Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >HAPPENINGS
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>Combat System Changes - Dev Blog
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=948 - Pt. 1
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=951 - Pt. 2
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=955 - Pt. 3
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=959 - Pt. 4

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=953
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=972
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=973

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

ignore and report guild/name shitposters

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211444999.2a3a4565.1f2f3141516175.253f41617895a5b5
gist.github.com/anonymous/c0ef157e62b767961484036958bdd587
imgur.com/a/5sxfL
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333bbbh.2535.4f5a7585.1f3f7a85.25
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333bbbh.2535.21384f5a617585.1e3f41527885.15253151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For a moment I thought this was Let It Die General

TS stats: LV 10 card, sorc c2.

first pick: 200 spr investment
second: 0 spr/int
third pick: 200 int investment

not sure what to do.

@mirstis guy

I don't have a mirstis card and no one is selling so I can't test ;_;

any other card worth a test?

Is this an error? How does it work? Just Headbutt increased in damage or? It's just confusing me.

Whats a good archer leveling build with some nice aoe

so disappointed by cannoneer

Is it just my imagination or does DEX affect animation speed even for skills that don't indicate aspd scaling? I felt like I noticed a real difference with 0 dex and with 15 dex investment.

Wait, so summon's damage scale with int? why was everyone saying it scaled with spr?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211444999.2a3a4565.1f2f3141516175.253f41617895a5b5
Perfectly good build.

>I felt like I noticed a real difference with 0 dex and with 15 dex investment.
just your imagination
15 dex does nothing. you would need 100 or more to have a difference

Ehhh? You're still playing this? Do you even have a boyfriend yet? Kim's not going to save this game, you know.

Wiz2 does nothing, why not Cryo1 for Icewall Pressure?

I will sit on your face until your flower spawns while searching google for your personal info you scum

calm down samelesbian baka

Even better.

Now you can make your neet builds and have stats so people won't be asking "how much X stat do I need, is 3X:1Y?"

It doesn't go into the url for easy copypasting

anyone else fucking LOVE Dmn?

I dont need that but still very nice.

What if I took Corsair 1 for flag and Keel bleeding

Oops, wrong post
But anyways, High3 meme

Looks like a text error. Both make enemies take extra damage when hit by those attacks. Like Lethargy.

Ok, just tested it. Whle int gives some attack to the summon, SPR gives a boost into their skills mods or something like this (even the autos counts as skills). We can literally see the damage going up as I put on some SPR gear...

Geez, Rexipher world boss went from the scariest demon lord of game launch by far to a little bitch. He doesn't even knock you back anymore.

Just made it to rank7 dragoon.

What skills should I prioritize?

You equipped the fukcing windia rod you dumb wandcucko.

Looks like his damage doubled just from putting on 3 pieces of armor geez. I actually think Sorcs might be better off now just taking Spr scaling support classes and using the Summon as secondary damage, like Thaum 3 Sorc 2 or something.

Things change, more news at 9.

Where can I farm equips if I can't use the AH? I am lvl 110 using lvl 15 equips...

gae bolg I think

His damage didn't change when he put the SPR pieces.
It doubled because he equipped the Windia Rod.

Test this instead gist.github.com/anonymous/c0ef157e62b767961484036958bdd587

You can buy Lv75 (and i think Lv120) items at NPCs in the 3 Cities. You dont need great gear at low lvls

Can you team store the box from Donnes's event?

Do you do the quests? Quest reward equipment should do fine for now

>Windia Rod

Eon BAKA !

my bad, forget about the 60 int from Windia. weird because the summon ATK stats itself used to not update unless I summoned it again (sued to snapshot with int gear like maledoom and etc), you even needed to re-equip the card to update it.
anyway, just 50 SPR from the gloves+pants really didn't changed it

and this solves everything

This is how retarded wandcucks really are everyone.

>they said beefarming was dead
>its the same shit as before

Where do I get this fine American bludgeoning weapon?

