/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General - /loz/

Fish is good for your health.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

howbout you wrestly my babyarm

More like a Gerudo expedition can't handle the hotter regions because they aren't wearing the proper gems. Wandering Zuna save them and teach them about cooling cooking. Diplomatic delegations are sent out when they return and a fruitful relationship begins

>fruitful
fufufu

Post Zelda booty

who the fuck can perform guard duties in high heels

also who tf wears high heels when they're ~8 feet tall

wearing shoes at all is unforgivabru
though the old gerudo wore pointy-toed arabia slippers so at least that worked thematically

The heels double as a stabbing weapon.

Give them sandals

i suppose that would be okay. also good for sand. heels would plunge you up to your calves.

What's your favorite Amiibo set? I have really been enjoying exploring Faron with the NES set lately.

>mall near me sells lots of master sword replicas
>the scabbard never looks as cool as that
i still prefer the older style grip to the colorful interwoven strands, but...
on the other hand they have them in multiple colors!

>buying amiibos in the year of our luigi 44.9110231458^2

>thinking you need to buy them
sheik's mask probably.

I used to run around in the shiek hood, but I got out of the habit since it doesn't contribute to any set bonuses.

The strange is they acknowledge that in the sand boots which are stated to be Gerudo made. I have no idea why they insist on heels when some of them even complain about their feet killing them from running around in the sand because they can't use sand seals

some turd probably told them this is what voes like
the sand boots really dont look like theyd help much in sand..

>"One arrow. That's all it would take and I'd finally be rid of her"

they help a lot more than heels and their effectiveness is demonstrated with the first few steps you take in them

Considering Urbosa continues to wear them despite having a lot of interaction with men suggests that the mere suggestion voe like them isn't the full explanation

More

We we know the classroom where the women get all their dating advice, and we know who the teacher used to date.

>their effectiveness is demonstrated with the first few steps you take in them
jesus christ in a burrito, did you think I was arguing about whether they worked? I'm talking about their looks.
>despite having a lot of interaction with men
how does your logic work that this wouldn't, if anything, INCREASE the amount of heels-wearing she would do?
did you forget to eat breakfast this morning, my good man?

The logic is when she cottons on to the fact that her heels are having minimal effect positively or negatively on her attractiveness to men she'd wear them less probably saving them for activities where she needs to look the part and avoid wearing them in battle and other such situations.

As for the sand shoes you can just argue that some Sheikah tech or Gerudo gem magic was used in them to make them more effective than their appearance suggests

considering no woman in real life in the last century has figured out that the flashy females meme is bunk invented to sell products, and that men don't give a fuck and it's we that are supposed to be flashy, I don't think she would either.
>magic
ehh i guess so. at least the shin wraps make sense, keep sand outta yer pants and shoes.

yeah but real life woman are smart enough to know that 24/7 no matter the situation you're in high heels is not safe, efficient or attractive

I like Gerudo magic. Too tackle any situation all you need to do is change some jewellery which is far simpler and quicker than having to change your entire set of clothing/armour like Link has to

who SS HD hyped here?
also what do you think the plot will be for the second dlc for BoTW will be about?

they clearly aren't, because they continue to wear them all the time.
but anyway yeah gem magic is fucking awesome
if they fix the text scrolling speed and the overnotification of items, it'd be great. but it'll never happen. switch isnt compatible with the wiimote

this is correct and you know it.

So how does enemy scaling work in Botw. I just found some silver Bokos, but I've only done one divine beast.

some say it's Shrine related, other say that it is influenced by the number of blood moons you've seen scince you left the plateau, but noone is really sure

I might buy SS HD if I get a Switch and it's playable with the Joycons and accessories are not required

It's going to either be separate from the main game and accessed via the title screen or it'll be a new Main Quest. One thing it won't be is post game nor will it affect the ending or existing cutscenes

they don't wear them in combat, when walking cross country or on unstable ground

>One thing it won't be is post game nor will it affect the ending or existing cutscenes
id like this very much but why wont it?

I really wish they could have done something with the BotW over-world, in which some new quest could be released in regular installments. This game has vast amounts of potential that could be tapped.

because they can't tell at what point players will be in the game when the DLC drops so they'll assume you're at best midgame level and won't require you to beat Ganon, have certain abilities or have upgraded anything to a particular level

>people unironically complained about the typhlo ruins and called it bad game design
TOP FUCKING KEKS

but if that were the case.. no DLC would ever be postgame.

that said yeah they probably wont want to ruin the nice ending.

are the joycons as sensitive as wii motion plus? can they do pointing at the screen for shooting?
i dont get it either. it was a fantastic challenge.

