to run nuke on atlas or ogre titans (desu at all really), but I see it so much.

"Shit talk" doesn't excuse people from human decency and doesn't allow anyone more of a right to hail racial slurs and unsolicited insults that does nothing but get underneath people's skin.

And no, I don't take the "if you can't handle it maybe you shouldn't be online" argument either. There is no valid excuse for telling people to kill themselves, spew vitriol or constantly harass others, especially over a fucking video game. You wouldn't do it in real life, there's no reasoning you should do it over the Internet, which is not a separate reality.

Origin isn't as cancerous as it was on launch, and it certainly isn't uPlay levels of bad. Plus they've done a lot to make it a better value proposition with the free stuff and their subscription service

I completely agree. Titanfall is dying and it's up to us to make the game fun for everyone so that they keep coming back.

Everyone, please, when you get the game and are playing with real people online, please create a good atmosphere of social interaction. Type or say 'GG' after a game, don't blatantly call someone a shithead because they killed you once, but make Titanfall a game where people get on to have fun.

Titanfall has the potential to be a great game, let's just really try not to stain it with a negative community. Thanks for reading, and please don't downvote me because it would hurt my feelings.

Yeah, I don't bother with it personally. Only time I've thought it'd be good is if you managed to snare someone as Northstar, but you'd have to basically get into critical state, escape them somehow, plant it, get somewhere you can get the drop on them quickly and then surprise & eject.

Which seems like a fuck load of effort when I can have an extra boost or extra core progress off the bat instead.

Oh, and anyone else got the Red Baron skin for Ion? It's apparently for playing Battlefield 1, was checking progress to the Crusader skin and found out I had it.

Pretty slick IMO.

check the replies, they said they were shittin on ya
standard response to being btfo ig

find this man and lynch him

the user you're replying to isn't RDDTisforcucks. I was in the same game he was talking about
and I know for a fact RDDTisforcucks wouldn't disgrace himself like that. don't believe everything you see on reddit, you [rddt]

That guy calling out gape and getting bullied lol.
That CTF match on drydock where the man got really mad for no reason?

Yep

I love these little guys!

I still wish they had the campaign models

We raped them pretty hard and suddenly out of nowhere
>shitting on rddt how original

>proving your superiority at every turn
>believing in a clan war
kek

>I have a clip guys totally
>11 hours later and no clip

>copy pasting what a breddit faggot says

>linking to reddit
>discussing a reddit thread
>conversing with regular reddit browsers on your reddit accounts
you all should be fucking hung like the faggots you are

Take the SMG/Ion loadouts and leave. It'll make the game more fun for everyone.

>Scoring a mid-air kill with the Wingman

Has since the start been my favorite, though I don't get on the killing sprees with it like I used to, and whilst running battery boost I don't get to shred titans as much, but at least I help doom them.

Always wondered if anyone ran anything other than extended mag and quick reload on it.

How fucking mad was that guy?

>when the rng blesses you with a headshot

well he didn't say anything and putting myself in his prosthetics I'd probably say furious beyond words

>laughing at rddtcucks means you are reddit
no u

what are the odds r97 is nerfed this month?

I love firestar.

im is famous
it was a PvP match so yeah i pulled out my cancer class

zero

as in one zero zero?

as in 0% chance

When Legion kun plays scorch and goes "Face Melter!" I can't help but smile. If only a respawn noseart dev was an avid watcher as well.

I swear, if they gave legion a dash by default, overcore would be the must pick. So much destruction since I tested it out.

why not cloak cloak or phase?

i have phase on my meta class

I know what to do in such a moment.
TFG, LAUGH WITH ME.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so the weapon that need nerfing are: r97, Archer, Devotion, and smart pistol?

>any others?

R97 and G2 need some work. Everything else isn't bad.

Archer doesn't need nerfing.
Smart Pistol is a boost, so it's not prominent enough to warrant nuking.
Devotion has been nerfed several times, but people won't be satisfied until it's firing NERF darts.