Does oob form in saddhu benefit from on-hit effects?

Okey, i just tested a bunch of cards with 133 int 128 spr, 0 int 0 spr, and 0 spr 300 int.
imgur.com/a/5sxfL (file was too big)
did we get meme'd or am i missing something? wil try 300 spr tomorrow

For the Goddess' Blessed Cube, am I guaranteed to get something for my class or nah?

LOL

I thought so. And that would explain the marketplace!

its just reduced monster spawn rates
however I've seen necros now actually die
but if many of them are they won't
you used to make 1m a night, now it's close to 400k

They need to just make it so that Skeletons lose health over time. Like after 10 minutes they have no health and die off, like Bokor zombies.

Why doesn't IMC just remove this shit from the game?

is fedimian down fucking again? I need to talk to the commander for my pract cube

All they need to do is change monster spawns so people dont just gather all in one map forever
Honestly afk farming is if its low profit
400k a night is too high it should be like 60k

you are guaranteed to get crap

buy some more tp boy it's good for you.

I agree, but what the fuck can you do other than join them at this point?

You can travel to korea and threaten Kim to kill him if he doesnt change it

>huge update
>theres still nothing to do at the end

Hmm.

So, any recommendations for archer, swordsman and cleric? Used to have a shinobi, diev/miko and SR but I'm completly lost now that I'm back for the update.

"We are pleased to announce one of the reworks to Templar's skills in the upcoming change for guilds. Forge is being redesigned to create a Guild rarity weapon that can be bestowed to someone else. The item's rank will be within the range of the Templar at the time and the weapon type will be based upon their class. Stats will also be determined by their class and the classes of everyone else in the guild.

▲ 1 STR per Swordsman in the guild
▲ 1 INT per Wizard in the guild
▲ 1 SPR per Cleric in the guild
▲ 1 DEX per Archer in the guild

In addition to that this weapon will possess bonuses that specifically benefit playing alongside the Templar as well as improving the skills of the wielder. This weapon cannot be traded, but will be dropped upon defeat through a war. If this weapon is lost, the guild is disbanded."

>huge update
>she is falling for IMC's memes

North or South?

>I am in full solmiki, stage 10 and have no alts to gear up through HG and maxed attributes
ok my dude

@Dmn

nice

You're bloody retarded

What do Magnums Exorcismus and Exorcise scale with? INT? Why are they in SPR focused classes then? I don't fucking get it. Are they like newbie trap spells?

Because blessing damage bonus applies to spells too.

It's actually more effective to use Exorcise / Magnus on a pure SPR build than to go pure INT.

it scales with matk, not necessarily int. you can keep up your supportive abilities with SPR and boost damage via matk weapons and gear. but also have the option to roll full int, fuck blessing and go dps PD, bokor and etc

Is there a good way to get silver at low levels for attributes, or should I just suck it up until I'm higher level?

SOUNDS LEGIT

At what level do you usually land when you're at R7 advancement?

old pic
last xp reset is at 281

how should i build my hackapell
archer3>xxx>appraiser>rogue2>hackapell?

FLETCHER 3

What skills do I get for Monk? Also Spr Monk makes all your attacks miss but thats probably because I have Sissels.

but i already have a fletcher3>mergen

How much SPR I put on my Psykonecro?

>cryo 3 ele 3 RC

FUN. but I'm not sure if RC is the way to go.

>still cant have TWO shops open on same account

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

You can always go Sage for ONE BUFF or Enchanter for JEW SHOP and ONE BUFF

Or you could make most of your frost spells do insane damage. Up to you. Freezing Sphere from Elementalist does gain bonus by the way from Rune of Ice. Shame it's a little shit. Also unlike some people think Frost Cloud does gain the freezing effect from Audra.

>mfw during this event some people will have made 100,000 dispellers, potions and skill scrolls so they never have to buy them from the market anymore

Avoid Enchanter. This rework completely gutted them.

Give me a good Musketeer build!