>have flame greatsword
>ace it
literally like the isle that strips you and you throw a lynel mace down before landing to be honest

skyward sword is my favourite zelda game

I dropped a Royal Broadsword with durability up+ just for shits and giggles and killed the hinox dropping boms from the mountain

oh I hadn't thought of that.. i had a meteor rod and it was pretty nice
i didnt figure out there were torches for a while, and i definitely never picked up that the torches tell you where to go
the most frustrating and interesting part of that challenge is how you can't climb without putting out your torch

Why to gotta troll the ice chick? Isn't it bad enough she lives in abject solitude?

anyone know what a second ice run nets you? I didnt remotely feel like doing it again since it was a fuck of a challenge in several ways, quite clumsy and not really what it was supposed to be..
i assume it's rupees, there's not much else to give out

A couple of rupees and a chance at a new time record.

she lives in delicious air conditioning is what she lives in. i would become her roommate in a snap

She values her sleep schedule above everything else and is recruiting people passing by to run the ice for her which is her job. She even acknowledges that there's loads of monsters but decides it'd be better for you to face them while she watches the Icehouse.

She deserves to be bulllied

Rupees based on your time. I think a gold Rupee is the max as per usual

ah, thought as much
oh but i like that the time is a factor

Talking about trolling

What did YOU DO?!?!?!

i cant bear to try it, but what happens if you cut them down at night, and she comes back in the morning?

She fined you?

Just so

how do you walk in sand in heels?

With style user. With style.

Where are my camels?

Hanging out with the elephants, llamas, and loft-wings.

at least the sinking is accurate
yeah but that wasnt the next day, right?

10/10

>Champion's tunic keeps clipping through my saddle
>switch
>Hylian tunic keeps clipping through my saddle
reeeeeeeeeee

i'd rather see giraffe creatures. can you imagine? just sand giraffe races.. a few helpful monkeys clinging from the neck.. it wouldnt be hard to program either, just a modified horse with a different gait

she's sinking quite badly in the sand there. Her footwork and speed will be greatly compromised

Nope. She doesn't charge much so test it out

>they know Elephants and camels
>Holodrum and Labrynna have flying bears and Kangaroos

I guess darwinism applies to that world too?

btw, I'm the only one mad for not seeing Dodongos, ReDeads or Darknuts?

elephants and loftwings would change the whole game r be too much work but I don't see why they couldn't have llamas

Sand might slow her heels down, but her height should still make her the fastest thing in the desert. A Gerudo at full gallop has probably 3 times Link's stride.

I can catch up to Kyra sprinting without sand shoes and I can catch up to her jogging with sand shoes

I'd have liked to see some poes.

i know she doesnt charge much but.... I can't bear to do that to her.

You will never catch up with Pokki.

I really, really want more enemies, but whatever, they put a lot of work into the ones we got.
and let's face it, nakku would be damage sponges by their nature, what with the armor.
theyre more concerned with making a good and fun game than a good zelda, and they did so much to reference the old games that I guess they didnt feel like they had to do the enemies too.

I improvised. It's name is Poe.

do you suppose they worried it would be confusing to have good ghosts and bad ghosts? i mean, they may have cut out that "pestering the player to stop playing" mom-ass bullshit, but they still definitely think the player is an idiot

Walking around Hyrule just looking for good screenshots is a lot of fun. Next playthrough is probably going to be blank-HUD

>bring it to some real poes
>just to see what they think of it
>worry they'll judge your horse fashion harshly
>but you end up getting tenouttaten
>i guess poe folk don't 'spect much

BotW shows a completely ravaged civilization

>no ReDeads on Hyrule Castle or Akkala Fortress
>no Poer on Hyrule Castle, Akkala Fortress or Mekar Island
>no Poes wandering the destroyed towns/ruins
>no fucking Gyorgs on the Ocean
>no Dodongos in death mountain or Gerudo Highlands
>no Dekus
>no Skulltulas everywhere

So the zora hat armor spin attack reflects octorok rocks.

Not even with Night Speed up and hasty foods

my only thought is that all the skele-everythings killed all the skele-people
but in the past skele-people are still loyal to ganon, as are zombiepeople and mummypeople..
dude imagine if we had mummified lizalfos and shit
actually, how are there undead skeletal versions of other enemies when... yknow, theyre kinda made out of magic and puff into smoke? i mean there's precedent, since we had undead bokoblins in SS

really? nice.

Lizal-rangs are so much fun to use.
Giant boomerangs are more fun though, is there any way to get those reliably, because the only ones I've found have been random Hinox drops

Usually the same Hinox will have them every time. That's basically your best option.

why rest by the fire, sleep or do anything involving loading and they'll be back

really? most plants dont grow back that quickly.. the plum trees certainly didnt

Well the good ghosts are pretty much in their original form (The king and champions). Bad ghosts had the universal poe form. Not too confusing, but we also don't have jars anyway.
Wish I had named my blue horse that. Instead, it was a Roo. Fast horse too.

Do star fragments stay there for longer than one day, or do they disappear?

Only until 5am, but at least you can warp nearby until then.

I want to marry the fish, failing that I want it to not suffer so much

>Link
>Ever being free of Zelda

Guess who's getting reincarnated again

Demise's wrath? Rauru? another Link who died in shame for not beign a hero even when he was... in another dimension? Robin Williams?

I think chocolate disagrees with his attire

it is odd that poes, garo, and uura all look so similar.

yeah unless you get one super early in the game and it leads you into unfamiliar territory and then you get there at 4:55

>yfw Zelda Williams is really this universe's Zelda and there's a never-ending war against Ganon that is just happening right now but it's a secret to everybody not directly involved

What's a good name for a five speed horse?