Dream Car Thread

post your dreamcar

Saw one of these the other day. That wing really is obnoxiously large

MEH. Wait til you see one of these in person.

4 door Fairlanes are sex

Holy shit, this. I know there isn't a market that wants a 2 door truck based SUV but holy shit, I would love it if these were made again. Beats driving a pickup truck.

I've loved the 914 since I first played Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed. Too bad they're getting more and more expensive.

>tfw no 240z buddies to hoon with
>tfw no 240z

>every car posted so far has only 1 engine
Op said dream, not reality

Eagle

Nothing will ever beat my love for the A310

1970 fury wagon

SO FUCKING CLOSE TO GETTING ONE

step aside lads

ew

Something from Trans Am Depot.

right now, for some reason

>no turd gen style

Why even bother...

Ferrari 456

This understated Ferrari for grownups has room for 4 adults, lots of room for your stuff, V12 coupled with a proper manual transmission and should be a comfy grand tourer that handles well. This could very well be an ultimate sporty daily driver.

>taking an iphone on wheels over the 918 behind it

not my dream car but i love the fact dodge made this car

that a roush?

>A poogati gayron
You have shit taste

This
This
Or 190e evolution ii

I can't wait to buy one someday. Seeing they cost almost half as much as a new car, I'll probably have the money saved in just a couple years yet.

Maybe one day, same spec, same colour

I will never in my life have the chance to own one, so it truly is the car of my dreams.

Gibs alpina plz.

Bait

Good looking car without the shitty ass splitter and wing

Got enough headlights there buddy?

Good taste

it just looks so fucking good from every angle and sounds amazing

>yfw just dropped $20 on the $535 million Powerball so i can finally have a glorious V12 in my garage

I'd kill millions for one of these

Stop shitposting

>a V6 that doesn't sound like crap
>pretty fast
>pretty agile
>gorgeous wedge

Ever since I played my first real racing game on GameCube. Go ahead and guess which one.

Actually it started early, I got a 1:18 die cast of an earlier style Diablo for my first birthday.

This or a Testarossa but I think I'd rather have the Diablo.

Although I'd maybe get a different color, maybe purple or silver or black desu anything but red, they had great colors on this car.

A fucking slow Toyota shitbox? Really?

fite me fgt

i just like small japanese cars
[spoiler]am i retarded?[/spoiler]

forgot the picture
guess i am

tfw no kei car

they are literally fucking impossible to get here
unless i move out i doubt i'll ever own one

why are they impossible? You can buy one on auction quite easily and import it under the 25 year rule. Will cost you probably $3-5k to get it into the US though, so it's up to you if that's worth it. I'm seriously considering importing a cappuccino in a few years. If it's all a hassle there are plenty of companies that do the whole process for you.

im not from US though
driving RHD is very complicated law-wise here and LHD conversion is uncommon as fuck here so i would probably need to drive to another city and pay a fucking lot for it

forgot to add that tax on imported cars is so high that most people with imported cars that i know, had the engine dismounted before the transport and then put in when it came to the country because its almost two times cheaper

sorry m8 what backwards country do you live in? Most people in the US seem to think the 25 year rule is a bit silly even

poland
liking cars here is nothing but pain

Ford Focus RS

Im wierd

Same

You need bigger dreams son

Owo whats this

>chrysler
great way of telling everyone you're a braindead retard who probably voted for trump

>durrrr both sides!!!
>durr mexico will pay 4 the wall!!! durrw
kys

I hated rotarys but this thing has changed that.

fuck for got pic

>tfw my super eta stroker is slowly becoming my dream car

You have to be atleast 18 years old to post on this website

Faggot detected.

Let people enjoy the things they like.

You nigger.

I saw one of these with ridiculously low miles on it sell for like $120,000 or something about a year ago at that super popular car auction. The name escapes me, but its that one on tv all the time.

faggot nigger underage cucks

>Faggot detected.
>You nigger.
>reddit spacing ontop

delicious

I love the S63
Fuck the S65

one day.

>you have to like what I like or I'm going to sperg out like an autistic child who didn't get his tendies

ford maverick

i guess the /pol/ culture doesn't flow everywhere

I'm a few months away

snek all day ery day

>Tfw I have one sitting in the woods rotting away

one of my coworkers has a 993 in that color he drives to work every so often. It's absolutely gorgeous.

*tips fedora*