I'm rolling Archer2Ranger1Scout1Rogue1Falco1Musk2, but it's too overwhelming.

What is the drop rate on the hunting ground cubes? Like how many kills per cube?

freezing sphere is a fucking comet on ice rune

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333bbbh.2535.4f5a7585.1f3f7a85.25

help me out, I've 10 point into cyro give me some suggestion, and should I pick rune caster as soon as I can?

>Sword3>Rod3>Shin>Murm

Why though? Double Slash is only really good with bleeding. I get the Shinobi meme but isn't it better to go High3>Barb3 or Sword3>High3? I don't get the above build.

A2 Sap3 Falc1 Musk2. I really find Musk underwhelming though. You'd be better off with the same build but cannon instead.

Thrust has a bleed attribute.

Yo Fencers, how are Migantis or Pevordimas Rapier treating you compared to Venier?

Not gonna bother with the Purine DPK farm, so might just get Pevordimas until Elga.

Only under stun
People want to have most C3 but craptaphract is crap. I went for new pommel beat and pain barrier, P good. I'm going Doppel rather than Shinobi, though. Mordschlag, Cyclone and Deeds are decent and doesn't require a boring quest.

Ok so is cafrisun still the best equipment until lvl 200 or should I get some new stuff ? Lvl 163 rn

How do I kill bosses as Archer without giving up AoE damage?

was something around restrain / thrust / double slash changed? Even if i mash thrust under restrain, I can't get a bleed to proc

So what skills do swordsmen usually get? I don't see much( if any) Bash in the builds, but knockdown seemed useful

Get Nyx Knight armor at lv170 if you're a swordie.

Can someone confirm this is an additional strike debuff or just something that increases headbutts damage when Slithering debuff is applied? I don't want to drop 3m on it without knowing exactly what it is because I hate repeated hits still unlearned which is another 8m attribute.

Pretty sure some lazy coder copy pasted that from another attribute. There is an attribute for Ice Blast that says "does more damage to enemys under X condition when hit by [Flare]" its very probably refering to headbutt, not slithering

You should already have a high kick and an umbo thrust to make somethin vulnerable to Strike.
Can confirm.

>tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333bbbh.2535.4f5a7585.1f3f7a85.25

Nah, go elememe3 asap (cryo 2-> ele 3 -> cryo 3).

runecaster is pure meme. somewhat fun, cute outfit and etc, but holy shit, what a trashy class

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333bbbh.2535.21384f5a617585.1e3f41527885.15253151

icewall still great. gust is decent and works with ice rune. blast is the main thing. ice pike is a reliable freeze source and ok damage for questing and shit

now on elememe, meteor is good for what it does with just two levels (lv 2 aoe size is ok to cover your whole frost pillar pull), and prominence is also good. I'm still not sure on going lv 10 freezing sphere. I feel that prominence deserves more but I'll test a few more days. consider agny for the fire spells and maybe lv 1 rain to do a uber frost pillar electrocute combo

what happened to her face?

>Spread Shot
>literally has 0 spread
>only hits enemies if they're in a straight line
>says X5 on the skill but only does X1

IMC? KIM?

As a Sw1HL3Barb1Dopp3 the only skills I got from Swordsman were Bash 3 for the knockdown for CC, works to combo Punish now.
Gung-Ho at 5, Concentrate at 3 and Pain Barrier at 4. Didn't max Concentrate because I won't be a DEX heavy build.

Knockdown is very useful because it incapacitates the enemy for a good while, unlike the Restrain stun that only lasts 0.5 seconds.
Swordies have fuckall CC and what little they have has shit duration or is a Knockdown/Knocback which are at least useful.

I'm a wizard so I'll skip that, thanks tho

any armor near your lvl. autoattacks are crap at mid/late game

There's a 120 cloth set that has great INT and M.att.

I still do 7k per auto with a good Blessing so idk, is there something more spammable I should be using at lvl 163 ?