Have any stacks tried running drinking games during HH?
>Sip for every [RDDT] kill
>Swig for executions
>Finish a drink for every goose.

>Finish a drink for every goose.
Do you want your internet friends to die?

>choose ACES
>drink if Barker drinks when he drops you off
>drink every time Barker drinks
>drink for every pun
>drink when you win
>drink when you lose

N-no...

That magic time when you get into stack and everything just goes awesome.

Actually a good rule could be:
>if you play against and beat a stack of /tfg/'s hated groups (RDDT, F3, PCMR, GAPE, etc.) you finish your drink.

Also take a shot if you play Vaughny.
And for civil wars.

you with us on ps4 right now?

civil wars are fun

I agree with the spirit of what your saying but you're too preachy desu

Why are there so many fucking retards in this fucking game? People who can't even shoot back at the enemy. Who never even fight titans. Who don't go after easy as fuck AI kills in bounty hunt or attrition. Who can't even seem to understand the concept of the game they're playing.

Like just why. Everything you need to know is in the name. "First person shooter" that's it. That's all you need to know.

I stopped playing this game because my PSN ran out, but I recently bought up again to play because I had the itch. I was hoping these kinds of fucking retards would have dropped the game by now. But nope. They're still here. Even after not playing the game for about 3 months I still manage to get top 3 in about every game I've played so far and have even come top score or double (even triple) my teammates scores. Like.. how is this shit even possible? How much of a fucking braindead idiot can you possibly be?

I love this game but I hate the players. They're so fucking bad it hurts.

Who the fuck is this Sraft guy?

>plays on child's toy
>surprised when his teammates are children

That's the joke m8. Most FPSes are so fucking easy children can do it. But the people I get matched with can barely do anything. I'm not trying to claim I'm some gamer god or something, but I just want some teammates who are actually useful.

These people I play with go out of their way to not fight anyone when it would just be easier to play the game correctly instead of whatever cockamamie way they are.

oh hey, this guy

Hey all, I'd like to join the XBone network.

My gamertag is megaflora.

I'm a little bit fast but I need to get faster.

Yeah, I'm the Mav fellow

He is really on you for that dick isn't he.

Annoying to lose your titan to something that easy trick. Pilots just respawn

>playing with aimbotters

I dunno why that happens.
but the other night when I played I was able to position myself as such that I got three ronin's killed that way. Felt pretty good.

Wingman Elite best sidearm, that cap of b with it just now.

Have you submitted a request?

Lol this retard thinks that the AutoPistol isnt the best side arm. Holy fuck how retarded can on man get.

Just did, please let me know if it went through

How are they going to pull off the execution for all the tacticals when the A-Wall exists?

The best I can think of is deploying the wall behind the victim, tossing their face into it and curbstomping them.

I hope you pull a jacky chan, pull out the A wall disk and block their punch with it before knocking them on their ass with it.

>Phase into someone to explode them
>stab a mother fucker with your sonar knife
>stim so you punch super fucking fast
>other tacticals have them like garrotting the guy or something
>a-wall just pulls out that disk and beats the fucker to death with it.

HH is in half an hour. It's saturday night.

Do this 2nite?

my parents are going to bed right now and their vodka's not gonna drink itself XD

Way too hungover to drink again tonight

Yeah, I got a month back and was surprised that I was able to get top 3 in my first few games. I thought maybe all the years of playing FPS's had paid off, quickly realised it was more that my team mates sucked.

What I've noticed a lot is that nobody seems to aims. I've seen it a lot in kill cams, they'll hip fire for the most part, and then aim for the last few shots.

Usually with the R97, naturally.

You're in.

If you're here Soapbox, you're in too.

>throw a-wall infront of enemy
>Enemy looks back in surprise
>Player pushes them forward
>Player then performs an amped jump kicked
alternatively
>push enemy forward
>enemy trips over the plate
>you perform an amped drop kick